ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, I’d love to see Toomtam with Noona as well.  Noona is petite so they will look good together.  Ooh…now I really want them to pair up!  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Maiko, I’d love to see Toomtam with Noona as well.  Noona is petite so they will look good together.  Ooh…now I really want them to pair up!  

Haha, yes, Noona is quite petite. And with them both being singers, that would be an interesting combination... Come on! Give Toomtam a new lakorn soon. :cheer:

AikOm^_^

All right! One HD released these BTS videos onto their YouTube Channel. :clap: :party: Hehe, they had to re-release the 2nd one, since the first time was messed up. :lmao: That first BTS clip...yay! ToomVillicious! :yummy:

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpQ4r-9aEmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3J1yqxRoOU

AikOm^_^

This dampens the mood... :weep: One HD just released a teaser/preview for the final episode... :cry1: Thinking about it, I'm so sad and teary over NJ's finale... Well, Naree surprised me; she did turn in Koon to the police. :thumbup: Koon is scary. :nailbiter. And Rut and May...I'm both :teary: and :wub: for them...

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNndwVJ_MaM

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
I was never a fan of Noona so I would have to skip any of his with her. Not that she's not cute, she is but she's too baew(act too cutesy) for me. She was ok in Koo Gum with Bie but often times I'm distracted by her baew acting.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I love Noona as a singer, not as an actress. I agree with Ncmeowmeow35 that she is too baew lol. I saw her in Koo Gum and one of her movies, no offence, I think she is always overreacting lol. I think she would be great for musical theatre where she can be more dramatic on stage, I can't stand her on tv series. Yeah, so nope, not watching any of her lakorns anymore. Sorry if I offended anyone, its just what I think.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I was never a fan of Noona so I would have to skip any of his with her. Not that she's not cute, she is but she's too baew(act too cutesy) for me. She was ok in Koo Gum with Bie but often times I'm distracted by her baew acting.

Aw, really about Noona and her acting? :eek: I guess I can see that in her personality, but not too sure about her acting, since I haven't yet watched Koo Gum. But based on the snippets I've seen, Noona is great at crying and with sad scenes. Honestly, any girl who acts too baew, as you said, gets on my nerves...even my Vill. :sweat: :nono1:

ImmaSingaholic said:
I love Noona as a singer, not as an actress. I agree with Ncmeowmeow35 that she is too baew lol. I saw her in Koo Gum and one of her movies, no offence, I think she is always overreacting lol. I think she would be great for musical theatre where she can be more dramatic on stage, I can't stand her on tv series. Yeah, so nope, not watching any of her lakorns anymore. Sorry if I offended anyone, its just what I think.

Aah, y tu? :eek:

By the way...how's the MV coming along? :woot: :bhehe:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, really about Noona and her acting? :eek: I guess I can see that in her personality, but not too sure about her acting, since I haven't yet watched Koo Gum. But based on the snippets I've seen, Noona is great at crying and with sad scenes. Honestly, any girl who acts too baew, as you said, gets on my nerves...even my Vill. :sweat: :nono1:

Aah, y tu? :eek:

By the way...how's the MV coming along? :woot: :bhehe:

I'm not saying Noona is not a good actress, she can act, but something throws me off when I see her lakorn. Just personal preference ja.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned about this, I think Toomtam will look really good with Esther, lol I'm so biased because I like Esther so much.
The MV is a disaster. LMFAO. I probably need more time for it unfortunately. Still a whole lot of work. When its done I'll share the link here  :wink:  :wink:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I'm not saying Noona is not a good actress, she can act, but something throws me off when I see her lakorn. Just personal preference ja.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned about this, I think Toomtam will look really good with Esther, lol I'm so biased because I like Esther so much.
The MV is a disaster. LMFAO. I probably need more time for it unfortunately. Still a whole lot of work. When its done I'll share the link here  :wink:  :wink:

Haha, let them swap couples, eh? Toomtam with Esther and Sean with Vill. :bhehe: Aw, ok about Noona. :console:

Oh, no, really? Hehe, I was hoping to see it this week. But will wait patiently for it. Ooh, I have a song suggestion for you. :spin: What about Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding? :wink:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kate (Ester) is a bit annoying with her constant yapping in LR right now, her high pitch voice isn't soothing to my ears so I may not want to watch her with Toomtam but it could change later lol.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Kate (Ester) is a bit annoying with her constant yapping in LR right now, her high pitch voice isn't soothing to my ears so I may not want to watch her with Toomtam but it could change later lol.

:whahuh: :loool:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

HAHAHA. Seriously I have seen many actresses who have annoying high pitch voices/screams that I cannot stand lol, like Taew & Aff from ch3, but I still like them, just hate their voices in slap/kiss genre lakorns
If Toomtam is doing other genres with Esther I'll totally watch it
Toomtam is really good at slap/kiss, and I think he will rock at action dramas. If u seen the bts omg, he did the stunts so effortlessly and still have that cool swag on. Damn. If it was me, I can't even do one move 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, let them swap couples, eh? Toomtam with Esther and Sean with Vill. :bhehe: Aw, ok about Noona. :console:

Oh, no, really? Hehe, I was hoping to see it this week. But will wait patiently for it. Ooh, I have a song suggestion for you. :spin: What about Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding? :wink:

I don't mind them swapping lol. But my OTP will always be ToomVill heheehe cause our ToomVill is the best!!!  :thumbsup:
I might finish it by this week actually, its progressing, just so many work left. I will consider that song na after I finish the disaster project I am in, I have so many projects lol. Will tell you if I use it ja, thanks for the suggestion na  :kiss:  :kiss:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHA. Seriously I have seen many actresses who have annoying high pitch voices/screams that I cannot stand lol, like Taew & Aff from ch3, but I still like them, just hate their voices in slap/kiss genre lakorns
If Toomtam is doing other genres with Esther I'll totally watch it
Toomtam is really good at slap/kiss, and I think he will rock at action dramas. If u seen the bts omg, he did the stunts so effortlessly and still have that cool swag on. Damn. If it was me, I can't even do one move 

YEAH, Toomtam was so good with his stunts behind the scenes! :drool: :numchuck: :wub: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I don't mind them swapping lol. But my OTP will always be ToomVill heheehe cause our ToomVill is the best!!!  :thumbsup:
I might finish it by this week actually, its progressing, just so many work left. I will consider that song na after I finish the disaster project I am in, I have so many projects lol. Will tell you if I use it ja, thanks for the suggestion na  :kiss:  :kiss:

Yes, ToomVill are the best! ToomVill are #1! :wub:

That song was the only new one I can think of. :bhehe: Really, you may finish the MV by this week? Okie dokie! :thumbup: :beer:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, ToomVill are the best! ToomVill are #1! :wub:

That song was the only new one I can think of. :bhehe: Really, you may finish the MV by this week? Okie dokie! :thumbup: :beer:

I hope I can!! Cause I am so sick of it and I want it done!!!!! LOL sick of it in a way that its so damn hard to make and its killing my eyes. I want to abandon it but I couldn't because it could be awesome!!!!!
Little hint, its a happy and cute MV, no tears and all smiles, it will cure all the heartbreak you guys are having from episode 14 definitely lol.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
This is how I feel about the finale next week... :cry:

*GIF*

OMG Maiko! THIS GIF IS EVERYTHING!!!
Actually this is gonna be us when NJ ends and while we are waitin for another ToomVill reunion. I can imagine the pain