AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Here it is, the newest ToomVill photo. Eek, the quality is so beautiful. :drool: And ToomVill are even more so! :drools: :spicy: :spin: :wub: Looking beautiful and perfect like always. :yes: :thumbsup: Haha hah! I hope they continue releasing new NJ photos, especially of ToomVill. :cheer: :woot2: Hmm, wonder if this scene is before or after the hug (previous photo I shared of Wathit/Toomtam hugging Metinee/Vill)? :scratchchin: Could Wathit (or Roothon) be placing his hand on his chest because of his heart disease? I find the wedding ring on Wathit's left ring finger to be a very heartwarming and sweet sight. :blush:

Caption for this sentimental scene: คุณคือหัวใจของผมนะเม #อร้าย!! งานหวานแต่เช้า #ละครเงาใจ #คือแบบดีงามมากอ่ะ @aomphiyada @villwannarot @ttyuttana

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

AikOm^_^

Urgh, I've been busy and will continue to be busy for the upcoming week(s). -_- Will have to find the inspiration and time to catch up on things. :smack: Hope that everyone is doing well and fine. :spin: :flowers:

To those who have school (Minny, Marina, Mahalo, etc.), good luck with your studies, guys! :cheer: :strong: :numchuck: :flowers: Do your best!

And to everyone else, hope you all have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart:

phatman said:
I can't wait! When is the air date. Have they released a date??

*Groan* Not even close to the airing date, Phatman dear. :lmao: Everyone is unsure of the airing date, but latest news is that NJ may not air until beginning of next year or the end of this year, if we're lucky. :cry: :console:

ceda_lee said:
Aw...Maiko, that  is such a beautiful picture.  Vill in blue and Toomtam is yellow.  Those two colors compliment each other so well. 

I agree, Ceda_lee; that's such a beautiful picture of them. :wub: :drool: Um-hmm, blue and yellow do complement each other so well. The quality of the photo is so dang nice! Here's another ToomVill photo. It's an old photo (which I've shared before), but this quality is much nicer, so hence I'm sharing it again. :D

Also, a BTS (behind-the-scene) video on n'Nava, Aom, and the Ngao Jai staff/cast members. I think the video is supposedly about celebrity mothers and their children (on Mother's Day?), but it's still nice and exciting to see Aom, n'Nava, and the others working on NJ behind the scenes. Hehe, waiting impatiently until NJ goes on air! :woot: The part about n'Nava, Aom, and the NJ team starts around the 2:45 mark. :wink:

Credits: lakornexact's IG; onehdthailand's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3i_IGKOLPM

AikOm^_^

*Groan* I've been busy and lazy. <_< Need to find the time and motivation to be active here again. I've fallen behind, and there are so many things to do, so little time. :strong: Hope everyone is doing well and fine. :grouphug: :flowers: :kiss: :heart:

And hooray, One HD has uploaded yet another (HD) video on Ngao Jai. Um, while I'm happy to see it focusing on n'Nava, I sure wish there are more videos about our NJ cast/team members. :mellow: Still, grateful we get to see everybody in the video. :) We see our NJ crew around the 1:16 mark. N'Nava is too precious and adorable. :spin: Ooh, Vill's swimsuit is pretty conservative. She looks so sexy in it. And eek! Toomtam's swimsuit; he looks just as sexy in his. Haha, I love it when he jumps into the pool (around the 2:23 mark). So, we can expect some ToomVill interaction in the pool. :pervie: :drool: :ghehe: Golly! At the 2:27 mark, haha, my delusional mind believes these eyes see ToomVill talking/interacting with each other, even in the presence of the other team members. :woot: :lol2: Gah, Toomtam got me worried for a moment when he and Navin pose chummily with each other (2:16 mark). :whahuh: :sweat: When I have time, I'll take snapshots and share them.

Credit: onehdthailand's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdyVtD1vX0

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
AH! so many update and so many catch up to do...Vill look good in that one blue dress of her that she in lol...Toomtam my man, i miss you dearly :cry:  :cry: . I miss the way you kiss your co-star and the way you held them oh just everything  :weep:  :weep: ...anyways i realize for awhile now that this tread have reach or now shall i said past 100!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:

Let make it to 200+ yeah ladies :wink:  :wink: ?? And i promise i'll paid more attention to this tread hehehehe!

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
AH! so many update and so many catch up to do...Vill look good in that one blue dress of her that she in lol...Toomtam my man, i miss you dearly :cry:  :cry: . I miss the way you kiss your co-star and the way you held them oh just everything  :weep:  :weep: ...anyways i realize for awhile now that this tread have reach or now shall i said past 100!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:

Let make it to 200+ yeah ladies :wink:  :wink: ?? And i promise i'll paid more attention to this tread hehehehe!

Yep, I, too, think that Vill look so beautiful in that blue dress, while Toomtam look so handsome in his yellow shirt. :wub:

Er, we'll be able to reach 200 pages only if everybody pitches in, Sweet_09. :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
HELLO HOMEEE! LOL. I've missed this thread too much. Missed you all, too! Hope you're all doing well!~
Thanks girls for keeping this thread in progress. Yay for the video of ToomVill in their sexy swim attire! ... Like I've said countless times -- how can it be possible for such a perfect pair to exist? LOL, I wish we saw some clear clips of ToomVill interacting in their swimwear. It would be too great! Cause ya know, if they were interacting w/ revealing skin & maybe some skinship ;) ... wheww :spicy: 
LOL & that one pretty photo of them, awww <3

& yesss, let's reach 200 pages! We can do it for our ToomVill & NJ team!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
HELLO HOMEEE! LOL. I've missed this thread too much. Missed you all, too! Hope you're all doing well!~
Thanks girls for keeping this thread in progress. Yay for the video of ToomVill in their sexy swim attire! ... Like I've said countless times -- how can it be possible for such a perfect pair to exist? LOL, I wish we saw some clear clips of ToomVill interacting in their swimwear. It would be too great! Cause ya know, if they were interacting w/ revealing skin & maybe some skinship ;) ... wheww :spicy: 
LOL & that one pretty photo of them, awww <3

& yesss, let's reach 200 pages! We can do it for our ToomVill & NJ team!

Oh, my! :shock2: Happy to hear from you again, Marina girl! :yahoo: I've been busy myself with other things. Haven't been as active as I should be. Plus, the unbelievably long wait for ToomVill and NJ has greatly depressed me. :lmao: Can't believe we have to wait until freakin' next year to watch it! *Swearing and curses!* :censor: :rolleyes: I'm occupied with family matters rite now, and it'll be some time before I make a full return here. :unsure: But I am well, Marina. I hope you and the others are as well. :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

You and I have the same wishes for that particular video of ToomVill in their swimwear. :highfive: Hopefully, One HD will upload more BTS videos of NJ, especially of our ToomVill. Enjoy your weekend, Marina dear. :spin: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Yay for new NJ photos. The first two are the most recent ones, while the others are old photos. Vill looks breathtaking in the first photo, but her pose cracks me up. :loool: I want more ToomVill photos! :numchuck: The individual Toomtam and Vill photos may be beautiful, but the ToomVill photos are my favorite ones. :spin: :blush: Nong Nava is stinkin' cute in her NJ shirt; what an angel! The photos of Aom and N'Nava wearing similar blue shirts are too precious (3rd-4th photos). Both mother and daughter are so beautiful and adorable. :wub: :heart: Haha, those Aom and N'Nava photos have nothing to do with NJ, but I just can't resist sharing them, because they're too sweet and loving. The last photo of Aom, Ah'Piak, and P'Fong (IG member fongbeeroriginal) is related to NJ, since P'Fong is the songwriter for NJ's OST...plus, Aom also captioned NJ for the particular photo. :D

:goodnite: or good day, everyone! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Credits: aomphiyada, katesonthichai, & torry_lilitham's IGs.

AikOm^_^

This makes me so happy...finally, a new ToomVill photo. :cry: :spin: Looking beautiful and handsome and perfect like always. :wub: :drool: The quality is stinkin' clear and nice! Hope more photos will surface as we continue to wait for Ngao Jai and for ToomVill. Hehe, I imagine Vill hitting Toomtam on the head with that blue bowl. :bhehe: :smack:

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Aw...Vill looks super cute in Hmong clothes.  I have a similar skirt. 

Eek, I've missed you so much, Ceda_lee! :grouphug: :kiss: Hope you and everyone else are doing great. Have a wonderful day. :flowers: :heart: I've got to head out for work. :tearybye: :cry1: Agree with you; Vill does look adorable in the clothes. I need to get a similar skirt. :bhehe: :lolyup: Later!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Enjoy your day at work Maiko.  I've been at work for almost 3 hrs now & you're barely heading off to work LOL!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Vill look so cute in the hmong looking clothing lol! OMG, Toomtam (wet toomtam)  :drool:  :drool: ! Anyways that fall, it so beautiful. It also i place i want to visit one day... ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: It's alright, girl :) You've been more active than me so that's all that counts, hehe :D And yes, this wait for more updates & the lakorn itself is ... depressing. The phrase "next year" sounds way too long for me. Do you have any idea which month it'll be airing on? January perhaps? :O 
Maiko, the wait may be super depressing but I feel I should treasure this waiting period lots ... since when NJ airs, the episodes will go by super quick & then I'll be stuck with nothing -- no waiting for NJ or no NJ episodes. All I'll be waiting for is another confirmation for a new lakorn with ToomVill which is way more dreadful T__T Aish, I'm so indecisive, haha.

It's alright, Maiko. You constantly check this thread & we couldn't thank you enough for updating us on our lovely NJ~ Hope you & your family are doing well <333

Thanks for all the new pics. Especially loving that ToomVill one. Ahhh, I wanted to see a pic of them in water & ... I sorta got one. Although, I'd love to see them both in the water having a passionate kscene ... omg, that would make me drop dead ... LOL, why do I always have these kinda thoughts? Okay, Marina ... stop wandering off. Focus on the pic in front of you.
ToomVill is beautiful although their attention seems to be swayed away from each other. They should be looking at each other or something -- any connection at all! To me, it just looks like if Vill was taken out of the pic, Toomtam could be in the pic alone & vice versa ... if you get me, LOL. But yesss, I can definitely imagine Vill hitting Toomtam on the head with that blue bowl, hahaha. I'm trying to incorpoate the blue bowl hitting into a possible scenario ;D
But ... swooooons <333 Isn't Toomtam looking so fine? LOL, I am really starting to dig his facial hair. I'm sorta happy he didn't get his haircut before or during this lakorn. And Vill is beautiful, love her Hmong outfit. Me being the weird one -- I feel closer to ToomVill seeing Vill wear a Hmong-based outfit. LOLOL, she's so pretty <33

And hope you girls are all doing well! Don't be too stressed & stay strong! Fighting! :D Have a wonderful day now!~

AikOm^_^

Besides being busy, my sluggish mind can't think properly these days. I feel like I'm getting stupider. :crazy: :smack: -_- <_<

ceda_lee said:
Enjoy your day at work Maiko.  I've been at work for almost 3 hrs now & you're barely heading off to work LOL!

Gah, so sweet of you! :spin: If only I had seen this before leaving for work. :cry1: But awie, what a lovely surprise to come home to. :grouphug: :kiss: Thanks, dear Ceda_lee, Sweet_09, and Marina! :woot: :flowers: :kiss: I did have an enjoyable day at work, Ceda_lee; thank you so much. :blush: "Tomorrow" is going to be even crazier and busier, yay! You're so lucky you're able to check out Asianfuse on your free time, even while at work. :bhehe:

Sweet_09 said:
Vill look so cute in the hmong looking clothing lol! OMG, Toomtam (wet toomtam)  :drool:  :drool: ! Anyways that fall, it so beautiful. It also i place i want to visit one day... ^_^

Whoops, forgot to mention this part; slipped my mind earlier. Toomtam sure could be even buffer. But I still :heart: his hot bod. :drools: Haha, I'm drooling over his sexiness and masculinity as well. Same here; I'd love to visit a place like that someday.

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: It's alright, girl :) You've been more active than me so that's all that counts, hehe :D And yes, this wait for more updates & the lakorn itself is ... depressing. The phrase "next year" sounds way too long for me. Do you have any idea which month it'll be airing on? January perhaps? :eek: 
Maiko, the wait may be super depressing but I feel I should treasure this waiting period lots ... since when NJ airs, the episodes will go by super quick & then I'll be stuck with nothing -- no waiting for NJ or no NJ episodes. All I'll be waiting for is another confirmation for a new lakorn with ToomVill which is way more dreadful T__T Aish, I'm so indecisive, haha.

It's alright, Maiko. You constantly check this thread & we couldn't thank you enough for updating us on our lovely NJ~ Hope you & your family are doing well <333

Thanks for all the new pics. Especially loving that ToomVill one. Ahhh, I wanted to see a pic of them in water & ... I sorta got one. Although, I'd love to see them both in the water having a passionate kscene ... omg, that would make me drop dead ... LOL, why do I always have these kinda thoughts? Okay, Marina ... stop wandering off. Focus on the pic in front of you.
ToomVill is beautiful although their attention seems to be swayed away from each other. They should be looking at each other or something -- any connection at all! To me, it just looks like if Vill was taken out of the pic, Toomtam could be in the pic alone & vice versa ... if you get me, LOL. But yesss, I can definitely imagine Vill hitting Toomtam on the head with that blue bowl, hahaha. I'm trying to incorpoate the blue bowl hitting into a possible scenario ;D
But ... swooooons <333 Isn't Toomtam looking so fine? LOL, I am really starting to dig his facial hair. I'm sorta happy he didn't get his haircut before or during this lakorn. And Vill is beautiful, love her Hmong outfit. Me being the weird one -- I feel closer to ToomVill seeing Vill wear a Hmong-based outfit. LOLOL, she's so pretty <33

And hope you girls are all doing well! Don't be too stressed & stay strong! Fighting! :D Have a wonderful day now!~

Gwarsh, only two+ days since our last conversation, and I've already forgotten most of the details, Marina girl. Had to refresh my memory. :smack: :worthy: :blush: Toomtam's fans (and Vill's fans as well, I suppose :lol:) aren't sure of the exact airing date for NJ, but they're predicting January. Or "early next year." :cry1: January sounds very plausible to me, and I guess I prefer January to November/December, since I'm going to be swamped during those two months. :weee: :facepalm: Gah, you're right; while I'm impatient to watch ToomVill and Ngao Jai RIGHT NOW, it's going to kill me once it ends, and there's no more NJ episodes and/or ToomVill interaction...until their next collaboration. But with all the new changes to Exact, it may be some time (years) before we get to see ToomVill collaborate again. :cry: :teary: I just hope they get paired up again. :wub: Vill's next lakorn is confirmed already, and I'm waiting anxiously for Toomtam's new project. I hope he gets a new costar, just like Vill (if I'm understanding correctly that Vill is pairing up with a new costar for her next lakorn :sweat:).

Aw, Marina girl...always so sweet and thoughtful! :flowers: :kiss: Yep, my family and I are doing dandy. :D Thank you, sweetie! :wub: Hope the same for you and your lovely family and everybody else, too. :grouphug: :heart: I'm always happy, knowing you and the others enjoy the few updates we get. :bhehe:

Ah, so I wasn't the only one wanting to see a photo of them "playing" in the water. :pervie: Haha, please, don't stop with those thoughts. I thought of such a scene for ToomVill myself. :ghehe: I agree with you; wish both ToomVill had focused on each other...or better yet, hope we get a different photo of them looking at each other and interacting with each other during that scene. Oh, I'm satisfied with that photo, but I want more ToomVill photos, taken from every angle and during every second! :lol2: Despite both their attentions being on opposite ends, a picture says a thousand words, and I'm positive they had fun right then. :blush: The possibilities of what happened during that particular outtake are endless. :wink: Yeah, I'm relieved Toomtam waited until the end of NJ's filming to cut his hair. :phew: Aw, you aren't weird at all, Marina girl; I love how you feel closer to ToomVill after seeing them in those clothes and outfits. :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup:

Come on, people! :cheer: :numchuck: Continue sharing NJ photos and goodies with us while we wait for it! (Yeah, I'm so obnoxious in repeating my demands wishes, but hehe, somebody has to be. :bhehe: Plus, the goodies do make us even happier, right? :lolyup:) Dang it, you ultimate sweetie, Marina gal. That last part of your message is too darn touching and heartwarming. :cry: :heart: :wub: I hope the same for you guys: Marina, Ceda_lee, Sweet_09, and everybody else! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Not sure if I can utilize my work computer for personal use, but whatever...I'm bored and I'm entitled to my breaks :yes:

It's so nice to see you keeping this thread going Maiko! Like us, my mom can't hardly wait anymore.  She keeps asking me.  I'm just hoping that when it airs, I'll have time to come here often for updates & share my thoughts with you all. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
LOL! Not sure if I can utilize my work computer for personal use, but whatever...I'm bored and I'm entitled to my breaks :yes:

It's so nice to see you keeping this thread going Maiko! Like us, my mom can't hardly wait anymore.  She keeps asking me.  I'm just hoping that when it airs, I'll have time to come here often for updates & share my thoughts with you all. 

Ooh, don't get caught. :secret: :ninja: :thumbsup:

Oh, you think I'm still keeping this thread alive? :blush: Why, thank you. :worthy: I shall do just that, then...next week. :lolyup: Aw, your mom's too cute! :spin: :wub: Haha, I feel her pain. :console: Gah, I sure hope you will still be able to share your lovely thoughts with us once Ngao Jai goes on air; love your thoughts, dearie! :heart: :kiss: Have a wonderful day, Ceda_lee and my lovely Kodocha and everyone else! :flowers: :grouphug:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh I miss this thread haven't come in for a while. miss Vill/Toomtam so much. can't wait to see NJ. the waiting is too long. but I can always wait for our lovely couple. thanks Maiko for always updating us. so glad to see update photos of Vill/Toomtam, they are so cute! hopefully we will continue to get more new photos of them to give us strength to continue waiting for NJ to air.