AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Toomtam better watch himself because not only are they promoting Push but seem like they're favoring New, Nike, and Sean too. Son and Pong went beyond Exact already. Push has what 3 lakorns coming up? New has 2, Sean has 2, how many does Toomtam have? None right now right? If Kang does well in TGM, they'll promote him too.

Oh...that's true. :weep: Aw, I'm rooting for Kang. :spin: Team Toomtam and Kang! :cheer: :strong:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup. Toomtam said there are some talks about a new lakorn and music, but that was before Ngao Jai even aired. It's been a month and a half, almost and no signs. But we'll see, the year is still young.

I thought it was funny when reporters asked Vill about May coming to the set often. Vill tried to cover for her and said, well she has come but it's not too often, it's only when we go out of town to film. Hahahhahah! I was like Vill? You're not good at lying are you?! Haha. Ngao Jai was practically filmed out of town for the entire thing. Lol

May admits that she only went to the set once to drop off some desserts. It wouldn't be the gossip of people's mouths if that was true. In order for people to talk enough smack and it making news is not a one time thing. It must have been so often that it looked ugly and made it to the news. Lol

Not only that. The times where we saw her were already two, finishing party and the gathering at Aom's.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May works. She's filming for the OC right now. She said she'll have a lot of raeng love scenes. But we don't see Toomtam following her? And if he did visit her on the set, it's not to a point of becoming ugly.

AikOm^_^

All right, I'm ready to share more photos. :phew: This set is from ToomVill's Sister Day segment. I'm happy Sister Day's official Facebook uploaded these photos. :cry: :spin: Those ToomVill photos are priceless. :heart:

Credit: Sisterday's Facebook.

aiyaja said:
^Yup. Toomtam said there are some talks about a new lakorn and music, but that was before Ngao Jai even aired. It's been a month and a half, almost and no signs. But we'll see, the year is still young.

I thought it was funny when reporters asked Vill about May coming to the set often. Vill tried to cover for her and said, well she has come but it's not too often, it's only when we go out of town to film. Hahahhahah! I was like Vill? You're not good at lying are you?! Haha. Ngao Jai was practically filmed out of town for the entire thing. Lol

May admits that she only went to the set once to drop off some desserts. It wouldn't be the gossip of people's mouths if that was true. In order for people to talk enough smack and it making news is not a one time thing. It must have been so often that it looked ugly and made it to the news. Lol

Not only that. The times where we saw her were already two, finishing party and the gathering at Aom's.

Urgh... :yuck: :mellow:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Haha! Vill being civil. If May does have trust issues then she needs to date someone outside of the industry.

What a terrible and awkward situation for both Vill and Toomtam... :teary: Um-hmm, agree about May. :shutup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol p
aiyaja said:
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing!

Oh wells if Toomtam prioritize his love life before his work then we'll just have to accept it and move on. I have Push and Sean, so I'm good lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Or maybe May is just the clingy type. Not necessarily jealous. Doesn't matter. Both kind are equally annoying.

So I'm sorta warming up to Push. If for some miraculous reason, he breaks up with his gf, then I'd choose him for Vill. He's tall & quite handsome looking. Because I don't know much about him, it makes more sense for me to assume he's more likely to leave his girl. As for Toomtam, I think he might be too devoted to May.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Or maybe May is just the clingy type. Not necessarily jealous. Doesn't matter. Both kind are equally annoying.

So I'm sorta warming up to Push. If for some miraculous reason, he breaks up with his gf, then I'd choose him for Vill. He's tall & quite handsome looking. Because I don't know much about him, it makes more sense for me to assume he's more likely to leave his girl. As for Toomtam, I think he might be too devoted to May.

Yeah, I think Toomtam would be devoted to May... :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's okay, I'm happy for Toomtam. He seems very happy with his life and May. I just don't appreciate it when Vill gets pulled into mess. That's not fair and not right. But oh well.

I have Sean now too. Haha. I really like Sean. He's a good writer and photographer. Lol

Vill needs a guy though. Just not Nong. Hahah. But if he's the one who makes her happy then, okay. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! Let's just remain in our lovely pink bubble that only has Toomtam and Vill! Ahahahah!

You know what's funny, I've never really heard of Prajuab or Mae Hong Sorn before until SSP and NJ but I was surprised both provinces/cities were named in the Celebrity Game Night games! Hahahah! What fate huh?!

Darn. Really makes me think what Toomtam wanted to say when Nike and Vill were in the same sentence. Gr. Hahah.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I refuse to get out of our pink bubble haha!

I'm sure I've heard of Prajuab before, but never Mae Horn Song. Only if we can read minds hahaha:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
But of course, I want Toomtam to leave May more than having Vill hook up with Push. Oh wishful thinking...

Aw, me, too. :cry1:

aiyaja said:
It's okay, I'm happy for Toomtam. He seems very happy with his life and May. I just don't appreciate it when Vill gets pulled into mess. That's not fair and not right. But oh well.

I have Sean now too. Haha. I really like Sean. He's a good writer and photographer. Lol

Vill needs a guy though. Just not Nong. Hahah. But if he's the one who makes her happy then, okay. Lol

Yes, as much as I love ToomVill, I don't like it when the news turn sour on them, especially Vill. Aw, you're into Sean, Aiyaja? Oh, he's a good writer and photographer, eh?

ceda_lee said:
I really don't want to know about this guy Nong haha. I have been avoiding it.

There, there. :console: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Yeah! Let's just remain in our lovely pink bubble that only has Toomtam and Vill! Ahahahah!

You know what's funny, I've never really heard of Prajuab or Mae Hong Sorn before until SSP and NJ but I was surprised both provinces/cities were named in the Celebrity Game Night games! Hahahah! What fate huh?!

Darn. Really makes me think what Toomtam wanted to say when Nike and Vill were in the same sentence. Gr. Hahah.

Hah, that's what I'm planning on doing! :lmao2:

Wait, were Prajuab and Mae Hong Sorn both named in the same ToomVill Celebrity Game Night segment? If yes, totally fate! :spin: And heck yes! I'm interested in what Toomtam wanted to say in that moment, too!!!!! :rant: :weee: Gah, Willy! Why did you have to interrupt Toomtam?! Toomtam let it go, but the expression on his face said it all!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I refuse to get out of our pink bubble haha!

I'm sure I've heard of Prajuab before, but never Mae Horn Song. Only if we can read minds hahaha:

Me, three! :highfive: Yeah, if only we can... For now, my delusional thinking will do. :crazy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, both cities were named in the City game.

Haha. Toomtam started doing the finger pointing!!! Uh oh, we have an angry hubby Rut here. Hahah. Just seeing or hearing Vill's name with some other guy, he can't take it. Haha.

AikOm^_^

I was jumping from one website to another. Came up across one of Anne's YouTube video on Thit and Gan, and gah! It makes me miss them and SSP and ToomVill so much! :cry: These emotions of the heart is a fickle thing. :heart:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, both cities were named in the City game.

Haha. Toomtam started doing the finger pointing!!! Uh oh, we have an angry hubby Rut here. Hahah. Just seeing or hearing Vill's name with some other guy, he can't take it. Haha.

He did start the finger pointing!!!! :lmao3: :coverlaf: Hehe, I love that part! Ok, going back to re-watch that particular moment.

Oh, which reminds me...good thing I downloaded One HD's version before they made it unavailable in the States!!!! :rant: :annoyed: Whew! :phew:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae hong sorn is truly beautiful. Its a provence that hasnt been touch by tourism and i hope it stays that way. Preay is also beautiful. I never went to Prajuab though, maybe next year.

Push is devoted to his gf too, efm djs always teased that he love is gf a lot. I'm ok with Push gf cus he doesn't flaunt her and she doesn't flaunt herself either.

Im not a fan of hnoung because I think he is a bit of a player and Vill doesn't need to be hurt and betrayed anymore.

I really adore Sean but then he lost brownie points when he got scared of being serious with Gubgib even though I think they really like each other. Oh wells she has Bie now. I want to see Sean in a slap/kiss lakorn with Vill!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Mae hong sorn is truly beautiful. Its a provence that hasnt been touch by tourism and i hope it stays that way. Preay is also beautiful. I never went to Prajuab though, maybe next year.

Push is devoted to his gf too, efm djs always teased that he love is gf a lot. I'm ok with Push gf cus he doesn't flaunt her and she doesn't flaunt herself either.

Im not a fan of hnoung because I think he is a bit of a player and Vill doesn't need to be hurt and betrayed anymore.

I really adore Sean but then he lost brownie points when he got scared of being serious with Gubgib even though I think they really like each other. Oh wells she has Bie now. I want to see Sean in a slap/kiss lakorn with Vill!

Hah, I want to see Sean and Vill in a lakorn, too. Slap/kiss would be nice. :drool: