huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Haha, you're such a late sleeper :p And yes, that's what they said! I do surprise myself quite often with how much Thai I can understand. But thank you, Maiko! Haha and yes, I have to keep being mean to her -- she deserves it!
Yes, I gotcha. ToomVill is where the party's at!

Ohh, I understand you about the self-aware scenes. Wish there was more of those, too.
Like thinking scenes of them where they think about the other or something would be nice, too!
Aw, just thinking about those scenes being cut out makes me sad :(

Kimberry: You're so cuuuute, hehe :D
And yes, please do continue joining us on the NJ thread even after NJ since it'll be even more fun with youuu :)
Haha yes! I am so for the idea of going to Thailand with all you girls :D You're so sweet!

Ceda, you're sick!? Awwies, nooo! Hope you feel better soon and get a quick recovery!~
Hopefully your lakorns, NJ and this thread will make you feel better!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ToomVill is just touching each other all over the place, gosh these two -- can't help themselves.
This isn't even a OneHD 18+ lakorn like SNN hahaha.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Since you guys mention ALTK I went over to that thread and I was surprise New and Vill looks very good together. My heart is crying for ToomVill *sniff* so jealous for Toomtam. Vill look so gorgeous maybe if she look less beautiful I wouldn't be so sad.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Hahah. Toomtam's hands are always all over Vill's upper area, what is he? On second base? Lol
Who knows?  He might have hit home run already & we just don't know & we'll probably never know :pervie: Hey, whatever they do on their spare time is their business (I wouldn't mind knowing though :coverlaf: ).  I'm sure it's not like what Toomtam said...that Vill is eating when she's not busy.  Suuuuure...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah! How would Toomtam know Vill's schedule? He's like a Thitit, stubborn mouth. His mouth says he doesn't care about her but he stalks her. Lol

Homerun?! WaaHahah, is that why ToomVill still has so much sexual chemsitry when they're in the same room?!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Thanks Marina.  A little cold is not gonna stop me from spazzing! 

OneHD has 18+ lakorns???
Yes. Beauty and the Bitches, Songkram Nyan Ngam. Why do you think it did so well? Hahahah! People are always into racy stuff.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yes. Beauty and the Bitches, Songkram Nyan Ngam. Why do you think it did so well? Hahahah! People are always into racy stuff.
Haha! I saw the teasers, but didn't watch it. But the title is so cool!

I will believe (even on my own) that something happened or is happening between those two. They are too comfortable & have too much chemistry on & off screen. I'll be happy thinking that to myself. I mean, she's completely fine with his hands all over her. And the scissor scene...she didn't have any problem looking at his junk.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aah, I missed out on a spicy discussion!!!! :woot: Ok, I'm going to do a lot of things at once, and I'm definitely going to have to reply to most of the comments since my last one. :yes:

ceda_lee said:
Haha! I saw the teasers, but didn't watch it. But the title is so cool!

I will believe (even on my own) that something happened or is happening between those two. They are too comfortable & have too much chemistry on & off screen. I'll be happy thinking that to myself. I mean, she's completely fine with his hands all over her. And the scissor scene...she didn't have any problem looking at his junk.

Eek! That scissor scene got me :eyetwitch: and :faint:!!!! I was laughing and blushing the first time I saw it. :blush: They are...toooo comfortable and suggestive together! Hah, I felt the sexual awareness during that scene. :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Those scissors! Haha, yeah. Well, they're close to a certain degree thus why Toomtam throws Vill around without being afraid. Normally, if you're not that close, you tend to hold back. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

I'm not accomplishing much... :weep: Stupid slow-behind laptop! :annoyed: I blame myself, too, for being easily distracted. :smack:

aiyaja said:
Those scissors! Haha, yeah. Well, they're close to a certain degree thus why Toomtam throws Vill around without being afraid. Normally, if you're not that close, you tend to hold back. Hehe.

Aw, just thinking back to all those times he grabs and throws her around...eek, it gets me so excited! :woot: *Sigh* If only Ngao Jai's storyline was a true slap/kiss all the way... :spin:

Maiko^_^ said:

You did! But you must have been very busy, KimBerry. :console: Aw, you're welcome for the updates. Yes, truly hope that we'll hear ToomVill sing together in their Sister Day segment. Aw, all your comments got me smiling and giggling! What a lovely gift for today! :grouphug: Hah! Yes, you can invite yourself and the others on the trip to Thailand. :grouphug: Aw, I'm sure our friendship will still stay strong even after Ngao Jai ends. :kiss: And we're all definitely praying hard for that third ToomVill collaboration! :goodnite: to you, KimBerry! Sweet dreams now. :kiss:

Yes I was and in the next few days, I'll be pretty busy for my final output. I can't promise I won't be lurking in this thread. I love the idea of going to Thailand at the same time and stalk ToomVill.
aiyaja said:
We'll all go someday, perhaps their third collaboration? If it happens, I'm really doing it. :woot2: Pood jing jing na. (Seriously speaking na.)

Hahah, yeah. Reporters asked Vill if she and Nong were dating because seems like the both of them are flirting online and constantly posting up sweet photos which correlate to each other's, which Vill did during that time and Vill was like, well, Nong is a funny guy. If we didn't have anything in common at all, we wouldn't be talking or friends. (Sorry, but Nong is not funny at all, so I seriously don't know what Vill considers as funny. Sorry to say, as serious as Son Yuke is, even he is funnier than Nong. :whahuh: ) I keep mentioning Boy, but Boy is one hecka funny and fan service guy. If you find me the tweets, I'll translate them for you again na. I usually only pay attention to Vill's IG, but lately, Vill has been more active on Twitter. Perhaps Nong? Ugh. Oh well. :whahuh: :teary:

Oh yeah, these promotions were way more than what we got for SSP, so I'm pretty happy but the only 3 main complaints I have so far with everything is 1. All of the cut scenes in the lakorn. 2. This should have been a real slap kiss drama. 3. How bland the questions are in each talk show. I mean, they keep asking the same questions over and over again. Like dude, we know this already! :wackonut:

And for Sister Day, couldn't they have Toomtam and Vill really sing for a few mintues and then have Vill switch over to play the piano? I want to hear them sing like how Ch. 3 does their koojin stages. :girlmad:

Ohhh psyched of that idea..provided that there will be a third collaboration.  :worthy: Hoping I would be able to manage financially by then. Pood jing jing  :dance1:

mhhhmmm This was the conversation Aiyaja..Thank you for translating it.
Vill: โหลๆ มีใครอยู่มั้ยคะ

Nong : @wannarotvill แก แกเหงามากช่ะะะะ
Vill: “@hanonght: @wannarotvill แก แกเหงามากช่ะะะะ”รายยยยหนวดดดดด

Marina: We're still gonna spazz, yes? Am I gonna be a traitor if I will enjoy New & Vill? I can feel the angst already. 

Did I actually forget to mention Ceda in my trip to Thailand post??  :hide:  :facepalm:  And feel better na Ceda.   :grouphug:
I need to complete my requirements for graduation as soon as possible so that I can enjoy the last 3 eps of Ngao Jai with you guys. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes I was and in the next few days, I'll be pretty busy for my final output. I can't promise I won't be lurking in this thread. I love the idea of going to Thailand at the same time and stalk ToomVill.

Ohhh psyched of that idea..provided that there will be a third collaboration.  :worthy: Hoping I would be able to manage financially by then. Pood jing jing  :dance1:

mhhhmmm This was the conversation Aiyaja..Thank you for translating it.
Vill: โหลๆ มีใครอยู่มั้ยคะ

Nong : @wannarotvill แก แกเหงามากช่ะะะะ
Vill: “@hanonght: @wannarotvill แก แกเหงามากช่ะะะะ”รายยยยหนวดดดดด

Marina: We're still gonna spazz, yes? Am I gonna be a traitor if I will enjoy New & Vill? I can feel the angst already. 

Did I actually forget to mention Ceda in my trip to Thailand post??  :hide:  :facepalm:  And feel better na Ceda.   :grouphug:
I need to complete my requirements for graduation as soon as possible so that I can enjoy the last 3 eps of Ngao Jai with you guys. 

Aw, you're going to be busy for the next few days, preparing for graduation? :console: Do your best, dear! :cheer: :strong: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Truly hope you will be here to spazz with us over NJ's last three episodes. Aw, how sweet that you mentioned Ceda. :spin: Yes, I hope she feels better soon, too. Hah, ok, I'm planning and saving ahead for our Thailand trip. B) All righty, good luck with your graduation requirements! :kiss3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They're like slurring their words when they type, so I'm not really understanding the whole thing but they said;

Vill: Hello? Anyone here?
Nong: You. You're very lonely huh?
Vill: What, mustache?!

Yeah, I don't get it and it's not funny either. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
They're like slurring their words when they type, so I'm not really understanding the whole thing but they said;

Vill: Hello? Anyone here?
Nong: You. You're very lonely huh?
Vill: What, mustache?!

Yeah, I don't get it and it's not funny either. Hahah.

Hehe, thanks for the translations, Aiyaja. :kiss: Uh, ok...Vill and Nong. :shrug:

Thank you Maiko.  :cheer:  :highfive:  :heart:  :kiss: ..for reals I'd rather missed the graduation than NJ.  :woot2:
Ay, thanks Aiyaja..sounds to me that she calls him Mustache. Oh okay..maybe they really are together. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm telling you, this guy irks me even way before he was ever tied to Vill. Hahah.

:lmao2: Ahh, Vill...well, I hope the best for her... But it would be nice if she gets someone better. :spin: Ahem. :bhehe:

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you Maiko.  :cheer:  :highfive:  :heart:  :kiss: ..for reals I'd rather missed the graduation than NJ.  :woot2:
Ay, thanks Aiyaja..sounds to me that she calls him Mustache. Oh okay..maybe they really are together. 

Aw, you're welcome! :grouphug: But say what?! Haha, no, no, no! Don't miss your graduation, silly! :smack: :lolyup: Hehe, but so cute how you'd rather watch NJ. :kiss: