AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
OH, MY LORD. There are more comments than I originally thought; 6+ pages of comments I want to reply to! You guys are too awesome! :heart: But to save space, I'm going to put my responses under spoiler tags, since this page is going to be full of my replies to the older comments before my return. :lol: Yes, I can do this! :strong:

lakornfan8 said:
Waiting anxiously for this lakorn. Anyone know when it will air? 

Haha, so late of me to reply, but it's airing NOW! :woot: Our waiting is finally over! NJ aired its first episode on Monday, January 26. Hope you will be able to watch it, dear Lakornfan8! Enjoy, and I hope you're doing well and fine! :grouphug: Always a delight to hear from you and the others!

OHOaddict said:
He got ordained to enter monkhood. When he comes out i dont mind seeing him in a military lakorn while he grows his hair back. :)

Toomtam would make a hot officer! His hair was growing back so nicely. :blush:

huajaikaungtur said:
This thread is so dead, awwww. I haven't seen much NJ updates either on my facebook feed.
Maybe I should check IG more often, Lol. But how has everyone been doing waiting for our ToomVill?
Hope you're all doing well!

Hehe, still not a lot of updates even when it's already on air! Marina, always a sweetheart for wondering after everyone! :heart: :kiss:

OHOaddict said:
For me, i think im close enough to tying myself to a tree so i wont keep checking the threads. Lakorns airing right now are so dead and boring. NGAO JAI, Ka Badin, Mafia series, Ab Rak Online,etc needs to start airing. Need my crack ya know.

:lmao2: :lmao3: Ah, I know that feeling really well. I feel like that all the time here on Asianfuse; can't believe I was able to hold off for longer than 3 months. At least 2015 is starting out strong! :dance3:

huajaikaungtur said:
LOLOL, you're so funny! The only lakorn I'm currently watching that's airing is Kularb Len Fai but even that one isn't so appealing.
And yesss, all the lakorns I'm anticipating for need to air!

The year 2014 was...rather disappointing in the lakorn department. :mellow: A few good lakorns, though.

ceda_lee said:
I know!  I haven't seen updates either.  I'm sure everyone is still creeping around (like me), but are very busy in their lives. 

LOL!  I want the Mafia series NOW!  I have resorted to K dramas while waiting.  I tried to press play on Aum & Bella's lakorn, but can convince myself to.  Not a fan of Bella (although she's gorgeous) & lately, Aum's acting has been the same for me.  Still love him though. 

I haven't really been following the Mafia series, but now I'm quite interested in it. I'm looking forward to Kim and Ananda's first part and the rest. Hmm, during my 3-month withdrawal, I felt so nostalgic that I spent my "free" time on old films. I didn't watch any Asian dramas at all, only Asian films. *Sigh* I miss the old days.

phatman said:
Ladeedaadeedaa....when is this going to air....I can't wait any longer....haha

:whistle: :lolyup: Hey, we made it!

cool :) said:
Seriously though... Toomvill fever going down again :cry:

Even during my withdrawal from social media, hehe, my fever for them was still incredibly high, but the lack of updates do shoot you down. -_-

D~D said:
Omg !!!!!! Give us a air date already !!!

Seriously.

huajaikaungtur said:
YEAHHHH, we need an air date! Like c'mon.
Barely any updates and no air date, too. This is torturous T__T

Really torturous.

rehann said:
Any info about the air date... i'm waiting for this -_-

Even the cast and crew were uncertain about the airing date.

phatman said:
When is the air date?! I'm waiting for ARO's airdate and this airdate!! What's up with the delay from both productions? Haha.

I hope the editing gets better in later episodes. Come on, Aom! And dang it! I still need to go onto ARO's thread. :smack:

thatsouthernasianchick said:
I have a feeling this lakorn will be the hottest lakorn out of the ONEHD lineup. Looking forward to see Oom Sakaojai again. Missed her since Kaew Tah Pee and haven't followed her works since but since I'm digging this cast and the sexy ass Toomtaam, I need to watch...like I need to. Missed this thread but hey, I'm joining you ladies.

All bias aside, I think there are too many hot Exact lakorns coming onto One HD. Hehe, I don't doubt that NJ will be hot, but to some other people, there's always another hotter lakorn. Welcome back! :grouphug:

D~D said:
I just hope this Lakorn comes out in the middle of December or something so that I can enjoy my winter break watching this Lakorn all cozy in my big bed all by myself and reading what everyone has to say about this Lakorn on this fourm. :)

So much for that... :no: It would have been awesome if it had aired in December, but I'm kind of grateful it aired in January. :phew:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh yessss, you better be here to spazz with me! :D And I also hope this airs during my winter break, too.
That would just be too perfect. A break & ToomVill? How perfect!

Too bad it didn't happen for your sakes, D~D and Marina. :cry1:

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
I cannot open Ngao Jai videos in VIKI. Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Eek, hiya, Anne! :hiya: Hmm, last time I checked; I was able to view it. What kind of problems are you having?

If anybody would like to, our dear member KhoOnxNouxWanxJai is uploading the episodes for download in the Buddie Media section. Here's the link. Thanks to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai!

Ngao Jai's episode downloads.

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Eek, hiya, Anne! :hiya: Hmm, last time I checked; I was able to view it. What kind of problems are you having?

If anybody would like to, our dear member KhoOnxNouxWanxJai is uploading the episodes for download in the Buddie Media section. Here's the link. Thanks to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai!

Ngao Jai's episode downloads.
there are only 2 clips in viki. after clicking ep1 part 1 video, the website shows sorry, something went wrong Please try again later 

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
there are only 2 clips in viki. after clicking ep1 part 1 video, the website shows sorry, something went wrong Please try again later 

Are you viewing it via laptop, mobile, or tablet? On my laptop, I'm able to watch the video. Does it make any difference if I posted the link here for you?

Ngao Jai Episode 1, Part 1 on Viki.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm like Anne, Viki was giving me a hard time last night while subbing. So I had to switch browsers from Firefox to Internet Explorer or try back again. It wouldn't show me some of the parts.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
When will thai lakorns ever appear on the app? I cant even use the viki website on my phone-.- it always tells me the video is unavailable. So many Tootam&Vill lovers here

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm like Anne, Viki was giving me a hard time last night while subbing. So I had to switch browsers from Firefox to Internet Explorer or try back again. It wouldn't show me some of the parts.

Aw, I guess Viki gives everyone problems at times. Hence, I don't really want to watch anything on Viki. I go in there for the lovely and funny comments. :heart:

OHOaddict said:
When will thai lakorns ever appear on the app? I cant even use the viki website on my phone-.- it always tells me the video is unavailable. So many Tootam&Vill lovers here

Hehe, plenty of Toomtam - Vill lovers in here indeed. :bhehe:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished ep2 raw. Have I said Rut is hot ? aww Vill crying :(
I can't wait for Rut and May scenes :D especially when he plays jealous sexy husband :L

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Finished ep2 raw. Have I said Rut is hot ? aww Vill crying :(
I can't wait for Rut and May scenes :D especially when he plays jealous sexy husband :L

Hehe, you called him an alpha male. :bhehe: OMG, Rut! Haha, I can go on about him for a long time, which I will, in a bit, once I finish some things. YES! I'm waiting impatiently for the Rut and May scenes, too! :woot2: :weee: They totally remind of Thit and Gandawasee! Jealous Toomtam is so...so...:spicy:!!!!!

thatsouthernasianchick said:
I'm gonna board this ship if you girls don't mind. Hehehehehe!
Toom with facial hair and a beanie is like the best thing ever.
So far, I'm loving this lakorn!!!

I prefer him without his beanie. That wild hairstyle of his and the facial hair! :blush:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
When I think we were against his facial at first :D boy is hotter with his real one

Oh, were you? Haha, I wasn't. His real facial hair is best; that fake facial fair is a bit funky, but he's still hot with it nevertheless.

AikOm^_^

Part...3 (?) of my responses to the older comments. :lol:

Mahalo said:
I wonder where did Maiko go? :/
huajaikaungtur said:
I know right. I hope she's alright. She's always keeping this thread updated and moving T__T

Aw, again, sorry for worrying you guys. :spin: I'm here now! :grouphug: :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
Seriously, where is that girl Maiko?  Does anybody have another form of contact for her?  Maybe facebook? I'm starting to worry.  

Gah, all your concerns and love-! :cry: Hehe, Asianfuse is actually the best form of contact for me. Thanks, Mahalo, Marina, Ceda_lee, and everyone else! :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur said:
I have her on facebook but she has not been active on there. I'll send her a message though ^^

Aw, Marina. Thanks, love! But hehe, I don't log onto my Facebook very much. I only view certain Facebook pages for goodies. Sorry for not getting back to your message on Facebook yet. :flowers: But thank you so much for sending me a message. :spin: :kiss:

D~D said:
I just saw Vill "mom" (kate) Instagram and she says ngao jai is coming soon, I hope she means in a couple of week. Lol !!! Because if its next year then she should say next year. I'm having my hopes up and it's torture!!!

...It really did end up being next year (this year). :lmao:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko hasn't responded to my facebook message -- It's been about 2 weeks now.
I hope she's doing fine, awe. So worried.

Anyways, wonder what today is! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOOMTAM YUTHANA! You freakin cute, handsome, perfect man .
Love you with all my heart <3

And Toomtam's hair is still growing back right now but ow owww, can I just say I'm liking his look at the moment?
It really does give him a "bad boy" kinda look and he is just so hot . Haha, so handsome.

I was, I am! :console: Thankies, Marina! :teary: Aw, Happy late Birthday to Toomtam. :hapbday: :party: His hair was growing so fine! Toomtam looked great with that "military-style" haircut.

huajaikaungtur said:
Credit: Loveplan evilplan @ youtube

*VIDEO*

I have no idea where they got this "sample" from. I feel like I should at least try to find the full video but I'm too lazy at the moment, LOL.
Anyways, looks so intense. Wow, all that action.
And that kscene between ToomVill .... I can't even- wow, what the heck!? The feels~~~~ <3 <3 <3

That kiss scene looks so magical and mesmerizing... :spin: :kiss2: And it was nicely shot, too! But their bodies should be pressed against each other's; they need to be closer, dang it!

Mahalo said:
Oh dear, I hope Maiko is doing well also :/

Aw, I was, Mahalo. :console: :grouphug:

D~D said:
Vill's mom keep posing "Ngao jai coming soon", here I am wanting to say
" coming soon is How soon !!!!!!!!!!!! ?????"

:lmao2:

D~D said:
@------->huajaikaungtur

Thank u for the clip. That's a new one that I haven't seen. But that darn video say "2015!!!" WHAT !!!!! Noooooooooo !!!!!!! Tooooooo long !!!!!! ╰_╯
Omg, and that kiss seen was too darn good. these two can really go at it huh !! Lol !! Sooo good !! Lol whoop whoop !!! ლ(╹◡╹ლ

Haha, they can! :lolyup: :rofl: :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur said:
Saw this picture on my facebook home & just had to share! Gahhhh, they are so freakin cuuuute :3
I love their expressions, they're looking so lovely here!
And the way he holds her looks so effortlessly. And did I mention how hot Toomtam is shirtless? ... ehehe ;)
Even more excited for this lakorn~

Credit: ToomtamFc Maeew @ facebook
*PIC*

Eek! Such an adorable photo of them! :faint: YES! I love their expressions, too. The way he is holding onto her is exciting. Vill's scared expression is cute! And shirtless Toomtam! They just make me go :weee: and :crazy:!!!! :wub:

D~D said:
Maybe in this scene, she won't do something that he said so he had to hold her. Lol !!!! I agree, they are sooo cute !!!!! (Squeal)

BTW, I saw Vill, kate(vill's mom) and Aom IG and they have post up the poster of Ngao Jai but I have no idea what they have said. Perhaps they are just saying " coming soon". Lol !!

It's starting to annoy me this whole thing saying "coming soon", I know I said that I'll be patient but I can't any longer !!!!!!! It's torture !!!

And it turns out that he throws her into the pool afterwards. :whaha:

fun said:
I can't stop staring at Toomtam's nipple!!!  :secret:

:whahuh: I can't stop staring at every little detail! :pervie:

fun said:
I suppose it is not a good thing because it looks weird lol

Hehe, his nipple is fine to me. :yummy:

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL . Now, you got me staring at his nipple for 10 minutes, hahaha .

:loool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished episode2!! Um...am I the only one who's not really liking how the story is written so far?? I mean the story itself is interesting, but how things are turning out and developing aren't really to my liking. This whole episode was all drama to me. There was very little calm scenes...and this is only the beginning. Haha. It needs to pick up next week. Haha.

D~D

sarNie Adult
hello, everyone !!! I still have difficulties with the multiquote respond and quote respond on my laptop. I thought that my phone would help me but it didn't, it only allows me to do one respond. so im hitting the phone and laptop back and forth. as I recall, I think that I read somewhere along the pages about aiyaja thoughts and review on NJ- and wow, I have to say that I agree. Girl hits all the point. 

A BIG thank you to the Viki volunteer team : Shadow Hunters- all of you there are doing this so amazingly and fast. I'm sorry if by any chance you guys feel pressure. I haven't fully watch it with eng-sub yet but I just want to say that I appreciate it a lot. :flowers:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Finished episode2!! Um...am I the only one who's not really liking how the story is written so far?? I mean the story itself is interesting, but how things are turning out and developing aren't really to my liking. This whole episode was all drama to me. There was very little calm scenes...and this is only the beginning. Haha. It needs to pick up next week. Haha.

Oh, no! Hmm, I'll need to check out episode 2. Let's see if I can get to it tonight.

D~D said:
hello, everyone !!! I still have difficulties with the multiquote respond and quote respond on my laptop. I thought that my phone would help me but it didn't, it only allows me to do one respond. so im hitting the phone and laptop back and forth. as I recall, I think that I read somewhere along the pages about aiyaja thoughts and review on NJ- and wow, I have to say that I agree. Girl hits all the point. 

A BIG thank you to the Viki volunteer team : Shadow Hunters- all of you there are doing this so amazingly and fast. I'm sorry if by any chance you guys feel pressure. I haven't fully watch it with eng-sub yet but I just want to say that I appreciate it a lot. :flowers:

Haha, I loved Aiyaja's review, too! Yes, :thanks: to our Shadow Hunters! :grouphug: :worthy: :clap: :bravo:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Gosshhh, you girls move this thread too quickly. I love it though! Hahaha, I just use up all my "likes" in this thread hahaha.
I still need to get on to Episode 2! Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow since I have no classes tomorrow :)

Maiko, you are too sweet replying to our posts! Awww, it really warms up my heart. So sweet of you, like always.

And the Viki team is amazing. Thank you so much! We all really appreciate your hard work! Without you, we would not have a full understanding of our lovely NJ :) Fighting!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's kind of sad that people are taking our subs and hard subbing the files and uploading them onto YouTube without proper permission or at least credits but I guess that's how the world works. That's not going to discourage me. Fan subs are always going to face hardships. Lol Seems like all of the subs on YouTube are from Viki. Oh well. Lol

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Gosshhh, you girls move this thread too quickly. I love it though! Hahaha, I just use up all my "likes" in this thread hahaha.
I still need to get on to Episode 2! Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow since I have no classes tomorrow :)

Maiko, you are too sweet replying to our posts! Awww, it really warms up my heart. So sweet of you, like always.

And the Viki team is amazing. Thank you so much! We all really appreciate your hard work! Without you, we would not have a full understanding of our lovely NJ :) Fighting!

No classes tomorrow, Marina? Yay! :woot: Perhaps you can spam with me all day tomorrow, then. :dance1: Ooh, I better work hard to finish all my replies before moving on to the updates! :strong: Oh, you're sweet, too! :heart: Oh, yes! Marina, I love your profile photo and signature! :wub: Is that Phet on your profile icon? Gosh, the colors you used on your banner of Bow and Michael are too perfect. :drools: They're such an adorable couple, and their lakorn is definitely on my watch list! As soon as I have free time to spare.

aiyaja said:
It's kind of sad that people are taking our subs and hard subbing the files and uploading them onto YouTube without proper permission or at least credits but I guess that's how the world works. That's not going to discourage me. Fan subs are always going to face hardships. Lol Seems like all of the subs on YouTube are from Viki. Oh well. Lol

...Yes, that's what some people do. :weep: That's why I'm feeling iffy about sharing some things sometimes; guilty conscience. But at least I credit the proper people. :blush: Aw, I'm sorry, Aiyaja; that's how some people are. Truly, thanks to you and our Shadow Hunters team. :worthy: