AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
It's romantic the morning after when they're hugging in their bed after a hot racy and passionate night after Toomtam's jealous rampage took Vill by storm. Hahah. Vill calmed the storm by giving in, eventually. Lol

Aah, I see you already got the whole scenario down! :woot: Let me add in that before she surrendered herself sweetly to him, there was a lot of rolling around on their canopy bed! Oh, some grabbing and tossing, too!

aiyaja said:
Dang, we should just partner up and write a fanfiction. Hahah! It's getting hot in here. Lol

Oh, boy. :spicy: :sweat: We're getting too out of control. :weee: :coverlaf: You got the storyline; I'll just help out with some little details. :fanfic:

Dang it, where are the others when we need them? :lolyup:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I finished with the latest episode today but
what I cant understand is why is Ginnaree's father died?? How??
I mean He had shot Chart than Chart died and how came that he is died???
häääääüäüäääää?????? And what saw Ginnaree on her VDClips.......???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

AikOm^_^

Sukialen said:
I finished with the latest episode today but
what I cant understand is why is Ginnaree's father died?? How??
I mean He had shot Chart than Chart died and how came that he is died???
häääääüäüäääää?????? And what saw Ginnaree on her VDClips.......???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Chard had on a bullet-proof vest to protect himself. As for what Naree saw in the surveillance tapes, I suppose they're keeping it a secret to keep us in suspense (although the teaser for the finale shows that she's turning in Koon over to the police).

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It's romantic the morning after when they're hugging in their bed after a hot racy and passionate night after Toomtam's jealous rampage took Vill by storm. Hahah. Vill calmed the storm by giving in, eventually. Lol

Can't believe I forgot to share this! I hope our boy gets his dirty wish!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Poor Naree though. She loves both her Father and Koon, both bad guys.

Hahah! I'm really thinking about writing a fanfiction. Haha, but I'll allow myself some time to go back into normal life first. Gah! I have so much to do but so little time. Lol

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Aha thx u..... :)
onehd has upload the tser from the last episode and I feel sry for Koon, a little
feel sry for him because of his love for May.....
He said that he has only her and she couldnt let him alone ..... somehow sad

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Poor Naree though. She loves both her Father and Koon, both bad guys.

Hahah! I'm really thinking about writing a fanfiction. Haha, but I'll allow myself some time to go back into normal life first. Gah! I have so much to do but so little time. Lol

So true about Naree!

Aah, same here, Aiyaja! I feel your pain. :console: How we wish there was more time for us all!

aiyaja said:
Those groans! Hahahah! That was freaking hilarious and the look Toomtam gave Vill too!

So suggestive. :lmao3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, Koon had Naree but then again, no. The only one he loves is May. He even saved a portion of the will for May! Haha.

AikOm^_^

Sukialen said:
Aha thx u..... :)
onehd has upload the tser from the last episode and I feel sry for Koon, a little
feel sry for him because of his love for May.....
He said that he has only her and she couldnt let him alone ..... somehow sad

Yes, it is pretty sad for Koon. :teary: Urgh, I wish they hadn't cram everything into the last episode! So unfair!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Well, Koon had Naree but then again, no. The only one he loves is May. He even saved a portion of the will for May! Haha.

That didn't stop him from sleeping with Naree after the first time. :bhehe: :rolleyes: The part about the will cracks me up. :lolyup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang! If they didn't cut Thit and Gan's willing scene! Ohhh, how beautiful that would be. They need to rerun SSP on One HD without all of the cuts.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Girls, the weather is perfect outside today and it is soooo hot. Why are you girls making it hotter with these ToomVill thoughts!?
Hahaha. But yesss, I would love to see ToomVill in a period lakorn -- of course, not in one as depressing and heart breaking as BR and not one with a similar ending but it would be hotness overload!

ToomVill is already so hot here but in a period lakorn with so much skin showing & skin ship -- that would be... oh goshh, that would be craaaazyyy hot!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Both Koon and Watit inherited their selfish traits from Por Liang! Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In a period lakorn, Vill will be more passive and submissive with less comedy so we know she can't reject Toomtam all the time. Hahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Dang! If they didn't cut Thit and Gan's willing scene! Ohhh, how beautiful that would be. They need to rerun SSP on One HD without all of the cuts.

Aah, I'm still hoping hard that they will do that one day! :worthy: But then, what if the actual scene disappoints us? :whaha:

huajaikaungtur said:
Girls, the weather is perfect outside today and it is soooo hot. Why are you girls making it hotter with these ToomVill thoughts!?
Hahaha. But yesss, I would love to see ToomVill in a period lakorn -- of course, not in one as depressing and heart breaking as BR and not one with a similar ending but it would be hotness overload!

ToomVill is already so hot here but in a period lakorn with so much skin showing & skin ship -- that would be... oh goshh, that would be craaaazyyy hot!!!!

Whoops, they just make our imaginations run wild, Marina. :shrug: Aah, all those possible skinship in a period lakorn...that's heaven for us right there!

aiyaja said:
Both Koon and Watit inherited their selfish traits from Por Liang! Hahah.

At least, they all got one thing in common. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
In a period lakorn, Vill will be more passive and submissive with less comedy so we know she can't reject Toomtam all the time. Hahah!

Whoot-hoo! :woot: :yahoo: :pervie: :clap: Now, that I would love to see. :drool:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha Aiyaja, so true! I kinda wanna see Vill in a role like Beau's, too where she's all tough cause then we'd be guaranteed some aggressive scenes between ToomVill.
And oh gosh, with all that skin!!! I can't even-... that would be too perfect!!! :D

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished this weeks episodes and I feel so cheated... not enough Rut and May scenes to only be ending next week  :cry1:  :cry1: And how come everyone is sleeping together except for Rut and May hahaha they are def. getting left out. I'm not ready for this to end, I feel like this lakorn just started... 15 episodes are just too short. Does Vill have any lakorn after Ngao Jai?? 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha Aiyaja, so true! I kinda wanna see Vill in a role like Beau's, too where she's all tough cause then we'd be guaranteed some aggressive scenes between ToomVill.
And oh gosh, with all that skin!!! I can't even-... that would be too perfect!!! :D

Either way works with me, whether she's submissive and gentle or tough and unwilling, just as long as it means Toomtam gets to be all over her. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maichoua! You're so right! Everyone has been sleeping with each other except for Rut and May! Hahah.

Vill has The Lovely Revenge with Nike and A Love To Kill with New.

Come on, now! Has P'Art ever disappointed us in love scenes?! Nah! That director is awesome at what he does. It's a work or art. Hahah.