AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
OH, MY GOSH! Hooray! More ToomVill photos! :woot: :yahoo: :dance1: :woot: Gosh, dang it, their newest photos got me spazzing in excitement and happiness! I'm grinning like an idiot right now! :bhehe: But the photos will have to wait. :cry: Just got home from work, and I'm in need of a quick shower...to cool my ToomVill fever. :spicy: :lolyup:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Thanks for all the pics my tamts7 is getting hotter every single minute. I am kinda scare that I won't be able to watch this lakorn because of the channel five rule now. :cry:

Vill looks pretty and slimmer on her photo with Toomtam she has a nice body so does my man have a HOTT body.

Minny girl! :kiss3: So happy to hear from you again, Minny. Darn, I hope that isn't the case with NJ...hopefully, we'll get to watch Exact lakorns again on YouTube by the time NJ goes on air... :spin: I agree, Minny! Vill does look like she got slimmer. :eek: But her body is still smokin' hot and healthy! Toomtam looks like he got a little fitter. :ghehe: Hehe, I love looking at their perfect bodies. :drools: :pervie:

Be right back after the quick shower! :wink:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Will have to catch up on these posts but ooooh, I see a lot of photos, yayyy :D
I'll post my thoughts later & Maiko, love your new main pic. ekkkk <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Will have to catch up on these posts but ooooh, I see a lot of photos, yayyy :D
I'll post my thoughts later & Maiko, love your new main pic. ekkkk <3

So much for that quick shower...still need to take it. :rolleyes: Couldn't resist spending the last few minutes checking for more ToomVill and NJ goodies hehe. But I'm so on cloud9 rite now. :cloud9: Not just because of ToomVill, but because of other people (friends) as well. :grouphug: :heart: I'll definitely take that darn shower after this.

But eek, Marina! Yes, you have some catching up to do. :console: Aw, thanks for loving my new profile photo! :kiss: :blush: It does look hecka nice, huh? :ghehe: I love yours as well, Marina. :wub: :kiss3: Your previous profile photo, too. :wink:

K, I shall return!

AikOm^_^

Done with that shower. :D K, now for the awesome ToomVill photos! :woot: Shoot. Should have shared the two new ToomVill photos first before the shower. :smack: Now, there are even more photos. :lolyup: There's going to be a new photo of a super old "ToomVill" photo from one of NJ's earlier filming days, because I want an even number of Toomtam - Vill photos. :p

Also, I usually like to post and share the photos in order, from oldest to newest (ish), but...hey, the photos that we get to see are shared out of order (not on my part; their owners upload them out of order :D), and it's hard to tell when most of them are taken, so what the hey. :D So for this post, ToomVill's lovely photos first and then the other photos. :wink:

Credits: Vill's (wannarotvill) Twitter; aomphiyada, freudonidas, katesonthichai, lukkypreaw, toomtamfc_maeew, villwannarot, & villwannarotimage's IGs.

Note: Eek! I am so happy Vill uploaded the two previous photos onto her Twitter! I just want to scream in excitement and happiness! :yahoo: :faint: FINALLY...real ToomVill photos again...just the two of them! :coverlaf: :woot: :pervie: Aw, I am so in :heart: with their casual wear! :blush: They're so perfect and beautiful together! Words can't describe my giddiness and happiness over these photos. :cry: :spin: I'm speechless with elation! :shutup: Golly... :spicy:

Could they be working out? :whahuh: This is the second time Root/Vathid/Wathit is holding onto a camera. Perhaps he's a photographer? :scratchchin: I also remember Root playing with a camera in one of the NJ scenes we've been lucky enough to see. :D

Note: A ToomVill blast from the past. :D I just so love their similar poses and photos. :wub:

Note: Vill just posted the two previous photos (above) minutes ago. I'm pretty sure they're from today's filming day. :) Gosh dang...Metinee is super lovely; Vill looks so beautiful! :blush: Not too much makeup; I love it! :thumbsup:

Note: Aw, Navin and Vill. :wub: Hehe, Navin looks like he's brooding. :lol: Even though I'm so happy to see them in such a sweet and adorable photo, my heart is crying that it's not Toomtam with her. :lmao: :p Seriously, when I first caught a glimpse of this photo, I thought it was Toomtam with her... :cry1: Darn it! Why couldn't it be him? :cry: Still, heart-racing (and heartbreaking :lolyup:) photo! :drools:

AikOm^_^

Hehe, Toomtam uploaded yet another IG clip of the NJ crew. Gosh, they're all so cute and funny! :lmao3: Toomtam is like their cheerleader. :loool: So sweet of him to cheer them on. :spin: Su su, NJ team! :wub: We :heart: you guys! :grouphug: Ooh la la, I see that Due and Navin were sitting side by side. :woot: Hehe, for one wild second, Due looked like Vill. :p Why the heck is Vill sitting so far away from Toomtam? :whaha: But on the bright side, Due and Navin were together (instead of Vill and Navin :bhehe:). :thumbsup: Vill and Due looked so gorgeous.

Credit: Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IG.

The Ngao Jai team's car ride.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/722143213264173738_583351149

AikOm^_^

This will be the last set of photos for "tonight." About time to hit the hay. :yawn: Dang, I :heart: the NJ team! :wub:

Credits: duearisara, enjoy_gun, gguiwarinthon, sasiya_ss23, torry_lilitham's IGs.

Note: Gosh dang! I just had a major nosebleed from this hot pic! :drools: :drool: :thumbsup: Darn, Toomtam and Navin are just too dang hot and masculine! :spicy: :blush: Whooie, they look so awesome on the motorcycles (but why is Toomtam's motorcycle so small compared to Navin's? :whaha:) :woot: I'm especially blown away by Toomtam's rugged look. :faint: He looks so wild and dangerous; I love it! :spin: Aah, his hair and facial hair are just perfect! I just cannot stop gushing over his good looks. :bhehe: I've got Toomtam on my mind. :weee: :crazy: I'm too ToomVill-crazed all the time as well. :ghehe:

Note: Aw, such a sweet and touching gesture between P'Aom and her daddy. :cry: I love this photo...actually, all the NJ photos. :lol2:

I just :heart: the last photo of our NJ team. :spin: They're all so beautiful and handsome! :thumbsup: Eek, ToomVill... :drool: Hah, Navin looks unhappy once again. :coverlaf: Here's to even more NJ goodies for tomorrow, especially if they're ToomVill goodies! :beer: :toast: :woot:

AikOm^_^

K, I'm off to ToomVill dreamland. :yawn: :bopping: :boombox: Well, :goodnite: or good day, world! :grouphug: Have a fun time with filming, NJ team! :cheer:

AikOm^_^

Good morning, world! :hiya: Darn it, I'm such a slowpoke at checking sources for updates. :whahuh: Only four new photos, thank goodness. :phew:

Credits: aomphiyada, navintar, torry_lilitham; sasiya_ss23, ttyuttana, villwannarotimage's IGs.

Note: Navin uploaded this lovely photo of him and Vill, and then he deleted it... :cry1: Sheesh, why? At least he didn't delete the photo of him and Vill (first picture)...and thank goodness for villwannarotimage for screen-capturing it! :phew: :dance1: And yeah, once again, I thought that was Toomtam with Vill when I first caught a glimpse of the photos...but nope. Not him. :lmao:

And here's an IG clip of the NJ team. Both Aom and Toomtam uploaded the same clip onto their IGs, but Toomtam's version is clearer. Hah, Aom cracks me up! :lmao: I love her part at the end of the clip, when she walks up intimidatingly and says, "Ngao Jai," in a strong (and rather harsh :lol:) tone. :lmao3: It's like she's implying, "Watch it!" Or "Don't you dare miss it!" :rofl:

Ngao Jai.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/722264646485145814_583351149.

AikOm^_^

I'm off to another long day at work... :phew: :cry1: Oh, yes! Almost forgot! Found more new old photos of ToomVill and the NJ crew during the opening ceremony. :woot: I'll share the majority of them this week if I have time. :) I have plans to take my poor laptop to Best Buy to get it fixed. :teary: Well, later, guys! :tearybye: Hope everyone have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart: Haha, don't mind me and my nonsense and desperate ramblings. :bhehe:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@ Maiko
Thanks for the updates!!:)

Love what vill is wearing, I love her wardrobe and same in leh nangfah. Good job exact!
Lol at the video with aom! She threatening us!! We have to watch it lol. It so cool to see a different side to her she looks easy going aas director if I was an actress id loved to work with her!

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
@ Maiko
Thanks for the updates!! :)

Love what vill is wearing, I love her wardrobe and same in leh nangfah. Good job exact!
Lol at the video with aom! She threatening us!! We have to watch it lol. It so cool to see a different side to her she looks easy going aas director if I was an actress id loved to work with her!

Aw, you're welcome, dear Himyim! Thanks for stopping by to chat with me! :dance1: :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: I'm loving Vill's wardrobe as well. I just got home from work, and I'm going to hunt for NJ updates after this. :coverlaf: Hah! I know! :lmao2: :lmao3: Sweet, innocent-looking Aom is threatening us to watch it. Hehe, your comments regarding the video crack me up! :lolyup:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yes thanks Maiko for the updates. They are all so gorgeeeeous! hehe. Especially Toomtam, he somehow looks different to me, like HE'S GOTTEN EXTRA CUTER . :loool:  And it looks like he got skinnier(?) or it might just be me but Toomtam's too :spicy: to handle .

Maiko^_^ said:
And , did you guys notice that he's wearing two different pairs of shoes? :ghehe: this is such a cute photo still lmfao

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Yes thanks Maiko for the updates. They are all so gorgeeeeous! hehe. Especially Toomtam, he somehow looks different to me, like HE'S GOTTEN EXTRA CUTER . :loool:  And it looks like he got skinnier(?) or it might just be me but Toomtam's too :spicy: to handle .

And , did you guys notice that he's wearing two different pairs of shoes? :ghehe: this is such a cute photo still lmfao

Eek, finally! A comment from you, Cool girl! :yahoo: :woot: :party: Feels like forever! :rofl: Woot woot! Our Cool is back in here! :grouphug: :kiss3: Yes, Toomtam has gotten skinnier...and cuter. :pervie:

Hah! :lmao2: Dang, you're too good! :highfive: :bravo: I didn't even notice his shoes, nope. :no: I was too busy focusing on their faces and clothes. :lmao: Shoot, I can't believe I missed that interesting tidbit; I was too occupied gushing over the fact that we're finally seeing photos of them together and alone again. :pervie: Thanks for pointing it out! :heart:

AikOm^_^

ToomVill's solo photos for now. I'll search for more photos in a bit...after dinner. Wowie, they're too beautiful and handsome!!! :spin: :wub: Er, except Toomtam's photo is more of a funny photo than a handsome one. :lol2: Still handsome though! :drool: As for Vill's photo...wow. :blush: :thumbsup:

Credits: Toomtam (ttyuttana) & Vill's (villwannarot) IGs.

AikOm^_^

Sheesh, the late nights are catching up to me. I'm going to have to sleep early tonight; my eyes are falling asleep. :yawn: -_- Here are the other photos. Gam and Vill look so freakin' beautiful! :wub: Guys, have a :goodnite: or good day! :grouphug: :kiss3:

Credits: gamwichayanee, izecube, tao_kantana's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Afternoon, guys! :hiya: Photos! And lookie lookie! Another ToomVill photo! :woot: :yahoo: :bravo: Looking beautiful together like always! :spin: :wub: Aw, Metinee has her hair swept back...love the look! Vill looks too gorgeous, and Toomtam looks too handsome. :drool: Hehe, their wardrobes are a little funky at times. :bhehe: Vill's large blue overcoat is unnecessary. I prefer Toomtam in a better plaited shirt. But look at his adorable little bottom. :pervie:

Some pictures are just hard to tell if they're for NJ or not, since NJ isn't captioned on them... :no: The photos of the filming locations are a giveaway though, phew. :phew: Due looks sexy in the red dress. :thumbup: Aw, the NJ team is on their way back to BBK (Bangkok? :scratchhead2:) in the last two photos...but sounds like they will go to Chiang Mai again in the future for more filming? :scratchchin: They are look so adorable! :thumbsup: Until next time, NJ team! :tearybye:

Credits: Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage's Facebook; Gam (gamthestar) & Kate's (katesontichai) Twitters; Vill's (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai) Ask.fm; bigyaibig, izecube & navintar, torry_lilitham's IGs.

AikOm^_^

I'm off to prepare for work...at least it's a short shift today, yippee! :dance1: Almost forgot! Gam's character's name...her name is "Tippy" (credit to the admin of Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage's Facebook for the info). :D I shall have to remember that. :smack:

Also, message to Marina: Marina girl, it's not past your graduation day yet, is it? :eek: You must be working hard towards that day. Su su, Marina! :cheer: And to everybody else who's busy with life. :grouphug: :heart: Have a wonderful day, guys! :kiss: Later now! :tearybye:

AikOm^_^

Well...until next time when they film NJ again. :lmao: But two new photos of Toomtam and Gam with a darling girl. :D Not sure when these are taken... :scratchchin: They're so cute! :spin: It's three photos now hehe. Vill also posed with a little girl. Aw, so darn sweet how Toomtam, Vill, and Gam all posed pictures with a little girl. It's the same girl for Toomtam and Gam's photos. :lolyup: The two girls are precious and beautiful! Everyone looks so adorable and perfect! :thumbsup: :spin: :wub: Still not sure when these photos are taken. :whaha:

Credits: rdkprs & oom_nutchaya's IGs.

AikOm^_^

I had to edit my previous post. :sweat: So tired...time to hit the hay! :yawn: Well, :goodnite: or good day, world! :grouphug: