AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
I hope I can!! Cause I am so sick of it and I want it done!!!!! LOL sick of it in a way that its so damn hard to make and its killing my eyes. I want to abandon it but I couldn't because it could be awesome!!!!!
Little hint, its a happy and cute MV, no tears and all smiles, it will cure all the heartbreak you guys are having from episode 14 definitely lol.

Hahaha, I know what you mean! It's so frustrating when you're stuck on a project, and it's not going the way you want it to go. Plus, when it takes a long time, it's even more frustrating on an impatient and easily distracted person, like me. :smack:

Ooh, so it's a happy and cute MV, huh? :ghehe: Will, that's a guarantee to cure me, then! :weee:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG Maiko! THIS GIF IS EVERYTHING!!!
Actually this is gonna be us when NJ ends and while we are waitin for another ToomVill reunion. I can imagine the pain

Aah, I know, right?! :cry1: We'll be feeling all that on Monday...in fact, it's starting early for me. No, no, no! It's too early for tears in the afternoon for me. :teary:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I woke up this morning thinking it's Monday  :cry1:

Oh, my gosh, that would be terrible, Ceda! I would be so unprepared for the finale today! :weep: :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hello beautifuls! You all are the cherry top to my ice cream :D < LOL, too cheesy -- I don't even like cherries hahaha.

Anyways, I woke up this morning having the desire to make a ton of ToomVill MVs, hahaha. So I'm planning to dedicate my afternoon to making a NJ MV.
I got all my clips downloaded -- just need to find the perfect happy song!

And Immasingaholic, can't wait to see your MV! ::D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, my gosh, that would be terrible, Ceda! I would be so unprepared for the finale today! :weep: :cry:
I'm not prepared, but I'm also excited for it.  I'm so conflicted.  

Will you be watching live?  I don't have the best internet so live streaming would be hell for me.  Can you imagine that?  Constant buffering mixed with intense emotions?  I might need to check into a mental facility afterwards.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I was never a fan of Noona so I would have to skip any of his with her. Not that she's not cute, she is but she's too baew(act too cutesy) for me. She was ok in Koo Gum with Bie but often times I'm distracted by her baew acting.
Really?  I don’t find her baew, but that’s just me…well, compared to Yaya & Kim.   Yaya & Kim are worst, but they are still two of my favorites.     I liked Noona since “Hello Stranger” and I thought she did very well in Koo Kum.  Even though I loved Kobori’s character, Bie overplayed it.  He’s just so cheesy :lol:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hahaha, I know what you mean! It's so frustrating when you're stuck on a project, and it's not going the way you want it to go. Plus, when it takes a long time, it's even more frustrating on an impatient and easily distracted person, like me. :smack:

Ooh, so it's a happy and cute MV, huh? :ghehe: Will, that's a guarantee to cure me, then! :weee:

Aah, I know, right?! :cry1: We'll be feeling all that on Monday...in fact, it's starting early for me. No, no, no! It's too early for tears in the afternoon for me. :teary:

OMG. I agree with u!! I am already feeling the Monday blues too!! Don't cry Maikoooooo we'll be here for youuuuuuu  :kiss:  :console:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hello beautifuls! You all are the cherry top to my ice cream :D < LOL, too cheesy -- I don't even like cherries hahaha.

Anyways, I woke up this morning having the desire to make a ton of ToomVill MVs, hahaha. So I'm planning to dedicate my afternoon to making a NJ MV.

And Immasingaholic, can't wait to see your MV! : :D

Helloooooooo Marina, aww thats so sweet of you to say that  :kiss:
Ahhhh I can't wait for your MV too!!!!! Damn its so hard to choose clips cause there are so many cute scenes!!! 

ceda_lee said:

Will you be watching live?  I don't have the best internet so live streaming would be hell for me.  Can you imagine that?  Constant buffering mixed with intense emotions?  I might need to check into a mental facility afterwards.  

Same here, feeling conflicted!! I am gonna be watching live, I hope you can watch it together with us!! My internet sucks too!!!
LOL don't worry, you have us to accompany u to the Fangirl mental facility.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:

And Immasingaholic, can't wait to see your MV! : :D

Aah, Marina, you awesome and perfect and adorable girl! I love your lovely and cheesy greetings! :kiss3: :grouphug: Hehe, I'm having a huge, goofy grin on my face now, because of you. :bhehe: :D

Eek, REALLY?! :woot: :yahoo: I am super happy to hear that! Aw, have fun, girlie! Dying to see your video(s), as well as ImmaSingaholic's! You two are killing me here, killing me! :faint: Ooh, you're searching for a happy song, eh? We do need one right now for them. :ghehe:

ceda_lee said:

*Sniff* I understand those conflicted feelings. :console:

CEDA! Girl, you know I CANNOT miss it live! :spin: :cry1: Of course I'll be watching it live. :lolyup: Going to be an emotional morning (morning for me and you and Aiyaja) for that day... I don't have the best Internet, either, so I do worry about the streaming for that day... :nailbiter: I don't have to imagine it for you, for I've experienced it before, and it was HECK..."TIC" (hectic). :bhehe: But...certainly not enough for me to check into a mental facility... :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Aw, I certainly hope we can watch it live and experience it together. :grouphug: If not, well, hehe, you know I'll be dying to hear from you afterwards. :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
Really?  I don’t find her baew, but that’s just me…well, compared to Yaya & Kim.   Yaya & Kim are worst, but they are still two of my favorites.     I liked Noona since “Hello Stranger” and I thought she did very well in Koo Kum.  Even though I loved Kobori’s character, Bie overplayed it.  He’s just so cheesy :lol:

YES! Yaya and Kim are some of the worst! :lolyup: Um-hmm, from what I saw, Noona did great in Koo Kum. :thumbup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've never seen Noona act before so I can't fully judge her but I'm not a fan of her -- I'm just mutual towards her.
As for Toomtam, I'd like to see him pair up with Mo again. Besides Vill, Mo is another actress I enjoyed Toomtam with.
Other than that, I think Toomtam would be great with anyone. His chemistry with all his na'eks is pretty awesome but of course, his chemistry with Vill is outta this world amaaazing! :D

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG. I agree with u!! I am already feeling the Monday blues too!! Don't cry Maikoooooo we'll be here for youuuuuuu  :kiss:  :console:

Helloooooooo Marina, aww thats so sweet of you to say that  :kiss:
Ahhhh I can't wait for your MV too!!!!! Damn its so hard to choose clips cause there are so many cute scenes!!! 

Same here, feeling conflicted!! I am gonna be watching live, I hope you can watch it together with us!! My internet sucks too!!!
LOL don't worry, you have us to accompany u to the Fangirl mental facility.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Aw, thanks, buddy. :cry: :grouphug: :kiss3:

As for everything else you said to Marina and Ceda, :rofl:!!!!

huajaikaungtur said:
I've never seen Noona act before so I can't fully judge her but I'm not a fan of her -- I'm just mutual towards her.
As for Toomtam, I'd like to see him pair up with Mo again. Besides Vill, Mo is another actress I enjoyed Toomtam with.
Other than that, I think Toomtam would be great with anyone. His chemistry with all his na'eks is pretty awesome but of course, his chemistry with Vill is outta this world amaaazing! :D

Yep, Toomtam can generate chemistry with any girl, but that ToomVill chemistry is unbeatable! :drool:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hello, Immasingaholic! :D Hahaha, I'm just being my weirdo self here. Hehe, you're awesome!
And I'm super excited for your MV! Hoping to see it by... today!! Haha, just kidding -- take your time!!
There are a ton of squeal-worthy clips! I just want to use them all. Problems in life -- when you're having a hard time picking ToomVill clips.

Ahhhh, Maiko. You're making me smile now because of your cuuute reply :D You're too sweet!
And my vid might take a while because when it comes to ToomVill, I have to be a perfectionist.
Yes, I need a happy song for them before I watch Episode 14 T___T

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hello, Immasingaholic! :D Hahaha, I'm just being my weirdo self here. Hehe, you're awesome!
And I'm super excited for your MV! Hoping to see it by... today!! Haha, just kidding -- take your time!!
There are a ton of squeal-worthy clips! I just want to use them all. Problems in life -- when you're having a hard time picking ToomVill clips.

Ahhhh, Maiko. You're making me smile now because of your cuuute reply :D You're too sweet!
And my vid might take a while because when it comes to ToomVill, I have to be a perfectionist.
Yes, I need a happy song for them before I watch Episode 14 T___T

Oh, darn! Haha, and here I was thinking that you'll finish it today! Hah, that'd be putting too much strain on you. :console: Ok, take your time, then. I already know it's going to be PUUUUURRRRECT. B)

huajaikaungtur said:
Fangirl mental facility? Hahahaha, that facility is gonna be super busy that day with all of us ToomVill lovers hahaha.

Aah, yes, we'll all be there on Monday! :weee: :crazy: :toast:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Fangirl mental facility? Hahahaha, that facility is gonna be super busy that day with all of us ToomVill lovers hahaha.

Yeah, there's even a fangirl ambulance for emergency. HAHAHAHA  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yeah, there's even a fangirl ambulance for emergency. HAHAHAHA  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

That's the first I heard of it! What's the number? :whaha:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Awwwww Maiko & Marina, how I wish I could finish it by today!!! I will try my best to finish it as soon as possible!!! Nah I don't think its gonna be perfect, because I think its kind of sloppy LOL!!! Marina, do share your MV here after you're done hehehee  :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Awwwww Maiko & Marina, how I wish I could finish it by today!!! I will try my best to finish it as soon as possible!!! Nah I don't think its gonna be perfect, because I think its kind of sloppy LOL!!! Marina, do share your MV here after you're done hehehee  :dance1:  :dance1:

We'll try to be patient. :weee: :woot: Hehe, kidding; take your sweet time, girl! We'll wait forever (gosh forbid!) if necessary. :bhehe: Sloppy? Right. :whatever:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!  :rofl: I joke about this all the time when I feel like there is too much to handle in a fandom LOL

Why, you tricked me yet again! :teary: :smack: :whatever: I was hoping for a real one! Hehe, kidding, kidding. :tease:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I would love to finish it today but my sisters wants to use my laptop for "homework."
So I'll prob just use that time to watch NJ on my bro's PS3 :)
Awwies, puuuuurfect? Nah, it'll be far from that but thank you, love!

Immasingaholic: Sounds good! Take your time, love :)
And I'm sure it'll be the closest thing to perfect :D I'll definitely share my MV aftter I'm done!

And hahahaha, I would love to know the fangirl ambulance emergecny number, too! There has been too many serious fangirling moments going on for me, hahaha xD
So funny!!!