aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
15 is way too short. You guys would even be more upset if you read the summaries and find out how much they cut out. 16 would have been forgivable. Lol

Please do a flashback with all of the cut scenes! We should go bombard Aom about it. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ohmaichoua said:
I just finished this weeks episodes and I feel so cheated... not enough Rut and May scenes to only be ending next week  :cry1:  :cry1: And how come everyone is sleeping together except for Rut and May hahaha they are def. getting left out. I'm not ready for this to end, I feel like this lakorn just started... 15 episodes are just too short. Does Vill have any lakorn after Ngao Jai?? 

Exactly what I said, Choua! How all the other couples get to make some magic, but not Rut and May. :annoyed: Yes, 15 episodes aren't enough for this lakorn!

aiyaja said:
Maichoua! You're so right! Everyone has been sleeping with each other except for Rut and May! Hahah.

Vill has The Lovely Revenge with Nike and A Love To Kill with New.

Come on, now! Has P'Art ever disappointed us in love scenes?! Nah! That director is awesome at what he does. It's a work or art. Hahah.

Hey, hey, hey. I deserve a little credit here... I was the first one to point that part out, about everyone sleeping with each other. :ghehe: :p

Well...kekeke, P'Art's love scenes are pretty racy. :drools:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
15 is way too short. You guys would even be more upset if you read the summaries and find out how much they cut out. 16 would have been forgivable. Lol

Please do a flashback with all of the cut scenes! We should go bombard Aom about it. Haha.

I'm already upset, thinking about it! :rant: Aiyaja, I don't see you on Aom's IG. Gah, too late now, I think. :lmao:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwies, just thinking about all those cut scenes.... what we could have seen... awwww :(

:cry1: :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, haha! Okay, Maiko called dibs first! Yeah, no action for our leads.

ToomVill need to be in another P'Art production!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't have a Thai keyboard installed on my computer or phone so everytime I type in Thai, I do a lot of copying and pasting which takes up a very long time. So I haven't been on Aom's IG all that much but I will when I get back home later.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll be back, going in for a meeting! Hahahah. I'm at work but my heart is here. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, haha! Okay, Maiko called dibs first! Yeah, no action for our leads.

ToomVill need to be in another P'Art production!

Ah, that's better. Hehehe, just kidding. :console: :grouphug: But seriously though, I did say that when I was watching episode 14 live, and it got to the scene of Bood and Wat on their bed. :bhehe: First it was Naree and Koon, and then Bood and Wat?! What about our lovebirds, dang it?! :rolleyes:

Aw, they do need to work with P'Art again... :thumbsup: :woot:

aiyaja said:
I don't have a Thai keyboard installed on my computer or phone so everytime I type in Thai, I do a lot of copying and pasting which takes up a very long time. So I haven't been on Aom's IG all that much but I will when I get back home later.

Ooh, you're serious, Aiyaja? :shock2: Ok, I'll get started on it! Aah, I'll rely on you to communicate in Thai, while I'll go off about it in English. :D And you're right...copying and pasting all those Thai words take a very long time. :spin: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'll be back, going in for a meeting! Hahahah. I'm at work but my heart is here. Lol

Aw, don't get too distracted now. :console: :Kiss: Ok, have a good meeting, then! :flowers: Good luck! :cheer:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
What the heck...omg.... I'm just gonna stop there before my words get too mean, hahaha.
But oh gosh, I can't believe it. Only one episode left & I doubt ToomVill will have that kind of action :/

But it's alright, their scenes already speak volumes about their powerful chemistry <333

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
What the heck...omg.... I'm just gonna stop there before my words get too mean, hahaha.
But oh gosh, I can't believe it. Only one episode left & I doubt ToomVill will have that kind of action :/

But it's alright, their scenes already speak volumes about their powerful chemistry <333

Hahaha, don't worry, Marina, it's not like there's a scene of Bood and Wat getting to make some magic, but it was a scene of them in bed together, which indicated that they...uh, made love. :pervie: Gah, it really bites that ToomVill won't get a :w-scene-pop-corn:, but that's what our imaginations are for. :woot2: And definitely yes, all their scenes speak volumes about their chemistry regardless. :bravo:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Hahaha, don't worry, Marina, it's not like there's a scene of Bood and Wat getting to make some magic, but it was a scene of them in bed together, which indicated that they...uh, made love. :pervie: Gah, it really bites that ToomVill won't get a :w-scene-pop-corn:, but that's what our imaginations are for. :woot2: And definitely yes, all their scenes speak volumes about their chemistry regardless. :bravo:
Hopefully we are just "speaking too soon" and Aom P will give us a willing scene, and maybe throw in a baby, at the end hahaha wishful thinking here...

AikOm^_^

ohmaichoua said:
Hopefully we are just "speaking too soon" and Aom P will give us a willing scene, and maybe throw in a baby, at the end hahaha wishful thinking here...

Aaaaaah, that would be such a nice surprise! :spin: But... :weep: Boo! Judging how fast they're cramming everything together for the last episode, we're going to get crushed at the end. Let's dread it so that when it's actually here, we're more prepared for it. :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, I'm back! Look at Ley Nang Fah, Push and Vill had a baby but they skipped the whole making baby process. Hahah!

They could do a willing scene when the whole baby thing is brought back up again later. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hey, I'm back! Look at Ley Nang Fah, Push and Vill had a baby but they skipped the whole making baby process. Hahah!

They could do a willing scene when the whole baby thing is brought back up again later. Hahah.

Aw, already? I haven't even started on my IG message/post to Aom yet! :cry1: I thought of something else we can beg her for, an official uncut DVD set of Ngao Jai. It's highly unlikely that will happen, but hey, let's plant that little seed in her head. :yes:

Aah, that's what I'm secretly hoping for! That after their reconciliation scene in the field, we will FINALLY get to see a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene. :wub: But come on...who are we kidding? :cry1: I don't want to get shot down again. I was hoping and hoping the best from SSP's finale, and look at where that got us. :lmao: Urgh, what if most of the episode is wasted on Koon?! :teary:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, just getting to see them togethe is enough then. Let's have no expectations for the finale. Just accept it for what it is. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, just getting to see them togethe is enough then. Let's have no expectations for the finale. Just accept it for what it is. Lol

Ahh, that's true. And their scenes in Ngao Jai are definitely worth it. But still! :teary: All righty, zero expectations mode ON. :mellow: :whistle: