VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I am jealous, jealous..Everyone is already watching ep13
I can't watch it because of my stupid internet connection...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The event(s) leading to that snuggle in bed. They are just absolutely delicious together. :yummy: Those stares, that sexual awareness, that sweet shyness. Gosh, just love them! :wub:

VILLNAN said:
I am jealous, jealous..Everyone is already watching ep13
I can't watch it because of my stupid internet connection...

Oh, no! Is that the problem? That really bites! :weep: Sorry, buddy... Hang in there. :spin: Hope you will be able to watch it soon. :console:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Awww the scene where she told him she wants babies'

They were so cute during that scene! :spin: So sweet of Rut to settle for a cuddle instead of taking advantage of her. :blush:

VILLNAN said:
Yah I want to watch the part about Babiesssssssssssssss

Here I go again, gushing over the scene. It was a very sweet and cute scene. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He was so happy and scared at the same time. I love that scene. Lol i am always lagging in here with all the pix and gifs.

Yes, he was! I love that scene, too. :wub: Aah, sorry! Let me go back and put the GIFs under spoiler tags. :sweat:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol its ok Maiko.

All righty, then, in the future, if I'm sharing more than two GIFs in the same post, the rest of them (after the first one) will be hidden under a spoiler tag. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
And more then likely i will open all the spoiler so it'll lag anyways lol. Its ok! I have time! Lol

Ah, I'm so weak-hearted. Went back and took down those spoiler tags, since you "insisted." :bhehe: Ok, ok, if there are more than three GIFs in the same post, then there definitely needs to be a spoiler tag. :yes:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol you're too funny Maiko.

It's mainly for my selfish needs. :spin: I want to see at least one ("new") photo or GIF of ToomVill on every page (which, shouldn't be a problem, since I talk so much at times, and I can always look at my own profile photo or siggie that appears on any of the pages :whahuh:).

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just got home from getting ready for the Hunger Games & getting my Katniss on. My right arm is sore & all bruised up. Now watching NJ. Will be back to rank my heart out.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

It's mainly for my selfish needs. :spin: I want to see at least one ("new") photo or GIF of ToomVill on every page (which, shouldn't be a problem, since I talk so much at times, and I can always look at my own profile photo or siggie that appears on any of the pages :whahuh:).
I love your GIFs Maiko, it helps me know what to look forward to in the episodes.. But I've been so lakorn depressed - thanks to Bang Rajun - that I haven't watcned today's episode I'll have to do both episodes tomorrow.. It's going to be heartbreaking when May finds out about Rut/Watit... I dislike when lakorns have only one, at most two, episodes of the main leads at an understanding before something stirs up problems and causes a misunderstanding. I'm sad this lakorn isn't getting more episodes, 15 is just not enough for Tootum and Vill...

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Just got home from getting ready for the Hunger Games & getting my Katniss on. My right arm is sore & all bruised up. Now watching NJ. Will be back to rank my heart out.

Ooh, I can just picture you. :woot: :whip: (<------ Supposed to be a bow instead of a whip. :bhehe:) Aw, enjoy the episode, then! :beer:

ohmaichoua said:
I love your GIFs Maiko, it helps me know what to look forward to in the episodes.. But I've been so lakorn depressed - thanks to Bang Rajun - that I haven't watcned today's episode I'll have to do both episodes tomorrow.. It's going to be heartbreaking when May finds out about Rut/Watit... I dislike when lakorns have only one, at most two, episodes of the main leads at an understanding before something stirs up problems and causes a misunderstanding. I'm sad this lakorn isn't getting more episodes, 15 is just not enough for Tootum and Vill...

Aw, thanks, Choua! :cry: :grouphug: I understand how you feel... I haven't watched Bang Rajun yet, but I saw some photos of the ending on my IG feed, and they were very heartbreaking and devastatingly sad. I'm sorry you're hurting right now. :weep: :console: I hope that with time, the pain will slowly heal... :kiss:

Agree with you about the pra'nangs in their short, happy faze before the trouble in paradise occurs. And unfortunately for us, Rut and May had less than two episodes of happiness before the truth comes out. I'm sad as well that Ngao Jai only has 15 episodes. That's not enough at all. :cry1: And thus, I'll be hoping and praying hard for a third reunion between Toomtam and Vill, hoping that circumstances will be kinder to them the third time around. :worthy:

Again, I'm sorry you're feeling terrible tonight. :console: :grouphug: Hope you will have a good night's rest. :kiss3: :heart:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yoooo babes I am back!!!! Its noon for me here, I hope everyone had a good day

:whahuh: Welcome back! :kiss3: Urgh, it's 10 P.M. for me. :yawn: I don't think I'm going to attempt an all-nighter tonight...unless I have too much fun with my ToomVill projects. :ghehe: It's been a great day for the most part for me! B) Hope you had a good night's sleep? :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw. I'm a bit saddened how little Rut and May scenes were in Episode 13, but it's okay, I loved their little baby talk. Haha. Goodnight ladies. Tomorrow is another day, another struggle. Lol