AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
OMG I LOVE THAT SNUGGLE SCENE!!!! .. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Getting to see it in GIF format is pretty sweet! :wub: Judging by the caps, you really DO LOVE it! :clap: I'm trying to get the other ones done... :weee:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I LOVE it!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

Aah, OK! :eyetwitch: I'm sorry I had to make you emphasize your love for it! But...I'm really not. :ghehe: :lolyup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is what Aom is saying: "Thank you for every compliment and every criticism. I'm glad (willing) and most pleased. I will dedicate myself in making good work for all of the fans to watch, soon. Thank you very much. "

Hm, Watit is making his rounds to say goodbye to his Mom and Por Liang but no Rut and May? Whahahaha! :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
They make my heart swell up with happiness.

We're feeling the same way. :wub: :highfive: Hah, my cheeks hurt from smiling and grinning so much during their snuggles and kisses. :D

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
This is what Aom is saying: "Thank you for every compliment and every criticism. I'm glad (willing) and most pleased. I will dedicate myself in making good work for all of the fans to watch, soon. Thank you very much. "

Hm, Watit is making his rounds to say goodbye to his Mom and Por Liang but no Rut and May? Whahahaha! :coverlaf:

Yay, Aiyaja! Thanks for the translation! :kiss: :grouphug: Ooh, so Aom's aware of the criticisms. :bhehe: Aw, so that's what the "soon" part meant. I was hoping it was something related to ToomVill... :spin: But...there's still hope! :strong: It's not over yet!

Perhaps Watit holds a grudge against Rut and May? :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what Aom plans to do next? Would it be another Toomtam and Vill? Probably not though. Vill is really busy right now plus Aom is too. Por Piak adores Toomtam sooo much, they may have Toomtam lead in their next production.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what Rut and May would say to Watit? Oops, sorry, we fell in love while you were away?! Hahah. :shutup:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I wonder what Aom plans to do next? Would it be another Toomtam and Vill? Probably not though. Vill is really busy right now plus Aom is too. Por Piak adores Toomtam sooo much, they may have Toomtam lead in their next production.

Yeah, I'm wondering what her next plans are as well... :scratchchin: Aah, you're right, Vill is busy right now. :weep: But wait, the lakorn with Nike should be wrapped up pretty soon... :eek: And there's only A Love to Kill with New and P'Noom...so, there's still a small ray of hope! :spin: Even if ToomVill can't reunite right away, if it means a new lakorn for Toomtam, then that's gratifying enough. I don't mind waiting another two years :)cry1:) for them, just as long as they get to collaborate again. :spin: That way, they get a small break from each other, and the yearning and reunion would be even sweeter when they reunite! :drool:

aiyaja said:
I don't know what Rut and May would say to Watit? Oops, sorry, we fell in love while you were away?! Hahah. :shutup:

Hah, yeah, I expect more apologies from their end. :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Yeah, I'm wondering what her next plans are as well... :scratchchin: Aah, you're right, Vill is busy right now. :weep: But wait, the lakorn with Nike should be wrapped up pretty soon... :eek: And there's only A Love to Kill with New and P'Noom...so, there's still a small ray of hope! :spin: Even if ToomVill can't reunite right away, if it means a new lakorn for Toomtam, then that's gratifying enough. I don't mind waiting another two years ( :cry1:) for them, just as long as they get to collaborate again. :spin: That way, they get a small break from each other, and the yearning and reunion would be even sweeter when they reunite! :drool:
Hah, yeah, I expect more apologies from their end. :loool:
Dude, the lakorn with Nike should have wrapped up a long long time ago. I don't understand how this lakorn has taken this long?! It's been more than 6 months now! Seriously??!!! Ugh. And both Nike and Vill have been filming this many days in a week nonstop and were filming this lakorn only.

Anyway, A Love To Kill, won't be released until next year. Once A Lovely Revenge ends filming, I think Vill could take on another project. Like I said before in other threads when people kept saying, Vill is in too many projects, which is based on opinions, not facts. Exact has transitioned to ONE HD, which means they have a full schedule of lakorns now, so the artists can actually film two lakorns at a time and that would be considered normal just like Ch. 3 and Ch. 7 artists. All of the artists I can think of at Ch. 3 and Ch. 7 are filming or are involved in more than one project, so Vill haters can just shush. Hahah.

Don't forget to check out AB Normal's live performance of Ngao Jai's OST. They were talking about Ngao Jai too saying when the song was released, it was already hot but ever since the song began playing as an OST to Ngao Jai, the grasae or buzz has tremendously increased too. The song has reached 30 million views on Youtube. The lead singer said he's glad that when they're singing this song out in concerts, they've gained some new lakorn fans. :bhehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaWqnnGt9OY

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I would like to have a little of hope left for ToomVill but my logic says, it most likely won't happen anymore that's why I fully put forth all of my energy and love into Ngao Jai despite the disappointments and hiccups along the way. I'm grateful for Ngao Jai, genuinely. But I'll still bug P'Art to unite them again. Hahaha. I'm in the midst of creating a Sood Sai Paan creation and will tag P'Art on it with a little nice message but I'll post that after Ngao Jai ends. I want to focus on Ngao Jai first. Hahaha. :dance2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm a bit upset, well a little, that ONE HD on Youtube has already removed Ngao Jai's photo when it hasn't even ended yet? Seriously?!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I want to see Vill with other actors but I don't know who I want to see Toomtam with. :scratchhead2:

For the ones he has never worked with, I would like to see him with Noona and Pao Paowalee. It's possible he may get to collaborate with older actresses such as Bee Namthip or Pang. Oh! Possibly Aom. :loool:

aiyaja said:
Dude, the lakorn with Nike should have wrapped up a long long time ago. I don't understand how this lakorn has taken this long?! It's been more than 6 months now! Seriously??!!! Ugh. And both Nike and Vill have been filming this many days in a week nonstop and were filming this lakorn only.

Anyway, A Love To Kill, won't be released until next year. Once A Lovely Revenge ends filming, I think Vill could take on another project. Like I said before in other threads when people kept saying, Vill is in too many projects, which is based on opinions, not facts. Exact has transitioned to ONE HD, which means they have a full schedule of lakorns now, so the artists can actually film two lakorns at a time and that would be considered normal just like Ch. 3 and Ch. 7 artists. All of the artists I can think of at Ch. 3 and Ch. 7 are filming or are involved in more than one project, so Vill haters can just shush. Hahah.

Don't forget to check out AB Normal's live performance of Ngao Jai's OST. They were talking about Ngao Jai too saying when the song was released, it was already hot but ever since the song began playing as an OST to Ngao Jai, the grasae or buzz has tremendously increased too. The song has reached 30 million views on Youtube. The lead singer said he's glad that when they're singing this song out in concerts, they've gained some new lakorn fans. :bhehe:
*VIDEO*

My gosh, they're still filming?! :eyetwitch: :nono1: Yes, those Vill haters need to come up with better excuses.

Aw! Will check out the video! Hehe, they were talking about NJ? How sweet! :wub:

aiyaja said:
I would like to have a little of hope left for ToomVill but my logic says, it most likely won't happen anymore that's why I fully put forth all of my energy and love into Ngao Jai despite the disappointments and hiccups along the way. I'm grateful for Ngao Jai, genuinely. But I'll still bug P'Art to unite them again. Hahaha. I'm in the midst of creating a Sood Sai Paan creation and will tag P'Art on it with a little nice message but I'll post that after Ngao Jai ends. I want to focus on Ngao Jai first. Hahaha. :dance2:

Oh, no...sorry, I hope your logic is wrong, Aiyaja. :lmao: :console: Hehe, but you're right about the unlikeliness of another ToomVill reunion, so that's why I'm staying in my bubble world for as long as possible. :cry1: Ooh! OK! I'll bug P'Art along with you! :highfive:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm a bit upset, well a little, that ONE HD on Youtube has already removed Ngao Jai's photo when it hasn't even ended yet? Seriously?!

Gosh dang, they're really desperate for the new lakorns?! Like, really?! :rant: The other lakorns will get their chance, no worries about that! :rolleyes: If the other lakorns are longer than 15 episodes, I'm...I'm...I'm...I can't think of a threat right now. -_-

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I want to see Vill with other actors but I don't know who I want to see Toomtam with. :scratchhead2:
I've been waiting to see SonVill and PushVill. I think SonVill need a romantic comedy and then PushVill need a drama drama slap kiss, if possible. Haha, switch things up a bit.

And then...Kang and Tor.

As for Toomtam...he'll do well with anyone. He's also a good actor.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I've been waiting to see SonVill and PushVill. I think SonVill need a romantic comedy and then PushVill need a drama drama slap kiss, if possible. Haha, switch things up a bit.

And then...Kang and Tor.

As for Toomtam...he'll do well with anyone. He's also a good actor.

...I could settle for Son and Vill in a rom com. :mellow: Definitely want to see Vill with Kang! :woot: :yahoo: But who's Tor? Is he another one of The Star singers? And true, Toomtam will be able to generate chemistry with anyone, although...it won't be the same as his chemistry with Vill... :teary:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Gosh dang, they're really desperate for the new lakorns?! Like, really?! :rant: The other lakorns will get their chance, no worries about that! :rolleyes: If the other lakorns are longer than 15 episodes, I'm...I'm...I'm...I can't think of a threat right now. -_-
To be honest, I think Toomtam and Vill fans just don't know how to join hands and generate enough buzz in Thailand. I mean, yes, Toomtam fans are loyal to Toomtam and perhaps may not want to be too involved in promoting ToomVill as a koojin because they're super loyal to May too, but seriously? Ngao Jai's ratings are about the same as Kehas Dao's, which are sort of the same as Fun Feung's, all three lakorns have done relatively well to a certain degree but what made Fun Feung land in news all the time was one, love promo from both Push and Jui that motivated the fans to jin and fin like crazy, which created buzz. Same thing with Leh Ratee. Fans are jinning and finning like crazy because Sean and Esther are really close BTS. As for ToomVill? They keep their distance. Vill doesn't want bad press and Toomtam is always too loyal to even touch Vill. Hahaha. What irks me is Kehas Dao's buzz is less than Ngao Jai yet they have news that fans want a part 2 and who knows, it may be taken into consideration.

Like what does ToomVill fans need to do in order to get attention?! Or are people like the media and news just don't care to pay attention?! Now, that I think of it, it's probably half and half. Hahaha. Anyway, I've already said enough to both domestic and international fans to show their utmost support for Ngao Jai, regardless of whether you support Toomtam or Vill, the success of Ngao Jai is very important to both. You look at Pantip and there's not much activity YET on IG there's tons when Thai fans should already know that Pantip is most important. Plus, I don't know how many times Toomtam has mentioned that he personally checks Pantip for feedback, so I don't understand how these fans won't go in and post like how we are?! I mean, to bad that we're all not members on there or else we would be pioneering this whole movement. :whatever: Anyway, just wanted to express that. :dance1: