AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Here are the newest photos! In order from oldest to newest. :D Ooh la la to the ToomVill photos! The very last one (of Metinee and Root in the forest) is uploaded by Toomtam himself onto his IG. That makes me very happy. :woot: :dance1: Have a great day, guys! :grouphug:

Credits: bigyaibig, enjoy_gun, torry_lilitham, ttyuttana's IGs.

John sarN Doe

sarNie Egg
another remake again LOL ! i guess i didn't miss much when i was gone !! i remember brook/kob version ,  i can never understand how can they have an  :w-scene-pop-corn: with his arm got shot/injury bandage up lolll unless she does all the work  :coverlaf: another lakorn to look forward too , i never saw the actor before , lot of new faces !

AikOm^_^

John sarN Doe said:
another remake again LOL ! i guess i didn't miss much when i was gone !! i remember brook/kob version ,  i can never understand how can they have an  :w-scene-pop-corn: with his arm got shot/injury bandage up lolll unless she does all the work  :coverlaf: another lakorn to look forward too , i never saw the actor before , lot of new faces !

Oh, my gosh, SarN! :eyetwitch: Aw, welcome back! :welcome1: :grouphug: :yahoo: Even though you and I have never talked to each other before, I'm happy to hear you're back. :clap: Oh, so that's what happened between Brook and Kob's Roothon - Metinee, huh? :loool: Thanks for the interesting info! The main actor is named Toomtam Yuttana. :wink: He's fairly new. :D Have a good one! Hope you get your old account back! :spin:

AikOm^_^

I guess they must be done with NJ's filming for the week/time being? :scratchhead2: :shrug: :cry1: I'm off to sleep. :yawn: Have a :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Eek! Judging by Toomtam's newest photo/caption on his IG, they may be filming NJ today. :yahoo: NJ, NJ, NJ, ToomVill! :woot: So exciting for new photos of our NJ team. :dance1: Here are old and new photos in the meantime. Looks like I'm going to be up all night again. :bhehe: Photos in order from "oldest to newest." Aw, the ToomVill photos! :wub: Especially the one of them in the forest! Hehe, Roothon ("Wathit") trying to catch fish. :lol2: Their wedding photo is a close up shot of a previous one that I've already shared. Same goes for the one of Toomtam using the bow. :lol:

I also love the solo shot of Toomtam in his blue tribal (?) shirt. :spin: But...our poor Toomtam looks so dang tired! :teary: And he has double eyelids... :cry1: Poor Toomtam, hope he gets plenty of rest and sleep! Same goes for everyone on the NJ team! :phew:

Credits: izecube, momtoomtam, patoomtam, torry_lilitham, ttyuttana's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Yippee, the photos are starting to pour in! :woot: (Well, there's only one new photo at the moment hehe. I can't wait til we see the new ToomVill photos! :spin:) Eek, Vill looks fabulous and sexy! :drool: :blush: :thumbsup:

Credit: Vill's IG (villwannarot).

AikOm^_^

Toomtam's turn now. :lol: I guess it'll be some time before we get "a lot" of new photos. :lmao: Hope we will! :spin: :dance1:

Credit: Toomtam's IG (ttyuttana).

AikOm^_^

Hehe, Navin's turn this time. :lol: Eek, he looks so fine! :drools: Love his casual style in here! Where is A Passin?! :scratchhead2:

Credit: Navin's IG (navintar).

AikOm^_^

K, I'm off to sleep! Hopefully, there will be more photos when I wake up...hopefully. And please let there be plenty of ToomVill photos! :spin: :dance1: Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

And here's the last photo for the night: snapshot of an IG clip of lovely Vill. And there's also the IG clip as well.

Credit: Kate's IG (katesonthichai).

Cute Vill.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/730855227658051653_317489839.

AikOm^_^

Whew, I got busy as soon as I woke up. :cry1: The good thing for my brain is that there aren't too many pictures to share. But sad that there aren't any ToomVill photos. :phew: :lmao: That certainly is a letdown, but the week is still young for NJ! :dance1: Hopefully we get new ToomVill photos soon. :spin: I'll share photos in a bit.

AikOm^_^

Here are the photos! The first one of Vill and Gam is a bigger sized photo of an old one; the lighting makes Vill's smile look so weird. :whahuh: No ToomVill photos yet, but the ones of Navin & Vill and Cherreen & Vill are hecka cute! :spin: :wub:

Credits: Toomtam's IG (ttyuttana); Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill); Vill's Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai).

AikOm^_^

Yippee, if I'm lucky, there may be new NJ photos in a couple hours. (Yeah, I don't sound that excited for obvious reasons; I've been shot down before...just yesterday, in fact. :lmao: :lmao3:) Seems like filming was halted yesterday, because Toomtam had an event which he attended (Marie Claire Best Beauty 2014). But now looks like they're resuming filming. :clap:

Two new photos so far. Aw, me likey the group photo, even though Vill and the others aren't in it. :teary: They all look so cute! :spin: Aw, my lovely Aom's smile. :D

AikOm^_^

My goodness...I HATE my slow, old laptop. :annoyed: So slooooooooooooooooooow! :rant: Sheesh. Anyway, one new photo of an old one. :lol: Eek, it's a ToomVill one! :woot2: :yahoo: :dance1: Gam is with them though. :bhehe: Hehe, sorry, Gam; you're cute, but I really only have eyes for ToomVill in this photo. :ghehe: I love both of their expressions! Their similar, pouting lips are too precious. :spin:

Credit: Kate's IG (katesonthichai).

AikOm^_^

Er, this picture...is awkward. :eyetwitch: :facepalm: And also...dang it! This seems to be another scene being shot out of sequence! :annoyed: I thought Wathit's death has already been been filmed...unless, this isn't Wathit's death? :eek: It's a different scene altogether? :scratchchin: Wow, I can't wait to see how wrong (or right :lol:) I turn out to be. :lmao:

AikOm^_^

The last photo for tonight (for me). Time to hit the hay. :yawn: Well, :goodnite: or good day to everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: Not P'Aom's best photo, but she still looks so cute and beautiful! :wub: Fighting, NJ team! :numchuck: :strong: :cheer:

Credit: tao_kantana's IG.

AikOm^_^

Whoot! Plenty of NJ (AND ToomVill) photos today! :woot: :yahoo: :dance1: Sadly, no heart-racing ToomVill photos (of them by themselves
), but at least they took photos together with Gam. :wub: :clap: I'm still tired, so it'll be a while before I share photos.

AikOm^_^

Here they are! Hmm, for the first photo, looks like both Metinee's mother and Wathit/Root will be the hospital. :eek: Ooh, what happened? Some of Vill's selfies...yikes. :facepalm: :no: :lol: But I really love the one in which she points to her nose. :blush: My favorite photos are the ToomVill and Gam photos! :wub: :thumbsup: They all look so cute and perfect together! Root definitely looks the best without his beanie. :drool: Ooh, I wonder if his necklace (?) will have a significant meaning in the storyline? :woot: Or perhaps Toomtam's just posing with it. :whaha: K, have a great day, guys! :grouphug: :heart:

Credits: enjoy_gun gamwichayanee, patoomtam, princetamgroup, ttyuttana, villwannarot's IGs; Vill's Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai); Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
:eek: I'm 3 pages behin, oh no. Time to catch up!

Maiko: Here's my late reply from your post (http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59373-ch5-ngao-jai-exact-scenario/page-69#entry1004000) . Sorry, girl T__T I've been busy with school since it's coming to an end.
I hope you & everyone have been well.

Ohh, Yadech & Mteam are super cuuute :3 Agree with you on that, Puth & Vill aren't on the same cuteness level as them.
As for Yadech (a bit off topic), they have the hot, cute, and everything appeal, Lol. That's just my opinion though since I feel they can pull off any kind of relationship in a lakorn :dance2: 

Agreed, we'll still continue to cheer for ToomVill :) Yeah, I'm picky when it comes to country-themed lakorns. They have to have certain aspects that draw me into the lakorn & usually those aspects don't include the country setting.
You're not slow at replying to my posts. You see my reply here? It's about 9 days late :eek: That's more than a week! :lmao: 

We have similar reactions, eh? But yes, ToomVill is too awesome! Their interactions are so squeal-worthy!~ 
I know right, I have ToomVill's wedding photos set as my desktop background. Since my sisters and I share the same computer, they always complain about it, haha :coverlaf:  I'm too evil but I can't help it. ToomVill FTW :heart: 
I would like to see pictures of Mouse and Cherreen, too. I can already imagine their cute interactions :thumbsup: 

Thank you for the ToomVill wedding photo comparisons, Maiko. They're truly beautiful in both scenarios. Ahhhh, ToomVill :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  As for me, I can't choose between which wedding photos I prefer. I like both since we get to see different styles, I'm too indecisive, haha :D
The pics of Toomtam in the hospital made me a bit worried. Wonder what happens to him in the lakorn :eek:
Thank you a billion times for the photos & updates, Maiko. You are truly awesome, love you!~  :kiss: 

Mahalo: I couldn't agree any more! ToomVill is definitely photogenic :) They're absolutely beautiful~
Do I see Maiko & Mahalo talking about Toomtam's kissing!!?? He's definitely a good kisser and I feel like he's a great kisser in reality :D We should question May about this, eh? LOLOL  :coverlaf: 
Awww, it's so intriguing to read your conversations :)