AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'm excited and happy we get to see our NJ team behind the scenes, especially ToomVill! ToomVill, Aom, P'Bpiak Pisaan, Navin, Due, Freudonidas, Oom, everybody looks great! :thumbup: :yahoo: :bravo: :clap: The part in which Oom practices slapping Freudonidas many times cracks me up! :lmao3: :loool: They're looking cute together! Although...I still wish Gam and Freudonidas had paired up with each other. :lmao3: :loool:

And oh, my gosh! I just die when ToomVill come up on the screen together. :faint: :wub: And lookie lookie! Shirtless Toomtam and sweet Vill around the 0:18 mark! And the 2:18 mark when she turns to his arms in a panicky manner. :blush: So hyped for their scenes! :woot2: :yahoo: I so love the part when they surprised both Aom and her daddy, P'Biak Pisaan, with the birthday cake. Haha, Toomtam was using his shirt to hide the cake that Vill was carrying. How cute of them! :spin: The NJ team surprising Aom with a birthday cake totally got me reminiscing of the time Tik and the Roy Leh Sanae Rai team surprised her when she and Tik were filming a scene. :wub: :blush: Aw, so it was around this time (June something, 2001/2002) when Tik and Aom filmed RLSR. Sweet!

So they surprised Aom first, and then Aom and the team surprised P'Biak. The father and daughter interactions are so touching! :cry: :spin:

Dang it! The scene around the 2:21 mark...I thought that was ToomVill...but nope! It was Navin and Vill. :lmao: :eyetwitch: Eek! Jealousy scene! Pra'ek to the rescue! :woot: K, have an awesome day, Marina, Cool, and everybody else! :grouphug: :heart:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
This makes me so happy and excited! Really can't wait for this to air already!! Lol thanks Maiko for the  pics. Currently cannot view the youtube video but you basically explained it all so no need. Those pics are already enough to make me this hype :drools:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
This makes me so happy and excited! Really can't wait for this to air already!! Lol thanks Maiko for the  pics. Currently cannot view the youtube video but you basically explained it all so no need. Those pics are already enough to make me this hype :drools:

Oh, no! Is it because of your iPod, Cool girl? :eek: It won't let you view video clips? :scratchhead2: Hehe, I didn't explain all, but most of them. I was rushing for work, too, so I didn't gush as much as I wanted to. :ghehe: But at least you can view the photos. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

rasawu4 said:
i'm loving this couple and waiting for this lakorn too plus I want to see Aom's first project

Hi, there, Rasawu4! :hiya: Well, well, :welcome1: to Asianfuse! :grouphug: I hope you'll enjoy it here. :grouphug: :wink: Aw, you like Toomtam and Vill, too? That's awesome! :spin: :woot: I know, I'm anxious for Aom's first project! She's working so hard on it, and I hope for success/good reviews for her and our lovely NJ (Ngao Jai) team! :worthy: Let's all look forward to it, together! :highfive: Have a good one, dear Rasawu4! ^_^

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I think Toomtam has an event/concert today. Vill...I don't know what's going on with the girl. :shrug: She's been so quiet for the past three days. Hope things are going fine for her! :spin: Until next time, NJ team and ToomVill! :heart: :woot:

:goodnite:, guys! :heart: :grouphug: :yawn:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, don't feel bad; I was just kidding, Phatman. I'm not blaming you at all. :spin: :console: You've been working full-time? Poor you! :cry1: :grouphug: You must be so tired and busy. I feel for you; I thought I had it rough at my workplace; it's nothing compared to your pain! Hang in there, girl! :cheer: More money for you to spend! :clap: :wink: :thumbup: Gilly hype for you or all around? :eek: The Gilly hype is always there for me. :blush: But sadly, yes, the hope of a Gilly reunion isn't too great. :no: But I shall try! I shall fight for them. :strong: :D
Yeah...:,(...
Gilly hype for me is dying because their reunion is soo very unlikely...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah...:,(...
Gilly hype for me is dying because their reunion is soo very unlikely...

Aw... :console: :grouphug: But it's worth a try, girl. I'll do my best. :) I guess Exact wouldn't promote a (young) married man as pra'ek... :no: But Exact shouldn't have a problem with it, if other p'eks are still getting the lead role in the other channels: Ken T (Ch. 3), Tik (Ch. 3), Tui (Ch. 7), etc. Poor Guy got the short end of the stick; even though we have no problems with it, seems like Exact doesn't approve of its lead stars becoming too attached in a relationship. >_<

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw... :console: :grouphug: But it's worth a try, girl. I'll do my best. :) I guess Exact wouldn't promote a (young) married man as pra'ek... :no: But Exact shouldn't have a problem with it, if other p'eks are still getting the lead role in the other channels: Ken T (Ch. 3), Tik (Ch. 3), Tui (Ch. 7), etc. Poor Guy got the short end of the stick; even though we have no problems with it, seems like Exact doesn't approve of its lead stars becoming too attached in a relationship. >_<
Well Exact is ridiculous for thinking such way. They're losing a quality pra'ek.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Well Exact is ridiculous for thinking such way. They're losing a quality pra'ek.

This is one of those times in which it's better for the channel to go with the flow and be more accepting of the daras' martial statuses. Guy had so much potential. Oh, Exact... :nono1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, you're my inspiration as well :) I am far from heavely but thank you, Maiko.
And yes, Mike did comment on one of my videos at least I'm pretty sure it was him. Even if it wasn't, I'd like to think it was him xD His comment was "nice clip i like it ^^" & that made me beyond happy :)
I'm not a hardcore fan of Mike but his comment definitely made me like him more :) Just the thought of having 'some' kind of contact with Thai daras makes me happy since I feel 'closer' to them.
Aiyaja's MV makes me miss SSP so much. & LOL, you & Aiyaja were saying Toomtam should push Vill? LOLOL, that would be such an entertaining clip.
Have fun at work!~

Thank you for sharing the video, Maiko.
It's always so exciting to see them in action. And I agree with you, everyone looks great!! :)
The shirtless Toomtam and Vill scene definitely caught my attention. I had to go back and replay it over, oh goshhh! Aom & her dad's expression when seeing the cake was so sweet, awww. The NJ cast is too awesome <3

Oh, Maiko T__T I thought it was TomVill around the 2:21 mark, too but sadly, it was Navin ... ;~; Why? Why? WHYYYY? But it's okay no, it's not .. xD  -- hopefully, ToomVill will have some of those kind of scenes ;) 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, you're my inspiration as well :) I am far from heavely but thank you, Maiko.
And yes, Mike did comment on one of my videos at least I'm pretty sure it was him. Even if it wasn't, I'd like to think it was him xD His comment was "nice clip i like it ^^" & that made me beyond happy :)
I'm not a hardcore fan of Mike but his comment definitely made me like him more :) Just the thought of having 'some' kind of contact with Thai daras makes me happy since I feel 'closer' to them.
Aiyaja's MV makes me miss SSP so much. & LOL, you & Aiyaja were saying Toomtam should push Vill? LOLOL, that would be such an entertaining clip.
Have fun at work!~

Thank you for sharing the video, Maiko.
It's always so exciting to see them in action. And I agree with you, everyone looks great!! :)
The shirtless Toomtam and Vill scene definitely caught my attention. I had to go back and replay it over, oh goshhh! Aom & her dad's expression when seeing the cake was so sweet, awww. The NJ cast is too awesome <3

Oh, Maiko T__T I thought it was TomVill around the 2:21 mark, too but sadly, it was Navin ... ;~; Why? Why? WHYYYY? But it's okay no, it's not .. xD  -- hopefully, ToomVill will have some of those kind of scenes ;)

Hehe, you're welcome! :kiss: Aw! :lmao2: You'll like to think it's Mike even though it may not be him? It better be him! :arrg: :numchuck: I agree; Marina girl! It's not just Thai daras, however; getting the chance to spazz or talk with both the daras and the fans is a touching and beautiful thing. I do feel closer to them during those moments. I love how you said it! :bravo: :thumbsup: :clap:

Oh, I think you meant to say Vill should push Toomtam in your sentence? :whahuh: :console: Yes, Aiyaja and I both thought it would be a hilarious sight if Vill is pushing Toomtam instead. :coverlaf: You're welcome for the video, Marina! I can't wait until we get more videos of our NJ team! :woot: Oh, so the shirtless Toomtam and Vill scene also got your attention, too, eh? :pervie: I keep going back to replay that scene and all their scenes. :ghehe:

It's hecka sweet to see both Aom and P'Biak's reactions when the team surprised them with the cake. I love the scenario! They surprised Aom first, and she was so touched she tried holding back her smiles (and tears?). And then they went on hunting for her daddy. She radioed for his location. :bhehe: And his dumbfounded :)D) expression when he saw the cake! Aom pointed to herself and him, repeating the motion, indicating that the cake was for the both of them. :cry: And their hugs when they both blew out the candles and afterwards! Too sweet! :heart: I love the part when her daddy pulled her into his arms and kissed her. :teary: Our NJ team is awesome indeed, Marina girl. :highfive:

Whahahahahahahaha! :lmao2: :lmao3: I love how you and I both had the same reactions regarding that scene between Navin and Vill! Too funnie how you crossed out the part about how it's really not ok. :coverlaf: :rofl: I was so mad (but in a good way!) at Navin! :p So jealous for Toomtam's sakes. :lolyup: I guess Navin's character, Anggoon, isn't as nice as Navin really is. :lol: Good, I want good jealousy scenes in here. SSP's jealousy scenes...were not satisfying! Shoot, ToomVill's scenes better be more extreme than that tamed and pathetic scene between Navin and Vill! :pervie: :wink:

AikOm^_^

Since it looks like filming for NJ has come to a halt for the time being, I guess I'm going to use this time to recuperate and try to find inspiration to finish my projects. :lolyup: Or perhaps be crazy in other threads. :weee: Yeah, that sounds better. We'll see how much I'll get done. Oi! Kwan and Om's Hua Jai Teuan airs in 6 hours or so (early in the morning for me, evening for Thailand). :woot: First time I'll be catching a Ch. 7 lakorn live. Haven't even watched their first lakorn, but I'm looking forward to them! :crush: :heart:

Well, have a :goodnite: or day, everyone! :yawn: Have fun, and stay safe and happy! :grouphug: :kiss: :wink:

AikOm^_^

I was going to share some interesting (or boring :lol2:) insights on some of the scenes we've seen of NJ, but I rang out of time. :phew: But I get tomorrow off! :woot: :dance1: Then, it's back to work on Friday-Monday. :cry1: I'll save the spazzing for later. Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, just the idea of talking with daras & fans is great.
LOL, you're right. That's what I meant -- Vill pushing Toomtam! That would be so entertaining to see. Agreed, the closer we get to the air date, the more videos (hopefully)!! Oh, anything shirtless gets my attention, Maiko. LOLOL, my perverted self is always coming through :lmao: 
I love seeing people get surprised so I was anticipating for Aom's reaction and it was too awesome. And then her dad's expression -- awwe, too sweet :heart: Agree with you, when he pulled Aom into a hug, it was so heartwarming  :teary: 
Exactly, I was thinking Navin's role was gonna be a good guy but guess not. Hahahaha @ your last sentence :lmao3:You always make my day, Maiko. But yes, ToomVill better have a far more satisfying scene than that!!

You're gonna be watching Hua Jai Teaun, too, Maiko? I plan to watch it, too ... but since my sister's gone and wants to watch HJT, too then I can't watch without her. Gotta wait a week T_T Lemme know what you think of the first episodes! I started Jao Sao Salatan but never finished it -- I'm hyped for HJT, too!~

Have a great day, Maiko! You deserve it! :D

AikOm^_^

Hi, Marina! :hiya: Just arrived home from work, and I need a short time to recuperate, so I'll get to your comment in a bit. But of course, writing out my reply to you is probably going to take me a longer time than recuperation time. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, just the idea of talking with daras & fans is great.
LOL, you're right. That's what I meant -- Vill pushing Toomtam! That would be so entertaining to see. Agreed, the closer we get to the air date, the more videos (hopefully)!! Oh, anything shirtless gets my attention, Maiko. LOLOL, my perverted self is always coming through :lmao: 
I love seeing people get surprised so I was anticipating for Aom's reaction and it was too awesome. And then her dad's expression -- awwe, too sweet :heart: Agree with you, when he pulled Aom into a hug, it was so heartwarming  :teary: 
Exactly, I was thinking Navin's role was gonna be a good guy but guess not. Hahahaha @ your last sentence :lmao3:You always make my day, Maiko. But yes, ToomVill better have a far more satisfying scene than that!!

You're gonna be watching Hua Jai Teaun, too, Maiko? I plan to watch it, too ... but since my sister's gone and wants to watch HJT, too then I can't watch without her. Gotta wait a week T_T Lemme know what you think of the first episodes! I started Jao Sao Salatan but never finished it -- I'm hyped for HJT, too!~

Have a great day, Maiko! You deserve it! :D

Gah! My recuperation was much longer than I thought, Marina... hence, the reply way later. It's because I got too comfortable on the sofa, not because it took me this long just to reply to you. :wink: And now, I'm super sleepy. Hard to stay awake. :yawn:

Oh! Anything/anybody shirtless grabs your attention? :whaha: You crack me up! :rofl: Hey, same goes for me; my perverted thinking always come through one way or another. :pervie: Aw, I love your take on Aom and her daddy's surprise birthday cake! :bravo: :thumbsup: And eek! I'm hecka happy to hear that I made your day, Marina girl! :woot: :yahoo: Likewise, dearest! :blush: :kiss3: :grouphug: :heart: I'm going to rant so bad if ToomVill don't get juicier scenes than that one of Navin and Vill. :rant: :wink: I just hope Navin's Anggoon isn't the p'rai... :nailbiter: Let him have a happy ending! Let everybody, even the rais! :worthy:

Yes, I'll be watching Kwan and Om's HJT. ;) Aw, you're going to wait for your sister before you start? You big sweetie! :spin: :console: :clap: If I catch tomorrow's episode live, I'll definitely let you know how I feel about the lakorn so far. :wink: You have a great day, too, Marina girl. :kiss: I'm going to share some photos before hitting the hay. :lol:

One new photo of ToomVill. I think this photo is probably from way back, but we've never seen it. Gosh, I'm missing them.
I'm happy it surfaced; thanks to dear dowdow7 for sharing it.
Such a tame photo, but they look so beautiful like always.
And I also took a few snapshots of a NJ video: I pray they'd release official photos like Channels 3 and 7!
That would be awesome!
We need and want official photos! Photos like the last two snapshots would be nice. Too bad Vill is cut off, but they look so beautiful in the tribal clothes, as far as I can see.

Well, :goodnite: or good day, Marina and everybody else! Hope all of you are doing fine and well. :spin: :grouphug: :heart:

Credits: dowdow7's IG; Me for the snapshots, but TvThai Channel (Official)'s Channel for the video.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: No worries, you can take as long as you want to reply to me :)
Oh, I'm sleepy, too, Maiko. Today's been a long day =.=

Yes, anything shirtless. LOLOL. I'll join you on the rant for ToomVill's juicy scenes for sure. I hope the rais have good endings, too. I'm not sure what to expect for the rais though. 
Yeah, I have to wait for my sister to start HJT. I'm just too nice, haha, just kidding. 

I am loooooving that pic of ToomVill. They are so beautiful T__T How can two people individually and together be so beautiful? Haha. 
I'm hoping for official photos, too. That would be great! :)

Have a beautiful day, Maiko & everyone!! :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: No worries, you can take as long as you want to reply to me :)
Oh, I'm sleepy, too, Maiko. Today's been a long day =.=

Yes, anything shirtless. LOLOL. I'll join you on the rant for ToomVill's juicy scenes for sure. I hope the rais have good endings, too. I'm not sure what to expect for the rais though. 
Yeah, I have to wait for my sister to start HJT. I'm just too nice, haha, just kidding. 

I am loooooving that pic of ToomVill. They are so beautiful T__T How can two people individually and together be so beautiful? Haha. 
I'm hoping for official photos, too. That would be great! :)

Have a beautiful day, Maiko & everyone!! :D

I'm feeling so tired and out of focus today, Marina girl... :yawn: I'm babysitting, and it's such tiring work. I'm so out of shape. :smack: If the darn scriptwriter keeps it the typical Exact storyline, perhaps the rais will die if they're too evil. Hope Aom breaks away from that! :spin: Oh, I missed out on the second episode of HJT; woke up too late. :weep: I'll find the time to watch it later.

I think we'll get a few official pictures from Exact, but I hope we get even more! Aw, even though it's not a chummy photo of ToomVill, they do look beautiful indeed, huh? :drool: Hah, I love how you question how beautiful they are together. :clap:

You have a beautiful day, too, Marina girl! :kiss: Same goes for everyone else. :grouphug: :kiss: