aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
This is how I feel about the finale next week... :cry:
Puahahahahah! :whahuh: This had me cracking today! Yeah, my exact sentiments too.

Vill's voice got a bit squeaky and high pitch in here too in certain scenes. But she didn't come off annoying though. I think it's the character Kate itself that is a bit annoying. Kate in Leh Ratee likes to yap and lecture people. Hahah. I think like Vill, I like Esther in more serious roles.

I adore Noona. Gosh, her crying is spot on.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I would love to finish it today but my sisters wants to use my laptop for "homework."
So I'll prob just use that time to watch NJ on my bro's PS3 :)
Awwies, puuuuurfect? Nah, it'll be far from that but thank you, love!

Immasingaholic: Sounds good! Take your time, love :)
And I'm sure it'll be the closest thing to perfect :D I'll definitely share my MV aftter I'm done!

And hahahaha, I would love to know the fangirl ambulance emergecny number, too! There has been too many serious fangirling moments going on for me, hahaha xD
So funny!!!

Hmph, "homework," huh? Well, kick her off, Marina! :whip: You're too nice. I get stingy whenever my siblings want to use my laptop. Even for a few seconds, I can't bear to part from this thread. :cry1: Ah, you're so kind to her! :worthy: But ooh, yay! At least your lil bro got your back! :thumbup:

Ooh, you're welcome! You know it will be perfect, you perfectionist! :smack: :p

aiyaja said:
Puahahahahah! :whahuh: This had me cracking today! Yeah, my exact sentiments too.

Vill's voice got a bit squeaky and high pitch in here too in certain scenes. But she didn't come off annoying though. I think it's the character Kate itself that is a bit annoying. Kate in Leh Ratee likes to yap and lecture people. Hahah. I think like Vill, I like Esther in more serious roles.

I adore Noona. Gosh, her crying is spot on.

...But, there's nothing funny about that... :teary: :lmao: Our hearts are truly breaking along with theirs... :faint:

Yes, Noona's crying is incredible! :spin: :worthy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think I've decided, no matter how busy I am on Monday, I'm going to catch this live and call in if I have to if I really can't go in. Hahaha. The finale is only aired once originally in a lifetime, mind as well not miss it. Work is work, it can wait for now. :numchuck:

Anyway, I'm going to work now!! Oh, the irony. Hhaha. But I'll pop in and out because I love this thread! :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, Maiko. My sister is doing homework but she's also on Facebook and Youtube so her attention isn't 100% on her hwork -.- But no worries, I got my eyes on her now.
And yesss, I know how much you treasure this thread :) You're always praising me, Maiko -- you need to stop it :p

Aiyaja, you're so right! It's a once in a lifetime kinda thing! Still debating if I should skip my first class that day, hahaha.
I'll make the decision later on in life. And have fun at work, love! We'll definitely be here all day :D

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think I've decided, no matter how busy I am on Monday, I'm going to catch this live and call in if I have to if I really can't go in. Hahaha. The finale is only aired once originally in a lifetime, mind as well not miss it. Work is work, it can wait for now. :numchuck:

Anyway, I'm going to work now!! Oh, the irony. Hhaha. But I'll pop in and out because I love this thread! :cry:

Aw, really, Aiyaja? You're going to do that?! :teary: Gah...that's so sweet and heartwarming...and incredibly selfish of you! :lolyup: And no, I'm not berating you at all.. :console: :kiss: Others would think that of you and me, but that's what we'll resort to, because we love them too much to miss it live. :spin: :grouphug: My mind worries for your workload, but my heart wants you to be there with us. :heart: :kiss3:

Back to work, huh? :cry: Ok, have a great and relaxing and fast time at work! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think once Ngao Jai ends, I can resume normal life again. Haha, which means catching up on all of my other lakorns like Bang Rajan and the other new ones.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, really, Aiyaja? You're going to do that?! :teary: Gah...that's so sweet and heartwarming...and incredibly selfish of you! :lolyup: And no, I'm not berating you at all.. :console: :kiss: Others would think that of you and me, but that's what we'll resort to, because we love them too much to miss it live. :spin: :grouphug: My mind worries for your workload, but my heart wants you to be there with us. :heart: :kiss3:

Back to work, huh? :cry: Ok, have a great and relaxing and fast time at work! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:
Yeah, it's the finale. I'm going to be like the adamant fans for My Love From Another Star where the manager let all of his employees go home early so she/he can catch the finale live too in China. Hahaha. I will be here, final answer! :woot:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, Maiko. My sister is doing homework but she's also on Facebook and Youtube so her attention isn't 100% on her hwork -.- But no worries, I got my eyes on her now.
And yesss, I know how much you treasure this thread :) You're always praising me, Maiko -- you need to stop it :p

Aiyaja, you're so right! It's a once in a lifetime kinda thing! Still debating if I should skip my first class that day, hahaha.
I'll make the decision later on in life. And have fun at work, love! We'll definitely be here all day :D

Oh, gotcha about your sister. :whaha: Hey, those aren't empty praises. They're the truth. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
I think once Ngao Jai ends, I can resume normal life again. Haha, which means catching up on all of my other lakorns like Bang Rajan and the other new ones.

*Sigh* Same here...back to reality. :mellow: :lmao:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, it's the finale. I'm going to be like the adamant fans for My Love From Another Star where the manager let all of his employees go home early so she/he can catch the finale live too in China. Hahaha. I will be here, final answer! :woot:

Hah, the manager did that?! :loool: So lucky! Ooh, ok! You're in for the party! B) :party: :toast: :beer: :grouphug: Checklist: Aiyaja. :thumbup:

VILLNAN said:
Number is ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill ToomVill

:lmao3: :rofl: :lmao: That's hilarious, Villnan! I want to try it out, but geez, I don't want to accidentally call on the cops. :unsure:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I sort of want to see ToomVill in a period lakorn! Where Vill will portray a soft spoken gentle woman like Prang in Bang Rajan and Toomtam be the protective macho good guy. The dialogue would be really sweet and the lakorn would be full of sweet skinship. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I think it's unlikely, since Vill and Aom seem busy with their lakorns, but...it would be sweet if the (entire) Ngao Jai cast can gather at Aom's place to watch the finale together... :spin: :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'll be here that day half spamming and spazzing here to half translating what's going on. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I sort of want to see ToomVill in a period lakorn! Where Vill will portray a soft spoken gentle woman like Prang in Bang Rajan and Toomtam be the protective macho good guy. The dialogue would be really sweet and the lakorn would be full of sweet skinship. Hahah.

That would be sweet indeed. :blush: But still, that :slapandkissse3: storyline can't be denied though; they're meant for one! But ooh, hehe, the thought of them in a period lakorn like that brings to mind your IG post/photo of them, The Dragon King and His Phoenix Queen. :bhehe: They'd look SOOOOO delicious in period clothes. :drool: :yummy:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I'll be here that day half spamming and spazzing here to half translating what's going on. Hahah.

Yay! :yahoo: :clap:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! I want Toomtam to be jealous of his Queen, show that rage Toomtam and then of course, Vill, just totally ignites his passion and sexual tension when she's walking around sort of bare shoulered all the time back in the ancient times. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah! I want Toomtam to be jealous of his Queen, show that rage Toomtam and then of course, Vill, just totally ignites his passion and sexual tension when she's walking around sort of bare shoulered all the time back in the ancient times. Hahah.

:loool: :lmao3: :rofl: Darn, now you got me desperately wanting to see them in one for real. :pervie: Well, even when she was in a simple tank top or sleeveless dress, Toomtam couldn't help himself from eyeballing her, so with Vill being sort of bare shouldered to lead him on, oh, the possibilities of that situation! :woot: Well, we love it when his possessiveness and jealousy are shown through his actions. :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Can you imagine those ancient scenes when hubby and wifey are both half naked at night in their canopy bed? Aha! So romantic and pretty.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Can you imagine those ancient scenes when hubby and wifey are both half naked at night in their canopy bed? Aha! So romantic and pretty.

I'm already there! B) Hehehe, shirtless Toomtam hugging Vill in her period-styled tube top, or whatever they're called... I can just picture her with long, straight hair. Sorry, it's not romantic in my vision. It's really wild and passionate. :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's romantic the morning after when they're hugging in their bed after a hot racy and passionate night after Toomtam's jealous rampage took Vill by storm. Hahah. Vill calmed the storm by giving in, eventually. Lol