AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I was hoping to share some old snapshots, but I rang out of time. :phew: Will share them at a later date. Have a wonderful day, everyone! Hope you're all doing fine and well! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
...You must be so busy right now, Marina girl; missing you loads! :weep: I still need to get back to your beautiful post regarding my NJ ending myself. :blush: :spin: Sorry for the holdup. :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, I'm so happy to hear from you again; feels like forever since I last heard from you. :cry: :grouphug: :heart: :kiss3:

I've been missing you, too, Maiko! <3 It's alright, take your time getting back to me. Don't worry about it too much.
And yeah, it's been too long.
I'll prob be a bit busy in the upcoming weeks due to college coming closer, yikes!
But I do check this thread everyday to get my daily dose of ToomVill :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I've been missing you, too, Maiko! <3 It's alright, take your time getting back to me. Don't worry about it too much.
And yeah, it's been too long.
I'll prob be a bit busy in the upcoming weeks due to college coming closer, yikes!
But I do check this thread everyday to get my daily dose of ToomVill :D

Oh, I came home to such a lovely surprise; hearing from you, Marina girl, among other things. :kiss: :grouphug: Aw, your post brings a grin to my face; can't stop spazzing in giddiness and happiness. :spin: :clap:

....I suspected that you must have been pretty busy with college preparation. :console: I do miss you loads during this busy time, and it's always extra special, hearing from you (and the others). :cry: I hope you will still find time to have fun and relax, dearest! Hehe, I :heart: your post so much! :wub:

And ooh! Hooray! Yahoo! :yahoo: :woot: Haha, looks like Toomtam and Vill attended some sort of event related to Channel ONE HD? :woot2: There's a photo of them with Bie, Gam, Nike, and Tum (I think)? Oh, my gosh, they all look so adorable, especially ToomVill! :blush: Eek, this is awesome! I'll share the photo in a bit. :wink:

AikOm^_^

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK................ :spin: ("Silent" squealing, because I'm too tired to scream. :lol2:) Haha, what a lovely and unexpected surprise for today. Shoot, everybody look so adorable and beautiful and handsome, but my eyes are mostly on ToomVill. :drools: :spicy: :ghehe: Both Gam and Vill look so breath-taking. :blush: Hehe, ToomVill are rather far apart, but ooh, how perfect that they're standing side by side. :wub: :thumbsup: Now, if only Toomtam would move a little bit closer to the left (our left). :lolyup:

Credits: onehdthailand & ttyuttana's IGs.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko.. I wanna come in and scream with you too. so unexpected. so glad to see Vill/Toomtam attend event together and squeal more they stand next to each other too (if only he would move closer to her would be great hehe). they look so cute. yep Vill/Gam look so nice. all 3 are from NJ nice to see all of them attend events together, in a way like to promote their lakorn together. hope will continue to see Vill/Toomtam attend events together again. hope we will get news about NJ air date soon. it has got to air this year. if not, i'll be mad cuz next year seem too long a wait. arrrhh..

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
Maiko.. I wanna come in and scream with you too. so unexpected. so glad to see Vill/Toomtam attend event together and squeal more they stand next to each other too (if only he would move closer to her would be great hehe). they look so cute. yep Vill/Gam look so nice. all 3 are from NJ nice to see all of them attend events together, in a way like to promote their lakorn together. hope will continue to see Vill/Toomtam attend events together again. hope we will get news about NJ air date soon. it has got to air this year. if not, i'll be mad cuz next year seem too long a wait. arrrhh..

Eek, Teedee, I know exactly how you're feeling. This certainly makes us very happy, huh? :cry: :grouphug: Yes, it's totally unexpected; this is such a precious gift to us. :spin: I know; this gives me hope that ToomVill, Gam, and all the other NJ team members will promote themselves and NJ any way they can. :cheer: YES! I, too, hope that ToomVill will attend events together again. :wub: Urgh, if NJ doesn't air until next year, it better be amazing for making us wait so long. :lol2: I pray that it will air this year and be more than phenomenal! :worthy:

Ooh, more photos for us, Teedee. :woot: I so :heart: how Toomtam seems to stand so much closer to Vill than the others. Haha, wishful thinking here. Eek, they look so nice together...if only there's a photo of just the two of them! :blush: Hehe, they all look so nice! ToomVill, Gam, and Pinky! :thumbsup:

Credits: Toomtam (ttyuttana) & Vill's (villwannarot) IGs.

AikOm^_^

I'm only sharing the photos that have ToomVill in it, either together or individually. Too many photos to share them all. :lol2: Shoot, I should have waited a little longer on the photo of happy Toomtam with the flying envelopes, so that I can share it "alongside" with Vill's similar photo. :annoyed: Oh, well, I'm re-posting Toomtam's photo with Vill's. :D :bhehe: :ghehe: Gah, I love their similar expressions and poses. Haha, although, I'm sure all the other daras did the same thing they did. :coverlaf: Oh, right. Don't forget about our new rule regarding photo posts containing more than 3 photos: the rest of the photos are required to be hidden under a spoiler tag. So, click on that lovely Spoiler tag for some more photos. :wink:

K, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: Sweet dreams. :yawn:

Credits: happy_gibb, thairath, ttyuttana, & villwannarot's IGs.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello everybody, I've been Toomtam-Vill fan since SSP
Ooooh I'm glad to find this thread naaa. Just :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Gandaowasee-Thitit. I was hoping to see them again after SSP.. Can't wait to watch this lakorn.
Thank you everyone for sharing the pics and infos.. Khup khun maaaak naa  :thanks: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, you're always making my days better, Maiko <3 Miss you lots!
Thank you for always keeping us updated on our ToomVill.
Gah, so happy to see them at an event together. They are extremely beautiful. Vill is just stunning. Loving her earrings and natural makeup. Also, the blue shade of her dress is so pretty.
As for Toomtam, man, he looks good in anything xD He's such a stylish person, so handsome! ToomVill -- as always, perfection <3

RakLakornNYK said:
Ooooh I'm glad to find this thread naaa. Just :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Gandaowasee-Thitit. I was hoping to see them again after SSP.. Can't wait to watch this lakorn.
Thank you everyone for sharing the pics and infos.. Khup khun maaaak naa  :thanks: 

YAY! Always so exciting to see new members in our NJ thread & always a pleasure to meet ToomVill fans! :)  :welcome1: 
Hope to hear more from you in the future!! :D

AikOm^_^

Wow, it was crazy and annoying how my Internet was down for fours! :cry1: :annoyed: Yay, hopefully, it won't die on me again! Please don't, darling! :worthy:

RakLakornNYK said:

Why, hi-lo there, RakLakornNYK! :hiya: EEK, Marina (Huajaikaungtur) and I welcome you to the Ngao Jai thread. :welcome1: Aw, you love Toomtam and Vill, too? :spin: Well, yahoo! We're happy you're excited about their new lakorn! :yahoo: :clap: So happy to hear from a new fan, dear! Hope that NJ (Ngao Jai) will air soon for us! Extremely happy that you're enjoying the photos and info! Hope to hear from you again! Have fun elsewhere on Asianfuse! :flowers: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, you're always making my days better, Maiko <3 Miss you lots!
Thank you for always keeping us updated on our ToomVill.
Gah, so happy to see them at an event together. They are extremely beautiful. Vill is just stunning. Loving her earrings and natural makeup. Also, the blue shade of her dress is so pretty.
As for Toomtam, man, he looks good in anything xD He's such a stylish person, so handsome! ToomVill -- as always, perfection <3

YAY! Always so exciting to see new members in our NJ thread & always a pleasure to meet ToomVill fans! :)  :welcome1: 
Hope to hear more from you in the future!! :D

I do?! :eyetwitch: Aw, Marina, you ultimate sweetheart. :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: Thank you for your lovely and touching comment and for welcoming dear RakLakornNYK in this thread. You're too sweet! :spin: It makes me happy that you're happy over whichever updates we get of ToomVill. ^_^ Yep, they do look very perfect and beautiful together, don't they? :blush: Your compliments about them are spot on! :thumbsup: Have a wonderful day, Marina! Same goes for everybody else. :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aweee, thank you so much Maiko & RakLakonNYK for the beautiful photos.
Ahhhh, can't get enough of ToomVill.
And Toomtam is just so handsome, gah, love his style! <333

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream!! the pic of them from sanook make heart shape hands together is soooo cute!! they even pose alike with their hands behind their backs,would be perfect if they would wrap their arms around eachother instead hehe, it made my day been waiting for a cute pic of them like this from the event. so adorable they do look shy with each other. aww.. after playing 2 lakorns together it's cute that they are still shy with each other. hehe. this couple has great chemistry on and off screen such perfect match. thanks Maiko for sharing this cute pic. as well as all the pics/clips that you been posting continously. really appreciate it.
Saw Toomtam's interview he said planned to go into monk hood on Sep.25 for 10 days.
Saw Exact upload their new sit coms that air in channel one hd into their youtube channel: onehdthailand. I'm glad cuz it means the chances of them uploading NJ in youtube will happen too. Yay!

AikOm^_^

EEK! Aw, after a long day at work, I came home to yet another lovely surprise. :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :dance1: Haha, aw, all your sweet, funny, and touching comments make me laugh and smile. :flowers: :grouphug: I need some recuperation time before I reply to them in details. :hide: :smack:

AikOm^_^

Ok, ready to reply to those lovely comments. Hehe, I'm still grinning and smiling so hard. :bhehe: :crazy:

Oh, but first, here's ToomVill's joint interview about NJ, as seen on Morning Entertain (Thai show?). There were interviewed at the Thairath event (the event with all those envelopes :lol2:). Aw, a major :thanks: to our Aiyaja for translating their interview; made me so happy. :blush: :flowers: :worthy: :clap: Hehe, ToomVill may appear a strange and weird pair sometimes, but in my biased eyes, they're perfection. :wub: Gah, they're too cute and funny together! :rofl: :lmao3: They got me rolling in laughter and giddiness. :spin:

Say what, Toomtam and Vill?! Filming for NJ is considered finished, but we still have to wait until next year to watch it?!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :faint: Oh, the cruelty! :cry1: :weee: :lmao: :spin: Shoot, NJ better be worth it for the pain it's putting us through (of course it will! :lol2:)!!! :rant: Mixed emotions here haha. Ooh, hopefully the meaning behind "many people having gone on trips and completing their scenes already" means...MORE SCENES OF OUR TOOMVILL! :woot: :party: :ghehe: :pervie: And as for the team working on extra details, hope the members go over every detail to make it perfect!

I'm positive Vill was referring to Exact lakorns when she said that NJ is the "first lakorn where filming is completely finished before airing." Whoot, how nice! Way to go, NJ team! And oh? NJ has a lot of fun elements? And it also has every flavor and mood? :huh: Show us, then! :woot2: Give us good reasons to tune in. Haha, well, we know already that ToomVill are worth it, but heck, we still want ToomVill goodies for inspiration and happiness. :lolyup: The goodies will also allow the doubters to give NJ a try. :yes:

Hehe, they just crack me up. I love how Vill teased Toomtam during the interview; she's such a dorky and down-to-earth person! :blush: Hah, Toomtam comes off rather shy, reserved (not withdrawn), and humble in this interview, whereas Vill's the loudmouth. :coverlaf: I see who really wears the pants in this beautiful and funny relationship. :loool: Haha, kidding. :D Toomtam was laughing and smiling, too, but Vill really was the one initiating the jokes and picking on him. Aw! :lolyup: Haha, she's too funny when she asked him if he drew on his (present?) beard. And then she made fun of herself, about her own "beard." Oh, Vill. :kiss:

Hah, so funny when Jackarita (the reporter) asked if Toomtam had bought a copy of Vill's recent sexy photo shoot (her photo shoot with Mix Magazine); both Toomtam and Vill sure were quick to say that he hasn't seen her photo shoot yet. I'm not sure I believe the boy. :whaha: The way he stuttered and looked so guilty, he probably did. :lmao3: They follow each other on IG (er, last time I checked :blush:), so I'm sure Toomtam is aware of Vill's activities one way or another and vice versa. Whahahaha, Toomtam's excuse cracks me up; so he doesn't "really look at things like that," huh? He's "religious and holy?" :whahuh: :loool: I love how Vill jokingly demanded to see his phone as proof. :rofl: Perfect comeback, Vill! :bravo: Aw, I adore this short interview of them. :cloud9:

And egads! When they made the heart sign...I died yet again. :faint: :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :spin: :spicy: :drool: Gah, they're just so shy around each other. :blush: I need to find a really HD quality of this precious interview. Here are six snapshots I took of them (from Aiyaja's translated clip). If I find a better version of their interview, I'll definitely screen-cap all of their beautiful moments. :yes: :wink:

Credit: aiyaja's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q04AteO28oI

RakLakornNYK said:
Thank you so much huajaikaungtar & Maiko for the warm  :welcome:  :thanks: 

How could you look sooooo CUUUUTE???

*PICs*

Aw, you're...welcome for the warm welcoming, dear RakLakornNYK! :grouphug: :kiss:

AHHHHHHHHHH! Haha, thank you so much for sharing those lovely photos! :spin: :worthy: Hehe, Toomtam looked so handsome and cute in all those events, from the photos you shared. The photos of Toomtam with his parents are so heartwarming. :cry: :heart: Same goes for photos of Vill and her parents. Haha, actually, of all the Thai celebrities and their parents. :thumbsup: I love all of ToomVill's photos, but their photos from the Nataraj/a Awards 5 ceremony deserve a special mention, for they were just so beautiful and perfect together at the event. Love them in gold/yellow! :drool: And all those other photos of them...are just...just...! :shutup:

Again, :thanks: so much for sharing, darling RakLakornNYK! Some of their photos from NJ, I already shared them in previous pages, but I'm so happy to come across them again; plus, it allows members (or guests) to see those photos, if they didn't see them in the first place. :bhehe: Oh, but will you do me a favor, dear RakLakornNYK? If you're sharing more than three photos, will you put the remaining photos under a spoiler tag, to save some space and spare people the trouble of scrolling down long photo posts, please? :spin: We moderators here on AF (Asianfuse) are going to be enforcing that rule, and we will ask Darvil (our Admin) to send a mass message to all the members so that everyone will get the memo. ^_^

If I sounded mean or rude in my request, I'm so sorry about that, dear RakLakornNYK. :cry1: :worthy: :spin: :flowers: Did not mean to offend or hurt you in any way. :blush: :kiss: Have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur said:
Aweee, thank you so much Maiko & RakLakonNYK for the beautiful photos.
Ahhhh, can't get enough of ToomVill.
And Toomtam is just so handsome, gah, love his style! <333

Aw, always wonderful to hear from you and the others, Marina! Gah, you guys just make me so happy. :grouphug: Eek, you're welcome for the photos. Yeah, I can't get enough of ToomVill, too. :blush: Hehe, some of Toomtam's outfits are questionable, but for the most part, I love his unique style, too. He's handsome all right. :drools: Have a :goodnite:, dear Marina! Sweet dreams to you. :kiss: After my long work day tomorrow, I'll definitely get back to your post about my fanfiction for NJ's ending...FOR SURE! :spin: :smack: (<--------- This is me hitting myself, for putting it off for so long. :blush:)

teedee said:
Scream!! the pic of them from sanook make heart shape hands together is soooo cute!! they even pose alike with their hands behind their backs,would be perfect if they would wrap their arms around eachother instead hehe, it made my day been waiting for a cute pic of them like this from the event. so adorable they do look shy with each other. aww.. after playing 2 lakorns together it's cute that they are still shy with each other. hehe. this couple has great chemistry on and off screen such perfect match. thanks Maiko for sharing this cute pic. as well as all the pics/clips that you been posting continously. really appreciate it.
Saw Toomtam's interview he planned to go into monk hood for sure after Sep.22 for 10 days.
Saw Exact upload their new sit coms that air in channel one hd into their youtube channel: onehdthailand. I'm glad cuz it means the chances of them uploading NJ in youtube will happen too. Yay!

:lmao2: Dearest Teedee, looks like you and I had pretty much the same reaction about that photo of them. :lolyup: :highfive: When I posted it, I was in a hurry to prepare for work, so I couldn't gush over it in details. Thanks for your perfect explanation! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Yep, I also wanted them to wrap their arms around each other. :blush: I was waiting, hoping to see a solo photo of them from the Thairath event, and it was such a beautiful surprise when I saw that photo. :cry: Haha, you're absolutely right; even after two lakorns, they're still so shy and careful with each other. :lolyup: Aw, I'm happy you're enjoying all the photos and clips, dear Teedee! :woot2:

Yay, thanks for telling us about Toomtam going into monk hood on September 22. I'm looking forward to his monk hood. :blush: And eek! My gosh! I sure hope Exact will upload NJ onto that YouTube channel! :woot: Let's pray so! :worthy:

RakLakornNYK, Marina, Teedee, and everybody else, have a :goodnite: or wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss: I'm off to sleep. :yawn:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream!! Maiko thanks for the interview clip of Vill/Toomtam. they are soooo cute!!! Toomtam look so shy around Vill, hmm wonder why?? he act like he just met Vill for the first time Hehe but I love that they can still be so shy around each other, it's adorable.
He look like a little shy boy. love his big cheesy smile sooo cute!!
Vill is so goofy and funny love her playful personality. I can see why many guys has a thing for her cuz she seem so cheerful; easy going so whoever is close to her can't help but fall for her. yep such great come back when she said let me see your phone and he look a bit shock and so shy and didn't know what to say next Hahaha. and he just have a big smile on his face. they are too cute!!
agree if he follow her ig. then I'm sure he saw her fashion photos, he did went stunned for some sec. when ask if he will buy her magazine. the reporter like put him on the spot so like he didn't know what to say so like Vill jump in to help answer for him.
it was cute when the reporter said Vill is pretty, and Toomtam have a big smile on his face agreeing with her so look like he's happy the reporter is complimenting his girl  *wishful thinking* hehe. Toomtam himself did use to tell Vill that she's so pretty and proper. aww. such a sweet talker guy.
migosh we have to wait till next year to see NJ. arrrgghh! seem so long the wait is like killing me! but what can I do but just have to wait. truly hope it's worth the wait though. and wish they will get reunited again in the third lakorn with a more spicy storyline again. can't get enough of this couple they are just so cute together. love them.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
Scream!! Maiko thanks for the interview clip of Vill/Toomtam. they are soooo cute! Toomtam look so shy around Vill, hmm wonder why?? he act like he just met Vill for the first time Hehe but I love that they can still be so shy around each other, it's adorable.
He look like a little shy boy. love his big cheesy smile so cute!!
Vill is so goofy and funny love her playful personality. I can see why many guys has a thing for her cuz she seem so cheerful; easy going so whoever is close to her can't help but fall for her. yep such great come back when she said let me see your phone and he look a bit shock and so shy and didn't know what to say next Haha. but  instead he just have a big smile on his face. they are too cute!
agree if he follow her ig. then I'm sure he saw her fashion photos he did went stunned for some sec. when ask if he will buy her magazine. the reporter like put him on the spot so like he didn't know what to say so like Vill jump in to help answer for him.
it was cute when the reporter said Vill is pretty, and Toomtam have a big smile on his face agreeing with her so look like he's happy the reporter is complimenting his girl  *wishful thinking* hehe. he himself did use to tell Vill that she's so pretty and proper. aww. such a sweet talker guy.
migosh we have to wait till next year to see NJ. seem so long arrgh the wait is like killing me! but what can I do but just have to wait. truly hope it's worth the wait. and hope they will get reunited again in the third lakorn with a more spicy storyline again. can't get enough of this couple they are just so cute together. love them.

Teedee, I'm screaming along with you. :yahoo: :weee: :highfive: It's really Aiyaja (she's a member here on Asianfuse and Spicy Forum) who we have to thank for the interview clip; she said that she ripped it off Dootv. I'm happy she uploaded it for us. :grouphug:

Hah, I love your post! I say this a lot to you, Teedee; your comments are spot on! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Hehe, they are stinkin adorable in the clip, huh? :spin: Yep, Toomtam was hecka shy, and his cheesy smiles make me grin along with him. :D Vill does have a very playful personality indeed. You described everything perfectly; I agree with you. :yes: Hah, Toomtam chuckled out loud when Jackarita (the reporter) complimented Vill on her beauty. Oh, I'm having my own wishful thinking, too. :crazy:

Urgh, I feel your frustration and pain, regarding NJ's airing date for next year. :cry1: :lmao: :console: Darn, it would be a nice surprise if it airs sooner than that. :spin: Let's hope so! :worthy: Nothing to do but wait and hope that they will release more NJ photos and goodies, especially of ToomVill. :blush: Hehe, you know I agree with you whole-heartily about them reuniting for a third time with a spicy and juicy storyline again. :highfive: :wub: