AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
AWWWW, so on today's One Bunteung show, there's a Life Style segment of Vill, focusing on her playing Noona and Zeal's Ngao Nai Hua Jai on the piano. How sweet.

Stress Stress said:
OMG...Vill playing piano Ost Ngao jai Zeal Peak ft Noona on OneHD ...omggggg

:whahuh: I was just done gushing over it! :bhehe:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
AWWWW, so on today's One Bunteung show, there's a Life Style segment of Vill, focusing on her playing Noona and Zeal's Ngao Nai Hua Jai on the piano. How sweet.

:whahuh: I was just done gushing over it! :bhehe:
:rockon: :rockon: Vill has natural beauty on the show

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

From excitement? Fear? Dread? Or all of that? :bhehe:
ALL OF THAT!!! and also I just watched the bts when they did the fighting scenes and waterfall bathing scene. DYING. fangirling so hard. lol

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
ALL OF THAT!!! and also I just watched the bts when they did the fighting scenes and waterfall bathing scene. DYING. fangirling so hard. lol

I knew it! :ghehe: And haha! That BTS of episode 12 got me fangirling as well! :highfive: Can't wait until One HD uploads it in HD! :woot: :drools:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I knew it! :ghehe: And haha! That BTS of episode 12 got me fangirling as well! :highfive: Can't wait until One HD uploads it in HD! :woot: :drools:

You know me too well!!! hahaahaha
OMG i wanna see the scene where they are hugging in bed, I really hope they won't cut it!!!!! I am dying to see the lovey-dovey scene before the truth comes out! omgggggg I wonder if May will know the truth today

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:

OMG i wanna see the scene where they are hugging in bed, I really hope they won't cut it!!!!! I am dying to see the lovey-dovey scene before the truth comes out! omgggggg I wonder if May will know the truth today
Wishing and hope for them to not cut..the hug scene in bed

oh I missed Vill playing the piano... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

VILLNAN said:
Yah I'm at school

hope it will pass by so quickly

ImmaSingaholic said:
it's STARTING. IN TEN MINUTES. MY HEART IS EXPLODING

mine as well  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Stress Stress said:
That's right Kimberry :dance2:
Kimberry :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :clap:

:dance2:  :dance2:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:

Oh, yeah. :highfive: :kiss: Hope so, too! About the snuggle in bed! :spin:

VILLNAN said:
Wishing and hope for them to not cut..the hug scene in bed

Hehe, we're all hoping the same things. :lmao:

Ok, two GIFs from the BTS on episode 12. So many juicy ToomVill moments, but I'm saving the rest for when One HD uploads it onto their YouTube Channel...hopefully, they will. <_< They should! That deleted scene of May and Rut's conversation after she gave him a shave... :cry1: And that snuggle in bed! :pervie: :wub: Both exciting and heartbreaking (because of Rut's sad expression at the end). :teary: And episode 13 is starting now!!!!

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
oh I missed Vill playing the piano... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

hope it will pass by so quickly

mine as well  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

:dance2:  :dance2:

Don't worry, KimBerry. :console: I'm sure One HD will upload that segment of Vill playing the piano. :yes:

VILLNAN said:
Girls don't forget to check my Artworks under Artworks section PLEASE support me naaaa

Ah, ok! Will do so! :kiss3:

Maiko^_^ said:

Don't worry, KimBerry. :console: I'm sure One HD will upload that segment of Vill playing the piano. :yes:

Ah, ok! Will do so! :kiss3:

really? Yay!

ohhh VillNan will check it later na. 

AikOm^_^

Urgh, disgusts me how much they're rushing this beautiful lakorn. :yuck: We get to see the firecracker scene, but it felt so rushed. Dang it. :angry: But...Toomtam and Vill...looked so much like a real husband and wife couple. :blush: :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
really? Yay!

ohhh VillNan will check it later na. 

Or if they don't, somebody else will. I'll let you know. :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGGGGG MY HEART WAS POUNDING SO HARD!!!!!!!!! NAVIN FOUND OUT THE TRUTH DAMN THE MUSIC MAKES ME SO ANXIOUS!! OMGGGGGGGGGG I AM VERY AFRAID WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Maiko^_^ said:
Urgh, disgusts me how much they're rushing this beautiful lakorn. :yuck: We get to see the firecracker scene, but it felt so rushed. Dang it. :angry: But...Toomtam and Vill...looked so much like a real husband and wife couple. :blush: :wub:

Or if they don't, somebody else will. I'll let you know. :kiss:

That's bothering me as well..BUT our ToomVill looked so peaceful and happy..

AWWW thank you Maiko.