AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Yay!  Getting off work now.  Going to archery class & then NJ will have my full attention.    

Archery class?! That sounds exciting! You're a really dangerous lady, Ceda! :gungirl: Have fun! And yay, you'll get to watch Ngao Jai afterwards! B) :beer:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Welcome back!

I'm so jealous of everyone who got to watch NJ Live... :teary:

Since One HD won't have episode 13 available until tomorrow, you can watch it HERE, if you're trying to look for an available link. :)

When I miss out on things, of course I'm jealous of you guys, too. :p :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ceda, archery class? Oh gosh! That sounds like a lot of fun!
I did it in gym class for a unit once but I was horrible at it. I did enjoy it lots though!
Have fun :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ceda, archery class? Oh gosh! That sounds like a lot of fun!
I did it in gym class for a unit once but I was horrible at it. I did enjoy it lots though!
Have fun :)

Marina, I was terrible at it as well, back in high school. But in my fantasy, I was a natural at it, letting loose and always hitting my targets. :secret:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, same here Maiko. I was always envisioning myself being awesome at it but nah, that wasn't the case.
Every single time I'd aim, I'd see myself making the target but when I actually let go, the bow wouldn't even be close to the target.
Hahaha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, same here Maiko. I was always envisioning myself being awesome at it but nah, that wasn't the case.
Every single time I'd aim, I'd see myself making the target but when I actually let go, the bow wouldn't even be close to the target.
Hahaha.

Hah! That's exactly what happened to me, too! :loool: :rofl: Aw, it's ok. We exceed in other activities. :console: :highfive:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, we do exceed in other activities. For one, I exceed in drama/lakorn watching hahaha :)

Oh, you do! :thumbsup: As for me, I exceed in being the slowest person to finish her tasks. :cry1:

AikOm^_^

I find this scene extremely cute between mother and daughter. Hehe, so heartwarming and hilarious how May's mother teased May about having children. I love May's mother! At first, she wasn't fond of the union between Watit and May, but she ended up being really supportive of "Watit" (Rut) and May together. :wub: What a good mommy! Both mother and daughter are so beautiful! Haha, they even shared the same hairstyles. Love May's reaction to her mom's teasing: she was chopping the meat (?) really loud and was yelling to drown out her mom's "nonsense" talk. And then, there's her mom, hitting her with the vegetable. :lmao3:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko thanks for the gifs I loved them so much. Now that NJ is ending I have been thinking about them all week. I'm feeling so sad for Toomtam not having anything line up. He is so talent hopefully Exact don't let it go to waste. At least for Vill she will still have work.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Maiko thanks for the gifs I loved them so much. Now that NJ is ending I have been thinking about them all week. I'm feeling so sad for Toomtam not having anything line up. He is so talent hopefully Exact don't let it go to waste. At least for Vill she will still have work.

I'm sad for Toomtam, too. :weep: I'm hoping hard for the best for him. Gah, ever since SSP, I've been thinking nonstop about them! :heart: They're special to me, and I dearly hope that they will be given yet another opportunity to pair up again. :blush: :wub: Aw, you're welcome for the GIFs, Amy. :grouphug: :kiss: It's better when you actually watch it; their emotions and feelings were so raw and real. :spin:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Although they both may claimed that it's all acting we know that you can't just act with so much chemistry without being a little attractive to one another. I like to think that they both secretly have a crush on each other lol.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Although they both may claimed that it's all acting we know that you can't just act with so much chemistry without being a little attractive to one another. I like to think that they both secretly have a crush on each other lol.

Amy, did you get the chance to watch episode 13 yet? I'm in the process of making GIFs from their snuggle in bed. And just like those little stares they were giving each other in the GIF I made on the previous page (the one of May's mother asking Rut a question), there was so much feeling and emotions when they were staring at each other while they were talking about children. :blush: Yes, no matter what they both say otherwise, we certainly feel the attraction they have for each other. :bhehe:

Gosh dang it; I've reached my limit of positive quota already... How I badly want to like your posts...and the others. :cry1: :wub:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
No I have not watch it. I like to wait til my Friday to watch it in peace lol. But I might just go ahead and watch it now since I already rewatch all the episode yesterday.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
amylovemeng1 said:

Loving your thought

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
No I have not watch it. I like to wait til my Friday to watch it in peace lol. But I might just go ahead and watch it now since I already rewatch all the episode yesterday.

:whahuh: That makes sense. :coverlaf: You'll be able to enjoy it fully.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Ah, yes...tomorrow's episode is going to be torture. :teary: I'm going to expect a lot of tears from both Rut and May. I'm going to wait and see if I will actually cry with them. :spin:
hixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Loving your thought

Me, three!

amylovemeng1 said:
I'm watching ep 13 now and my heart is pounding when koon found the real Watit.

Oh, you're going ahead and watching it, yay! :clap:

Stress Stress said:
hixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Aww... :teary: There, there, Stress Stress. :console: Let's lean on each other. :grouphug: