AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Eek, these photos (well, the first five photos)! They both make me happy and sad. Happy because ToomVill are having fun behind the scenes, but then when they're sad, it's really intense and heartbreaking (fifth photo). Hehe, shows how good at acting they are together! :thumbsup:

Credits: Banmuag; ช่อง one's Facebook.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Hehe, awwww. You're always so sweet, Maiko. And yes, there's so many kscenes -- I have to be cautious when going on this thread just in case someone is eyeing my laptop screen xD Hahaha. And it's a good thing! You don't have to change your siggie, Maiko! :p

And it would be great if we all could be here for the finale. I'm still debating if I should skip my class that day for NJ, hehe :D It would be a valid excuse, right? haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Hehe, awwww. You're always so sweet, Maiko. And yes, there's so many kscenes -- I have to be cautious when going on this thread just in case someone is eyeing my laptop screen xD Hahaha. And it's a good thing! You don't have to change your siggie, Maiko! :p

And it would be great if we all could be here for the finale. I'm still debating if I should skip my class that day for NJ, hehe :D It would be a valid excuse, right? haha.

Oh! :eek: Hahahaha, I gotcha about the laptop screen! :lmao3: That's right; I don't like it, too, when my family members check my laptop screen to see what mischief I'm up to. :bhehe: I don't like sharing ToomVill with them. :p Hehe, it is a good thing about the kscene GIF, but I just wanted something different, something just as spicy, if not spicier. :pervie:

My heart says that it's a perfectly valid excuse for you to miss your class, but my mind knows it's not... :teary: :cry1: But if there's nothing productive going on that day, please do skip out on it to join us! I'm such a bad influence. :smack:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe my dr will let me stream, it'll be a happy ending so its not like my blood pressure will sky rocket lol.

Haha, I hope so! :lolyup:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
God..Girls I'm really worry for Toomtam future, if he goes to BTS his GF will leave him for sure..
I can say that she like him because of his fame...Sorry...I'm telling what I'm seeing now..I don't meant to harm anyone..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I dislike it so much when my sisters watch what I do on my laptop. Like I can't even freely check out the NJ thread, haha. And then when I'm at school on my phone or the school computers, I have to be super secretive.
Ouuu, something as spicy or even spicier!? Oh goshh, Maiko. That's gonna even be more deadly.

Hahaha, they always say follow your heart so I guess I'll be missing class, haha. Just kidding, I'll see what happens! :) But I would love to join you girls. And you're not a bad influence, Maiko because that's what my heart says, too hehe :D

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
God..Girls I'm really worry for Toomtam future, if he goes to BTS his GF will leave him for sure..
I can say that she like him because of his fame...Sorry...I'm telling what I'm seeing now..I don't meant to harm anyone..

Wow, then, I hope he works BTS from now on! Aw, just kidding; sorry, bad joke. :smack: Best of luck to our Toomtam! :cheer: :strong:

VILLNAN said:
Aww thank you Maiko those pics are my energy for today....

I have to stay after school! :cry:

Oh, you have to stay after school? I'm sorry about that. :flowers: :console: Let the rest of your time at school today go by quickly! Really, those pictures will be your energy today? Yay! :clap:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I dislike it so much when my sisters watch what I do on my laptop. Like I can't even freely check out the NJ thread, haha. And then when I'm at school on my phone or the school computers, I have to be super secretive.
Ouuu, something as spicy or even spicier!? Oh goshh, Maiko. That's gonna even be more deadly.

Hahaha, they always say follow your heart so I guess I'll be missing class, haha. Just kidding, I'll see what happens! :) But I would love to join you girls. And you're not a bad influence, Maiko because that's what my heart says, too hehe :D

:loool: to the first part in your post. Your nosy sisters can't help themselves, eh? :lol2: Don't get caught at school. :secret:

Aah, it's not going to be another ToomVill kscene, sadly, so don't get your hopes up. ;)

Eek, ok, then! We'll see what happens next Monday, then! :woot: :toast:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Hahaha, my sisters are too nosy. They always criticize our ToomVill yet they can't keep away from my computer :p Hmph. I know they just want a glimpse of ToomVill, hahaha.
I will not get caught, no worries! Any ToomVill scene will do, Maiko! :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Hahaha, my sisters are too nosy. They always criticize our ToomVill yet they can't keep away from my computer :p Hmph. I know they just want a glimpse of ToomVill, hahaha.
I will not get caught, no worries! Any ToomVill scene will do, Maiko! :D

Oh, I definitely agree with you about those sisters of yours. :bhehe: They can't resist our ToomVill, no matter what they say otherwise. :lolyup:

Oh, whew, all righty then! I won't have to worry about you getting caught at school. :phew: True, any ToomVill scene will do; they're all delicious in their own way. :yummy:

AikOm^_^

Hooray, two of my GIFs are done. I wish I had a better editing program. :facepalm: Even though the firecracker scene felt so rushed, it was still a heartfelt scene. :spin: Love how they were both touching each other, with Rut touching the side of her head reassuringly while May touched him affectionately. :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Lol don't do that. WE'll still be here after you get out of school. I'll even watch it with you when you get home . We'll complain together. YOu still need to cry for Sang and Juang.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm back! LOL Where is everyone

My after school took just two hours LOL

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Aaww you guys are making me so excited wo watch episode 13. I want to see their love sick expressions. Maiko you need to make a gif of them asap lol. I wasn't working.

Well, Amy, this was the scene (well, one of them) of their lovesick expressions that we were gushing about. :spin: :cloud9: I love the way they were staring at each other, even with May's mother there! :ghehe:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol don't do that. WE'll still be here after you get out of school. I'll even watch it with you when you get home . We'll complain together. YOu still need to cry for Sang and Juang.

Dang it, now I really feel like a bad influence. :facepalm: :smack:

VILLNAN said:
I'm back! LOL Where is everyone

My after school took just two hours LOL

Yahoo, welcome back! :yahoo: :woot: :grouphug: Aw, everybody may be busy right now... I know Aiyaja is. :weep:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Oh Watit..I'm so sad :no: :weep: ..Unbeliveble..I feel so sad..poor Por Liang, Mae..I'm sorry for May...What's  happen?? The truth found out, Watit was died, what is her love...OMG...just thinking, I couldn't endure this pain :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :no: :no:

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
Oh Watit..I'm so sad :no: :weep: ..Unbeliveble..I feel so sad..poor Por Liang, Mae..I'm sorry for May...What's  happen?? The truth found out, Watit was died, what is her love...OMG...just thinking, I couldn't endure this pain :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :no: :no:

Ah, yes...tomorrow's episode is going to be torture. :teary: I'm going to expect a lot of tears from both Rut and May. I'm going to wait and see if I will actually cry with them. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Haha, yesss. They can't resist our ToomVills ;) And yesss, any ToomVill scene will do. All ToomVill scenes are so sqeaul-worthy & fantastic!
And your program is fine, Maiko! The GIFs always turn out so beautifully. I adored that scene, too. Awww, they way he touches her head and her expression. Such a beautiful scene.

Ncmeowmeow35: But I can't help it but want to skip class, haha. But you're right -- such a good influence, hehe :D
Oh yesss, we can complain and watch together! And yesss, i still need to cry for the BR cast T___T

Villnan: I'm right hereee! Just checking on the thread every couple of minutes!
Ouuu, just 2 hours? Not bad :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha, yesss. They can't resist our ToomVills ;) And yesss, any ToomVill scene will do. All ToomVill scenes are so sqeaul-worthy & fantastic!
And your program is fine, Maiko! The GIFs always turn out so beautifully. I adored that scene, too. Awww, they way he touches her head and her expression. Such a beautiful scene.

Ncmeowmeow35: But I can't help it but want to skip class, haha. But you're right -- such a good influence, hehe :D
Oh yesss, we can complain and watch together! And yesss, i still need to cry for the BR cast T___T

Villnan: I'm right hereee! Just checking on the thread every couple of minutes!
Ouuu, just 2 hours? Not bad :D

Yep, all of ToomVill's scenes are squeal-worthy indeed. :spin: My GIFs are acceptable, but I want them to be sharper and clearer. >_< I also wanted them in different colors sometimes, too. Oh, well. :phew: I love the way Rut touched May's head, too. If only all of their scenes weren't shortened, then everything would flow a lot nicer together.