AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Yeah! I think I am. It's the weekend plus, I'll probably be up subbing.

Yay! :highfive: :grouphug: :kiss:

phatman said:
What are y'all taking about?? Haha. Definitely not NJ related. Hehe.

We're talking about Khon Tuen. :p

aiyaja said:
Oh, I remember I was hung over the OST for KT for a long time. Haha. I love the words.

Aw, really now? Dang it, I should have looked harder for English translations to the song. <_<

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
NJ has nothing to talk about right now lol. 2 more days though lol.

I beg to differ! There's a lot! :smack: I'm...just too tired to gush over them in details. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm listening to it right now as we speak! Brings back so many memories....I was going through a heartbreak at that time. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm listening to it right now as we speak! Brings back so many memories....I was going through a heartbreak at that time. Hahah.

You are? :woot: Aw, you were heartbroken during that time? :weep: :console: :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It was actually such a good lakorn surprisingly. Too bad Guy wasn't promoted. He's actually decent looking and a good actor too.

But perhaps due to his love life he wasn't promoted. Same thing with Toomtam. If Toomtam doesn't get a new lakorn this year, it could be because of his personal life that P'Boy isn't fond of. Even though Toomtam denied it but there were rumors of the elders calling him in last year to tone it down but he didn't so I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting reprimanded like Tono and others.

But if Exact can still have Pang and Aom lead, why not them?! Hehe. It just really comes down to who P'Boy adores I guess. But then P'Boy follows Toomtam though, so he adores Toomtam a lot. And Pang and Aom have served their time and shown their loyalty.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Aiyaja, I'm sorry. They say that a woman's favorite song is usually the ost of her story. For a while mine was sieng leur gern by Ten Nararak.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It was actually such a good lakorn surprisingly. Too bad Guy wasn't promoted. He's actually decent looking and a good actor too.

But perhaps due to his love life he wasn't promoted. Same thing with Toomtam. If Toomtam doesn't get a new lakorn this year, it could be because of his personal life that P'Boy isn't fond of. Even though Toomtam denied it but there were rumors of the elders calling him in last year to tone it down but he didn't so I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting reprimanded like Tono and others.

But if Exact can still have Pang and Aom lead, why not them?! Hehe. It just really comes down to who P'Boy adores I guess. But then P'Boy follows Toomtam though, so he adores Toomtam a lot. And Pang and Aom have served their time and shown their loyalty.

Yeah, KT was good!

Ah, that's what I suspected is the case with Toomtam. :cry: Sometimes, it's better for them to be single...or rather, it's best if they weren't so obvious about their love life.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww Aiyaja, I'm sorry. They say that a woman's favorite song is usually the ost of her story. For a while mine was sieng leur gern by Ten Nararak.

Ooh, that makes me think about mine... :spin:

@Aiyaja: Like Ncmeowmeow35 said, I'm sorry, too, that you went through a heartbreak during that time (if I weren't clear about my sympathy before). :grouphug: :kiss:

Anyway, I get too easily distracted. <_< :smack: It's close to 11 P.M., and I'm still up! :weee: I'm doing too many things at once. One of them was re-watching ToomVill's little skit during their Jan Dai Jai segment...in HD!!! :woot: :drool: Aiyaja, thanks for the link! :heart: :kiss3: I need to go back to that post of yours (when you shared the video) and gush over my gratitude and excitement. :bhehe: Two photos of ToomVill deliciousness! :yummy: I just love it when they were touching each other's faces... :blush: :wub: And the look in their eyes! :spin: :faint:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the screen caps!

I liked the skit! But the camera man or editor needs to be replaced. The angle kept zooming in and out like who cares, we just want a close up shot! Ahahah.

Oh, I gotta search up that song now, Sieng Leur.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if that is also the reason why Thisa/Chat broke up with Gun. It really isn't fair cus Push has a gf and he is promoted.

Man their eyes totally burns into one another.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Thanks for the screen caps!

I liked the skit! But the camera man or editor needs to be replaced. The angle kept zooming in and out like who cares, we just want a close up shot! Ahahah.

Oh, I gotta search up that song now, Sieng Leur.

Aw, you're welcome. :kiss:

I love the skit! :wub: It was one of the highlights of the show! ToomVill were fantastic on stage together! :spin: Aw, I actually don't mind the faraway shots of them, for they looked so freakin' good in their clothes, but heck yes, I want more close-up shots of them, too. :cry1: What I really don't like is the editor/camera man cutting out some parts and scenes. <_< ToomVill were gazing at each other at the end of the skit for a solid minute or few seconds, but then the video skipped out on those precious seconds and moments of them and shifted to the next scene. :lmao: Darnation! -_- :rant:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wonder if that is also the reason why Thisa/Chat broke up with Gun. It really isn't fair cus Push has a gf and he is promoted.

Man their eyes totally burns into one another.

Um-hmm, I love the way they were staring into each other's eyes... :spin: :spicy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, Gun and Thisa weren't as in your face as Toomtam and May though. Correct me if I'm wrong but Gun and Thisa have always said they're close but I don't think they've ever used the gf/bf term. I think they broke up mutually probably unrelated to work.

Push is huge though. Exact needs him right now. It's been a long time since an actor hit it that big for Exact. Plus, Push still love promos. For Toomtam, you can tell that he's distant with the ladies.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That is true. Push is all the rage right now. I was so heartbroken for Thisa and Gun. They were together for a long time. Exact need to loosen up but I guess I can understand.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hello! I'm still up trying to catch Sister Day live. I guess, the news is still on?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, important breaking news...oh no. I hope the Sister Day segment isn't cut short, just delayed.