AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I think rated R is okay with our ToomVill. Hahah.

I'll even settle for PG-13. But rated R?! Oh, definitely yes! Yes, yes, YES! Aah...this is where our imaginations are really useful for right now! :fanfic:

Oi! This GIF from an old ToomVill IG clip... Gah, makes me wonder if there were supposed to be more scenes of them playing on the swing... Oh, I think there were... :cry1:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

I'll even settle for PG-13. But rated R?! Oh, definitely yes! Yes, yes, YES! Aah...this is where our imaginations are really useful for right now! :fanfic:

Oi! This GIF from an old ToomVill IG clip... Gah, makes me wonder if there were supposed to be more scenes of them playing on the swing... Oh, I think there were... :cry1:

*GIF*​
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: hixxxxxxxxxx ToomVill don't have a lot "moment" but they still cut.......gruuuuuuu :annoyed: :annoyed: :gungirl: :gungirl:

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: hixxxxxxxxxx ToomVill don't have a lot "moment" but they still cut.......gruuuuuuu :annoyed: :annoyed: :gungirl: :gungirl:

Yes, isn't it terrible how many moments and scenes they cut out just to wrap up Ngao Jai in 15 episodes? :rant: -_-

Oh, by the way, Stress Stress, I edited your post a little bit. :console: Just to save some extra space. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
WTH!!!! Do they have something against Vill and Toomtam to cut all these good scenes out?!

They do. :rolleyes: Vill and Toomtam are just too hot for the screen. :spicy:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Of course! I couldn't NOT think of you. :bhehe: :grouphug: Oh, dear lord, NO! That better not happen for Ngao Jai's finale on Monday. :no: Or else we're not going to be happy. :gungirl: Hehe, yes, if the streaming wasn't so bad, you would have ranted over those badly edited scenes with us. :highfive: Ok, will wait for your detailed review! :dance3:

AWWWWWWWWWWW! Thank you so much for sharing, Lanblue! Your English is perfect and beautiful! :thumbsup: :console: :grouphug: What a lovely and awesome review by the fan! I :heart: it! I especially love the part about NJ's storyline and the scene of Rut and May in episode 1. And I DEFINITELY agree with her about the various elements our NJ has. :clap: I'm actually happy that they did NOT include a willing scene between Rut and May. That makes me love Rut even more! But after their reconciliation, heck yes to that willing scene! :pervie: Although...we know it's pretty much impossible by now. :weep: Eek, I'm hoping the same things as she is (but the chances of more Rut-May scenes aren't looking too good for us)! And we're all hoping hard for another ToomVill reunion. :worthy: As for the part about NJ fans getting their Rut or May in reality, awh...too heartwarming and sweet! :cry: :grouphug: Do let her know we love her review and are praising it! :flowers: :wub:

Have a wonderful night, Lanblue! :goodnite: and sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug:

Maiko, I know it’s still far from being perfect, but thank you as always for your kind words. And I told the young lady how you loved and praised her review. She felt flattered and asked me to thank you as well for giving her the props and recognizing her efforts.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's so sad that such lovely scenes will never see the light of day!

Seriously, though. Other lakorns' sweet scenes rarely ever get cut. Boohoo!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ToomVill is definitely way too hot for the screen, oh gosh. Don't want the screen to go on fire now, right? Hahaha.
All I can think about is that cut willing scene in the beginning of SSP with Nee and Thit. Oh gosh, that was some hotness.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, that Thit and Nee scene was hot but I'm so in love with the Thit and Gan scene. Thit was so gentle towards Gan knowing how awesome she already was as Nee. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha. Thit & Gan's scene was also hecka legit, LOLOL. Love how you said that -- "knowing how awesome she already was as Nee." Hehehe * wink wink * nudge nudge * XDD

AikOm^_^

Gah, I fell asleep. I'm going to sleep early tonight. Will get to the comments tomorrow morning. :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :yawn:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
kpop4ever: I only found one friend, the blunt one. This is her Thai name: ชญาภา พงศ์สุภาชาคริต. In romanization, her name is: Chayapa Pongsupachakrit. She's the daughter of a comedian. As for the other one, I've been trying to search for her name but they don't list her at all. She's not even in the opening credits, so all of the names are meshed, I don't know who is who. Sorry ja.

Awww, goodnight ja thread and everyone! :dance2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! You're too funny Lanblue.

Aww! Let's cheer them to the fullest!

Thanks for the link ja.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
what?? only one more episode left?? then why does it feel like the action is barely getting started? wasted like three episodes just on the forest/village...not that i didnt appreciate the cutesiness of may and root...just saying...

Hello my beautiful friends  :dance3:  :dance1: (I'm getting a little break because I'm getting headache using almost all my brain energy on completing my output.) I miss you  :heart:  :kiss:  :grouphug:

Anyway..I'm loving all the ideas for their third lakorn (hopefully in the nearest possible time) Can Maiko & aiyaja write the script and direct it as well? 

My take on Ep 14:

-It lacks Rut/May scenes or there's just too much of Koon/Naree/her dad
-The potential emotional roller coaster I would've felt if some of the Rut/May dramatic scenes weren't cut.. :rant:  like the one in the bedroom where she kind of wanted to call him back and not let him go..when she cried..I wanted him to wipe her tears and ask her not to cry because it hurts seeing her do so. BUT I'm still happy with what we got. The one where she was overlooking him leaving from the balcony broke my heart. :cry:
-How sweet was the *kiss* goodnight they gave to each other..esp the one given by May..and the cuddle.  :dance2:  :dance1:
-I got sad that the mutual love was just developing..I would've wanted more lovin' before the truth comes out..which will lead to a greater heartbreak. 

I think all of the above have been stated before...oh and before I forget when the housekeeper went to apologize to May..I was really glad she did. She had wrong impression of her and she saw who May is a midst the family mayhem.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha: The execution of the storyline is very weak, so it does feel that way. It took 5 whole episodes for Rut to enter the picture and then when he did, instead of building a solid relationship between Rut and May, too much emphasis on how different Rut was Watit was in place. Rut and May really didn't begin building the romance part until they got lost in the forest, which is way too short.

KimBerry: I totally agree. If only had they fully focus on Rut and May's romance a bit more, not even asking for much, but for one whole episode without all of the distractions, that would have been a nicer transition.

I think this version focused too much on Rut being Watit and all of the other side characters, there's about 3 main couples here, that it took away from the our OTP's loveline.

AikOm^_^

Dang it, my 3-day weekend is over. Have to prepare for work after this. :cry1: At least, I'll get Sunday to prepare for the finale on Monday, Monday to fully invest myself into it, and Tuesday to heal my broken heart. :teary:

lanblue said:
Maiko, I know it’s still far from being perfect, but thank you as always for your kind words. And I told the young lady how you loved and praised her review. She felt flattered and asked me to thank you as well for giving her the props and recognizing her efforts.

What, no way! Haha, your English is absolutely perfect! :bravo: :console: You told her? And she thanked me? Awwww. :blush: :wub: Tell her it's my pleasure. Also let her know that she's such a sweetheart! :clap: I only wish I can read and understand Chinese. :cry: Then, you bet I'd be on the thread and interacting with her and everybody myself! :lol2: :grouphug: Have a :goodnite: now, Lanblue, Anne, and everybody else in China! :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja said:
It's so sad that such lovely scenes will never see the light of day!

Seriously, though. Other lakorns' sweet scenes rarely ever get cut. Boohoo!

Oh, boy...here comes the waterworks...thank goodness I was too sleepy last night to read the posts... :cry1:

huajaikaungtur said:
ToomVill is definitely way too hot for the screen, oh gosh. Don't want the screen to go on fire now, right? Hahaha.
All I can think about is that cut willing scene in the beginning of SSP with Nee and Thit. Oh gosh, that was some hotness.

Oh, that scene... :pervie: :drool: :shutup: :secret:

aiyaja said:
Haha, that Thit and Nee scene was hot but I'm so in love with the Thit and Gan scene. Thit was so gentle towards Gan knowing how awesome she already was as Nee. Haha.

:whahuh: :lmao3: Aw, he was incredibly gentle towards her... :blush: That's it! If I have time, I need to create GIFs from their love scene (what we saw in the actual episode). I still freakin' love it, despite us not getting to see him take off her shirt!!!! I love, love, love, :heart: that kiss before he laid her down on the bed. :drools: Oh, sweet surrender, baby! :faint:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha. Thit & Gan's scene was also hecka legit, LOLOL. Love how you said that -- "knowing how awesome she already was as Nee." Hehehe * wink wink * nudge nudge * XDD

Oh, I get you, all right. :ghehe:

aiyaja said:
kpop4ever: I only found one friend, the blunt one. This is her Thai name: ชญาภา พงศ์สุภาชาคริต. In romanization, her name is: Chayapa Pongsupachakrit. She's the daughter of a comedian. As for the other one, I've been trying to search for her name but they don't list her at all. She's not even in the opening credits, so all of the names are meshed, I don't know who is who. Sorry ja.

Awww, goodnight ja thread and everyone! :dance2:

EEK, thanks, Aiyaja! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: I hope Kpop4ever sees your answers!

lanblue said:
This is an EP13 & EP14 Rut-May cut edited by Anne. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTEwMDAyMDQw.html

Only one episode left. Sigh. I guess I wouldn’t mind to have Rut or May drink chicken essence, ovaltine, or coke all the time, if that can guarantee less scene cuts.

:loool: :rofl: :lmao3: :lolyup: I'm cracking up over the last part in your post.

aiyaja said:
Hahah! You're too funny Lanblue.

Aww! Let's cheer them to the fullest!

Thanks for the link ja.

Yes, let's continue to cheer them. :cheer:

Thookatha said:
what?? only one more episode left?? then why does it feel like the action is barely getting started? wasted like three episodes just on the forest/village...not that i didnt appreciate the cutesiness of may and root...just saying...

Yep, only one episode left. I love their time in the forest and village! If only we can get 3 or 4 more episodes after their forest scenes...

Kimberry<3 said:
Hello my beautiful friends  :dance3:  :dance1: (I'm getting a little break because I'm getting headache using almost all my brain energy on completing my output.) I miss you  :heart:  :kiss:  :grouphug:

Anyway..I'm loving all the ideas for their third lakorn (hopefully in the nearest possible time) Can Maiko & aiyaja write the script and direct it as well? 

My take on Ep 14:

-It lacks Rut/May scenes or there's just too much of Koon/Naree/her dad
-The potential emotional roller coaster I would've felt if some of the Rut/May dramatic scenes weren't cut.. :rant:  like the one in the bedroom where she kind of wanted to call him back and not let him go..when she cried..I wanted him to wipe her tears and ask her not to cry because it hurts seeing her do so. BUT I'm still happy with what we got. The one where she was overlooking him leaving from the balcony broke my heart. :cry:
-How sweet was the *kiss* goodnight they gave to each other..esp the one given by May..and the cuddle.  :dance2:  :dance1:
-I got sad that the mutual love was just developing..I would've wanted more lovin' before the truth comes out..which will lead to a greater heartbreak. 

I think all of the above have been stated before...oh and before I forget when the housekeeper went to apologize to May..I was really glad she did. She had wrong impression of her and she saw who May is a midst the family mayhem.

First, hello back, you gorgeous gal! :hiya:

Yay, you're taking a short break! Now, get those requirements done! :strong: :cheer: :console: So that we can fully spazz with each other on Monday. :woot: :party: :toast: :beer: As for script for their third lakorn, oh, you know Aiyaja and I will ROCK IT. :rockon: :ghehe: :pervie: Let's all pitch in; I love all our ideas for them. :thumbsup: Rut's goodbye broke my heart, but what a beautiful scene that was! :drool: So much was being said in their eyes, it was so meaningful without all the words! Aw, I wanted to see more loving between them, too. Again, if only they didn't cut Ngao Jai so short... -_- Love all your points, KimBerry! :bravo: :kiss3:

Ok, good luck with your graduation requirements now! :numchuck: :strong: :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Thookatha: The execution of the storyline is very weak, so it does feel that way. It took 5 whole episodes for Rut to enter the picture and then when he did, instead of building a solid relationship between Rut and May, too much emphasis on how different Rut was Watit was in place. Rut and May really didn't begin building the romance part until they got lost in the forest, which is way too short.

KimBerry: I totally agree. If only had they fully focus on Rut and May's romance a bit more, not even asking for much, but for one whole episode without all of the distractions, that would have been a nicer transition.

I think this version focused too much on Rut being Watit and all of the other side characters, there's about 3 main couples here, that it took away from the our OTP's loveline.

I feel bad for Gam; Tippy didn't get as much screen time as I would have liked her to have. :cry: Oh, I don't understand this. They had literally 6 months to edit and put everything together during Exact's transition to One HD's channel, yet everything was so rushed and clustered at the end! And they shortened the whole lakorn! Urgh, this is just so sad for Ngao Jai and the cast and crew members... -_-

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Good Morning everyone!  I'm sick sick sick...again!  It's allergy season for me :yuck:

I have no strenght to complain today. 

Maiko, that gif of Toomtam pushing May on the swing is so cute.  Thank you!  It makes me feel a litte more lively today. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Good Morning everyone!  I'm sick sick sick...again!  It's allergy season for me :yuck:

I have no strenght to complain today. 

Maiko, that gif of Toomtam pushing May on the swing is so cute.  Thank you!  It makes me feel a litte more lively today. 

Aw, no! You get allergies? I'm sorry about that. :cry: :console: Urgh, hope it goes away soon so that you can feel better. :kiss: Get some rest. Aw, I was going to leave this thread with a GIF of more of their sad momeents, but hehe, you convinced me to make a happy one of them. :bhehe: I'm glad that GIF made you a little more lively. :clap: Have a great day, ok?