teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
What they change  NJ to air channel ONE now? but from Aom Ig she said will air channel 5 or did they suddenly change their mind now hmm.. well not really important which channel they will air but hope I get to see it. airing in HD will be great though.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
See? Too many possibilities, Mahalo! :lmao: Hehe, that format stands out though. But [Ch1], [CH1], or [CH. 1] makes sense, for it really is Channel 1 after all, despite the HD icon. :scratchhead2: But the "official" website for the Channel even states One HD... :teary:
So channel 5 is moving to channel 1, or ONE HD,Whatever you guys wanna call it :ghehe: I'll call it ONE HD because Hormones (omgawd hormones :heart: :heart: :heart: ) airs on that channel also and I'm pretty used to calling it onehd :wink: but aww why is Exact moving channels? This is going to be a bit different :shrug:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
exact and scenario is a company under gmm grammy group ,
one hd channel still not popular for a lots of people even its free channel
so they want a changes for the channel and they want to attract more audience by series, shows etc.

and thats why khun boy makes lakorns for one hd ..... channel 5 has lots of rules for lakorns, news magazine etc.

and for someone who dont know channel 5 isnt OneHd Channel!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, gosh, a night without internet certainly throws you behind on things. :cry1: :annoyed:

teedee said:
What they change  NJ to air channel ONE now? but from Aom Ig she said will air channel 5 or did they suddenly change their mind now hmm.. well not really important which channel they will air but hope I get to see it. airing in HD will be great though.

Ahh, I'm not sure anymore, Teedee... It stinks, not understanding Thai. :spin: I heard from a Spicy forum member that all the Exact lakorns, including NJ, that are shown in the teaser on page 88 will be airing on Channel 1/ONE. And then from another Spicy forum member, the military took back Channel 5, so hence Exact lakorns will be airing on Channel 1. :scratchchin: When did Aom said that NJ will air on Ch. 5? Recently or a while back? If NJ airs in HD, that would be awesome for us. :lolyup:

cool :) said:
So channel 5 is moving to channel 1, or ONE HD,Whatever you guys wanna call it :ghehe: I'll call it ONE HD because Hormones (omgawd hormones :heart: :heart: :heart: ) airs on that channel also and I'm pretty used to calling it onehd :wink: but aww why is Exact moving channels? This is going to be a bit different :shrug:

Hehe, not Channel 5, but I think Exact is moving to Channel 1/ONE HD, dear Cool. I heard that the military is taking back Channel 5...aah, all this is very so confusing. :lmao: I think we'll get it eventually someday. :lolyup:

Sukialen said:
exact and scenario is a company under gmm grammy group ,
one hd channel still not popular for a lots of people even its free channel
so they want a changes for the channel and they want to attract more audience by series, shows etc.

and thats why khun boy makes lakorns for one hd ..... channel 5 has lots of rules for lakorns, news magazine etc.

and for someone who dont know channel 5 isnt OneHd Channel!

Thank you for the explanations, Sukialen. :) Hmm, I think we're aware that Channel 5 isn't OneHD Channel, but we're probably talking about how Exact - Scenario is moving channels...? Haha, I confuse even myself. :shrug:

huajaikaungtur said:
I am so confused.
LOL, this whole ONEHD thing is throwing me off T_T

@Maiko, take your time replying to my nonsense rants xD

Me, too, Marina. :console: We'll understand it and get used to it eventually. :lol:

*Groan* Sorry for taking forever to reply to your adorable ramblings. :weep: :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Nothing big, but so happy to see an entertainment update on NJ. :dance1: All righty, I may not understand Thai, but my ears heard the words "drama," "comedy," "romantic," and "action." Er, action? :whahuh: Shoot, NJ almost has it all, except for horror. :lolyup: Haha, hope we get more of drama and romance than the other genres. :D Such a short clip and interview... Hope we get more video updates and behind the scene specials on NJ! :woot:

Credit: CatMatdz5's YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie5Gmjmc_8

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really can't wait to see how they'll pull off all these themes in the lakorn :)
Already in the teaser, we see the dramatic aspect. A little comedy & some action with them running & all but that's basically it. 
Super short video. T_T

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I can see why it can be confusing lol. Basically, Ch 5 has been the Royal Army's channel from the start and is owned by the government. They've been making changes to their programmings for a while now. Exact and Scenario chose to air their stuff on ONE HD, which is a better choice anyway. There's pretty much only 1 new lakorn left to be aired there. Meanwhile, they're rerunning Song Pradtana in the other slot that's left.

