Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg! They look so good in their wedding outfits. I love that gold on Vill. Beautiful couple. *Squeals* Goodness, I'm falling in love with this couple all over again after seeing these wedding photos. They always look so good on their wedding day each time they get married. Lol. I still can't get over how gorgeous they looked together on their wedding day in SSP. If they could get married a 100 times, I would never get sick of looking at their wedding photos. So photogenic. I'm jelly. Haha. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
Omg! They look so good in their wedding outfits. I love that gold on Vill. Beautiful couple. *Squeals* Goodness, I'm falling in love with this couple all over again after seeing these wedding photos. They always look so good on their wedding day each time they get married. Lol. I still can't get over how gorgeous they looked together on their wedding day in SSP. If they could get married a 100 times, I would never get sick of looking at their wedding photos. So photogenic. I'm jelly. Haha. 

Mahalo! Oh, boy! Not only do I hear from Marina and Cool, but you as well! :clap: :woot: :yahoo: Hah, your comment got me squealing all over again! :spin: :rofl: Really, 100 times? :whahuh: Shoot, that would be too good to be true. :loool: It's possible if they're in a lot of wedding photo shoots! :coverlaf: I love the gold color on Vill, too. Ooh, so their NJ wedding photos remind you of their wedding in SSP as well, huh? :pervie:

Wowie, if we get to see them in American/English-styled wedding attire for the second time in NJ, that would be double the treat! :dance1: Eek, I hope so! But I doubt it. :lol2: Oh, gosh, I still hold a grudge against Nee for trying to crash Thit and Gan's wedding in episode 5...dang it! She took up too much screen time (in all the episodes, grr!)! :rant: :annoyed: :angry: We could have had a lot of Thit - Gan wedding scenes; P'Art and Exact rushed their wedding and all their scenes afterward! We didn't even get to enjoy Thit and Gan in their American/English wedding clothes during their wedding reception...but thank GOODNESS their wedding night scenes weren't cut. :faint: :worthy: We were able to enjoy those scenes at least. :lmao:

Eek, let's hope their second wedding is even better than the first! :woot: Here's a treat for you and the others, Mahalo. :D Gosh, my IG buddy is talented. :ghehe:

Credit: toomvill_anne's IG.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Mahalo! Oh, boy! Not only do I hear from Marina and Cool, but you as well! :clap: :woot: :yahoo: Hah, your comment got me squealing all over again! :spin: :rofl: Really, 100 times? :whahuh: Shoot, that would be too good to be true. :loool: It's possible if they're in a lot of wedding photo shoots! :coverlaf: I love the gold color on Vill, too. Ooh, so their NJ wedding photos remind you of their wedding in SSP as well, huh? :pervie:

Wowie, if we get to see them in American/English-styled wedding attire for the second time in NJ, that would be double the treat! :dance1: Eek, I hope so! But I doubt it. :lol2: Oh, gosh, I still hold a grudge against Nee for trying to crash Thit and Gan's wedding in episode 5...dang it! She took up too much screen time (in all the episodes, grr!)! :rant: :annoyed: :angry: We could have had a lot of Thit - Gan wedding scenes; P'Art and Exact rushed their wedding and all their scenes afterward! We didn't even get to enjoy Thit and Gan in their American/English wedding clothes during their wedding reception...but thank GOODNESS their wedding night scenes weren't cut. :faint: :worthy: We were able to enjoy those scenes at least. :lmao:

Eek, let's hope their second wedding is even better than the first! :woot: Here's a treat for you and the others, Mahalo. :D Gosh, my IG buddy is talented. :ghehe:

Credit: toomvill_anne's IG.
I still like their outfits from SSP better. They looked very classy and just stunning. You know, those outfits where not showing much is more. I loved Vill's hairstyle, make up, and everything. I think I'm into more classy and traditional looks, but nothing's wrong with a little hint of modernness. I think the pure white also added to my liking because they just looked so lovely and pure in white. Vill's stunning in the gold as well. I guess that is traditional, but maybe the old fashion theme of SSP was more appealing to me. I definitely think her hair could've been styled better. Too plain to match the gold outfit. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I still like their outfits from SSP better. They looked very classy and just stunning. You know, those outfits where not showing much is more. I loved Vill's hairstyle, make up, and everything. I think I'm into more classy and traditional looks, but nothing's wrong with a little hint of modernness. I think the pure white also added to my liking because they just looked so lovely and pure in white. Vill's stunning in the gold as well. I guess that is traditional, but maybe the old fashion theme of SSP was more appealing to me. I definitely think her hair could've been styled better. Too plain to match the gold outfit. 

Oh, I see what you meant, Mahalo. :eek: They do look classy in their wedding attire for SSP; they look awesome in the classic styles. :thumbsup: I :heart: how both of them were wearing white for their clothes. They do look very lovely and pure in white...wait, what? :huh: Whoosh, I'm just repeating all your points and agreeing with them. :whaha: You're too good, Mahalo; you boggle my mind with your witty and thoughtful points. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: My mind is still so sluggish and tired. :yawn:

I love both styles equally. :wub: I can't pick at the moment. Maybe when we get to see their wedding in NJ, then I'll make up my mind. :lolyup: But I can say this much; I actually prefer Vill's plain hairstyle for her gold outfit. :blush: Even though it's rather plain, she still looks so beautiful, and her overall appearance is just so...magnificent. So, in this rare case, "less is more." :wink: :lol:

The way I see it, it's like this; her hairstyle is simple, contrasting her gold and fancy Thai traditional outfit in NJ, whereas in SSP, her hairstyle is dazzling, differing from her very conventional and classic outfit. :coverlaf: Ooh, now imagine if their hairstyles were switched... :loool:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, things have been pretty quiet for today that I wondered if they were still filming for NJ. :whahuh: Not too sure if they're still filming, but here's a photo of Toomtam. NJ was captioned for this photo. Sheesh, when I saw the wedding photos of the couple in the background, I spazzed in excitement, thinking that they were the wedding photos of Wathit and Metinee, but nope. :lmao: Doesn't look like them. :scratchchin: :eek: Oh, well, the couple is still beautiful and sweet, even if it's not ToomVill. :thumbsup: Er, it really doesn't look like them, but I could be wrong. :woot: We'll just have to wait and see. :spin: Wow, look at Toomtam's biceps. :drools: :spicy:

Credits: princetamgroup's IG (patoomtam for the photo).

AikOm^_^

Aw, I've got to head to bed. If I wake up early tomorrow, I'll hunt down the newest NJ photos (if there's any) and share them...if I have time before work. :lolyup: Well, guys, have a :goodnite: or great day! :grouphug: :heart:

AikOm^_^

I'm running late, so I'm kind of grateful there's only a few photos to share. :phew: And they're all ToomVill photos, yippee! :yahoo: :clap: :woot: Woot! I'm so happy there are more of their wedding photos! :bravo: :party: :clap2: :dance3: I'm arranging the photos from newest to oldest for this post. I'll have to gush over the photos later. :cry1: But gosh dang! Their wedding photos are just so...so...kutekutekuteksdfkewrljsdf! :drool: :wub: :thumbsup:

Credits: dowdow7 & princetamgroup's IGs; Vill's Weibo; Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill).

AikOm^_^

Gah, I have to head out for work now. :cry1: I wish my work schedule is more suited to my taste. :phew: But no work, no money. :lol: Have a great day, everyone! :tearybye: :grouphug: :kiss:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, I see what you meant, Mahalo. :eek: They do look classy in their wedding attire for SSP; they look awesome in the classic styles. :thumbsup: I :heart: how both of them were wearing white for their clothes. They do look very lovely and pure in white...wait, what? :huh: Whoosh, I'm just repeating all your points and agreeing with them. :whaha: You're too good, Mahalo; you boggle my mind with your witty and thoughtful points. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: My mind is still so sluggish and tired. :yawn:

I love both styles equally. :wub: I can't pick at the moment. Maybe when we get to see their wedding in NJ, then I'll make up my mind. :lolyup: But I can say this much; I actually prefer Vill's plain hairstyle for her gold outfit. :blush: Even though it's rather plain, she still looks so beautiful, and her overall appearance is just so...magnificent. So, in this rare case, "less is more." :wink: :lol:

The way I see it, it's like this; her hairstyle is simple, contrasting her gold and fancy Thai traditional outfit in NJ, whereas in SSP, her hairstyle is dazzling, differing from her very conventional and classic outfit. :coverlaf: Ooh, now imagine if their hairstyles were switched... :loool:
I like to go all out. Lol. When an outfit is fancy, the hair has to be just as extravagant. Of course, it's never ok to over-do it. My cousin got married and had on a similar gold outfit and accessories. Only difference is that she had a tiara also and her hair was in an updo. She looked very regal and beautiful. That's why I wish Vill had an updo. I wonder how Toomtam can resist not falling for Vill's gorgeous self. If I was an actor and my co-star was this beautiful, I'd catch feelings especially when she's in these kind of outfits. I wonder how people contain their feelings when acting with an attractive co-star. 

AikOm^_^

Whoot, I'm back... I'm so tired... Complain, complain, whine. :lol:

Mahalo said:
I like to go all out. Lol. When an outfit is fancy, the hair has to be just as extravagant. Of course, it's never ok to over-do it. My cousin got married and had on a similar gold outfit and accessories. Only difference is that she had a tiara also and her hair was in an updo. She looked very regal and beautiful. That's why I wish Vill had an updo. I wonder how Toomtam can resist not falling for Vill's gorgeous self. If I was an actor and my co-star was this beautiful, I'd catch feelings especially when she's in these kind of outfits. I wonder how people contain their feelings when acting with an attractive co-star. 

Aw, I can just envision your beautiful cousin (even though I have no idea what she looks like :loool:)! :spin: :heart: :grouphug: I'm sure she was a beautiful, blushing bride. :thumbsup: Ooh la la, an updo hairstyle, huh? I believe I have an idea which one you might be talking about, Mahalo. :scratchchin: Oh, Vill would be even more stunning with an updo. :spin:

As for the last part of your post about ToomVill and actors and their co-stars, :lmao2: & :rofl: & :lmao3:!!!! Who knows what Toomtam really thinks. :pervie: :coverlaf: I suppose, looks aren't everything hehe. Their personalities play a big part as well. Some beautiful and attractive people have ugly personalities...which is pretty common. :lol:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Whoot, I'm back... I'm so tired... Complain, complain, whine. :lol:

Aw, I can just envision your beautiful cousin (even though I have no idea what she looks like :loool:)! :spin: :heart: :grouphug: I'm sure she was a beautiful, blushing bride. :thumbsup: Ooh la la, an updo hairstyle, huh? I believe I have an idea which one you might be talking about, Mahalo. :scratchchin: Oh, Vill would be even more stunning with an updo. :spin:

As for the last part of your post about ToomVill and actors and their co-stars, :lmao2: & :rofl: & :lmao3:!!!! Who knows what Toomtam really thinks. :pervie: :coverlaf: I suppose, looks aren't everything hehe. Their personalities play a big part as well. Some beautiful and attractive people have ugly personalities...which is pretty common. :lol:
That's very true! But just look at the way he kisses her, you can't deny he doesn't feel the sparks flying! He's probably just a good kisser in general I guess.  

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
That's very true! But just look at the way he kisses her, you can't deny he doesn't feel the sparks flying! He's probably just a good kisser in general I guess.  

*Gasp* You have a lot of time right now? :spin: Yay! :yahoo: :clap: Do you want to...talk with me? :flowers: (<---- Ahem, I don't mean to sound like a creep. :sweat:) There's a certain topic I want to bring up hehe. Only if you got the time. :D As for Toomtam, he's a very good kisser and actor who's really into his role/character, no matter who his co-star is. :) I feel like Toomtam brings his all into his characters, even though some of their traits may confuse him. :lol:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
*Gasp* You have a lot of time right now? :spin: Yay! :yahoo: :clap: Do you want to...talk with me? :flowers: (<---- Ahem, I don't mean to sound like a creep. :sweat:) There's a certain topic I want to bring up hehe. Only if you got the time. :D As for Toomtam, he's a very good kisser and actor who's really into his role/character, no matter who his co-star is. :) I feel like Toomtam brings his all into his characters, even though some of their traits may confuse him. :lol:
I'll always make the time to talk to you Maiko  :kiss: So yes, I have time :)

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I'll always make the time to talk to you Maiko  :kiss: So yes, I have time :)

Eek! :woot: :yahoo: :party: I'll try to be "quick." :phew: Did we ever talk about Chakrit, you and I? :scratchhead2: In this thread or somewhere else? :eek: You're a fan of him, too, right? So I was skimming through Krit and Marsha's Baung Ban Ja Thorn (The Enchanted Bed) a couple days ago. And golly! Made me fall in love with his Laoperng character all over again. :wub: :drools: :spicy: :faint: Laoperng is definitely one of my favorite pra'ek characters! Krit looks so freakin' handsome as the strong and honorable Laoperng...he looks so fine in a soldier's uniform! (He also looks amazing in the old clothes, too!)

Hehe, sadly, I feel that Baung Ban Ja Thorn's storyline is pretty draggy, but Laoperng and Praenuan's (Marsha) love story gives me the jitterbugs. :blush: Every time he calls out Praenuan's name, gosh, I get the chills. Their scenes are hecka sweet and romantic. I think there should have been more to how they fall in love, but when they love each other, wowie! All their moments and situations are too heart-racing.

Er, this is related to Toomtam (and ToomVill :lol:). Watching Krit portraying his Laoperng character strongly reminds me of how Toomtam brings so much life into the characters he has played, especially Tithit. I couldn't help but draw comparisons between those two. :coverlaf: Laoperng isn't an aggressive kisser like Thit, but he's passionate in a gentlemanly way (love his kiss scenes with Praenuan!). Thit...is more emotionally-charged in all his actions, but one of the things these two characters have in common with each other is their love for their lucky ladies. :wub:

Hah, my point (well, one of them anyway hehe) is that watching Baung Ban Ja Thorn is totally a reminiscence of SSP. (Even though it should be the other way around, since Baung Ban Ja Thorn aired first. But sadly, I didn't get to see it in details when I first saw bits and parts of it years ago. :teary: Even now, I still have to finish it in details...I've only been skipping to the Laoperng and Praenuan scenes. :lol2:) Laoperng and Praenuan remind me of Thit and Gan. :wub: Another of my point is that I can totally envision Toomtam taking on the role of Laoperng in a remake. :lol: He would look so darn handsome in a uniform, just like Krit! :thumbsup: With Vill being older than Toomtam just like Marsha is older than Krit, I can see her as Praenuan, too. :blush: But moreover, it's because they would be able to generate the same, sweet chemistry as seen in SSP. :spin:

Hah, sorry if I'm repeating myself; I have a headache and am super tired. :sweat: That's what I wanted to gush with you, Mahalo. :bhehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Eek! :woot: :yahoo: :party: I'll try to be "quick." :phew: Did we ever talk about Chakrit, you and I? :scratchhead2: In this thread or somewhere else? :eek: You're a fan of him, too, right? So I was skimming through Krit and Marsha's Baung Ban Ja Thorn (The Enchanted Bed) a couple days ago. And golly! Made me fall in love with his Laoperng character all over again. :wub: :drools: :spicy: :faint: Laoperng is definitely one of my favorite pra'ek characters! Krit looks so freakin' handsome as the strong and honorable Laoperng...he looks so fine in a soldier's uniform! (He also looks amazing in the old clothes, too!)

Hehe, sadly, I feel that Baung Ban Ja Thorn's storyline is pretty draggy, but Laoperng and Praenuan's (Marsha) love story gives me the jitterbugs. :blush: Every time he calls out Praenuan's name, gosh, I get the chills. Their scenes are hecka sweet and romantic. I think there should have been more to how they fall in love, but when they love each other, wowie! All their moments and situations are too heart-racing.

Er, this is related to Toomtam (and ToomVill :lol:). Watching Krit portraying his Laoperng character strongly reminds me of how Toomtam brings so much life into the characters he has played, especially Tithit. I couldn't help but draw comparisons between those two. :coverlaf: Laoperng isn't an aggressive kisser like Thit, but he's passionate in a gentlemanly way (love his kiss scenes with Praenuan!). Thit...is more emotionally-charged in all his actions, but one of the things these two characters have in common with each other is their love for their lucky ladies. :wub:

Hah, my point (well, one of them anyway hehe) is that watching Baung Ban Ja Thorn is totally a reminiscence of SSP. (Even though it should be the other way around, since Baung Ban Ja Thorn aired first. But sadly, I didn't get to see it in details when I first saw bits and parts of it years ago. :teary: Even now, I still have to finish it in details...I've only been skipping to the Laoperng and Praenuan scenes. :lol2:) Laoperng and Praenuan remind me of Thit and Gan. :wub: Another of my point is that I can totally envision Toomtam taking on the role of Laoperng in a remake. :lol: He would look so darn handsome in a uniform, just like Chakrit! :thumbsup: With Vill being older than Toomtam just like Marsha is older than Krit, I can see her as Praenuan, too.

Hah, sorry if I'm repeating myself; I have a headache and am super tired. :sweat: That's what I wanted to gush with you, Mahalo. :bhehe:
I'm on my phone so I'm going to have to quote everything you said. Haha. Sorry for taking up so much unnecessary space. I don't recall us taking about Chakrit because Toomtam had always been the center of our conversations. Lol. However, I do love Chakrit! He's one of my favorite veteran actors. I have seen the lakorn you mentioned with him and Marsha, but I saw it a decade ago. Lol. I don't remember liking it as much as you do. Haha. I didn't like the pairing either. There was a kissing scene in there? That's pretty rare for lakorns back in the days. Since my memory is very vague, I can't really compare Toomtam with Chakrit. I do know that I loved Chakrit in Bo See Chompoo with Angie Hastings. So if you're really a big fan of Chakrit and his kissing, give that one a try because his forced kisses were hot! The plot is awesome too. It's comedy/slap/kiss.

As for Toomtam, I did tell you that I consider him the prince of kissing since he's so passionate. It's hard to make the list for good kissers in the Thai lakorn industry. Lol. I see Toomtam being up there with Ken T. and Weir soon. Toomtam is unique so I'm not even going to try and categorize him. If anything, I would want him to remake Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Mo. He's the only one fitting for that role. We need to see him as a player for once. Lol. I don't think the lakorn you mentioned is a good enough genre for him. Ever since Koom Nang Kruan, I kind of want him to lay low with the magical lakorns.

It's funny, before ToomVill, which Thai couple was your favorite Maiko?

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I'm on my phone so I'm going to have to quote everything you said. Haha. Sorry for taking up so much unnecessary space. I don't recall us taking about Chakrit because Toomtam had always been the center of our conversations. Lol. However, I do love Chakrit! He's one of my favorite veteran actors. I have seen the lakorn you mentioned with him and Marsha, but I saw it a decade ago. Lol. I don't remember liking it as much as you do. Haha. I didn't like the pairing either. There was a kissing scene in there? That's pretty rare for lakorns back in the days. Since my memory is very vague, I can't really compare Toomtam with Chakrit. I do know that I loved Chakrit in Bo See Chompoo with Angie Hastings. So if you're really a big fan of Chakrit and his kissing, give that one a try because his forced kisses were hot! The plot is awesome too. It's comedy/slap/kiss.

As for Toomtam, I did tell you that I consider him the prince of kissing since he's so passionate. It's hard to make the list for good kissers in the Thai lakorn industry. Lol. I see Toomtam being up there with Ken T. and Weir soon. Toomtam is unique so I'm not even going to try and categorize him. If anything, I would want him to remake Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Mo. He's the only one fitting for that role. We need to see him as a player for once. Lol. I don't think the lakorn you mentioned is a good enough genre for him. Ever since Koom Nang Kruan, I kind of want him to lay low with the magical lakorns.

It's funny, before ToomVill, which Thai couple was your favorite Maiko?

:lmao2: Hah, I've quoted longer posts then you, so it's fine. :lol: I only love Baung Ban Ja Thorn for Laoperng and Praenuan. :wink: The storyline needs help. I remember liking Marsha and Chakrit together, but not a whole lot. I thought he was too good-looking for her. :loool: Yes, Marsha and Krit shared a kiss. :pervie: Looks like a real one, too. But other than that one, most of their kisses are forehead and cheek kisses. Ooh, really? Krit has a lot of forced kisses in Bo See Chompoo? :woot: Darn, I need to find a English-subbed version.

Wha-? Toomtam's not quite up there with Ken T. and Weir? :whahuh: :rofl: Actually there are quite a few guys who would fit Kongpope's role for me. Toomtam's my bias, of course. :p *Groan* You want Toomtam and Mo for a Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake, Mahalo? :cry1: My heart still wants ToomVill. :bhehe: No more magical lakorns for Toomtam for now. :no:

Er, hmm, ToomVill are #1 rite now, but I still have strong feelings for my other favorites. :lol: I miss them quite a lot these days. :annoyed: Before SSP, I wasn't too excited about any pairings from late 2012 to mid 2013. :eek: But Guy Ratchanont and Vill were #1 before ToomVill took the throne. :lmao: I still have a soft spot for - er, I'll make a list. :D
  • Tik & Aom
  • Aom & Ken T.
  • Aom & Captain
  • Smart & Anne
  • Anne & Aum
  • Mark & Mint Chalida
  • Nadech & Yaya
  • Etc.
Small list for now. Too tired to go through a complete list. :lol: Eh, I know there's no chance of ToomVill in reality, but I still want to enjoy them together in the entertainment industry. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Uh-oh, my head is splitting in half, and I'm falling asleep here. :yawn: Sorry, Mahalo, if you reply back, I'll have to back to you when I wake up. :blush:

Have a :goodnite: or good day, dear Mahalo! Thanks for talking with me! :heart: :kiss3: :grouphug: I love your insights! :thumbsup: And :goodnite: to everybody else! :grouphug:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
oooooh-la-laaa :drools: they are looking good in their "wedding photos" 555. Do you guys know if this will air by the end of this year? I'm going to :faint: if it doesn't :loool:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
oooooh-la-laaa :drools: they are looking good in their "wedding photos" 555. Do you guys know if this will air by the end of this year? I'm going to :faint: if it doesn't :loool:

They are, aren't they, Cool? :spin: I'm sure we'll get to see NJ before the year ends, don't worry. :lolyup: :console: :wink: I just hope they do a good job with it and don't rush rush the filming!

AikOm^_^

I guess they're still filming NJ, but things have been so quiet! :shutup: Almost no updates from the cast members themselves, except for Navin. :bhehe: Not too many photos, but I'll have to share them later when I get off work (no new ToomVill photos yet :lmao:). Bye, Cool! :tearybye: Bye, guys! Hope you all have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart: