aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam has always hesitated, stuttered, or pause or look at Vill oddly when he says Pee ever since SSP days. Hahah. Look at New, he doesn't call Vill Pee. Lol

Toomtam turns soooo red like he's about to explode. Ahahah.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Toomtam has always hesitated, stuttered, or pause or look at Vill oddly when he says Pee ever since SSP days. Hahah. Look at New, he doesn't call Vill Pee. Lol

Toomtam turns soooo red like he's about to explode. Ahahah.

Ah, I do slightly remember him doing all those things when he calls her Pee. :bhehe: New and Vill have known each other for a long time though...not to mention, they've worked with each other plenty of times, too. Perhaps, Toomtam and Vill will get to that stage someday if they work with each other enough. :dance1:

Ooh, how could I forget about his reaction to her fake lovey-doviness in episode 9?! :lmao3: He certainly was really red and shy during that scene. :rofl:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah. I think the only way he will remove those honorifics of using Pee is to go out with her. Lol

Aish, that kid... :rolleyes:

Oi, you said that Toomtam's cover of AB Normal's song from Sister Day is on repeat, Aiyaja. Was it you who kept playing the video (focusing on his cover) on YouTube? :whaha: Haha, it's gotten a lot of views now. I know I'm one of the people who kept replaying the video again and again just to listen to him sing as Vill plays the piano. :lolyup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Second season of Kehas Dao sounds good too because it was a different type of lakorn. I enjoyed it. Gypsy got a lot of heat for the kissing scene at the beach though.

Anyway, I hope the kissing scene when Rut and May patch up will be long, juicy, and nice. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Aish, that kid... :rolleyes:

Oi, you said that Toomtam's cover of AB Normal's song from Sister Day is on repeat, Aiyaja. Was it you who kept playing the video (focusing on his cover) from YouTube? :whaha: Haha, it's gotten a lot of views now. I know I'm one of the people who kept replaying the video again and again just to listen to him sing as Vill plays the piano. :lolyup:
Hahah. I wish Youtube had a repeat button. No, I downloaded the clip. Hehe.

I've always been a fan of Toomtam's voice. I adore him individually too. Gosh, I just really love the OST in here. Hahahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just changed my IG name to welovevill. Been meaning to change it for a while now, the one before was way too long. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Second season of Kehas Dao sounds good too because it was a different type of lakorn. I enjoyed it. Gypsy got a lot of heat for the kissing scene at the beach though.

Anyway, I hope the kissing scene when Rut and May patch up will be long, juicy, and nice. Haha.

Uh-oh, bad heat for Gypsy? :eek: I thought it seemed acceptable...

Urgh, they probably shortened the kiss already. :mellow: So, no juice! :cry1:

aiyaja said:
Hahah. I wish Youtube had a repeat button. No, I downloaded the clip. Hehe.

I've always been a fan of Toomtam's voice. I adore him individually too. Gosh, I just really love the OST in here. Hahahah.

Ah, yes, it was a hassle for me having to go back to replay the video once Toomtam finishes singing. :cry1: When I remember to, I need to download it in mp3 format. AB Normal's song has been tearing me up lately, every time I listen to it. :weep: Even Zeal and Noona's duet. Do you know if they have the MV available on iTunes?

aiyaja said:
I just changed my IG name to welovevill. Been meaning to change it for a while now, the one before was way too long. Haha.

Oh, you did? :whahuh: Well, the other one was rather long. :coverlaf: Ok, thanks for the headsup! :dance3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know, I think that if we didn't religiously follow Ngao Jai, we wouldn't even notice the cut scenes therefore wouldn't feel like it took away from the overall lakorn. Hahah. I guess, in some cases, ignorance is bliss. But because we know that there was much more in those sweet scenes, we expected more but got jipped wayyyyy too much.

I can't connect to my iTunes store right now. Wonder why?! I'm not too sure if the MV is available or not. It should be by now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was going to hold out and stay until we hit 380 but I'm getting sleepy. Hahah. I think I'm going to call it a night, so sweet dreams na. :)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
You know, I think that if we didn't religiously follow Ngao Jai, we wouldn't even notice the cut scenes therefore wouldn't feel like it took away from the overall lakorn. Hahah. I guess, in some cases, ignorance is bliss. But because we know that there was much more in those sweet scenes, we expected more but got jipped wayyyyy too much.

I can't connect to my iTunes store right now. Wonder why?! I'm not too sure if the MV is available or not. It should be by now.

Haha, I still think one of us would still be able to notice the cut scenes, especially if the editing is that terrible. :lolyup:

Ooh, I'll try to search for the MV, then. To see if I can find it.

aiyaja said:
I was going to hold out and stay until we hit 380 but I'm getting sleepy. Hahah. I think I'm going to call it a night, so sweet dreams na. :)

Aah, my eyes are failing me, too. :yawn: I'm sleepy myself. There's no way I can make it to page 380... :no: In a couple hours...we'll be back. :bhehe: K, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja. :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, forgot about the horrible editing and slow introduction. Haha. It was absolutely useless to have dragged Watit along just to kill him like that.

Anyway, goodnight again ja. Hopefully, we'll reach 400 pages, another milestone when Ngao Jai officially ends. :)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh yeah, forgot about the horrible editing and slow introduction. Haha. It was absolutely useless to have dragged Watit along just to kill him like that.

Anyway, goodnight again ja. Hopefully, we'll reach 400 pages, another milestone when Ngao Jai officially ends. :)

Exactly what I said about Watit's death! :annoyed: They should have just killed him off at the very beginning instead of delaying it just to create "suspense," only to actually kill him off after all. Urgh.

Ooh, I'm positive we'll reach 400 pages! There are a lot more things I want to do for Ngao Jai. :dance1: :bhehe: Okie dokie, :goodnite: again, Aiyaja! Sweet dreams. :kiss3: :heart:

Yay! Haha, this is the last GIF for this scene. I can officially move onto the other GIFs in a couple of hours. :yawn:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! I'm still here. Just wondering, what program do you use to make GIFs? Seems like just a long process or something. Lol Not complaining though. I love them. Thanks na.

Yeah, goodnight for reals now. Hahah.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
In case anyone is curious, Anne got her first contest (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3624078292) participant. The lovely lady had a cover of AB Normal's opening song, and I think her voice is pretty good. A big round of applause to the brave and talented girl, and congrats to Anne. Hope more participants will take part, and the contest will be a very successful one.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! I'm still here. Just wondering, what program do you use to make GIFs? Seems like just a long process or something. Lol Not complaining though. I love them. Thanks na.

Yeah, goodnight for reals now. Hahah.

:loool: I'm still here, too, although my eyes are dead tired. -_-

I have Adobe ImageReady. :lol: I've tried to get CS3, but boy, was it hard! And sadly, they don't sell it in stores anymore. :cry1: I can only rely on purchasing it from eBay or some other site. ImageReady...is frustrating. I can't use big files, and if the clip that I want to use is too long, I have to close ImageReady and re-open it. Too many trial and errors! :facepalm: Depending on some of the files, loading takes more than several minutes... So does previewing the GIF. Gah!

Um, ok, :goodnite: for realz, then. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

lanblue said:
In case anyone is curious, Anne got her first contest (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3624078292) participant. The lovely lady had a cover of AB Normal's opening song, and I think her voice is pretty good. A big round of applause to the brave and talented girl, and congrats to Anne. Hope more participants will take part, and the contest will be a very successful one.

Gah, she's truly talented and brave! :spin: :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Aw, thanks for sharing, Lanblue! :kiss: I haven't forgotten it at all! :lolyup: Hehe, going to give it a shot after the end of NJ, hopefully. :bhehe: But if I never did, it's ok. Have a great day, Lanblue! :grouphug: Good nite for me!

Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, poor KimBerry! :teary: She must not be able to watch episode 14 live... :weep: KimBerry, love you! :heart: :kiss: Hope you get a :goodnite: rest! :console: Sweet dreams! :kiss3:

Maiko, thank you for thinking of me. I was so frustrated with the stream. Hope when the finale rolls..it won't happen because just arggghhh..I love you too  :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic said:

I'm sorry that she can't catch it live with us  :cry1:
Kimberry we're giving u all the love ja, hope you can catch up the episode tomorrow   :kiss:

Thank you ImmaSingaholic..I watched the episode already..just catching up on this thread. Love you. :kiss:

Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, would have been even crazier with her here. :weee: :party: :toast: :grouphug:

oiii you know dear..I'll be ranting for all those badly edited scenes between Rut & May. Why does it always happen between these two? will give a detailed comment on the episode after I get to the last page. :)

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to Anne, soon after my previous post, here comes the second participant in Anne's contest. This time we see a looooong NJ review. I wish my English were good enough to tell you in detail how she analyzes the lakorn and characters so well. Still, I feel like to share with you how fin this ToomVill fan is for NJ.

Like many here in the AF thread, she replayed and replayed for who knows how many times the NJ teasers before it was aired, to the extent that she could memorize almost all the lines. And when the critical date was set, 26 January 2015, she was more than happy to know it, for in the winter vacation she'd be able to stay at home and freely enjoy the lakorn. Finally, NJ was aired. Her internet connection, however, never allowed her to watch it live. Fortunately, in the Baidu thread Anne and a couple of other passionate NJ fans helped post loads and loads of screen-caps and GIFs. So, in every Monday and Tuesday night, she followed this real-time broadcasting in the Baidu thread. After the midnight, she'd watch her recorded clips; hours later, the videos uploaded by Anne or others; and the next day after that, videos from One HD channel. Then, she'd patiently wait for the Chinese-subbed videos and replay the videos numerous times once they were available.

For Rut and May, one scene in EP1 is symbolic for her: with Rut on the ground and May high in the sky, it seems to hint that she is somewhere/someone beyond his reach. But no matter what, NJ's going to have a happy ending. In her opinion, even though NJ is less pink (or less red, as some here would say) as SSP, the storyline is way better. It has various elements (e.g., comedy, romance, and action) all in one and is more morally correct (well, that might be a pity instead for those who badly demand a willing scene). She also loves the NJ team's efforts made in the costumes/makeup/hairstyles, setting/scenes, music, and many other details.

Anyway, she hopes that the NJ ratings are good; that we can see more Rut-May scenes; that ToomVill will have another reunion in the future; and, last but not least, that all NJ fans will get their Rut or May in real life. Thanks very much for that sweet young lady.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko, thank you for thinking of me. I was so frustrated with the stream. Hope when the finale rolls..it won't happen because just arggghhh..I love you too  :kiss:

Thank you ImmaSingaholic..I watched the episode already..just catching up on this thread. Love you. :kiss:

oiii you know dear..I'll be ranting for all those badly edited scenes between Rut & May. Why does it always happen between these two? will give a detailed comment on the episode after I get to the last page. :)

Of course! I couldn't NOT think of you. :bhehe: :grouphug: Oh, dear lord, NO! That better not happen for Ngao Jai's finale on Monday. :no: Or else we're not going to be happy. :gungirl: Hehe, yes, if the streaming wasn't so bad, you would have ranted over those badly edited scenes with us. :highfive: Ok, will wait for your detailed review! :dance3:

lanblue said:
Congrats to Anne, soon after my previous post, here comes the second participant in Anne's contest. This time we see a looooong NJ review. I wish my English were good enough to tell you in detail how she analyzes the lakorn and characters so well. Still, I feel like to share with you how fin this ToomVill fan is for NJ.

Like many here in the AF thread, she replayed and replayed for who knows how many times the NJ teasers before it was aired, to the extent that she could memorize almost all the lines. And when the critical date was set, 26 January 2015, she was more than happy to know it, for in the winter vacation she'd be able to stay at home and freely enjoy the lakorn. Finally, NJ was aired. Her internet connection, however, never allowed her to watch it live. Fortunately, in the Baidu thread Anne and a couple of other passionate NJ fans helped post loads and loads of screen-caps and GIFs. So, in every Monday and Tuesday night, she followed this real-time broadcasting in the Baidu thread. After the midnight, she'd watch her recorded clips; hours later, the videos uploaded by Anne or others; and the next day after that, videos from One HD channel. Then, she'd patiently wait for the Chinese-subbed videos and replay the videos numerous times once they were available.

For Rut and May, one scene in EP1 is symbolic for her: with Rut on the ground and May high in the sky, it seems to hint that she is somewhere/someone beyond his reach. But no matter what, NJ's going to have a happy ending. In her opinion, even though NJ is less pink (or less red, as some here would say) as SSP, the storyline is way better. It has various elements (e.g., comedy, romance, and action) all in one and is more morally correct (well, that might be a pity instead for those who badly demand a willing scene). She also loves the NJ team's efforts made in the costumes/makeup/hairstyles, setting/scenes, music, and many other details.

Anyway, she hopes that the NJ ratings are good; that we can see more Rut-May scenes; that ToomVill will have another reunion in the future; and, last but not least, that all NJ fans will get their Rut or May in real life. Thanks very much for that sweet young lady.

AWWWWWWWWWWW! Thank you so much for sharing, Lanblue! Your English is perfect and beautiful! :thumbsup: :console: :grouphug: What a lovely and awesome review by the fan! I :heart: it! I especially love the part about NJ's storyline and the scene of Rut and May in episode 1. And I DEFINITELY agree with her about the various elements our NJ has. :clap: I'm actually happy that they did NOT include a willing scene between Rut and May. That makes me love Rut even more! But after their reconciliation, heck yes to that willing scene! :pERVIE: Although...we know it's pretty much impossible by now. :weep: Eek, I'm hoping the same things as she is (but the chances of more Rut-May scenes aren't looking too good for us)! And we're all hoping hard for another ToomVill reunion. :worthy: As for the part about NJ fans getting their Rut or May in reality, awh...too heartwarming and sweet! :cry: :grouphug: Do let her know we love her review and are praising it! :flowers: :wub:

Have a wonderful night, Lanblue! :goodnite: and sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: