AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Taking snapshots of the firecracker scene in episode 13 made me realize that I missed out on a tender moment between May and Rut! :cry1: Urgh, how could I?! :smack: Haha, I was busy chatting away on this thread at the same time it was airing. :bhehe: Going to go make a "quick" GIF of the moment!

ceda_lee said:
:thumbdown: Episode 14 still not available yet!  I feel so left out.  

It may be up in 20+ minutes. :console: I missed out on the first 20 minutes of it myself. :teary:

AikOm^_^

Gah, ImmaSingaholic! So, I finally got to see that scene of May faking her sleep and kissing Rut back. WAH, FIN MAK, like I thought, and DEADLY, like you said it is!!!!!! :spicy: :woot: :weee: :cloud9: Gwarsh, they were too darn adorable! :blush: First, the firecracker snapshots and GIF, and then I'll go straight to make GIFs from their kisses in episode 14...oh, yes, I have to make one of Rut leaving May, too. :teary:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know! It was so cute that she wanted to sleep on his chest! Eeekk! Makes me want some romance in my life again.

I was grinning so hard when watching it! :D :ghehe: It really was too cute when she initiated the move, putting his arm around her. :blush: Aw, May... :thumbsup: She's so sweet and adorable when she's madly in love with Rut. :spin: Seriously, the other couples in here get to consummate their love (or "love" in Naree and Koon's case), but not these beautiful lovebirds?!!!! :rant: Even though it was a tender moment, and Rut didn't want anything more than to cuddle with her, Toomtam's expression(s) suggested he wanted more. :pervie:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
kind of makes you want to go to Thailand and kidnap May then drop her off in greenland or something so that Toomtam is free for Vill huh? Hahahah jk jk, OR AM i? Lol jk for real though.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
kind of makes you want to go to Thailand and kidnap May then drop her off in greenland or something so that Toomtam is free for Vill huh? Hahahah jk jk, OR AM i? Lol jk for real though.

Hah, I thought you meant our Maytinee in Ngao Jai! :loool: I thought I was reading about kidnapping Maytinee so that Rut can save her or something. Um, let me be the evil one who says, "I'm NOT kidding about it." :gungirl: :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Are you working today, Maiko? I'm in the middle of uploading the HD mydootv version onto your YT, if you haven't already seen it yet. Eak, been busy all morning long. Haven't even watched it yet.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I got the part where they faked Por Liang's will. Hahah. Gotta love Koon, he gave everything that Por Liang owns to himself minus 20% to May. Hahaha, he still loves May so much. :whahuh:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Are you working today, Maiko? I'm in the middle of uploading the HD mydootv version onto your YT, if you haven't already seen it yet. Eak, been busy all morning long. Haven't even watched it yet.

AAH, AIYAJA! :woot: :grouphug: Wow, it's only been since last night, but I miss you already! :kiss: I'm not working today or tomorrow, yay! :clap: Aw, you're uploading it onto my YT? Thanks, Aiyaja. :spin: :blush: Actually, I already downloaded the low quality version from KhoOnxNouxWanxJai's links. But I'm looking forward to your HD version, thank you. :cry: :kiss3:

ceda_lee said:
lakorn.guchill.com

Aw, they haven't uploaded it yet... :teary:

aiyaja said:
I got the part where they faked Por Liang's will. Hahah. Gotta love Koon, he gave everything that Por Liang owns to himself minus 20% to May. Hahaha, he still loves May so much. :whahuh:

Only 20%? :loool: That's hilarious! :lmao3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, I understand now why May would have to chase Rut in the end. She pretty much said she loves Watit, not him, Rut. Ouch! Poor Rut.

I love the intensity of the scenes and emotions. Dang, both ToomVill were so red in those scenes. LOL

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh yeah, I understand now why May would have to chase Rut in the end. She pretty much said she loves Watit, not him, Rut. Ouch! Poor Rut.

I love the intensity of the scenes and emotions. Dang, both ToomVill were so red in those scenes. LOL

Now, it makes sense why she has to run after him! It's ok, Toomtam can do the chasing for their third lakorn. :lol2: Aw, right? ToomVill were so red-hot in those scenes! :spin: If only they didn't shorten their scenes so much, I think we would see even more emotions from the both of them. :weep: I want to see more of them yearning for each other, dang it...I want emphasis on those scenes!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I loved the little kiss from him to her and from her to him. Hahah. That was so sweet.

Dang, both ToomVill look so damn hot in this episode. Just everything about them was glowing! :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I loved the little kiss from him to her and from her to him. Hahah. That was so sweet.

Dang, both ToomVill look so damn hot in this episode. Just everything about them was glowing! :dance1:

Just thinking about those kisses and them snuggling make me blush. :blush: :spin: :cloud9:

Ah, I'm not the only one who thought they were shining so bright in this episode, then. :clap: Don't you just love them? :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think these scenes were the last scenes to be filmed so they were really into characters. Wowzers! When Rut was packing up and May was just looking at him...omg. I can still sense the fire in them during these sad sad times. Hahah. :woot: