aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hhaaha, we were bored and wanted to watch something, so I suggested Kohn Teun with Guy.

I mean, we've already rewatched SSP along with Ngao Jai, so we ran out of things to watch now. Haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ayaja,..I really want to watch Kohn Teun but you know I didn't find end sub.... :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kohn Teun??!? You guys talking about my Guy?  :cry: I don't want to be reminded of how unappreciated Guy is. I don't even want to watch the opening credits to find my Guy in the middle of it for 1 second.... :no:  :teary: Why can't Exact understand how talented Guy is? Why? If it's about his height, what's wrong with being short?! Tik is short and he's pra'ek. If it's about being married, Ken is married with 3 kids and he's still pra'ek. If it's about the way he looks, he looks better than almost all Exact pra'eks. What is it? I don't understand. Guy...have you been naughty over there at Exact? Is that why they're punishing you by giving you supporting to almost mi-nute roles?? You should move out. I think that'll do you good. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact just doesn't know how to capitalize on their actresses and actors. They're great with their the stars celebrities by working them to death but not their lakorns stars.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm worried I won't get to see Toomtam in another lakorn anytime soon. He's so talented. It's such a waste. Oh my kissing machine I want to see you in action.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whew, not too many comments for me to catch up on. :phew: That's good for my brain. Will catch up to the comments in a little bit. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

I think after this, I'll be going to sleep early tonight. I need to prepare for Daylight Savings Time tomorrow. Plus, that will help me with my planned all-nighter on Sunday night for Ngao Jai's episode 13. :party:

aiyaja said:
Aww, thanks ja Maiko for all of your goodies.

Darn, I wished they filmed in sequence. You can tell that Vill and Toomtam had so much more chemistry when she had darker hair.

Eek, you're welcome, Aiyaja! :blush: :kiss:

I wished they had filmed in sequence, too. -_- Oh, it's true that Vill and Toomtam had even more chemistry when she had darker hair, but I thought they still had incredible chemistry even when they filmed the scenes out of sequence, especially the scenes of them in Mae Hong Son province! That camping scene of May being mesmerized by Rut's body...golly! :faint: Hah! Their sexual awareness of each other during that scene still makes me blush! :blush: :spicy: :wub:

ceda_lee said:
I'm working on my taxes & reading comments here.  Going back & forth.  Better be careful because I don't want to get audited :coverlaf: Can't help it.  NJ thread is more fun.  Taxes suck! 

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. 

Are you feeling better now, Ceda? :flowers: :console: :kiss: Hehe, of course our thread is more fun than taxes! Aw, I hope you and everybody else are having a good and relaxing weekend so far as well! B) :grouphug: :heart:

VILLNAN said:
LOL I'm really lost

Aw...I get lost at times, too. :console:

ceda_lee said:
LOL! I'm lost too. Especially about Guy.

:bhehe: One thing leads to another! :lolyup:

VILLNAN said:
They are chatting too much! :whahuh:

Can't help it. :shutup: I wish KT could be subbed, but I enjoyed and loved it even without subs. :wub:

aiyaja said:
Hhaaha, we were bored and wanted to watch something, so I suggested Kohn Teun with Guy.

I mean, we've already rewatched SSP along with Ngao Jai, so we ran out of things to watch now. Haha.

Bored?! No, not me! :lolyup: I can re-watch NJ over and over again these days! Gah, if only I have the luxury of re-watching the episodes in details on Viki. :cry1: And yet, I spend some of my free time replaying those delicious ToomVill scenes... :bhehe:

phatman said:
Kohn Teun??!? You guys talking about my Guy?  :cry: I don't want to be reminded of how unappreciated Guy is. I don't even want to watch the opening credits to find my Guy in the middle of it for 1 second.... :no:  :teary: Why can't Exact understand how talented Guy is? Why? If it's about his height, what's wrong with being short?! Tik is short and he's pra'ek. If it's about being married, Ken is married with 3 kids and he's still pra'ek. If it's about the way he looks, he looks better than almost all Exact pra'eks. What is it? I don't understand. Guy...have you been naughty over there at Exact? Is that why they're punishing you by giving you supporting to almost mi-nute roles?? You should move out. I think that'll do you good. 

Aw, but Navin was the first person in the opening credits... And your points are spot on! :weep: :console:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Exact just doesn't know how to capitalize on their actresses and actors. They're great with their the stars celebrities by working them to death but not their lakorns stars.

YES! Sometimes, they're a little too biased with some of their The Star celebrities. But then, it's not like all The Star celebrities are given the leading roles or anything. They just get a whole lot more exposure...

ceda_lee said:
And...Guy speaks awesome English! I saw him on 3 Zaap talking about his baby & adore him even more.

Aw, yes, Guy's English is awesome indeed! I love listening to his English!

SokLaHote said:
I'm worried I won't get to see Toomtam in another lakorn anytime soon. He's so talented. It's such a waste. Oh my kissing machine I want to see you in action.

I know... :cry: But I believe Toomtam will be happy with whatever work he receives. :wub: Even if he doesn't get a lot of lakorn offers, I just hope that he can be in some and I pray that ToomVill can reunite again. :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I think after this, I'll be going to sleep early tonight. I need to prepare for Daylight Savings Time tomorrow. Plus, that will help me with my planned all-nighter on Sunday night for Ngao Jai's episode 13. :party:

Eek, you're welcome, Aiyaja! :blush: :kiss:

I wished they had filmed in sequence, too. -_- Oh, it's true that Vill and Toomtam had even more chemistry when she had darker hair, but I thought they still had incredible chemistry even when they filmed the scenes out of sequence, especially the scenes of them in Mae Hong Son province! That camping scene of May being mesmerized by Rut's body...golly! :faint: Hah! Their sexual awareness of each other during that scene still makes me blush! :blush: :spicy: :wub:

Are you feeling better now, Ceda? :flowers: :console: :kiss: Hehe, of course our thread is more fun than taxes! Aw, I hope you and everybody else are having a good and relaxing weekend so far as well! B) :grouphug: :heart:

Aw...I get lost at times, too. :console:

:bhehe: One thing leads to another! :lolyup:

Can't help it. :shutup: I wish KT could be subbed, but I enjoyed and loved it even without subs. :wub:

Bored?! No, not me! :lolyup: I can re-watch NJ over and over again these days! Gah, if only I have the luxury of re-watching the episodes in details on Viki. :cry1: And yet, I spend some of my free time replaying those delicious ToomVill scenes... :bhehe:

Aw, but Navin was the first person in the opening credits... And your points are spot on! :weep: :console:

YES! Sometimes, they're a little too biased with some of their The Star celebrities. But then, it's not like all The Star celebrities are given the leading roles or anything. They just get a whole lot more exposure...

Aw, yes, Guy's English is awesome indeed! I love listening to his English!

I know... :cry: But I believe Toomtam will be happy with whatever work he receives. :wub: Even if he doesn't get a lot of lakorn offers, I just hope that he can be in some and I pray that ToomVill can reunite again. :spin:

Was he really? Haha. I don't remember. OMG, I'm watching Leh Ratree (new version) and Guy..Guy... :teary: ...his role is sooooo minor. Soo soooo small. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, day light saving is tomorrow? Oh crap lol i have a wedding shoot at 9am tomorrow! I need to change my alarm clock then lol.

Im loving all the pictures of them being lovey dovey!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Was he really? Haha. I don't remember. OMG, I'm watching Leh Ratree (new version) and Guy..Guy... :teary: ...his role is sooooo minor. Soo soooo small. 

Say WHAT?!!!!! Guy is in Leh Ratree/Ratee?!!!! :eyetwitch: Aw, I didn't know that. :spin: His role...is it for just one scene or he's an actual side character? And yes, Navin was shown first in KT's opening credits. :lolyup:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait, day light saving is tomorrow? Oh crap lol i have a wedding shoot at 9am tomorrow! I need to change my alarm clock then lol.

Im loving all the pictures of them being lovey dovey!

Hehe, good thing I mentioned it, huh? Yep, it's tomorrow (starts at 2 A.M., PST). Have fun with your wedding shoot! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: Wait, is it your wedding or a friend's? :eek:

The pictures of them being lovey dovey are so sweet... :cry:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Friends! Lol

Haha, ok, congrats to your friends, then! :party: :toast: :heart:

Urgh, ok...I seriously need to go to sleep after this... I had to manually fix the time on my phone last Daylight Savings Time back in October (or was it November? :scratchhead2:). So, better to be safe than sorry. <_<

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Say WHAT?!!!!! Guy is in Leh Ratree/Ratee?!!!! :eyetwitch: Aw, I didn't know that. :spin: His role...is it for just one scene or he's an actual side character? And yes, Navin was shown first in KT's opening credits. :lolyup:

Hehe, good thing I mentioned it, huh? Yep, it's tomorrow (starts at 2 A.M., PST). Have fun with your wedding shoot! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: Wait, is it your wedding or a friend's? :eek:

The pictures of them being lovey dovey are so sweet... :cry:

He's one of the very very minor characters in there. :cry:  don't know for what reason they decided to give him that role, but it's pretty disappointing. Awe, I should go rewatch KT for my Guy.