huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Good morning Immasingaholic and Maiko! You two are so sweet <333
And I'm sure today will be a good day although a lot of heartache since BR is ending T__T
Time sure does fly when you're in fangirling mode, hehe!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
And I'm sure today will be a good day although a lot of heartache since BR is ending T__T

Aw, I saw a few photos of your BR earlier...it's definitely devastating... :cry1: :teary: :weep: :cry: I'm sorry, Marina. :console:

This moment is very precious, hence I'm making it last as long as possible and as memorable as it can be. :wub: :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
I'm tired... :yawn:

Morning, Marina! :hiya: Yes to everything. :weep: Poor Watit's death felt so unimportant... It would have been best if they had killed him off at the beginning. Makes no sense as to why they prolonged it, just to kill him at the end anyway. I'm in shock that it's ending next week, too... If only we could just have a few more episodes... :cry:

Even with all the Ngao Jai promotions and talk shows that ToomVill went on, it still does feel like they don't care enough to promote it. NJ needs at least a solid good 18 episodes. Now, 15 is just freakin' cruel and evil. :rant:

I agree with you dear. For me I think they could have give us 20 episodes. And they are being evil and cruel. I never thought I'd use this emoji a lot but now I'm gonna give Exact or whoever that makes NJ cut into 15 episodes THIS  :yuck:  :yuck: :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:    :rant:  :rant:   :gungirl:  :gungirl:   :rockon:  :rockon:

huajaikaungtur said:

Awww sorry na that your BR is ending. I haven't seen BR lol, but I really like the main actor, Toey. I saw him in Supaburoot Juthathep and I think he is a really good actor. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I agree with you dear. For me I think they could have give us 20 episodes. And they are being evil and cruel. I never thought I'd use this emoji a lot but now I'm gonna give Exact or whoever that makes NJ cut into 15 episodes THIS  :yuck:  :yuck: :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:    :rant:  :rant:   :gungirl:  :gungirl:   :rockon:  :rockon:

Awww sorry na that your BR is ending. I haven't seen BR lol, but I really like the main actor, Toey. I saw him in Supaburoot Juthathep and I think he is a really good actor. :dance1:

Those emoticons/emojis fit Exact or THAT person perfectly. But wait, what's with the last one? :whahuh: It doesn't fit with the others! Hehe, I take it that means, "Oh, yeah, Exact definitely deserve all those angry emojis." :lol2:

BR is too sad for me...but, it looks good. :bravo:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Anyway I'm off to bed my darlings! Bye and have a great day everyone!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Aw, :goodnite: to you, then! Have a good rest, and sweet dreams! :console: :kiss: I'm tired, but since it's morning for me, I should just stay up to finish my things. :yawn:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yeah, I've been tearing up a lot all night and morning. BR is so beautiful -- I knew the ending yet I had no idea I was going to get so attached, ugh. I feel so sick now due to the depression, haha.
I'm so lame but NJ is still on a ... pretty happy note kinda... since I just saw some super cute ToomVill photos! :) And no worries, Maiko! You're lightening up my day with your posts -- everyone in this thread is livening up my day so thank you all :D
Yes, let's make these moments memorable by spreading the ToomVill love and keeping this thread moving! :D We can do it; we're all in this together!!~

Immasingaholic: No worries, girl :) Like I said to Maiko, reading all of your posts especially yours makes me so happy :) Toey is an amazing actor; I didn't care much for him at the beginning of BR but oh gosh, his acting is already so impressive. Also, I wanted to tell you! Your siggie is some hotness. I see that aggressive kscene and then right after, there's that sweet kiss -- how dare you do that!? Too much for me to handle, haha.
Good night :D Sweet dreams!!~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, I've been tearing up a lot all night and morning. BR is so beautiful -- I knew the ending yet I had no idea I was going to get so attached, ugh. I feel so sick now due to the depression, haha.
I'm so lame but NJ is still on a ... pretty happy note kinda... since I just saw some super cute ToomVill photos! :) And no worries, Maiko! You're lightening up my day with your posts -- everyone in this thread is livening up my day so thank you all :D
Yes, let's make these moments memorable by spreading the ToomVill love and keeping this thread moving! :D We can do it; we're all in this together!!~

Immasingaholic: No worries, girl :) Like I said to Maiko, reading all of your posts especially yours makes me so happy :) Toey is an amazing actor; I didn't care much for him at the beginning of BR but oh gosh, his acting is already so impressive. Also, I wanted to tell you! Your siggie is some hotness. I see that aggressive kscene and then right after, there's that sweet kiss -- how dare you do that!? Too much for me to handle, haha.
Good night :D Sweet dreams!!~

Depression does that to us. It means you loved it deeply (and still do). :console: :kiss: No, you're not lame at all, Marina girl. Cry it all out today. :grouphug: But if we're truly lightening up your day, aw... :spin: :flowers: And yep, let's keep this lovely thread going during this time! :heart: :highfive:

Hah, your reaction to ImmaSingaholic's siggie GIF... :bhehe: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok where is NJ?!?!?!?

Oh, what do you mean? :eek: As in how was the episode? If yes, well...

The truth about Rut's deception will be revealed tomorrow. Koon found out about Watit, and he ordered Chard to kill him. A few sweet scenes of Rut and May... :teary: May got a little bit suspicious of Rut at the end of the episode. Rut is trying to find Watit's killer.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching it right now, they just post it.

Oh and wth! His they showed a video of his gf on Sister Day! ugh that just ruined it last night. Did you mention that before? If so I need to read you guys comment a bit more careful.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Oh and wth! His they showed a video of his gf on Sister Day! ugh that just ruined it last night. Did you mention that before? If so I need to read you guys comment a bit more careful.

Ah, so that's what happened! :lol:

I missed out on Sister Day live, but KimBerry and Aiyaja did mention May Sirin's video in Sister Day when they were watching it. :lmao: Yeah, that part did ruin Sister Day for me, too. <_<

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Really? I'm not gonna watch Sister Day anymore

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:

It's still worth it to watch the first 22 minutes of it, up to Vill's dancing. After that, STOP IMMEDIATELY! :yuck:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
OMG!!! May want's a little..... :baby:  TOTALLY CUTE!!!!!!

Right! So sweet and cute!!!! :spin: :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
VILLNAN said:
Yeah when she showed, I had the wtf moment. My face was like -______-

awww the snuggling scene! They are so cute!!!!! I feel a anti gf fan craze coming lol. Now I know how those fans who want to clobber their stars feel. lol

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah when she showed, I had the wtf moment. My face was like -______-

awww the snuggling scene! They are so cute!!!!! I feel a anti gf fan craze coming lol. Now I know how those fans who want to clobber their stars feel. lol

Mine as well! But let me add more. -_- :yuck:

Whaha, you're too funny!!!! :lmao2: :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yeah, I haven't had depression from lakorns since Seua (Nike & Taya) and Sud Sai Pan.
Awwies, you girls are truly lightening up my day. Thank you for always being here, Maiko.
hahaha, both you & Immasingaholic's siggies are deadly, oh gosh xD hahaha. There's like a kscene GIF on every page, thanks to you girls hehehe!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man I have a dr's appointment all day next Monday, so I won't be able to watch the ending and will have to avoid this thread the whole day!!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, I haven't had depression from lakorns since Seua (Nike & Taya) and Sud Sai Pan.
Awwies, you girls are truly lightening up my day. Thank you for always being here, Maiko.
hahaha, both you & Immasingaholic's siggies are deadly, oh gosh xD hahaha. There's like a kscene GIF on every page, thanks to you girls hehehe!

We're happy to be here for you! :cry: :grouphug: Whahaha, a kscene GIF on every page? :whahuh: :coverlaf: I'm going to have to change my siggie pretty soon to a new one. :bhehe: If I can get to it today.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man I have a dr's appointment all day next Monday, so I won't be able to watch the ending and will have to avoid this thread the whole day!!!

Oh, no!!!!! :cry1: Dang, that really bites... :weep: It won't be the same without you actually being there, but you'll be with us in spirits. :console: :kiss: :grouphug: Good luck with your doctor's appointment. :spin: :flowers: