AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
KimBerry! Here you go! The part about Vill playing Zeal and Noona's Ngao Nai Hua Jai on the piano.

Credit: Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zip9e9iHj3I

ImmaSingaholic said:
I'm pretty sure there are some kisses in the bed scene  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Grr. I'm sure. :angry: :annoyed: Gosh dang it! :gungirl: :numchuck:

ImmaSingaholic said:
I'm pretty sure there are some kisses in the bed scene  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

THEY DID!!! maybe they'll use for the flashback. but for now.. :no:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

ImmaSingaholic said:

omg I understand ur pain!! hate it when it lags!! and not to mention my shitty line connection is so slow!!!! 

I'm shaking out of excitement for the episode and for hoping it won't lag when a good scene is on. 

AikOm^_^

The scenes of Rin and Mai are so cute!!! :spin: But...gosh, I would be even more appreciative of their scenes if ToomVill's scenes weren't cut so much. :cry:

Kimberry<3 said:
I think so Maiko..five right? Me too.. I can't form coherent sentences right now.

Argghhhh I can't watch and spazz at the same time.  :grouphug:

Aw...I'm so sorry... :weep: No wonder you've been pretty quiet. :console:

ImmaSingaholic said:
omg I understand ur pain!! hate it when it lags!! and not to mention my shitty line connection is so slow!!!! 

Darn, still slow, huh? :teary: :console: I'm sorry. :kiss:

Maiko^_^ said:
KimBerry! Here you go! The part about Vill playing Zeal and Noona's Ngao Nai Hua Jai on the piano.

Credit: Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

*video*

Grr. I'm sure. :angry: :annoyed: Gosh dang it! :gungirl: :numchuck:

Thank you so much Maiko...that was fast :)  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you so much Maiko...that was fast :)  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

You're welcome! But hehe, it's really the fan who uploaded it who deserves our appreciation. :worthy: :grouphug: :heart:

Oh, we just want to hurt Exact so bad...

AikOm^_^

OH, MY GOSH! Now, they're wasting precious screen time on Bood! :sick: Urgh! Preetam, you're not going to be happy. :lolyup: Ok, I think I would be more acceptable of Wat and Bood as a couple if the lakorn wasn't so rushed and if they didn't cut out the ToomVill scenes...maybe. :bhehe:

I'm sad that they chose to cut the lovey dovey scenes of our ToomVill but keep Bood and Wat's shrieking game.

Maiko^_^ said:

You're welcome! But hehe, it's really the fan who uploaded it who deserves our appreciation. :worthy: :grouphug: :heart:

Oh, we just want to hurt Exact so bad...

Still, thank you for bringing it over.  :dance1:

People at EXACT forgot who the leads were..sometimes. :rant:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
lol do Rut's mom never lock the door in the house and its so easy for strangers to intrude. l do not like what is happening next. damn it
Now they all know that May didn't marry because of money but because she wants to save her brother. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL RUT THIS

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I'm sad that they chose to cut the lovey dovey scenes of our ToomVill but keep Bood and Wat's shrieking game.

Still, thank you for bringing it over.  :dance1:

People at EXACT forgot who the leads were..sometimes. :rant:

Whahaha, Bood and Wat's shrieking game?! :lmao3:

Hehe, ok, you're welcome for sharing the video. :kiss3:

Yeah, stupid Exact. :yuck:

ImmaSingaholic said:
lol do Rut's mom never lock the door in the house and its so easy for strangers to intrude. l do not like what is happening next. damn it
Now they all know that May didn't marry because of money but because she wants to save her brother. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL RUT THIS

I don't like it, either. :teary: Seems like Rut stopped caring about her reason(s) a long time ago... :blush:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Watit died. omg. I can't. is the truth going to be revealed today?!!? It might be tomorrow's episode though since its ending soon.

Even his death was sooooooo rushed. And they didn't emphasize everyone's grief over his passing. :weep: That's so sad... I have a feeling the truth will be revealed at the end... :nailbiter: :teary:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Rut and Watit never have met and said hi,brother. I heard that twins emotional bonding is really strong.
It's sad. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ITS SO FLIPPING OBVIOUS KOON WAS THE ONE BEHIND IT. look at him being all sarcastic. He just killed someone and he acts like nothing happen. lol what a dick. Rut should concentrate on finding evidence now!!!

Maiko^_^ said:

Even his death was sooooooo rushed. And they didn't emphasize everyone's grief over his passing. :weep: That's so sad... I have a feeling the truth will be revealed at the end... :nailbiter: :teary:

Haaiii Exact..it's getting to it.

There's many Naree & Co scenes today.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

I didn't realize he was dead until he said goodbye to his mom.
 Yeah he was already dying when he's on the way to the hospital
to be honest, his condition was pretty hopeless. he looks like he depends on a life support machine right? its just a matter of time before he leaves this world

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
Rut and Watit never have met and said hi,brother. I heard that twins emotional bonding is really strong.
It's sad. 

I know, so sad that they never met face-to-face! The mother and Watit, too.

ImmaSingaholic said:
ITS SO FLIPPING OBVIOUS KOON WAS THE ONE BEHIND IT. look at him being all sarcastic. He just killed someone and he acts like nothing happen. lol what a dick. Rut should concentrate on finding evidence now!!!

Instead, Rut will be bombarded with Koon's revelation that he isn't Watit... :cry: Aw, poor Rut! And May!

ImmaSingaholic said:

Rut knows he just needs proof..concrete proof. It's sweet that he stopped when May came out to stop them..his eyes soften.