About the name thing, ONE HD is the channel's name, so it isn't like you hit channel 1 and you get their station.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
and we can see exact lakorns for 2 hours not more just 1 hours.

one of the reasons is because he has made losses since the beginning of the years .....
it is the better way for exact to goaway from channel 5 ..... they has too many rules for lakorns
exact had to cut a lots of lakorn scenes,
besides, we can even view the channel for free on Onehd.net

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hahaha oh gawd. I meant EXACT . I had to retype my comment because I accidentally erased it ... Oops didn't realize I actually put CHANNEL 5  instead :ghehe: sorry for confusing some people with my comment .. I MEANT EXACT Lolz 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I really can't wait to see how they'll pull off all these themes in the lakorn :)
Already in the teaser, we see the dramatic aspect. A little comedy & some action with them running & all but that's basically it. 
Super short video. T_T

Me, too, Marina girl! But, er, I actually don't notice any comical aspects in the teaser at all... :scratchhead2: From the teaser, I definitely see drama, action, and romance. :drools: Let's hope Aom keeps it that way, with the romance topping it all! :woot: Hehe, I'm sure we can expect (most of) the comedy from Freudonidas, Gam, and Oom. :lolyup: Shoot, the teaser is too short, and the entertainment update clip is too short as well. We need a second, longer teaser and more updates. :annoyed:

Oh, also, I'm not sure if they will film NJ this weekend... :huh: They usually film on Thursday-Sunday, but Vill is in Japan for a photo shoot or something (hmph, looks more like she's having fun :lol:), and she isn't back yet. :teary: I don't hear anything on Toomtam and Aom's part either. Well, they could use some rest. We'll just have to wait and see. :) (<-------- What I want to look like, waiting for them, but this is what I really feel like. --------> :cry1:)

Kudaranai said:
I can see why it can be confusing lol. Basically, Ch 5 has been the Royal Army's channel from the start and is owned by the government. They've been making changes to their programmings for a while now. Exact and Scenario chose to air their stuff on ONE HD, which is a better choice anyway. There's pretty much only 1 new lakorn left to be aired there. Meanwhile, they're rerunning Song Pradtana in the other slot that's left.

About the name thing, ONE HD is the channel's name, so it isn't like you hit channel 1 and you get their station.

Kudaranai, are you NinjaKKN on Spicy? :eek: :spin: If not, sorry for the mix-up. :sweat: Thank you so much for explaining it to us, the ones who don't know much about the program changes (or don't understand Thai at all :D). :grouphug:

Sukialen said:
and we can see exact lakorns for 2 hours not more just 1 hours.

one of the reasons is because he has made losses since the beginning of the years .....
it is the better way for exact to goaway from channel 5 ..... they has too many rules for lakorns
exact had to cut a lots of lakorn scenes,
besides, we can even view the channel for free on Onehd.net

Ah, I wish the lakorns wouldn't run for 2 long hours. But I'm excited for the new changes anyway. I want to know if they will air more than one Exact lakorn at once on ONE HD, what days the lakorn(s) may be airing, and when, etc. Looking forward to how everything will play out for Exact and its lakorns. Hehe, it's true that Exact had to cut a lot of its lakorn scenes. Oh, and while Channel 5 may have a lot of rules for lakorns, Exact lakorns still have plenty of raeng scenes and characters, cut or uncut. :lol2: Thanks, Sukialen.

cool :) said:
Hahaha oh gawd. I meant EXACT . I had to retype my comment because I accidentally erased it ... Oops didn't realize I actually put CHANNEL 5  instead :ghehe: sorry for confusing some people with my comment .. I MEANT EXACT Lolz 

Aw, Cool, you adorable doofus. :heart: :kiss: It's ok, everyone makes mistakes. :console: :kiss3: Heck, I do it all the time. :blush:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, i have just seen the little teaser and all i got to say it that i cannot wait until this lakorn air. I need a good lakorn+good kissing scene lol just saying! I really wish ch.3 never come up with that stupid forbid rule about kissing!  :arrg:  :arrg:

Anyways, i really missed Toomtam, the other day i was dreaming about him, him singing to me  :cloud9:  :cloud9: . Ah! sadly is just only a dream  :cry:  :cry:.​ 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Me, too, Marina girl! But, er, I actually don't notice any comical aspects in the teaser at all... :scratchhead2: From the teaser, I definitely see drama, action, and romance. :drools: Let's hope Aom keeps it that way, with the romance topping it all! :woot: Hehe, I'm sure we can expect (most of) the comedy from Freudonidas, Gam, and Oom. :lolyup: Shoot, the teaser is too short, and the entertainment update clip is too short as well. We need a second, longer teaser and more updates. :annoyed:

Oh, also, I'm not sure if they will film NJ this weekend... :huh: They usually film on Thursday-Sunday, but Vill is in Japan for a photo shoot or something (hmph, looks more like she's having fun :lol:), and she isn't back yet. :teary: I don't hear anything on Toomtam and Aom's part either. Well, they could use some rest. We'll just have to wait and see. :) (<-------- What I want to look like, waiting for them, but this is what I really feel like. --------> :cry1:)

LOL, I didn't notice much comical aspects either ... but I considered the part where Vill took initiative and kissed Toomtam possibly comical ?? It seemed she wasn't in her "right mind" even though we all know she wanted to kiss Toomtam badly, :pervie: LOLOL. Just kidding. But yes, the teaser doesn't give off much of a comical feel.
Vill's in Japan? :O Hope she comes back soon!! Toomtam: "Baby, come back." :bhehe: 
Oh girl, we're having the same look while waiting for them  :cry1:

Sweet_09 said:
Oh wow, i have just seen the little teaser and all i got to say it that i cannot wait until this lakorn air. I need a good lakorn+good kissing scene lol just saying! I really wish ch.3 never come up with that stupid forbid rule about kissing!  :arrg:  :arrg:

Anyways, i really missed Toomtam, the other day i was dreaming about him, him singing to me  :cloud9:  :cloud9: . Ah! sadly is just only a dream  :cry:  :cry:.​ 

Same here, I am super exited for this! :D And you did not have to cross that out at all! So trueee, if only CH3 kept their kscenes ... but I understand them, too so it's alright. As for CH5 & CH7 having legit ksenes, I'm loving it :D
You dreamed about him? :O OMG, that's so great! He was singing to you, too?  :heart: So sweet!  :spin: 

Sweet_09

huajaikaungtur, yeah he was singing to me and i was setting there all blushing...ugh, but it only a dream. If it reality i would've grab him and pulled him into a kissed!  :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sweet_09 said:
huajaikaungtur, yeah he was singing to me and i was setting there all blushing...ugh, but it only a dream. If it reality i would've grab him and pulled him into a kissed!  :kiss3:

Awwww, lucky you! I never have dreams about my actors T__T
But that is too awesome. Even it was just a dream, It's better than nothing, right? :)
LOL, I'm sure all of us wouldn't be able to resist kissing Toomtam, haha. You're too funny :D

Sweet_09

It okay huajaikaungtur, it will take awhile before it your turn. It will come to you in the blue like mine lol! Actually all of my dreams about my Thai pra'ek all comes to me in the blue lol! But the most unexpected one was Toomtam lol :D :D.

AikOm^_^

Kudaranai said:
^ No, I'm not. I do have an account there but I don't check there regularly.

Whoops, I'm sorry about the confusion. My mistake, Kudaranai. :blush: :worthy: :sweat:

Sweet_09 said:

Hah, lucky you, to be dreaming about Toomtam. :lolyup: I miss dreaming about him... -_-

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, I didn't notice much comical aspects either ... but I considered the part where Vill took initiative and kissed Toomtam possibly comical ?? It seemed she wasn't in her "right mind" even though we all know she wanted to kiss Toomtam badly, :pervie: LOLOL. Just kidding. But yes, the teaser doesn't give off much of a comical feel.
Vill's in Japan? :eek: Hope she comes back soon!! Toomtam: "Baby, come back." :bhehe: 
Oh girl, we're having the same look while waiting for them  :cry1:

Same here, I am super exited for this! :D And you did not have to cross that out at all! So trueee, if only CH3 kept their kscenes ... but I understand them, too so it's alright. As for CH5 & CH7 having legit ksenes, I'm loving it :D
You dreamed about him? :eek: OMG, that's so great! He was singing to you, too?  :heart: So sweet!  :spin: 

Hehe, I guess I count the scenes of Freudonidas & Gam and Mouse & Cherreen as comical scenes as well. :lolyup: Yep, Vill was in Japan for the past few days, but I think she's already on her way back to Thailand (BKK) right now, Marina. :eek: Finally! This better mean that they will film NJ this weekend. :woot: Hah, Marina! Your thought for Toomtam, regarding Vill's absence, makes me laugh and brings a goofy smile to my face. :lmao2: :p Our wishful thinking. :lol2:

Exact won't be "Channel 5" for long...we're going to have to get used to "Channel 1" or "ONE HD." :D At least they'll still be Exact; that part stays the same. :lol:

No need for me to quote Sweet_09's posts and your posts about her Toomtam dream, but you two crack me up. :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Oh, I suppose this is a lot more photos than I expected for NJ updates. :whahuh: Hah, Navin and Toomtam's photo...so full of bromance. :facepalm: :lol2: Toomtam's intense expression! :drools: Aw, Aom looks so adorable in the photo of her and IG member bigyaibig. She is so petite! :spin: Look at her, holding onto that big gun/rifle! :nailbiter:

Credits: aomphiyada, enjoy_gun, lakornexact, torry_lilitham's IGs.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
That picture of Tar and Toomtam... OMG they both have perfect bodies. I was I was Maytinee would would chose both of them.

I wish another teaser will come out.
Guess what? Smilez got to meet Toomtam in Thailand!!! I am so jealous.