AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
eikcivx said:
When does this lakorn air?
so excited to see vill and toomtam pair up again after sud sai pan .

Oh! Hi there, Eikcivx! :hiya: Welcome to Asianfuse! :welcome: :grouphug: I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

At this point, even Vill and the others aren't sure when NJ (Ngao Jai) will go on air. :no: Things are still unclear; I guess Exact is still working out the scheduling with Channel 1/ONE HD. :shrug: Ooh, glad you're excited to see Toomtam and Vill again. :clap: :thumbsup:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad to see some updated pics of Toomtam/Vill. they look so sweet/cute together, that pic look like they about to kiss awww. read from Toomtam's fanpage they said NJ probably done film next week from what Vill posted have 2 day left. I'm glad they will be done filming soon so it mean we will get to see it soon but sad that they done filming already it seem fast even though they have been filming for about 6 months already. so i think it maybe air after Anintita. after done filming this lakorn Toomtam probably will go into monk hood. so hope won't be long till he have a new lakorn. want to continuously see his lakorns.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
So glad to see some updated pics of Toomtam/Vill. they look so sweet/cute together, that pic look like they about to kiss awww. read from Toomtam's fanpage they said NJ probably done film next week from what Vill posted have 2 cue left. I'm glad if they will be done filming soon so it mean we will get to see it soon but sad that they done filming already it seem fast even though they have been filming for about 6 months already. so i think it may air after Anintita. after done filming this lakorn Toomtam probably will go into monk hood. so hope won't be long till he have a new lakorn. want to continuously see his lakorns.

Oh, my gosh, next week already?! :eyetwitch: :faint: I did not expect them to wrap up filming that soon... :weep: :cry1: I thought we would still...still...get a couple more months of filming for NJ and ToomVill. The news make me both happy and sad, but mostly sad. :teary: Thanks, dearest Teedee! :kiss: :grouphug: My heart is breaking all over again at the thought of ToomVill's last ques for NJ. :cry: Hopefully, our wishes for them will come true, Teedee. :spin: :console:

Please air soon, NJ! :worthy: Please make it good and memorable, Aom! :cheer:

Yeah, that photo of ToomVill face to face definitely looks like they're going to kiss each other. :kiss3: :kiss2: Haha, I hope so, Teedee! :woot: Let it be a real kiss :clap: They do look so darn cute and sweet together, huh, Teedee? :pervie: I'm interested to know what's next for both ToomVill after NJ. Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long until their next reunion. :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Read from Vill's ig she say have 2 days left and will done film NJ already. don't be sad Maiko. they wrap things up fast which only mean we will get to see it soon. I didn't expect them to done film this early either. I thought they probably done film earliest is sept.. yes hopefully we will get to see Vill/Toomtam reunited again in the future. still wanna see them come back and play a spicy lakorn together again. really hope this version of NJ will not disappoint the fans of Vill/Toomtam. can't wait to see it.

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* :cry: More photos of our NJ team...wonder how many more photos we may get to see before they finish filming... Thinking about their final filming days just brings me to tears! :cry1: Ok, get a hold of yourself, Maiko woman! :annoyed: :smack: Now's the time to heavily promote NJ and ToomVill. :girlmad: :strong: :numchuck: :cheer:

Hehe, the first ToomVill photo is angled weirdly, but it still warms my heart, seeing ToomVill. :blush: :spin: I'm still grinning and spazzing over their heart sign and every new and/or old photo of them. :bhehe: Oh! For the second photo, ToomVill and the others all look so adorable! Especially ToomVill. :drool: For the repeated photo of Vill, Navin, and our beautiful servants (jubjang_boy55 and aew_jane), it's a better quality of the previous one, so I'm sharing it again. :lol2:

....Su su, ToomVill, Aom, and NJ team! :cheer: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Credits: jubjang_boy55 & villwannarot's IGs; Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill).

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
Read from Vill's ig she say have 2 days left and will done film NJ already. don't be sad Maiko. they wrap things up fast which only mean we will get to see it soon. I didn't expect them to done film this early either. I thought they probably done film earliest is sept.. yes hopefully we will get to see Vill/Toomtam reunited again in the future. still wanna see them come back and play a spicy lakorn together again. really hope this version of NJ will not disappoint the fans of Vill/Toomtam. can't wait to see it.

Aw!!! :spin: :kiss: Thanks, darling Teedee. :cry: :grouphug: I feel a lot better! YES! You know I agree with you whole-heartily on everything. :lolyup: :bravo: I'm hecka anxious and excited for their version of NJ, and dearly hope that it won't disappoint us. And DEFINITELY A BIG, FAT YES to ToomVill reuniting again for a spicy lakorn. :spicy: :drool:

Thanks, Teedee. :flowers: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Oh, forgot to mention this; even they're going to be done with filming by the time NJ goes on air, we better still get plenty of NJ goodies and photos! Perfect time to promote the lakorn while it's on air, NJ team! :thumbsup: :cheer:

AikOm^_^

Hehehehehehehehehe (laugh an infinity times)! :ghehe: It's obvious why I'm so freakin' happy. :weee: :crazy: Aw, we get yet another lovely IG clip of our ToomVill, uploaded by Vill (and Kate, Vill's mother). :spin: :blush: This one...is emotional on so many parts! :cry1: ToomVill are so beautiful and perfect like always, and while I'm hecka happy and excited over the clip, another part of me still weeps over it...both in tears of happiness and depression. :lmao: *Sigh* This is possibly Root (Toomtam) and Metinee's (Vill) happy ending in NJ. Hence my tears...I'm still saddened over the thought of NJ's last filming days. We're getting near Ngao Jai's sud sai pan/sood sai paan (end of the string)...at least its filming. :bhehe:

On the other (very big) hand of happiness, OH, MY GOSH! They are just too freakin' adorable! :drool: SPAZZ! FIN! LOVE! (Er, hmm, I feel like I've said that before in a previous post...I'm totally reusing my phrases. :whahuh: Plus, my tired and sluggish mind can't really think straight. :sweat:) Watching the IG clip spur many mixed emotions in me. But one thing for sure; ToomVill are just PERFECT together. :wub: :cry: :spin: Such a sweet and heartwarming clip of them. The music is touching, too, but the message, meaning, and ToomVill are even more so! "Soulmate, is the person who holds the key to your heart." Ooh, Vill, what are you trying to imply, huh? :pervie: Haha, just kidding. I know the clip is for lakorn purposes and love promotion. But in my delusional and illogical mind, it's meant for Toomtam. :loool: Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming, Maiko girl. :rolleyes: :smack:

I thought it was going to be a boring video when I saw the black screen. But then it opened to ToomVill, and I just died yet another death for them! :faint: I think that was my 8001th one for them. :lolyup: Dang, such an attention-grabber! The way the clip kicks off with ToomVill. :drools: Aw, them snuggling in each other's arms! :grouphug: Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, eek, they play nosey-nosey with each other! Love, love, :heart: the close proximity of their faces! All their hugs are too sentimental. I love how they both stare up at the sky, looking forward to their life together. :cry: The way the camera zooms out of them is a nice touch. A very well-done and beautiful scene. :bravo: :wub:

And as for the other ToomVill photos... :drool: & :clap: and everything else!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits: SittichaiAzibo's Twitter; toomtamfc_maeew, torry_lilitham, & villwannarot's IGs.

Root and Metinee's happy ending? OR http://websta.me/p/773632655280284807_2412024.

AikOm^_^

It's going to be another long day at work today... :yawn: But it's my Friday, hooray! Looking forward to when I get home, so I can spazz with my buddies! :bhehe: Or by myself. :whistle: :lolyup: Shoot, hopefully they release a LOT of NJ (ESPECIALLY ToomVill) photos and goodies on my days off, so that I have time to share them all and spazz over them. :cheer: Good night, Thailand and our NJ team! :goodnite:

@Teedee: I haven't forgotten, dear Teedee; I'm definitely getting back to your lovely messages after work. :teary: :sweat: :worthy: :spin: :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: :wink:

@Marina: I do remember that "perfect" NJ ending for our ToomVill. Will start on that when I get off work. :fanfic: Hope you and everybody else are doing well and fine! Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Your thoughts about the photos perfectly described my thoughts, too. The 1st photo of them is so romantic :spin: Ow owww, I can feel the romantic vibe & I'm loving it :yahoo: They're just so perfectly positioned w/ his hand caressing her face & her hand on his waist. They look amazing! I have a feeling I'm gonna love their wardrobe in here, too especially Toomtam's bad boy exterior & his beanies, hahahaa! :heart: Can't wait to see that scene though! OMG. My feels are all over the place here!! Better be a passionate kscene, I swear! Hahahaa.
Then the 2nd photo of them making a heart w/ their hands. Beyond cute! Ahhhh, their smiles. Vill is so pretty there, loving her flower crown :heart: And Toomtam, of course, always handsome :D Gahhh, looks like there's an event in the lakorn ??? They look so great, it makes me wanna cry  :teary: 

On to the video clip of ToomVill. WTH!? WTH?! WTHHH!? FREAKIN AWESOME! :woot: :dance1:The music is so soothing & beautiful, matches them so well. Awwe, their happy expressions. AND THE WAY THEY'RE HOLDING EACH OTHER :yahoo:Oh my freakin gawdddd. I can't even - I can't even explain the feels!!! Everything's too perfect. The night time scenery behind them & the lanterns going into the sky. So magical. Wow :wub: And @ 0:03, the way they look at each other is too much for me. I can't even see Toomtam's reaction -- LOL, I can't even see Vill's expression well, too but gah, they look amazing :cloud9: They're so freakin close, their faces just inches away. Why don't you two just go at it & kiss, huh!? LOL, just kidding ... or am I?  :rofl: They're trying to be appropriate here, hahaha. And the text added about soul mates made me so giddy :clap2: So does that refer to Vill calling Toomtam her soulmate?? LOL, I know that's what she means. I mean what else could she mean??? Haha, I wish :lmao:  

Anyways, I'm enjoying this clip lots! :clap:Thanks for sharing, Maiko & thanks to Vill for posting it. Loving all these ToomVill goodies!! :cloud9: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Your thoughts about the photos perfectly described my thoughts, too. The 1st photo of them is so romantic :spin: Ow owww, I can feel the romantic vibe & I'm loving it :yahoo: They're just so perfectly positioned w/ his hand caressing her face & her hand on his waist. They look amazing! I have a feeling I'm gonna love their wardrobe in here, too especially Toomtam's bad boy exterior & his beanies, hahahaa! :heart: Can't wait to see that scene though! OMG. My feels are all over the place here!! Better be a passionate kscene, I swear! Hahahaa.
Then the 2nd photo of them making a heart w/ their hands. Beyond cute! Ahhhh, their smiles. Vill is so pretty there, loving her flower crown :heart: And Toomtam, of course, always handsome :D Gahhh, looks like there's an event in the lakorn ??? They look so great, it makes me wanna cry  :teary: 

On to the video clip of ToomVill. WTH!? WTH?! WTHHH!? FREAKIN AWESOME! :woot: :dance1:The music is so soothing & beautiful, matches them so well. Awwe, their happy expressions. AND THE WAY THEY'RE HOLDING EACH OTHER :yahoo:Oh my freakin gawdddd. I can't even - I can't even explain the feels!!! Everything's too perfect. The night time scenery behind them & the lanterns going into the sky. So magical. Wow :wub: And @ 0:03, the way they look at each other is too much for me. I can't even see Toomtam's reaction -- LOL, I can't even see Vill's expression well, too but gah, they look amazing :cloud9: They're so freakin close, their faces just inches away. Why don't you two just go at it & kiss, huh!? LOL, just kidding ... or am I?  :rofl: They're trying to be appropriate here, hahaha. And the text added about soul mates made me so giddy :clap2: So does that refer to Vill calling Toomtam her soulmate?? LOL, I know that's what she means. I mean what else could she mean??? Haha, I wish :lmao:  

Anyways, I'm enjoying this clip lots! :clap:Thanks for sharing, Maiko & thanks to Vill for posting it. Loving all these ToomVill goodies!! :cloud9: 

Eek, really, Marina? Hehehe, good thing I went into a lot of details for both of us, huh? :loool: I :heart: your detailed reaction and thoughts! :bravo: :clap: Reading your post just makes me grin and spazz! :spin: :kiss: I :heart: how you described it all, from the sweet ToomVill photos to their IG clip! I feel you, too, girl. :highfive:

I don't think that scene of them in the field is going to include a passionate kiss scene like the ones in SSP in which Toomtam kissed Vill aggressively, but a passionate, sweet kiss scene like their ending kisses in SSP. Hey, passionate, regardless. :pervie: As for the photo of them making the heart, haha, you're right! I love Vill's flower crown. Too cute. Hehe, I forgot to mention that fact in my post(s). :smack: I'm happy you bought it up, though. :thumbup: Aw, they make me teary, too. :cry:

As for your reaction to their newest IG clip, :rofl:! I feel your excitement and happiness, Marina girl. :console: Seriously, right? Isn't that such a super duper awesome clip of them? How I wish it was longer! :spin: Gah, I love all their IG clips, and I can't pick a true favorite at all. But that clip definitely evokes a lot of sentimental emotions in us. :grouphug: You're absolutely right about the moment when they stare at each other or play nosey-nosey. We can't really see their expressions (love how you described it perfectly!), but their smiles and body language say it all. AAH! I JUST :heart: HOW YOU DESCRIBED EVERYTHING! :bravo: Right; go for a kiss, ToomVill! We know you want to; we can tell. :pervie: Hehe, our desperate thinking coming through again. :bhehe: :kiss:

Aw, you're welcome for all the goodies, Marina girl. :spin: Have a wonderful day, Marina and everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss3: Two photos of Vill settling down for the night after filming NJ for the day. :goodnite: to Vill, Toomtam, Aom, and the rest of our NJ team members! :heart:

Credits: Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill) and Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai).

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Just when I thought we won't get any sweet pic of ToomVill for a long time...and here they surprise us with pic and a video clip. They are just too cute together. Now I'm even more excited for NJ to air. Beside rising sun this is the only other lakorn I will be watching this year so hopefully it won't disappoint me.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Almost forgot HAPPY belate BDAY to you Maiko. Wishing lots of happiness and many more years to come.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww the video is so sweet. love the way they hug each other tight and gaze into one another's eyes.. melts me, their faces is so close should have kiss would be perfect hehe, just a short video but their chemistry is great. it does look like the ending scene. seeing all these cute pics make me badly wanna see NJ.
Maiko happy belated birthday to you too, have many happiness and great health.

AikOm^_^

Yippee, two days off! :clap: :bhehe:

amylovemeng1 said:
Just when I thought we won't get any sweet pic of ToomVill for a long time...and here they surprise us with pic and a video clip. They are just too cute together. Now I'm even more excited for NJ to air. Beside rising sun this is the only other lakorn I will be watching this year so hopefully it won't disappoint me.

Hehe, I know, right, Amy? Such a pleasant surprise. :cry: :spin: I thought the same, too; it has been too long since we last saw a really sweet photo of them, so these recent photos are definitely so satisfying and squeal-worthy. :wub: Yes, I agree; they are too darn cute together. Hehe, I totally feel the same like you; even more hyped now for NJ! Gah, I hope NJ won't disappoint at all, too. :worthy:

amylovemeng1 said:
Almost forgot HAPPY belate BDAY to you Maiko. Wishing lots of happiness and many more years to come.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :spin: That's super sweet and touching of you, thank you, Amy. :teary: :blush: :kiss: Hehe, I am definitely happy, because of friends like you and the others. Thanks, Amy. :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss3:

teedee said:
Awww the video is so sweet. love the way they hug each other tight and gaze into one another's eyes.. melts me, their faces is so close should have kiss would be perfect hehe, just a short video but their chemistry is great. it does look like the ending scene. seeing all these cute pics make me badly wanna see NJ.
Maiko happy belated birthday to you too, have many happiness and great health.

Teedee, you described it perfectly. :bravo: :clap: YES! I, too, also love how they hug each other tightly and gaze lovingly at each other. :blush: The both melt me, too. :spicy: Hah! That's what I was hoping, too! :lmao2: I was so expecting a kiss when they stare deeply and closely into each other's eyes, but nope! They just have to get shy at that very moment. :cry1: Why?! You're absolutely right, Teedee; a kiss would have been PERFECT! :woot: :weee: :thumbsup: :pervie: Seriously, you can Toomtam and Vill want to kiss each other. :p :lolyup: :wub: Haha, I can't believe I forgot to mention that wishful kiss in my previous post; I was too tired by the time I shared the photos, so it slipped my mind. :smack:

Hmm, the scene of ToomVill getting intimate in the field and the one of them snuggling under the lanterns are both good guesses for NJ's ending. :scratchchin: I :heart: both scenarios, but I'm praying that we get an even better and far more detailed happy ending for them. :spin: Yep, I want to watch Ngao Jai RIGHT NOW, too! :woot2:

And EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Awie, thank you so much for wishing me a happy belated birthday, Teedee. You and Amy are too darn precious, thank you! :cry: :teary: :weep: :blush: You and everybody else made my day, thank you! :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

I'm falling asleep here. :yawn: Will have to take care of my tasks later. -_- More photos; only a little bit of gushing for now. Awie, the ToomVill photos! Too stinkin' precious and beautiful! :spin: :wub:

:goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss:

Credits: aomphiyada, enjoy_gun, dowdow7, & torry_lilitham 's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Oh, gosh, don't tell me that they're done with NJ's filming already!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: NOOOOOOO... :cry: Only a few new photos and some new ones of old ones, but nothing that indicate the new photos are from today's filming... :cry1: I hope this just means that they will finish filming on different days...perhaps Thursday and Friday. But dang it, why can't it be today and tomorrow?! So that I have time to spazz... :weep:

...Oh, well, I'll use this time to finish my tasks. :strong: :yes: It doesn't feel like NJ's filming is coming to an end, because I feel like they took such a long break from filming, and there hasn't been enough updates on NJ and its cast members, especially of Mouse, Cherreen, Oom, and Freudonidas. :no: No, not that I'm implying that we have too many ToomVill goodies; hehe, we just need more goodies on everybody...especially ToomVill! :yes: Cherreen doesn't really upload photos of her on the set. :mellow: I'm glad I found these photos! :clap: Some are repeats, but they're a little different. :D Urgh, it was hard to tell which photos are NJ-related, especially when our NJ crew members don't hashtag NJ or caption it, but I'm guessing they are, based on locations. :lol2: Photos from newest to oldest...kind of. :sweat: Aah, forget it! I tried, but they're out of order. <_< :smack:

Credits: cherreenhvk, enjoy_gun, izecube, & oomsakaojai, wayoloveme's IGs.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Yes, you went into the details so I didn't have to do much :coverlaf: Thank you for always loving my scattered thoughts, hehehe. Yeah, an aggressive kiss at the field would not make sense due to their expressions. A passionate, sweet kiss will do :wub: Awwe & then the last kscene they had in SSP comes into my mind. Absolutely love that kiss  :heart:

I absolutely love that clip of them! I've been replaying it and also, showed it to all of my sisters. All their reactions are the same, haha -- they don't care :cry1:Too bad for them cause I'm gonna be watching it constantly  :thumbsup: I wish it was longer, too. That has to be my favorite clip of ToomVill so far even though I do enjoy all their others. This one just gives me so much feels & it shows how close they are! :heart: They're perfection :cloud9: Awwwe, I'm glad you love my description of everything. i just can't help but comment on everything since every single thing adds onto how awesome the video is. Hahaha, yeah. We can totally tell they wanna kiss each other  :clap2:  :rofl: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Yes, you went into the details so I didn't have to do much :coverlaf: Thank you for always loving my scattered thoughts, hehehe. Yeah, an aggressive kiss at the field would not make sense due to their expressions. A passionate, sweet kiss will do :wub: Awwe & then the last kscene they had in SSP comes into my mind. Absolutely love that kiss  :heart:

I absolutely love that clip of them! I've been replaying it and also, showed it to all of my sisters. All their reactions are the same, haha -- they don't care :cry1:Too bad for them cause I'm gonna be watching it constantly  :thumbsup: I wish it was longer, too. That has to be my favorite clip of ToomVill so far even though I do enjoy all their others. This one just gives me so much feels & it shows how close they are! :heart: They're perfection :cloud9: Awwwe, I'm glad you love my description of everything. i just can't help but comment on everything since every single thing adds onto how awesome the video is. Hahaha, yeah. We can totally tell they wanna kiss each other  :clap2:  :rofl: 

Say what? Your scattered thoughts are organized to me, Marina. :yes: :thumbup: Maybe if we're lucky, we'll get to see a really passionate, loving kiss, like those in Hollywood films. :drool: One in which they really, really kiss each other, like Nee and Thit's kiss at the beach in episode 1, before their love scene. :pervie: Oh, wow, I wish! :woot: Haha, I doubt Aom and her daddy will show a scene like that. :lmao: Oh, a sweet, passionate kiss like their last kiss scene in SSP would be satisfying enough, but if it turns out to be even sweeter and far more emotional than that kiss, aw!!!!! :spin: I just pray we get a kiss scene for their ending. :worthy:

Same here; I've been guilty of replaying that IG clip, too! :rofl: Too beautiful! Every time I replay it, I can't help but grin and cry and die. They're just too perfect together. :wub: WHAT?! How dare your younger sisters don't care? :rant: :lmao3: Haha, at least, we do! :highfive: :thumbsup: Hehe, every time I sigh and go into one of my mood swings and say nonsense things about how much I miss ToomVill, my sister would say, "Urgh, Toomtam and Vill again? Get over them! They're not even dating." And blah, blah, and more blah from her. :whatever: I just tune her out and keep on lamenting over them. :p

Haha! :lmao2: Hey, I approve of your decision to continue watching that fabulous ToomVill clip. :bravo: Yeah, if only it were longer...but, we'll get to see it in NJ!!!! :woot: Eventually. :weep: Argh, the wait is killing me. :arrg: I know what you mean; that clip of them is just so full of emotion and love. :spin: Oh, so you also think they want to kiss each other, huh? :clap:

Hmm, I'm split as to which scene I want for their ending in NJ: their hugging scene from the IG clip or the scene of them in the flower(?) field...and then there's also MY ending for them, too. Haha, I'll write it out after this post. :fanfic: If I have to pick, I think I would like the field scene to be their happy ending. :) Because they're by themselves, so it's far more special; plus, they can be lovey-dovey all they want. :drool: :blush: What do you think, Marina? :D

Oh, yeah...haha, I'm also guilty of having one photo of "Wathit" and Metinee's surprising kiss scene as my laptop background...right now, it's the one in which Toomtam puckers his lips as Vill lunges forward. :spicy: