AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHA hopefully that happens in the future. we need a good lakorn, good producer, good script, good director, good casting for next ToomVill lakorn!!! *preferably slap/kiss drama genre hahaha** Maybe Aom will produce again hahah since she adored ToomVill, and of course N' Nava is as biased as us!!!! :bhehe:  :pervie: hahahahaaha, lol everything about Toomtam is perfect for Vill anyways, cause we're shipping them way too hard  :dance1:  :dance1:

Come on, N'Nava! Convince your mommy to reunite them so that you can fangirl over them again! :worthy: :cheer: Yes, we need all of that for their 3rd collaboration. Heck yes, we ship them too hard. Just earlier today (before leaving for work), I copied Aiyaja's clip of their Celebrity Game Night segment onto my iPod, so I was able to watch them on my lunch break. And, oh, I was giggling and laughing over their little interactions during the show! :ghehe: (I think I freaked out so many of my fellow employees today. :unsure:) I still need to create GIFs from those adorable moments of them. :smack: Next week, I am definitely going to get cracking on those ToomVill GIFs and pictures that I wanted to share. :strong:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Seems like exact is branching out to remaking international films. ALTK,THE OC,ISILY. maybe one day they can reunite in one of those kdramas. I really want Exact to remake Fah Pieng Din and Wimarn Sai.

Eek! I'm rooting for ToomVill in a remake of Fah Pieng Din!!!! :woot: :clap: Hah, they'd be perfect for it! I'd love to see them in that kind of love-hate relationship. :drool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want them to remake Nok and Anne's...forgot the name.. Oh no, it's Jao Sao Prisana. Omg. Nang'ake was so badass! Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I want them to remake Nok and Anne's...forgot the name.. Oh no, it's Jao Sao Prisana. Omg. Nang'ake was so badass! Haha.

Does that mean you want our ToomVill for that lakorn, Aiyaja? Or you just want to see it be remade? The title sounds familiar. What's the storyline? :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Of course, it's ToomVill related. Hahah.

Nang'ake hijacks Pra'ake's wedding, hides away his fiancé and marries him instead. He doesn't find out until later since she had a veil and couldn't ruin the party due to losing face. She takes revenge on his Mom. They share the same room and they both torture each other. Haha. I just love it that they're married so easy skinship access.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I love JSP! I want to see Kim in there though with maybe Ken T , Great, or my baby's daddy Art. If Exact remakes it then yeah VillToom, VillPush, or VillNavin.

I don't know who else at Exact that can carry Ann's role.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kim would be good too! I want Kim and Ananda again! Haha.

Ken P is good too. I like Grate but he's better as a good guy. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken P, my my his body is NICE, love him in that slave lakorn with Bella. I like Great in the lakorn Matt, their first one but yes I love him more when he plays as the nice guy. Ananda and Kim has some amazing chemistry!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Of course, it's ToomVill related. Hahah.

Nang'ake hijacks Pra'ake's wedding, hides away his fiancé and marries him instead. He doesn't find out until later since she had a veil and couldn't ruin the party due to losing face. She takes revenge on his Mom. They share the same room and they both torture each other. Haha. I just love it that they're married so easy skinship access.

Aah! Now I remember! :eek: Hah, I bought a DVD set of the lakorn some time ago, because the storyline sounded interesting then. I skimmed through it to see if there were any juicy scenes. :bhehe: Ahh, there weren't really any. :cry1: But ooh, it was good to you? :woot: Keke, it was a teensy bit boring to me. :sweat: But hah, if it means a third marriage between Toomtam and Vill, I'm all for it! :dance1: Just want Exact to spice it up even more! :spicy:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh I love JSP! I want to see Kim in there though with maybe Ken T , Great, or my baby's daddy Art. If Exact remakes it then yeah VillToom, VillPush, or VillNavin.

I don't know who else at Exact that can carry Ann's role.

Ooh, I can settle with NaVill. Ah, Kim would look great with Ken T and Great!

aiyaja said:
Kim would be good too! I want Kim and Ananda again! Haha.

Ken P is good too. I like Grate but he's better as a good guy. Haha.

Aw, that's true...I can't really see Great as the aggressive or mean p'ek. :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh he was hot as the aggressive one in I think it was called PanRak PanRai right? Gosh I can't remember much anymore.

Man KT has a lot of stars! New is in here too as well as Navin, Pookai and the girls. Who sang the ost?

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh he was hot as the aggressive one in I think it was called PanRak PanRai right? Gosh I can't remember much anymore.

Man KT has a lot of stars! New is in here too as well as Navin, Pookai and the girls. Who sang the ost?

For the first part, who's he? :eek:

Yep, KT had a lot of stars. :bhehe: Too much. Dew Pongsatorn Supinyo (?) sang the OST. :)

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Great.

Oh Dew the star sang it? No wonder. Someone should dl into spodify lol.

Ah, Great. Ok! So, he has played an aggressive role before. :drools:

You like KT's OST? I can't remember where I got my version of it... :scratchhead2: You want to download the song? :)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
The OST was good!

It was, but I remember I wanted them to use a second and different song for the closing credits and for the soundtrack. That would have been better...

Eek, it's getting late! Less than 5 hours before ToomVill's Sister Day segment! :yahoo: I need to go to sleep in a little bit. Will get back to the comments I wanted to reply to after their Sister Day. Aiyaja, will you be catching it live? :spin: :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I love the ost! I can't dl the song because I don't know how to dl into my phone. I'll have to look for it on iTunes.

Yay, you love it! :clap: Oh, I don't know much about that, either. :cry1: Ok, then, I hope you'll find it on iTunes, then!

Speaking of which, does iTunes have the official MV of Noona and Zeal's song (ToomVill :drool:)? If yes, I'll definitely buy it and the song. :dance3: