aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it's better that way! Haha.

If I was an artist, I would be doing comics or a ToomVill manga full of ahem sweet love scenes! Hahah.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, leggo! Zero expectations :) Just ToomVill is enough!

Right on! :dude:

aiyaja said:
I think it's better that way! Haha.

If I was an artist, I would be doing comics or a ToomVill manga full of ahem sweet love scenes! Hahah.

Yeah, it may just turn out better than we thought... Or, our hearts are already braced for the unsatisfying ending. :mellow:

Dang it, I lost my chibi artworks of them that I started doodling, but never finished... :cry1: I hope I find them soon. I also need to find the determination to start new artworks. <_< Aah, a ToomVill manga full of sweet, love scenes... :drool: Now, you got my imagination wild again, Aiyaja. :wackonut:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aom is such a funny person so I understand why and how Ngao Jai became more of a comedy than drama. Lol

ToomVill artwork is all I can do for now. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aom is such a funny person so I understand why and how Ngao Jai became more of a comedy than drama. Lol

ToomVill artwork is all I can do for now. Lol

Really? Aom? Funny? Haha, I don't know a lot about her. :loool: Ok, she needs to unleash the serious side inside her for her future lakorns.

Aw, your ToomVill artworks are fabulous! :wub: :thumbsup: Ok, I left my comment for Aom on her IG clip of crying Rut and May. I've annoyed her enough. It's all on you now, Aiyaja. :thumbup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't want to be too harsh on Aom since this is her very first production. Now, if it was Anne or Noi, maybe. Plus, just because they're an actress doesn't always mean that they understand what makes the fans jin and fin.

In a way, I love ToomVill but in another way, I want Vill to experience with other actors that are not tied at the waist to someone else like Toomtam. Push for instance knows how to love promo. Hahah. Fans want to see BTS to be as sweet, close, and fin worthy as onscreen. If the leads don't even interact BTS, fans don't know where to fin. ToomVill have too many reservations. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I don't want to be too harsh on Aom since this is her very first production. Now, if it was Anne or Noi, maybe. Plus, just because they're an actress doesn't always mean that they understand what makes the fans jin and fin.

In a way, I love ToomVill but in another way, I want Vill to experience with other actors that are not tied at the waist to someone else like Toomtam. Push for instance knows how to love promo. Hahah. Fans want to see BTS to be as sweet, close, and fin worthy as onscreen. If the leads don't even interact BTS, fans don't know where to fin. ToomVill have too many reservations. Hahah.

Yes, ToomVill have too many reservations. :teary: It's ok, I'll take whatever we get from them. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm here talking about ToomVill having reservations but seems like Vill is eh towards Nike. Nike seems to be into Vill but Vill just flat out is bored. Hahah. At least with Toomtam, the both of them have this real bickering, I can outdo you, you can't boss me around type of relationship which in a way is freaking funny to watch. Hahah. The both of them can't wait to get back at each other.

I'm sure they will miss each other when all is said, done, and aired. I mean, it's like those lakorns where the leads bicker and fall for each other that way. Once you don't see that person anymore, it makes you feel a bit empty. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Push and Vill's baby was so adorable!

Did someone mentioned fanfic? Uh I am writing one but I don't know who I want to use yet so I use regular names. I don't know if you guys want me to use Vill and Toomtam though lol.

I'm annoyed with Esther as Kate but love her in SJ. I also don't watch Yaya cus her characters after the series are a bit too baew, at least with Kim, she can act. Sorry didn't mean to offend. I think she's and Nadech are the only two who can really act.

Aom love the Korean romcom type of story so I'm afraid that is what we'll see mostly from her.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm here talking about ToomVill having reservations but seems like Vill is eh towards Nike. Nike seems to be into Vill but Vill just flat out is bored. Hahah. At least with Toomtam, the both of them have this real bickering, I can outdo you, you can't boss me around type of relationship which in a way is freaking funny to watch. Hahah. The both of them can't wait to get back at each other.

I'm sure they will miss each other when all is said, done, and aired. I mean, it's like those lakorns where the leads bicker and fall for each other that way. Once you don't see that person anymore, it makes you feel a bit empty. Lol

Hmm, I haven't paid too much attention to Vill and Nike behind the scenes. Except for one IG clip of them. Pictures don't tell you a whole lot, but they seem to get along with each other, although Nike's more into Vill than she is into him. :bhehe:

Ah, ToomVill...I'm going to miss them. Grr, bracing my heart for that void. Well, then, when the next time they do see each other, hehe, I hope they still feel that little tug. :spin:

AikOm^_^

kpop4ever said:
How many episodes are there going to be? I don't want it to end. It's just sooo good! 

Gah, it's ending next week, Kpop4ever! :cry1: It's ending with 15 episodes. Monday's the finale. :teary: Yeah, Ngao Jai needs to be longer. <_<

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Push and Vill's baby was so adorable!

Did someone mentioned fanfic? Uh I am writing one but I don't know who I want to use yet so I use regular names. I don't know if you guys want me to use Vill and Toomtam though lol.

I'm annoyed with Esther as Kate but love her in SJ. I also don't watch Yaya cus her characters after the series are a bit too baew, at least with Kim, she can act. Sorry didn't mean to offend. I think she's and Nadech are the only two who can really act.

Aom love the Korean romcom type of story so I'm afraid that is what we'll see mostly from her.

Oh, why wouldn't we want you to use them? Is it a tragic story? Doesn't matter, as long as it's ToomVill. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Push and Vill are such a good looking pair, physically. My Mom was like dang, no one matches Vill as much as Push. Haha.

Fanfic? Is it hot and racy? If so, Toomtam and Vill sounds good. Lol

Haha, Esther as Kate hasn't made me adore her yet but I like Esther ever since with Pope, so I can bear her so far. Lol I hope Yaya changes her style of acting in NNS but I thought Yaya did well in the Rising Sun.

I really hope Aom improves.

Haha. I was watching this news clip of Nike and Vill, Vill just looks so bored and wasn't really caring for what he was saying. Hahah. Dang, speaking about that, there aren't much news coverage of that lakorn at all. Perhaps it's not time yet.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Push and Vill are such a good looking pair, physically. My Mom was like dang, no one matches Vill as much as Push. Haha.

Fanfic? Is it hot and racy? If so, Toomtam and Vill sounds good. Lol

Haha, Esther as Kate hasn't made me adore her yet but I like Esther ever since with Pope, so I can bear her so far. Lol I hope Yaya changes her style of acting in NNS but I thought Yaya did well in the Rising Sun.

I really hope Aom improves.

Haha. I was watching this news clip of Nike and Vill, Vill just looks so bored and wasn't really caring for what he was saying. Hahah. Dang, speaking about that, there aren't much news coverage of that lakorn at all. Perhaps it's not time yet.

Ah, ok. I haven't yet watched any news clip of Nike and Vill. :bhehe:

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Gah, it's ending next week, Kpop4ever! :cry1: It's ending with 15 episodes. Monday's the finale. :teary: Yeah, Ngao Jai needs to be longer. <_<

Oh, why wouldn't we want you to use them? Is it a tragic story? Doesn't matter, as long as it's ToomVill. :wub:

Why is it only 15 episodes?!!!  :no:  :weep:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
NJ is ENDING :cry: :cry: I was like this since last week! ..Don't want to say goodbye

Have to say! I like SSP more.....SSP got more slap and kiss! I like Slap and Kiss

AikOm^_^

kpop4ever said:
Why is it only 15 episodes?!!!  :no:  :weep:

Gah, we have bad luck. :cry: :console: :grouphug: I have no idea why they're in a hurry to finish off this lakorn; it isn't fair to us, the ones who waited nearly two years for it to go on air! Oh, well, let's just be grateful for it nevertheless. :heart:

aiyaja said:
I fall asleep just watching Nike and Vill together. Hahah.

:lmao3: :rofl: Ouch. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
NJ is ENDING :cry: :cry: I was like this since last week! ..Don't want to say goodbye

Have to say! I like SSP more.....SSP got more slap and kiss! I like Slap and Kiss

*PICs*

Gah, heartbreaking photos... :cry1: I'll wait until Ngao Jai's finale to do a detailed comparison. :teary:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like both in very different ways. If only we can combine their strengths. Haha. Besides the skinship in SSP, everything was a fail.

The storyline and emotions are better in Ngao Jai but the skinship is a major fail.

Hahah!