huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww! My lovely home, the Ngao Jai thread, hasn't been updated in the longest time. I blame myself for not keeping it going. I've been on asianfuse constantly but I've been trying to find the best time to post on this thread. At last, I'm here! <3
Wonder how you all are doing. I hope you all are doing well, lovelies! Don't stress too much & get plenty of rest <3 Sending my love your way!!~ <333

Maiko: Now, it's been even longer since our last convo & I miss you dearly, Maiko. Okay, hopefully by next year, they do mean early next year. Agree, I had that thought, too -- of ToomVill not pairing until a while later because of the NJ changes. Awwies T__T I really do hope they get paired up again. 
I hope to see Toomtam in another upcoming lakorn, too. Honestly speaking, I just wanna see Toomtam in more lakorns (doesn't matter his actress, just prefer his sexy chemistry w/ Vill of course) since I've been missing him onscreen so muchos.
Awwies, thank you. My family is doing pretty well, too. School has started for everyone including my youngest sister, Sarina who has started kindergarten this year. Sadly, I haven't seen her go to school & come home from school since I'm stuck here at college T__T

Yessss, the water playing photo <3 Hehe, yesss! I love that idea -- ToomVill photos from every possible angle & second! Haha, thank you, Maiko. You're always agreeing with me & making me feel good about my weird/random/creepy thoughts. haha <333

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I saw a news clip of Toomtam earlier, he said, he gets slapped by Vill A LOT in here. Hahah. He was laughing and said, Vill is a nang'ake who doesn't slap like others, instead of slapping across the face, she slaps him on the head. :loool: :coverlaf: He looked all happy telling that piece of information. Haha, can't wait to see this early next year if nothing changes.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
I saw a news clip of Toomtam earlier, he said, he gets slapped by Vill A LOT in here. Hahah. He was laughing and said, Vill is a nang'ake who doesn't slap like others, instead of slapping across the face, she slaps him on the head. :loool: :coverlaf: He looked all happy telling that piece of information. Haha, can't wait to see this early next year if nothing changes.

Oh really? LOL, that is hilarioussss. I'd love to see that clip though ... where did you find it? xD
Hahaha :D Agreed, can't wait for this!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have an account with myDootv, so I try to stay on top of ET news, the news clip was on Morning Entertain.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:

Haha. I can imagine that. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Not sure if I mentioned this already, but it just crossed my mind again today.  I want to see Vill & Toomtam in "Chee Wit Puer Kah, Hua Jai Puer Tur" remake.  Toomtam will look soooooo HAWT as an assasin.  I wanted to see them in the RLSR remake, but sadly that didn't happened (totally crushed me :teary:).  Captain was one of Ch5's best actors (IMO) & I see so much potential in Toomtam.  That boy can deliver emotions through my spine.   As for Vill, I'd have to say she's one of the more daring n'ek's these days.  That girl is not afraid to do touchy & real kiss scenes.  I want to see her in dramatic lakorns. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Aiyaja: Awww, thanks for the subs & the video! Appreciate it lots!
And Toomtam is such a cutie. I've been missing him too much, haha. He's hilarious showing how Vill slaps not like "normal" people, hehehe :D

ceda_lee said:
Not sure if I mentioned this already, but it just crossed my mind again today.  I want to see Vill & Toomtam in "Chee Wit Puer Kah, Hua Jai Puer Tur" remake.  Toomtam will look soooooo HAWT as an assasin.  I wanted to see them in the RLSR remake, but sadly that didn't happened (totally crushed me :teary:).  Captain was one of Ch5's best actors (IMO) & I see so much potential in Toomtam.  That boy can deliver emotions through my spine.   As for Vill, I'd have to say she's one of the more daring n'ek's these days.  That girl is not afraid to do touchy & real kiss scenes.  I want to see her in dramatic lakorns. 

I have never seen that lakorn but omg, yesss. Toomtam would be a hot assassin xD Agree with you, Captain is one great actor. I loved him in Kularb Satan though I haven't seen much of his works.
Agree with you about Toomtam. Love how you stated that - "that boy can deliver emotions through my spine." <333
& definitely, Vill is very daring. Admire that about her! I feel she does best in dramatic/serious lakorn, not so much comedic roles but again, she is very daring in a variety of roles.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I'm sorry if this pic has already been posted

Cr: toomlisa IG

I've been patiently waiting for the updates of NJ from Exact Scenario. I think they just do NOT know how to promote a lakorn or are they sloppy to do it!!
Seriously, the CH5 has this couple with sizzling chemistry but they never make an effort to promote the leads and treat their fans.

P'Maiko, where are you??

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you for the pic, RakLakornNYK :D
And agree with you, there are too few updates for this lakorn. We need more!!
Gahhh, I feel like there are no updates at all. Maybe I'm just overreacting, Lol but really, more ToomVill photos wouldn't hurt. I just want to see more NJ updates.

Where is everyone?
Let's give this thread more love~ :D

And where's our ToomVill cheerleader Maiko at? I hope you're doing okay, Maiko ... You must be busy, eh? Don't be too stressed.
Get plenty of sleep and think of us and ToomVill lots, okay? <3

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello N'Marinaaa  :hiya: 
Hope you're doing great. Good to here from you again :yes:  I've also been wondering where's our girl, the oxygen tank P'Maiko??
Without her and you, this page seems boring and life-less  :yawn:  I guess she's busy with her work with all the responsibilities on her shoulders  :phew: 
Please come back soon naa Phee. I'm planning to lodge a  :missing: (missing) complaint already  :bhehe: 
Do take care of yourself Nong.. Lots of love to you and Phee  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :flowers:

I'm not sure if these pics have been posted already..

Cr: villtoomfc (IG) 

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to watch this lakorn, love toomtam he soo hot!!! i like everything about him. his smile his anger, his jealousy on screen, make me squeal. toomtam and vill are cute together. couldnt get enough of them together in their last drama

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Geeeez boy did I miss alot?? of course I did .. :no: Miss you guys dearlyyyy :cry: Going to try to be active again, it's just been so busy and I'm just going to be more busy! lol. Anyways, how have you all been doing?  Just can't wait for this to air already my gosh! Is there even a teaser out yet? hahaha , and i mean a teaser that isn't less than thirty seconds 555 :loool: