aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Please check out Ngao Jai's Viki Channel if you already haven't. The lovely layout was created by Arasucre! I love love love love it! :dance1: :dance2: :lmao: Thanks so much ja.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow...not sure where to start, except hi, guys! :hiya: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: How's everyone doing? Hope you're all doing well and fine. :flowers: :spin: I've missed you guys so much! :kiss3: I've been gone for so long, I almost forgot how to type (and spell). Hehehe, almost forgot the codes for Asianfuse's emoticons as well. It's slowly coming back to me. :bhehe: Yikes, I've missed out on so many things. I have a lot of updating and commenting to do. :eyetwitch: :sweat: Less than two days to do so before Ngao Jai's airing date... Here we go! :phew:

First, the newest updates and pictures. Hmm, Toomtam and Vill went to this...place or island (the name escapes my mind for the moment...too lazy to find out the name at the moment) Splashdown Waterpark Pattaya (is that the name?) to...er, promote NJ or something... Hmm, what do they call that, PR? :scratchhead2: My muddy mind isn't thinking straight; plus, I'm not the brightest bulb. :lol: Anyway, I'm glad they did so! Extra treats for us! :wub: There could have been more pictures, on Toomtam and Vill's parts, but an infinity :thanks: to Vill's supermom, Kate Sonthichai, for sharing them with us on her IG. :worthy: :bravo: I swear, we would be even more deprived of ToomVill without her and the others who share the photos of them. :grouphug: Not going to go into great details, for I still have a lot to do before preparing for work, but I'm just going to say that Toomtam and Vill are stinkin' P.E.R.F.E.C.T. together. :drool: :thumbsup: Their photos are so squeal-worthy. :woot:

Credits: kate_sonthichai, lakornexact, ttyuttana's IGs.

Here are some IG clips and some selected gifs I made. The ToomVill clips are so...so... :shutup: :woot2: :yahoo: :clap: :wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one is my personal favorite. :lolyup: Umm, I think the animals are sheep...or lambs. :sweat:

Toomtam giving milk to the sheep. Urgh, to be honest, I raise my eyebrows at Toomtam's silly sense of humor. :huh: :lol:
ToomVill and the hyper lamb/sheep. Hahaha, so stinkin' cute and funny! :lol2:
ToomVill feeding the sheep. Aw...
Toomtam's ride and Vill's dance. Vill and her ungraceful dancing. :whahuh:
Vill talks about her nomination for the Komchadluek Awards. Oh, yes, both Toomtam and Vill are nominated again for the Most Popular Actor and Most Popular Actress, respectively (hmm, I believe those are the categories). Yahoo! :bravo: I doubt they'd win, since they're going against tough competition, but hehe, I'm going to vote for them anyway. :bhehe: Good luck, Toomtam, Vill, and other nominees! :strong:
Please vote for Vill!
Vill and the hungry sheep.

Of course, I love all the ToomVill photos, but the last two photos of them under that sunset are just so breathtakingly beautiful and romantic... :teary: :wub: Gah, be still, my beating heart. :heart: K, now, I'm ready to reply to the comments. I'll share more photos later and tomorrow. Shall try to finish "everything" before NJ goes on air! :numchuck:

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
Ahhh I miss this thread haven't come in for a while. miss Vill/Toomtam so much. can't wait to see NJ. the waiting is too long. but I can always wait for our lovely couple. thanks Maiko for always updating us. so glad to see update photos of Vill/Toomtam, they are so cute! hopefully we will continue to get more new photos of them to give us strength to continue waiting for NJ to air.

Ohhh...your post was the one I was going to reply to, but then something happened and I "took a break" from Asianfuse, Teedee. I was in the process of replying to it, too! Yeah, the waiting was long! Hecka long. -_- Heehee, you're welcome for the updates. If I were even more dedicated, I would have still been updating the thread while we were waiting for Ngao Jai for the last 3 months. But no, I had to be a lazy bum about it. :smack: But I'm here again to share the photos and updates. :wink: All righty, I'm trying to do a lot of things at once. This is some tricky business. My replies are kind of off. So, please bare with me. :sweat:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OH MY GAWD MAIKO . I missed you Sooo much :cry: why did you do this to us, made us all worried. I'm just glad your back safe and sound! Welcome back my girl :heart:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
OH MY GAWD MAIKO . I missed you Sooo much :cry: why did you do this to us, made us all worried. I'm just glad your back safe and sound! Welcome back my girl :heart:

EGADS, Cool gal! :woot: Oh, no, I'm sorry for the worry I put you through. :spin: :worthy: To make it short, some of the reasons why I went into a withdrawal from Asianfuse was because of the abrupt ending to NJ's filming and because one of the actresses in NJ terminated her IG account before I could save some of the NJ photos she uploaded. Haha, it's not like those are some of the best photos, but I was so illogically hurt over that little issue that it made me stay away from Asianfuse for a couple days. Then, life and work got in the way. -_- The Thanksgiving and Christmas occasions added more stress. I should have been stronger... If I had really pushed myself, I would have kept this thread going, but my laziness and lack of motivation put a strain on it. :smack: Hence, my break from Asianfuse.

Again, sorry for all the concern(s) I caused. Thank you so much for your warm and loving welcome, my cool cool Cool dearie! :flowers: :dance3: :grouphug: :kiss2:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
EGADS, Cool gal! :woot: Oh, no, I'm sorry for the worry I put you through. :spin: :worthy: To make it short, some of the reasons why I went into a withdrawal from Asianfuse was because of the abrupt ending to NJ's filming and because one of the actresses in NJ terminated her IG account before I could save some of the NJ photos she uploaded. Haha, it's not like those are some of the best photos, but I was so illogically hurt over that little issue that it made me stay away from Asianfuse for a couple days. Then, life and work got in the way. -_- The Thanksgiving and Christmas occasions added more stress. I should have been stronger... If I had really pushed myself, I would have kept this thread going, but my laziness and lack of motivation put a strain on it. :smack: Hence, my break from Asianfuse.

Again, sorry for all the concern(s) I caused. Thank you so much for your warm and loving welcome, my cool cool Cool dearie! :flowers: :dance3: :grouphug: :kiss2:
You silly girl Maiko :ghehe: you don't have to stress about posting any pictures for us to be honest haha. NJ's about to air anyways so we all would be talking and ranting about NJ when it airs anyways :loool: and I'm pretty sure the convos will keep this thread going real fast :ghehe: just look at SSP thread. It was zooming through when it was airing :wink:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
You silly girl Maiko :ghehe: you don't have to stress about posting any pictures for us to be honest haha. NJ's about to air anyways so we all would be talking and ranting about NJ when it airs anyways :loool: and I'm pretty sure the convos will keep this thread going real fast :ghehe: just look at SSP thread. It was zooming through when it was airing :wink:

...And I've already reached my limit of "quota of positive votes" for the day... :cry1: Aw, you! :kiss3: Well, you know what they say; a picture is worth a thousand words, and while the photos are extra nice, for us, it's our comments and thoughts that bond us and keep us going. :grouphug:

Yes! SSP was a surprise hit; it was mostly me, Marina, and D~D gushing over the photos in SSP's thread, but then, all the comments started rolling in once the first episode aired. Gah, good times, good times. :lolyup:

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

...And I've already reached my limit of "quota of positive votes" for the day... :cry1: Aw, you! :kiss3: Well, you know what they say; a picture is worth a thousand words, and while the photos are extra nice, for us, it's our comments and thoughts that bond us and keep us going. :grouphug:

Yes! SSP was a surprise hit; it was mostly me, Marina, and D~D gushing over the photos in SSP's thread, but then, all the comments started rolling in once the first episode aired. Gah, good times, good times. :lolyup:
welcome back. It is first time to chat with you in this  forum

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
I am toomvill.anne. Nice to meet everyone! :dance3:
*SNIP*

OH, MY GOSH! Eek, Toomvill.anne! Gah, welcome to Asianfuse!!!! :welcome1: :welcome: I'm so excited to see you joining us here on Asianfuse. :yahoo: :party: :clap: Gah, that's so awesome! :D This day keeps getting better and better. Darn, I wish I didn't to leave for work in a little bit. :teary: Will Lisa and dear feeting_time be joining as well? :spin: :blush: Hehe, thank you so much for the awesome gifs of our ToomVill! :wub: Did you make them yourself? I've got to share my own gifs, too. :wink: Later, when I'm ready to share them, along with the other photos. All righty, with you here, we'll definitely be moving this thread forward. :highfive:

toomvill_love said:
welcome back. It is first time to chat with you in this  forum

Yes, it is. :cry: I was wondering who you were. So excited to find out it's you. :grouphug: :kiss: Have a wonderful night over in China, dear friend! :goodnite:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG, Maiko I totally flipped when I saw your comment because you've been gone for so long. I totally miss you! We were beginning to get a little worried about you. I'm so glad you're back!  :grouphug:  :kiss2:

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
OMG, Maiko I totally flipped when I saw your comment because you've been gone for so long. I totally miss you! We were beginning to get a little worried about you. I'm so glad you're back!  :grouphug:  :kiss2:

Really not the best time for me to pull a disappearance act. I should have been more diligent. :smack: I'm sorry, Mahalo. But awh, thank you so much for your warm and loving welcome back. :woot: :yahoo: :kiss3: :grouphug: :heart: Have a wonderful weekend! :flowers:

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

OH, MY GOSH! Eek, Toomvill.anne! Gah, welcome to Asianfuse!!!! :welcome1: :welcome: I'm so excited to see you joining us here on Asianfuse. :yahoo: :party: :clap: Gah, that's so awesome! :D This day keeps getting better and better. Darn, I wish I didn't to leave for work in a little bit. :teary: Will Lisa and dear feeting_time be joining as well? :spin: :blush: Hehe, thank you so much for the awesome gifs of our ToomVill! :wub: Did you make them yourself? I've got to share my own gifs, too. :wink: Later, when I'm ready to share them, along with the other photos. All righty, with you here, we'll definitely be moving this thread forward. :highfive:

Yes, it is. :cry: I was wondering who you were. So excited to find out it's you. :grouphug: :kiss: Have a wonderful night over in China, dear friend! :goodnite:
They may not come to this forum because china government may block this website

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
I am a sud sai pan fan from China. I upload a Behind the scenes video of Ngao jai in youtube, which is including all ig videos and  some interview.[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YltSffG2dNs[/media]

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
They may not come to this forum because china government may block this website

Oh, I see... :teary: That's too bad. :weep: Please let them know I say "Hi" to them and wish them a "Happy New Year." :grouphug: :heart: So many things I got to catch up on. -_- I'm extremely happy and excited to see you here. :clap2:

Will you do me a favor, please? :spin: Since you're a new member here, will you take a look at our list of rules for the forums? :spin: Another rule (that isn't listed yet) is that if we're sharing more than three photos in a post, we're supposed to put the remaining photos under a spoiler tag so that they don't take up a lot of space. If you need any help, please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to help you out. :) Here's where you can find the rules:

The Rules.

OR

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/.

toomvill_love said:
I am a sud sai pan fan from China. I upload a Behind the scenes video of Ngao jai in youtube, which is including all ig videos and  some interview.
*VIDEO*

EEK, thanks for your hard work! :worthy: :bravo: I'm going to have to check it out later. Have to get ready for work now. :cry1: Have a :goodnite:, dear Toomvill_love! :D

Hope everyone else have a wonderful day and weekend! :grouphug: :kiss:

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
all offical teasers of ngao jai (credit. onehd youtube channel)
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjBDuQwKYE[/media]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngf1h2RJO54[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX2HMfSX7vw[/media]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWfhs3lWYkY[/media]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONszxzguM18[/media]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMoppQ8EVY[/media]