AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Say what? Haha, even Wat and Bood did IT with each other? :loool: URGH, nearly every couple's getting a chance at heaven except for the one who really deserves it, our Rut and May! :lmao: Which one is next? Innocent Rin and Mai? Haha, just kidding. :shutup: :smack:

for zeros said:
Wat and BOOD'S story is totally unnecessary in Ngao jai...

Yeah, theirs is... :teary: I would love them more, if only Exact and One HD didn't freakin shorten NJ!!!! :rant:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hahaha, I was happy for a second, too, that he "died," but then he miraculously came back to life and revealed to us how he survived. That made me flipping mad! They chose to waste time on such unnecessary scenes like that one, yet cut out the ones of Rut and May. :rant: Seriously?! Just have Chard shoot Naree's dad at the very beginning! :facepalm: Chard is so much in love with Koon. :shrug:

And oh, boy! That scene of Naree and Koon sleeping on the bed! :shock2: So...they did do IT plenty of times, even though Koon doesn't love her. :pervie: :ghehe: I thought it was a hot scene. :drools:

OMGGGG I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN U SAID CHARD IS SO IN LOVE WITH KOON!!! HAHAHA Bromance!!!!!
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE KOON IS BEING SUCH A BIATCHHHHH he told May Naree is pregnant with Chard?!?!? LIKE WTF?!?! DUDE THERE'S NO PROOF NOW SINCE HER DAD'S DEAD , May shouldn't believe him so easily!!! Thank god Naree's dad is smart with setting up CCTV cameras. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Rut is back with his beanie hat look!! haahah so cute! I prefer him with the Watit's hairdo though. hahhahaha  :wink:
And May's outfits are cute!! Koon has nothing else to wear except for black leather jacket. lol 
I think Bood and Wat's scene is kind of cute actually, lol did u see Rut envies them so much, he misses May so much! And May should quit denying her feelings for Rut and at least hear him explain!! I CAN'T BELIEVE she let him leave just like that and not hearing anything from him and only listens to Koon's lies!!
It was rushed and everything is happening so fast. I think Naree will finally wake up and expose Koon's crime after her dad's death. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:rofl: Are you girls out of things to criticize?  Now, it’s about the actor’s outfit. 

“Koon has nothing else to wear except for black leather jacket.”  ß   :lmao2: 

Why the misunderstandings? May has been with Rut all this time.  She should know that Rut is a good person.  

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Did Koon save Chard's life like hundred times?
or Chard just loves Konn  :shrug:

I thought the same thing. Chard is really bad one but still he did so many things for Koon.
Koon slaped him so many times but Chard endured.He even didn't get angry with Koon.
Koon's love for May is weird, but Chard's love is more weird. :pervie:  :pervie:

AikOm^_^

Gah, and so episode 14 ends... The finale is next week... :mellow: :cry1: :weep:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGGG I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN U SAID CHARD IS SO IN LOVE WITH KOON!!! HAHAHA Bromance!!!!!
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE KOON IS BEING SUCH A BIATCHHHHH he told May Naree is pregnant with Chard?!?!? LIKE WTF?!?! DUDE THERE'S NO PROOF NOW SINCE HER DAD'S DEAD , May shouldn't believe him so easily!!! Thank god Naree's dad is smart with setting up CCTV cameras. 

Oh, hehe, I'm actually not the one who believes that Chard is truly in "love" with Koon; it's Aiyaja and Fun who think that Chard is a little too loyal to Koon. :bhehe: Ah, Koon said that? EW. :gungirl:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Rut is back with his beanie hat look!! haahah so cute! I prefer him with the Watit's hairdo though. hahhahaha  :wink:
And May's outfits are cute!! Koon has nothing else to wear except for black leather jacket. lol 
I think Bood and Wat's scene is kind of cute actually, lol did u see Rut envies them so much, he misses May so much! And May should quit denying her feelings for Rut and at least hear him explain!! I CAN'T BELIEVE she let him leave just like that and not hearing anything from him and only listens to Koon's lies!!
It was rushed and everything is happening so fast. I think Naree will finally wake up and expose Koon's crime after her dad's death. 

Gosh, you're quick! :shock2: Hehe, I just prefer Rut without his beanie. He's so much more hotter and masculine without it! May must be going through a fashion phase with the bandana or headband around her head? But yes, her outfits are cute. Whahahaha! Koon sure loves his black leather jacket!

Really? Even YOU thought Bood and Wat's scene was cute? Keke, it was so sweet how she wasn't too mad at him, and they reconcile so easily. :phew: AND HECK YES!!!! I SAW THAT, TOO! Rut was a little envious, and he was missing his May when he saw Bood and Wat all lovey-dovey. :cry: Gah, poor Rut and May! :weep:

Um-hmm, everything is happening WAY too quickly... -_-

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:rofl: Are you girls out of things to criticize?  Now, it’s about the actor’s outfit. 

Why the misunderstandings? May has been with Rut all this time.  She should know that Rut is a good person.  

We've ranted enough about Exact and One HD. :bhehe:

Aw, she's just really hurt that he's not the person she thought he was. :cry:

for zeros said:

I thought the same thing. Chard is really bad one but still he did so many things for Koon.
Koon slaped him so many times but Chard endured.He even didn't get angry with Koon.
Koon's love for May is weird, but Chard's love is more weird. :pervie:  :pervie:

:whahuh: :lmao2: Too funnie, For zeros! :lmao3: :lmao: Yes, Chard's loyalty/love is indeed weird! :coverlaf:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, and so episode 14 ends... The finale is next week... :mellow: :cry1: :weep:

Oh, hehe, I'm actually not the one who believes that Chard is truly in "love" with Koon; it's Aiyaja and Fun who think that Chard is a little too loyal to Koon. :bhehe: Ah, Koon said that? EW. :gungirl:

Gosh, you're quick! :shock2: Hehe, I just prefer Rut without his beanie. He's so much more hotter and masculine without it! May must be going through a fashion phase with the bandana or headband around her head? But yes, her outfits are cute. Whahahaha! Koon sure loves his black leather jacket!

Really? Even YOU thought Bood and Wat's scene was cute? Keke, it was so sweet how she wasn't too mad at him, and they reconcile so easily. :phew: AND HECK YES!!!! I SAW THAT, TOO! Rut was a little envious, and he was missing his May when he saw Bood and Wat all lovey-dovey. :cry: Gah, poor Rut and May! :weep:

Um-hmm, everything is happening WAY too quickly... -_-

I know Koon is just so overly confident that he will get everything that he wants, including May. Like this dude needs a huge smack in the head
I can't even count how many outfits May wore in this episode alone, its like she changed her clothes every hour LMFAO
Its like the wardrobe has no other clothes for Koon except for T-shirts and Black leather jackets just because they want him to have that 'bad boy' look?? lol
Yeah I prefer Rut without the beanie as well!! 

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
No pics for Ep14, I am dying here

Gah, I woke up late! :spin: Hehe, going to upload and share them now. :wink:

ImmaSingaholic said:
I know Koon is just so overly confident that he will get everything that he wants, including May. Like this dude needs a huge smack in the head
I can't even count how many outfits May wore in this episode alone, its like she changed her clothes every hour LMFAO
Its like the wardrobe has no other clothes for Koon except for T-shirts and Black leather jackets just because they want him to have that 'bad boy' look?? lol
Yeah I prefer Rut without the beanie as well!! 

Here, let me smack him for us. :smack: Aah, since I missed out on the first 20 or so minutes, I'll take your word for it that she went through a lot of wardrobe changes. :bhehe: Will count the exact number later. :D Um-hmm, Rut is more delicious without that beanie! :yummy: As for Koon's wardobe, :whahuh: & :lmao3:!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:

Hahahaahaa!!! we will never run out of things to criticize ja  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
I guess she's very hurt and angry when she found out the man that she falls in love with is not the man she knows and she felt betrayed and lied to. And she believes Koon's lies saying and Rut was the reason that Watit's dead and he wants to take Poh Liang's money and fortune. May was hurt and didn't want to hear him explain at all (which pisses me lmfao) and now the both of them are in denial, Rut thought May didnt love him and she denies loving him.

for zeros said:

HAHAHAHA your comment is too funny!!
LOL Chard is such a dumb ass!! I mean even if I love someone and they ask me to go "hey , kill this person for me" I would freak the f out LMAO.
Koon's love for May, I don't think he really loves her that much. He only wants to own her, because she never belongs to him and she belongs to Watit, and even her heart belongs to Rut now. He just can't take the defeat.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Hahahaahaa!!! we will never run out of things to criticize ja  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
I guess she's very hurt and angry when she found out the man that she falls in love with is not the man she knows and she felt betrayed and lied to. And she believes Koon's lies saying and Rut was the reason that Watit's dead and he wants to take Poh Liang's money and fortune. May was hurt and didn't want to hear him explain at all (which pisses me lmfao) and now the both of them are in denial, Rut thought May didnt love him and she denies loving him.

HAHAHAHA your comment is too funny!!
LOL Chard is such a dumb ass!! I mean even if I love someone and they ask me to go "hey , kill this person for me" I would freak the f out LMAO.
Koon's love for May, I don't think he really loves her that much. He only wants to own her, because she never belongs to him and she belongs to Watit, and even her heart belongs to Rut now. He just can't take the defeat.

No, we'll never run out of things to criticize, ESPECIALLY when it's about Exact. :rolleyes: Ooh, we'll get to see if Koon truly loves May or not next week... Gah, just the thought of the finale... :teary: :cry1: :cry: :weep:

VILLNAN said:
I saw some clips and pics on IG. GOD.....Girls my heart can't take this....OneHD they rush NJ so much

Hah, you don't need me for the pictures, then. :whaha: I'll still share some, though. And yes, One HD and Exact are over-rushing our Ngao Jai. How stinkin' unfair! :rant:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
I saw some clips and pics on IG. GOD.....Girls my heart can't take this....OneHD they rush NJ so much
 yeah i hate that they are rushing too much!!! :(

Maiko^_^ said:

Gah, I woke up late! :spin: Hehe, going to upload and share them now. :wink:

Here, let me smack him for us. :smack: Aah, since I missed out on the first 20 or so minutes, I'll take your word for it that she went through a lot of wardrobe changes. :bhehe: Will count the exact number later. :D Um-hmm, Rut is more delicious without that beanie! :yummy: As for Koon's wardobe, :whahuh: & :lmao3:!

HAHAHAHAH I think he deserves more than a smack!!! Yeah count it and let me know ja hahahaa  :woot:  :whahuh:
I wanna see those scenes back in HD tomorrow yay!!! Its so heartbreaking though, but I am so so happy they kept that kiss scene for us, it was a really cute scene. SPOILERS : he thought she was asleep so he kisses her forehead and goes back to sleep, then she wakes up and kiss him back and he was shocked. And she said if she wasn't fake sleeping she wouldn't know he kisses her secretly and he said "now we're even" and then she says she wants to hug too. ME DYING DYING DYING DYING

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatched some episode then find out!
Koon was wearing different kinds of leather jacket!
black(no collar) / black(with collar) /navy blue/ brown
I never knew  :woot:
maybe May's not the only one who changed clothes so frequently.
maybe Watit,either?  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

No, we'll never run out of things to criticize, ESPECIALLY when it's about Exact. :rolleyes: Ooh, we'll get to see if Koon truly loves May or not next week... Gah, just the thought of the finale... :teary: :cry1: :cry: :weep:

Hah, you don't need me for the pictures, then. :whaha: I'll still share some, though. And yes, One HD and Exact are over-rushing our Ngao Jai. How stinkin' unfair! :rant:

Yeah we have a long list of things to criticize about when it comes to Exact's treatment to NJ  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
I really don't want to face the truth that its ending. I don't want to leave this thread, I don't want to leave you guys. 
Maiko, WE NEED YOU FOR THE PICTURES. Singing *You are my superwoman~*  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
Sorry for my massive spoilers on episode 14 though. lol

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
for zeros said:
I rewatched some episode then find out!
Koon was wearing different kinds of leather jacket!
black(no collar) / black(with collar) /navy blue/ brown
I never knew  :woot:
maybe May's not the only one who changed clothes so frequently.
maybe Watit,either?  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup:

HAHAHAAH! Yeah he has different kinds of jackets, but its all dark colours, he looks hot though with those hahaha!
Watit has loads of shirts, collar shirts. Different colours. I like Rut dressing up as Watit more than the Rut beanie and jacket style. I like a man that dresses in suit and collar shirts. heheheheeh
May definitely has all the different outfits. Like pool outfit, yoga suit, dress, shorts, pants and her long PJ dress which I love (they look so comfy!) Girls has more advantage when it comes to wardrobe hahahahaah!