huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hello beautifuls! Haven't been able to catch up on NJ since my baby sister is sick.
And since I've been home for spring break, of course I'm the one tending to her :)
So I've been stuck watching cartoons all day.

Anyhow, can't wait to view this weeks' episodes! ToomVill domination! Can't believe there's only one episode left -- hope it's not rushed :(

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I think these scenes were the last scenes to be filmed so they were really into characters. Wowzers! When Rut was packing up and May was just looking at him...omg. I can still sense the fire in them during these sad sad times. Hahah. :woot:

When I have time, I'm going to analyze the filming period they spent on Ngao Jai. :bhehe: I doubt I'll ever get to it though. Oh, you sense the fire in that particular scene? How far are you now? Did you get to the scene of Rut leaving the house? That one especially tugs my heart. :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hello beautifuls! Haven't been able to catch up on NJ since my baby sister is sick.
And since I've been home for spring break, of course I'm the one tending to her :)
So I've been stuck watching cartoons all day.

Anyhow, can't wait to view this weeks' episodes! ToomVill domination! Can't believe there's only one episode left -- hope it's not rushed :(

Oh, no, Marina! Aw, I'm sorry that she got sick! :cry: The little one in...kindergarten? :eek: You're such a good older sister! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: Take care of her now. Hehe, the part about you watching cartoons...that's so cute and funny! :loool: That's what I have to watch, too, when my nephew and niece come over! :lolyup:

Aw, still haven't got a chance to watch this week's episodes yet, huh? Take your sweet time. :console: Yes, only one episode left. :weep: I think we should prepare our hearts for a rushed ending. :cry:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Toomtam is so handsome especially these two last episode. I remember reading from spicyforum someone said that they saw Toomtam at the airport but he just look ordinary lol. But he look extremely handsome when he's with Vill to me lol

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Toomtam is so handsome especially these two last episode. I remember reading from spicyforum someone said that they saw Toomtam at the airport but he just look ordinary lol. But he look extremely handsome when he's with Vill to me lol

Haha, I agree! He looks even far more handsome and sexier whenever he's got Vill by his side. :drool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
amylovemeng1 said:
I feel the same way. Toomtam looks best with Vill or whenever Vill is around. Hahah. :dance1:

I'm skimming through, I'm on that part right now.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I feel the same way. Toomtam looks best with Vill or whenever Vill is around. Hahah. :dance1:

I'm skimming through, I'm on that part right now.

Hah, us and our eyes for them. :spin:

Ok, let me know what you think. :weee:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, the little one in kindergarten :) And nah, I'm the only one home so I'm stuck with her, haha :) But my little sister's got such a cute and raspy voice at the moment so it's alright, hehe. And yes, cartoons! My baby sister likes watching Toomtam, too since she knows I adore him but I try not to show her too much of my lakorns since there's a lot of scenes she shouldn't be watching, hehe.

I'm definitely preparing myself for a rushed ending but nonetheless, I just wish a happy ending for Ruth and May -- that's all :)

And agree with you girls, Toomtam looks extremely handsome with Vill :) And me being my biased self, I think he's always looking good. I love how he's always posting such random stuff on IG at the latest hours, haha. Toomtam <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, the little one in kindergarten :) And nah, I'm the only one home so I'm stuck with her, haha :) But my little sister's got such a cute and raspy voice at the moment so it's alright, hehe. And yes, cartoons! My baby sister likes watching Toomtam, too since she knows I adore him but I try not to show her too much of my lakorns since there's a lot of scenes she shouldn't be watching, hehe.

I'm definitely preparing myself for a rushed ending but nonetheless, I just wish a happy ending for Ruth and May -- that's all :)

And agree with you girls, Toomtam looks extremely handsome with Vill :) And me being my biased self, I think he's always looking good. I love how he's always posting such random stuff on IG at the latest hours, haha. Toomtam <3

Aw, a cute and raspy voice, huh? As for the part about her watching Toomtam with you, :lmao2: & :loool: & :lmao3:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, yes, there are definitely some scenes that aren't meant for a young one like her. :shutup:

I just want a detailed and beautiful ending for ToomVill... :spin: And yes, even without Vill being there by his side, Toomtam is still handsome. :wub: He does post some random stuff on his IG. :whaha:

AikOm^_^

Urgh, I don't know how your snapshots are so clear and beautiful and colorful, Villnan. I give up. My snapshots are blurry. -_- I'm only going to take a few snapshots from now on. :smack: I always get carried away when it comes to ToomVill. :spin: Be warned, this post...contains more than 50 snapshots of their firecracker scene. :sweat:

I love this tender moment. So stinking sweet to see Rut with the village children! He would be an awesome daddy, and his May would be a wonderful mommy as well! :drool: Darnation, when will I ever get to see ToomVill with children?!!!! :cry: I want to, I need to! They'd be beautiful parents... Anyway, back to the scene: They just looked so stinkin' peaceful and happy in this scene. They're perfectly happy wherever they are, as long as they're with each other. :wub: I love the little stares they were giving to each other. :blush:

All righty, now that I'm done with this, I'm moving on to making GIFs from my favorite moments in today's episode! Then, I'll go back to continue with episode 13's baby talk scene. :teary:

​

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, finally saw the scene when Rut leaves. Wow! It's soooo sad. I love both of the emotions that pour out from the both of them. Their eyes....it's like real real real. I mean, I don't even know if I would look that hurt and genuine when I was going through a heartbreak. Hahaha. Props to both ToomVill for doing such an amazing job!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Okay, finally saw the scene when Rut leaves. Wow! It's soooo sad. I love both of the emotions that pour out from the both of them. Their eyes....it's like real real real. I mean, I don't even know if I would look that hurt and genuine when I was going through a heartbreak. Hahaha. Props to both ToomVill for doing such an amazing job!

If they look that hurt, so did you when your heart was hurting. :console: :grouphug: :kiss: I thought a lot was being said during that scene without any words at all. :cry: It was just so beautiful and emotional. If only they didn't shorten their heartfelt scenes, especially the ones of May tearing up every time Rut leaves her sight! You can see how they really shorten her crying scenes. :rant: Even when they're far away, they both look so good together... :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really like Ngao Jai more than SSP in that it allows time for our lovely leads to reflect upon their feelings. That part is not rushed but it is beautifully portrayed.

Anyway, gotta go guys! Have fun today!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I really like Ngao Jai more than SSP in that it allows time for our lovely leads to reflect upon their feelings. That part is not rushed but it is beautifully portrayed.

Anyway, gotta go guys! Have fun today!

Yes, they got more of those meaningful reflection scenes in here! :thumbsup: If only they didn't rush the whole lakorn...

Aw, ok, see you later, then, Aiyaja! :tearybye: Have an easy-going and fun day! :grouphug: :kiss3: :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like fast, hot, and intense lol. Maybe that is why i get bored so easily with lakorns lol.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I like fast, hot, and intense lol. Maybe that is why i get bored so easily with lakorns lol.

No wonder SSP appealed to you, then! :coverlaf: For me, it doesn't matter, just as long as it excites me. :woot2: :dance1:

Ok, I haven't watched the beginning of episode 14 in details, but I skimmed through it. And golly! Haha, Rut and Koon's little fight by the pool was intense! And angry Toomtam was hot! :spicy: :drool: Toomtam was awesome with his punches, but keke, Navin needs just a teensy bit more work on his. :ghehe: I love the way Rut struck Koon twice! :numchuck: :smack: And I LOVE it when May stopped the fight to stand beside her hubby. :thumbsup: :wub: Hehe, and the comforting gestures she gave to Rut were heartwarming! :heart:

My gosh, Toomtam and Vill look so beautiful together, even when they're just standing side by side! :drool:

AikOm^_^

After all those hidden barbs and taunts, I am so happy to see Rut and Koon carry out their disagreement like real men. :drools: :numchuck: And eeeeeeeek! Look at May being protective and worrisome over her hubby! :clap: :wub:

amylovemeng1 said:
They look so good together. I want them in a show like the korean show "we got married".

Don't they?! :spin: Ooh, first time I heard of that show. Will research on it when I have spare time. Hey, if it means a third marriage for ToomVill, then YES! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

kpop4ever said:
Does anyone know the names of Rin's two friends?

Their real names or characters' names? Sorry, I don't. :spin: :sweat: Hopefully, someone in here will be able to help us out.

Ah, by the way! I meant to get back to your first post in this thread, but I never did. Kpop4ever, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying this lakorn, yay! :highfive: :grouphug: