AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
He's one of the very very minor characters in there. :cry:  don't know for what reason they decided to give him that role, but it's pretty disappointing. Awe, I should go rewatch KT for my Guy. 

Ok, thanks for the information, buddy. :console: :kiss: You should! Aw, I miss KT...and Gilly! Although ToomVill are the ones occupying my thoughts 100% of the time. :blush:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Ok, thanks for the information, buddy. :console: :kiss: You should! Aw, I miss KT...and Gilly! Although ToomVill are the ones occupying my thoughts 100% of the time. :blush:

:grouphug: At least there's Toomtam who's rightfully promoted as pra'ek. He's Exact's only hope if they don't promote the other underrated stars. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good night everyone. I am so tired. I'll be up and refreshed again tomorrow.

Just 3 more episodes left. I felt so sad thus have already began the countdown heartwise and did my IG post. :cry: :whahuh:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:

:grouphug: At least there's Toomtam who's rightfully promoted as pra'ek. He's Exact's only hope if they don't promote the other underrated stars. Haha.

But poor Toomtam hasn't been promoted much lately. :weep: Exact is turning to other actors. Oh, well. Just as long as Toomtam and Guy are happy in life, then, I'm happy as well. :spin:

aiyaja said:
Good night everyone. I am so tired. I'll be up and refreshed again tomorrow.

Just 3 more episodes left. I felt so sad thus have already began the countdown heartwise and did my IG post. :cry: :whahuh:

Aw, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja. :kiss: :grouphug: Get plenty of rest and sleep, ok? I'm going to sleep myself...in a little bit. :bhehe:

Share your IG post(s) here with the others! :kiss3: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

...Unfortunately, I'm still up. :cry1: Want to make one good GIF before hitting the hay! :weee:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha! I couldn't fall asleep. Perhaps I'm too stressed out.

Awe! Thanks for the GIFs na.:)

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
FYI. Anne's holding a Ngao Jai contest on her Baidu thread. Any form of NJ-related creation is welcome, e.g., an artwork, fan fiction, fan-made MV, lakorn review/analysis, cover of the opening/ending song, and etc.. The contest period is to expire on 22 March 2015 at 23:59 (Hong Kong Time). Winners of the contest will receive gifts from Anne, probably in early April.

[SIZE=12pt]I've seen some beautiful artworks, insightful reviews, and marvelous MVs posted here. If you are interested in sharing fans there your works and/or participating the contest, Anne will arrange for it. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Seems she will be the single judge[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], and she said people with the most popular and creative works will win the contest and the gifts. F[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]or overseas winners, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]as a little bird told me, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the gifts might be bookmarks.[/SIZE]

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha! I couldn't fall asleep. Perhaps I'm too stressed out.

Awe! Thanks for the GIFs na. :)

:whahuh: :rofl: Aw, really? :console: I was so drowsy, waiting for the GIFs to be finalized so that I could upload them. Closed my eyes for most of the time while they were processing. I'm shocked I didn't fall asleep while that was happening. But hehe, I was really determined to finish those before completely knocking out, hoping to dream good dreams of them. Aah, it didn't work! :cry1: I dreamed of waking up late for work! :annoyed: :yuck: So tired from Daylight Savings Time. :yawn: But yay, my Friday at work today! :yahoo: :party: :dance1: :toast:

Keke, you're welcome for the GIFs, Aiyaja. :wub: :kiss: :grouphug: I would have done a lot more from that scene, but haha, I was sleepy. Next time! :dance2:

lanblue said:
FYI. Anne's holding a Ngao Jai contest on her Baidu thread. Any form of NJ-related creation is welcome, e.g., an artwork, fan fiction, fan-made MV, lakorn review/analysis, cover of the opening/ending song, and etc.. The contest period is to expire on 22 March 2015 at 23:59 (Hong Kong Time). Winners of the contest will receive gifts from Anne, probably in early April.

[SIZE=12pt]I've seen some beautiful artworks, insightful reviews, and marvelous MVs posted here. If you are interested in sharing fans there your works and/or participating the contest, Anne will arrange for it. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Seems she will be the single judge[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], and she said people with the most popular and creative works will win the contest and the gifts. F[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]or overseas winners, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]as a little bird told me, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the gifts might be bookmarks.[/SIZE]

Aah! REALLY?!!!!! :woot2: :clap: Hah, that's so awesome and sweet of Anne! Hehe, I want to win. I badly want to win!!!!!! :ghehe: :coverlaf: But...I doubt I'll finish my ToomVill projects in time. :cry1: It takes me too long to finish just one artwork or one simple GIF or anything! :smack: But after the end of Ngao Jai :)teary:), I shall get cracking on my ToomVill projects! :strong: Oh, yes, everybody is too talented with their artworks and reviews and MVs and everything else! :bravo: We're all winners here, no matter what! :thumbsup: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

Aw, thanks for sharing, Lanblue! :kiss3: :wub: We're such troopers and ToomVill lovers. :spin: :cry:

phatman said:
How can they not promote Toomtam anymore??! He's the best thing they've got. Haha.

Alongside Guy. :weep: They want to promote other actors for all sorts of reasons, I suppose. :shrug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Exact doesn't have any pra'eks I like at all besides Guy and Toomtam, if they don't promote them anymore I'm gonna break up with Exact. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Exact doesn't have any pra'eks I like at all besides Guy and Toomtam, if they don't promote them anymore I'm gonna break up with Exact. Haha.

It's kind of hard for me to break up with Exact when my Vill, Toomtam, and Guy are still with them. :weep: :console:

Stress Stress said:
In my head..Ngao jai, Ngao jai...aizza..... I don't know I watched how many times for Ngao jai ep 11, 12  O.O""""

Oh, my!!!! Hey, Stress Stress! :shock2: Hah, welcome to Asianfuse! :welcome: So happy and excited to see join us in here! :yahoo: :woot2: :party: :toast: I'm madkirbys from/on YouTube. :wink: I hope you'll love being here on Asianfuse with us! :flowers: :grouphug: Gah, love your profile photo of our ToomVill! :wub: Hey, since you're new here, whenever you have a chance, will you check out our list of forum rules? :spin: Here's the LINK to the rules. Again, I'm so happy to see you joining us in here. :heart: :kiss:

Ok, I'm off to work now. Be back to spazz in 9+ hours! Will be up all night (hopefully :lol2:), relaxing in this thread and waiting for the next episode of NJ. B) Two GIFs of more of that awesome ToomVill chemistry! These two scenes are rather raeng... :spicy: :blush: :drool: K, have a great day, everyone! :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lanblue said:

I've seen some beautiful artworks, insightful reviews, and marvelous MVs posted here. If you are interested in sharing fans there your works and/or participating the contest, Anne will arrange for it. Seems she will be the single judge, and she said people with the most popular and creative works will win the contest and the gifts. For overseas winners, as a little bird told me, the gifts might be bookmarks.
Wow! Anne is doing an awesome job at promoting Ngao Jai. :)

Thanks for telling us.

We'll see if Toomtam will get lakorns this year. If not, then perhaps P'Boy really is letting Toomtam loose since he has been warned before. Plus, we don't know what else he may or may have not done to upset P'Boy.

Exact has good actors and actresses but we all know that they don't last long like Ch. 3 or even Ch. 7. It may be a smaller agency but technically, they're not since they have GMM artists, so there's a lot of competition.

I wanted to say, I think they need to tone down on Vill's makeup in here. I really like Vill's fresh face like how it was in Sao Noi.

Vill has gotten Botox shots to make her cheeks slimmer but has denied going under the knife. Vill still looks the same just lost all of the baby fat and her face has solidify. Haha. But there was this news clip of these two gay guys gossiping about Vill saying Vill looks different every time but it's not due to plastic surgery, it's really due to makeup. They were like, we have seen it before where she changed from ordinary looking with no makeup into pretty looking with makeup as if she's a completely different person. Haha. It's true. In Sao Noi, as Nid who had on very little makeup looks soooo different from Wanida who had on makeup. So anyway, I like Vill's fresh face. When Vill is out and about with no makeup on, she still looks the same back in the days but just more mature now. Hehe. You can still see the Vill in Baby Vill. Hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, looks like everyone is quite busy this weekend.  And…I’m feeling a lot better.  Thanks!
Phatman, I know right?  I saw a glimpse of him in the LRT credits & thought it might have been an editing mistake. 

Aiyaja, Toomtam was warned before?  Why?  What happened? 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The usual. P'Boy doesn't prohibit his artists in dating but he doesn't want their relationships to be overexposed or take precedence over work either. Toomtam has only gotten more and more public with his girlfriend. Of course, it's natural since he's been with her for two years now but P'Boy probably still thinks Toomtam is still too young to be in such a serious relationship. He's only 23, still a long way to go. Before Ngao Jai aired, there were news that May, Toomtam's girlfriend was so jealous of Toomtam and Vill together, she would often be on set to control him. She would even tag along with the cast and crew when they went out of town to film. Okay, that's drama right there. It implicates Vill too throwing her under the bus when she's not at fault if May has security issues. And even if May did, she could nicely handle it with Toomtam privately instead of following him everywhere and making it obvious or causing a scene out of it. Woonsen is Chakrit's wife and even she doesnt follow him around. She was only there once when they were filming Sai See Plerng and then went on vacation with him when they came to California for shooting. That I understand. Plus, May and her big mouth told the media that Toomtam already promised to marry her in 5 years. I get it that she's with him and all but she should already know how P'Boy is. He takes this stuff seriously and true that, look what drama erupted?! Anyway, from P'Boy's perspective why would he promote Toomtam when Toomtam has plans of his own?!

However, P'Boy adores Toomtam a lot though, so we'll see.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Push is 29 this year, so it's only natural to be in a relationship at this age. Like I said again, I don't think P'Boy is that strict when it comes to dating but it's all about timing. P'Boy works hard to manage Exact. He wants people who are willing to focus on work, solely up until you're a certain ripe age to start thinking about other things.

I honestly think it was unnecessary of May to even announce that Toomtam promised to marry her in 5 years. She's a girl, it's inappropriate for a girl to say something like that when the guy hasn't even said anything publically. She should have kept that private. She just shot Toomtam in the foot by doing that. Whether it was intentional to show off to people that they're still together or not, some things are meant to be kept private until they happen. A lot can happen in 5 years. If they break up, she'll be the one who has to bear the humiliation.