huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha Kimberry! You will not be a traitor if you like New & Vill hahaha.
I also think I'll enjoy them but of course, ToomVill will remain in our hearts~

Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: Ahh, Vill...well, I hope the best for her... But it would be nice if she gets someone better. :spin: Ahem. :bhehe:

Aw, you're welcome! :grouphug: But say what?! Haha, no, no, no! Don't miss your graduation, silly! :smack: :lolyup: Hehe, but so cute how you'd rather watch NJ. :kiss:

Vill knows what's good for her but we know better.. :heart:  :pervie:  :whistle:  (just kidding)
haaiii I will do my best Maiko. It's tempting.  :graduate:  :heart:

aiyaja said:
I pray not. Oops! Haha! Toomtam, go get your girl.

Before it's too late. :) 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I pray not. Oops! Haha! Toomtam, go get your girl.

:woot: :clap: :highfive: I can see it already...lakorn turned into reality! Aah, wishful thinking here! Even if Toomtam isn't available in real life :)teary:), there are plenty of eligible guys out there for her. I'm still hoping hard for Kang and Vill to meet up again someday and to pair up in a lakorn. But ah, that ToomVill reunion is first though! :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:

Awww Thank you Marina. ToomVill will be my #1, for now. lol 

aiyaja said:
When were these tweets?

Just last night aiyaja. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There's a load of great guys. Why, Nong? Vill is probably scared to go for good looking guys now due to Mark.

AikOm^_^

Dang, you guys are fast! Gah, gotta keep up! :weee:

huajaikaungtur said:

Yep, ToomVill forever! :heart:

Kimberry<3 said:
Vill knows what's good for her but we know better.. :heart:  :pervie:  :whistle:  (just kidding)
haaiii I will do my best Maiko. It's tempting.  :graduate:  :heart:

Before it's too late. :)

:lmao2: Oh, very tempting! :console:

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
She probably was referring to Toomtam when she said mustache lol. Me and my delusional thoughts.

Aah, mine, too! :cry1:

aiyaja said:
There's a load of great guys. Why, Nong? Vill is probably scared to go for good looking guys now due to Mark.

Yes, there are!

amylovemeng1 said:
She probably was referring to Toomtam when she said mustache lol. Me and my delusional thoughts.

:yes:  :dance1:

aiyaja said:

:scratchhead2:  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill has set her standards way too low now after being burned.

If they really are talking, Nong and Vill, they should be more open about it by now since its been about 7 months now since they began talking. Vill said that she received nothing for Valentine's Day. Nong still denies it like crazy so don't know. I pray they are not together. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Vill has set her standards way too low now after being burned.

If they really are talking, Nong and Vill, they should be more open about it by now since its been about 7 months now since they began talking. Vill said that she received nothing for Valentine's Day. Nong still denies it like crazy so don't know. I pray they are not together. Hehe.

Haha, I'm praying, too. :worthy:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh? Why are you confused? :)

I'm just confused..why him?

So those photos from before and wanmai was that where this started?  I'm hoping they're just friends. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I'm just confused..why him?

So those photos from before and wanmai was that where this started?  I'm hoping they're just friends. 

Ah, ok. Gotcha. :wink:

That's possible that's how it started... :scratchchin: Yeah, let's hope they remain good friends. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It started when Vill went to sell clothes in the summer and they met there.

Last night?! Ughh! Eh. I'm sort of numb now. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Oh, the summer, huh? Ooh, let's not let it get to us, Aiyaja. :console:

AikOm^_^

Woot, the number of posts I wanted to reply to is exactly the number that Asianfuse allows me to quote! :clap: Quick replies to them! Hidden under a spoiler tag. :bhehe: And after this, I'm bringing this thread back on track! Enough gossip about Nong! :p

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oooo they're promoting a lot, well not enough for us but a lot though. Glad that channel One is producing more shows to promote their lakorns.

Yes, a lot, but not enough for us! :spin: MORE!

ceda_lee said:
I know!  I don't think I've ever seen them in this many shows.  Not that I'm complaining though.  I'm loving it.  

I'm not complaining, either! Except...we need MORE Ngao Jai and ToomVill promotions!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wished I was here with you guys during SSP, man I have so much to say. Often times I want to throw my pillows at the tv at Toomtam, other times I just want to choke Gandawasee. Then I blush and cheese during their sweet scenes. I also want to applaud Vill when she's Gandamanee.

I need that from NJ!!!! I need the heartbreaking, heart thumping, pillow pinching scenes! LOTS AND LOTS OF IT!!!

Aw, I wish you were, too!!!! :grouphug: Haha! That would have been even more fun! Hey, it's not too late. :wink: I still visit SSP's thread every now and then. :wub:

Yep, we want the same things from Ngao Jai. I'm happy with what we have gotten, but still, I want more! (There's that word again. :smack:)

aiyaja said:
We'll all go someday, perhaps their third collaboration? If it happens, I'm really doing it. :woot2: Pood jing jing na. (Seriously speaking na.)

Hahah, yeah. Reporters asked Vill if she and Nong were dating because seems like the both of them are flirting online and constantly posting up sweet photos which correlate to each other's, which Vill did during that time and Vill was like, well, Nong is a funny guy. If we didn't have anything in common at all, we wouldn't be talking or friends. (Sorry, but Nong is not funny at all, so I seriously don't know what Vill considers as funny. Sorry to say, as serious as Son Yuke is, even he is funnier than Nong. :whahuh: ) I keep mentioning Boy, but Boy is one hecka funny and fan service guy. If you find me the tweets, I'll translate them for you again na. I usually only pay attention to Vill's IG, but lately, Vill has been more active on Twitter. Perhaps Nong? Ugh. Oh well. :whahuh: :teary:

Oh yeah, these promotions were way more than what we got for SSP, so I'm pretty happy but the only 3 main complaints I have so far with everything is 1. All of the cut scenes in the lakorn. 2. This should have been a real slap kiss drama. 3. How bland the questions are in each talk show. I mean, they keep asking the same questions over and over again. Like dude, we know this already! :wackonut:

And for Sister Day, couldn't they have Toomtam and Vill really sing for a few mintues and then have Vill switch over to play the piano? I want to hear them sing like how Ch. 3 does their koojin stages. :girlmad:

I love that first idea really much, Aiyaja. :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: I'm serious, too. :blush:

Agree with all three of your complaints! Shoot, I know there are a lot of questions I got for ToomVill! :numchuck: :shutup: Questions that will really make them uncomfortable! Agree about their segment for Sister Day as well! :cry1:

preetam said:
Finally I have checked episode 12 and like Aiyaja said it was a very sweet episode centered on Rut and May accepting to be a couple after hardhips and we got some Goon plotting scenes. The thing is I feel sad that NJ has only 3 episodes left when we know that it won't be enough to wrap everything and this type of drama deserves more than 15 episodes. I see the editing getting worse because of scene being cut left right center and I don't want taht for ToomVill whose pair is shining here... :( . Also I wanted to add about episode 12 that I think Rut and May have done it behind the waterfall just they did not show us. I will miss them definitly :(

Hehe, at least you enjoyed episode 12, Preetam. Gah, we can only rely on our imagination now, for Rut and May's love scene(s) and other deleted scenes. :teary: I'll miss them, too. :weep:

aiyaja said:
^Hahah, they did it behind the waterfall. :woot:

Yeah, the editing is pretty bad considering that they cut right in the middle of the drunk kiss. Like what happened? Was it an 18+ scene afterwards? Hahahah. It was funny because I didn't even notice it but my sister was like, dude, Vill, your hands almost touched Toomtam's you know. :secret: When May blacked out after the kiss and he had to scoop her up. :pervie:

Such a delicious idea! Of them doing it behind the waterfall. :drool:

Aah, your sister is right about Vill's hand almost touching Toomtam's...ahem. :blush:

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: ^^ Oh the things we notice and pay attention to. 

:yes:

ceda_lee said:
Oh man...SSP was a roller coaster for us.  Most of us ToomVill lovers can still talk about it today like it was just yesterday. 

Heck yes! :grouphug: :lolyup: Going back to reread the comments and posts in there, I still crack up and spazz over them all! :wub:

aiyaja said:
Hahah. Toomtam's hands are always all over Vill's upper area, what is he? On second base? Lol

:whahuh: :rofl: Oh, what an exciting thought! :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha, you're such a late sleeper :p And yes, that's what they said! I do surprise myself quite often with how much Thai I can understand. But thank you, Maiko! Haha and yes, I have to keep being mean to her -- she deserves it!
Yes, I gotcha. ToomVill is where the party's at!

Ohh, I understand you about the self-aware scenes. Wish there was more of those, too.
Like thinking scenes of them where they think about the other or something would be nice, too!
Aw, just thinking about those scenes being cut out makes me sad :(

Kimberry: You're so cuuuute, hehe :D
And yes, please do continue joining us on the NJ thread even after NJ since it'll be even more fun with youuu :)
Haha yes! I am so for the idea of going to Thailand with all you girls :D You're so sweet!
Ceda, you're sick!? Awwies, nooo! Hope you feel better soon and get a quick recovery!~
Hopefully your lakorns, NJ and this thread will make you feel better!

Gah, I am a late sleeper. :cry1: It's affecting my performance at work. :smack: I felt so tired and sleepy today at work; it was awful! But for this beautiful and wonderful time with you guys and ToomVill, it's worth it. :blush: :wub: :cry:

Anyway, aw, you're welcome, Marina! :kiss: Ooh, I love those types of self-aware scenes you mentioned. :thumbsup: We're all hurting over all their shortened and deleted scenes. :console:

I :heart: both your responses to KimBerry and Ceda. :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
ToomVill is just touching each other all over the place, gosh these two -- can't help themselves.
This isn't even a OneHD 18+ lakorn like SNN hahaha.

Oh, boy, I wish ToomVill could be in a OneHD 18+ lakorn! :woot: :drool: :spicy: :faint: And yes, they just can't keep their hands to themselves; it's natural instinct!

amylovemeng1 said:
Since you guys mention ALTK I went over to that thread and I was surprise New and Vill looks very good together. My heart is crying for ToomVill *sniff* so jealous for Toomtam. Vill look so gorgeous maybe if she look less beautiful I wouldn't be so sad.

Wha? :cry1: I must be the only one who don't find New and Vill looking good together. :whatever: :nono1: They're just ok together. Individually, New's decent and Vill's gorgeous, but together...hmm as of right now...aah, never mind! :shutup: Yes, I'm so jealous for Toomtam, too. :weep: But I don't care! Even when they aren't glammed up or anything, ToomVill still look freakin' beautiful and perfect to me! :dude:

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! We're all jealous for Toomtam.

I know I am... :cry: :teary: Hahaha, I really don't care too much about it, but I would love to see them all glamorous and elegant in evening wear for their third lakorn. :spin: :wub:

ceda_lee said:
Who knows?  He might have hit home run already & we just don't know & we'll probably never know :pervie: Hey, whatever they do on their spare time is their business (I wouldn't mind knowing though :coverlaf: ).  I'm sure it's not like what Toomtam said...that Vill is eating when she's not busy.  Suuuuure...

Oooooooohhhhhhh! :ghehe:

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! How would Toomtam know Vill's schedule? He's like a Thitit, stubborn mouth. His mouth says he doesn't care about her but he stalks her. Lol

Homerun?! WaaHahah, is that why ToomVill still has so much sexual chemsitry when they're in the same room?!

Gah, that sexual chemistry was apparent soooooooooo many times, and their little skit during the Jan Dai Jai segment is proof of that! Give me some time here to make GIFs of it and prove my point(s)!

aiyaja said:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, the summer, huh? Ooh, let's not let it get to us, Aiyaja. :console:

:grouphug:   We all want nothing but the best for Vill.  :dance1:

So ToomVill..when May was  drunk and almost fell good thing Rut caught her..can you see where Toomtam's hand were?? ..IDK if he touched her. :secret:  :dance3:  :dance1:  I'm like ohhh yeaaahhh besides her chest you went there boy. or that's just my imagination.