ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually don't feel all that bad for Rut. He had so many chances to tell May the truth, but didn't. I sympathize with May. I hate Koon. I want to kill Naree's father. I wish Naree's hair will get messy as hell!!!! Ahhhhh!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And then May becomes the typical n'ek & don't want to listen to anything!? Ugh!!! I am so frustrated! May mai mee hek poon leur!!! OMFG!!! I'm mad & sad!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Aw...that kiss that May gave Rut...I can't even. Raping the replay button like there's no tomorrow.

Really now? :eyetwitch: Yikes, that poor replay button. Well, here you go, then! :pervie:

lakornfan8 said:
LOL, Maiko. You are so funny. :coverlaf: Yes, I try to come as much, but life is soo busy. I do come once in a while to read all your posts. I can't believe how many pages this is already on! Way to go!  :clap:  Ngao Jai even beat Ab Ruk Online in posts! Wow! This is amazing! Toomtam and Vill are soo underrated compare to the other channel couples/actors/actresses.

Please share the Exact, Aom, and One HD pages so that I can help you bombard their pages too. :numchuck: LOL. :yahoo:

I think even though this lakorn is short, it is soo much better in storyline than Sud Sai Paan. And I think this lakorn gives Toomtam a chance to stand out as the lead, versus Sud Sai Paan, where Vill was the shining star for her two roles.

Oh, whew, you're still here (for now). :phew: :clap: Aw, I see... :teary: You've been busy. :console: :kiss: :grouphug: Hence, I'm always happy to hear from you and the others. ^_^ Haha, I know! Our little Ngao Jai thread has come so far! And yes, it did beat Ab Ruk Online's thread in terms of pages (aah, but, there were a few times when we were kind of talking about nonsense stuff :bhehe:). Hehe, Toomtam and Vill are underrated compared to other Channel 3 and 7's couples/actors/actresses, but they're very well-loved by us. :wub:

Ok, here are the IGs for our targets:

aomphiyada
artexact
exactscenario
lakornexact
onehdthailand

So, you with me? :ninja: :numchuck: :gungirl: :highfive:

Agree with you on the last part about NJ's storyline! Hehe, I think NJ allows both Toomtam and Vill to shine, but especially Toomtam. :yes: :thumbsup:

ceda_lee said:
I actually don't feel all that bad for Rut. He had so many chances to tell May the truth, but didn't. I sympathize with May. I hate Koon. I want to kill Naree's father. I wish Naree's hair will get messy as hell!!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Aish, you're a cruel woman... :cry: Hehe, just kidding, Ceda. I know what you mean. :kiss: I sympathize with them both... :weep: As for your rants about Koon, Naree's father, and Naree's hair, :lmao3: & :lmao:!!!!! I was thinking about your comment regarding her hair when I noticed how nice her hair looks in episode 14. :p

ceda_lee said:
And then May becomes the typical n'ek & don't want to listen to anything!? Ugh!!! I am so frustrated! May mai mee hek poon leur!!! OMFG!!! I'm mad & sad!

Uh-oh...you're angry... :eek: :nailbiter: :hide:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I've been so busy because of work I don't think I'll ever catch up on the lakorn or NJ thread. Esp the thread. Can't believe I'm missing out on so much.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I've been so busy because of work I don't think I'll ever catch up on the lakorn or NJ thread. Esp the thread. Can't believe I'm missing out on so much.

The thread moves quite fast sometimes. It's all right if you don't catch up until later. I'll still be here with and for you. :console: :grouphug: :Kiss: Just hope that you're taking it easy at work and at home! :strong: And I hope you'll be able to catch up to Ngao Jai, soon. Not only are you missing out, but we're missing you as well. :spin: Love you! :heart:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Oh May you big dummy! Letting your lady emotions take over!!! Anybody would have seen through Koon's sneaky smirks.

It's a lakorn. Only we can see the rais' sneaky smirks and not the other characters. :nono1: But seriously! Koon's smirks were so obvious! :facepalm:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh joy, I can't wait to get to Episode 14 myself and see how it plays out.

Aw, then you can't get to it until tomorrow, then... :cry1: Since you're waiting for One HD to upload it. :console:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Ladies! I am sooooo frustrated right now! I'm about to take it out on my screen. I had to pause to take a breather!

Wow, you made my frustration seemed really tame. :whaha:

ceda_lee said:
I need Jesus right now!!! Hahaha

Koon gets the will & still didn't get May so now he's gonna do things to hurt Rut.

:whahuh: :lmao2: Ok, as for Koon, urgh. :yuck:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ai Chard has 9 lives!!! Can he like die already?!! And if Naree ends up with Koon, like...WTF?! He had someone killed your father!!! This is pure example of "love is blind."

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Ai Chard has 9 lives!!! Can he like die already?!! And if Naree ends up with Koon, like...WTF?! He had someone killed your father!!! This is pure example of "love is blind."

The comment about Chard's 9 lives... :loool: :lmao3: :rofl: Brilliant! Now, why didn't I think of that?! Haha, I was too busy ranting over the unnecessary screen time they wasted on him miraculously coming back to life. :coverlaf: Perhaps Naree will think it was all Chard's idea, but then again, Chard only follows Koon's orders... :whistle:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, Chard is quite smart to wear a bullet proof vest.

On the bright side, Rut is in his beanie again.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, Chard is quite smart to wear a bullet proof vest.

On the bright side, Rut is in his beanie again.

True, I have to commend him for that. But he could have just killed Naree's dad from the start, and that way, I would have gotten to see more of May and Rut's scenes. :cry1: Gah, you love Rut's beanie? Haha, I hated it! :lol2: I prefer to see all of his beautiful hair and head. :drool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
True, I have to commend him for that. But he could have just killed Naree's dad from the start, and that way, I would have gotten to see more of May and Rut's tears. :cry1: Gah, you love Rut's beanie? Haha, I hated it! :lol2: I prefer to see all of his beautiful hair and head. :drool:
Well, I'm not crazy about his beanie. It's just a confirmation that he's back to being himself. But, he wasn't happy. He was happier living as Watit's shadow.

So all of our fears have been answered...not our prayers. They are going to wrap ERRRR-THANG up in one episode. Oh heeeeell naw! Excuse me, I have to unleash my ratchetness all up in hea!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, forgot to mention how beautiful & satisfying your GIFS are! Thank you so very much! Oh & for our "target" list too!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Well, I'm not crazy about his beanie. It's just a confirmation that he's back to being himself. But, he wasn't happy. He was happier living as Watit's shadow.

So all of our fears have been answered...not our prayers. They are going to wrap ERRRR-THANG up in one episode. Oh heeeeell naw! Excuse me, I have to unleash my ratchetness all up in hea!

Wow, that first part about Rut's beanie...gah, I never knew his beanie was such a symbol of importance. :cry: That's beautiful, Ceda. You know a lakorn is special when even the articles of clothing hold such meaning. :whaha:

Aah, yes, our fears are answered. I hope our other prayers get answered soon! :worthy: Please, do unleash everything you got! :whip:

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, forgot to mention how beautiful & satisfying your GIFS are! Thank you so very much! Oh & for our "target" list too!

Aw, why, thank you! :blush: If only I could make them longer and brighter and more colorful... :phew: But hehe, those ToomVill scenes are still absolutely yummy nevertheless! Ooh, does that mean that you're going to bombard the targets on my list, along with me?! :woot: :highfive: Hehe, a lot of fans are already making their voices heard. I'm happy about that! :cry: :bravo: :clap2: :grouphug: :heart: If only I can understand the Thai comments! :spin: But Google Translate will do for now. All I know is that there are plenty of Thai fans who don't want Ngao Jai to end so soon, and they love ToomVill as much as we do! :toast:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is special, indeed. I've spent more time in here than anywhere else in the last 7 weeks. My fiance says "you're married to that stuff." Hahaha! He called it "stuff." I was so offended & he didn't get dinner for 2 days.

Too bad I can't read Thai either so it's hard to follow what's going on on their IGs. Only when they post up short videos.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
This lakorn is special, indeed. I've spent more time in here than anywhere else in the last 7 weeks. My fiance says "you're married to that stuff." Hahaha! He called it "stuff." I was so offended & he didn't get dinner for 2 days.

Too bad I can't read Thai either so it's hard to follow what's going on on their IGs. Only when they post up short videos.

Aw, really, Ceda girl? This thread? :spin: :cry: That's so sweet and touching. :kiss: :grouphug: Haha! Your poor man! Ah, he rightly deserved that though. :p :loool:

I'm familiar with Ngao Jai's Thai title, so it always makes me happy when I know a post is related to NJ. :dance1: Now is the time to truly convince Aom and Exact/One HD to pair up ToomVill again! The Thai fans are on it, so we need to lend a hand! :strong: :cheer: Like I mentioned on the previous page, Aom's comment/post gives me hope for the future. :worthy: ToomVill are worth fighting for, and I'm going to do so for them! :numchuck: