Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I really hope Maiko is okay. We'll be watching Ngao Jai in a few hours and I know she wouldn't miss it or go MIA for the world unless something happened, so I really hope she's doing fine and will catch this in time.
What was her last post? Did she say anything about maybe being busy til monday morning?

I dont think Son has any lakorn with ch 3 coming up. If Khun Kai put Patricia in his next one, he won't put Son as the pra'ek cus he already said he will not cast the same pra'nang more then twice.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko didn't give any signs of being MIA in advance, so that's why I'm a bit worried. She and I as well as a few of us here promised to stay up and catch it live.

Yeah, P'Kai really adores Pat huh? P'Kai wanted Push and Pat for Romchat remake.

I hope SonVill happens this year. Even if we don't get to watch it this year but just knowing that SonVill are together again will help me live happier. Haha. I'm so invested in this ship. Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
It seems to be every 4 years.

2008: Kaew Lom Phet
2012: Sao Noi
2016: ?

So if SonVill begin filming in August, we will definitely see it in 2016. Goshhhhhh! I really pray so. I hate how Exact neglects this koojin. This is one of the aspects I dislike about Exact. I'm not asking for a SonVill reunion every year but every two years is fine. 4 freaking years is wayyyy tooooo long. It's been so long that things have changed so much within these 3-4 years that people have forgotten how SonVill started. Both SonVill need to go back to their beginning, back to their roots, their basics, to each other. Lol

Please keep SonVill in your prayers! I'm definitely praying all that I can. Hehe.
Oops, my error. Thank u aiyaja. Your so right about Exact, they are starting to annoy me. Do Exact not learn anything from CH:3 ??? Did they not see how CH:3 promote their koojin ??their so successful!!! CH: 3 have some good looking newbie from the lakorn series" the 5 brothers/gentleman " ??? Perhaps Aom can help ??

I'll PRAY too.

Nite, nite everyone. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Maiko didn't give any signs of being MIA in advance, so that's why I'm a bit worried. She and I as well as a few of us here promised to stay up and catch it live.
Yeah, P'Kai really adores Pat huh? P'Kai wanted Push and Pat for Romchat remake.
I hope SonVill happens this year. Even if we don't get to watch it this year but just knowing that SonVill are together again will help me live happier. Haha. I'm so invested in this ship. Lol
Wasn't she complaining about her internet last week? Or was that someone else? Hopefully she's oka.

I give you guys props for being able to stay up and catch it live. My body is like shutting down and my eyes are sore. I want to stay up but not gonna happen lol.

Yeah Khun Kai loves Pat and Son a lot lol. He calls them his love child. Push to ch3 won't happen anytime soon cus his schedule is jammed pack at exact lol. He's the new love child there ever since Pong and Son started to ventured out.

Good night ladies, chit chat with you tomorrow after NJ finale.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Exact should switch up their game but what I don't understand is how the heck did Sean and Esther get two projects simultaneously together?! Whatever it is, we need that. Hahah. I've been following OneHDThailand and they like quite a bit of Leh Ratee to SeanEsther photos in general much more than Ngao Jai while it was airing and fans have posted up a lot of good Ngao Jai content too but rarely, does OneHD like them. I think maybe less than 5. Haha.

Anyway, koojins is the hottest trend and I think Exact should have caught onto that a long time ago. They have rusted away their very own koojin SonVill who was HUGE in 2008. That's just so sad. If SonVill was born at Ch. 3, we would have 4-5 lakorns of them already! Ugh!

Anyway, I'm going to take a short nap too so I can wake up and enjoy Ngao Jai's finale live. Alrighty, good night to you all too!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Since the majority of SSP fans are here at this thread, just wanted to clarify if it hasn't been, the role of Thitit was never given to New. Both New and Toomtam as well as many other Exact actors casted for the role but Toomtam ended up getting it. It was only rumored to have been given to New, but those rumors weren't true.

Toomtam said he was extremely happy to have received the role. He didn't even know he got the role until a few days before the open ceremony. Vill probably didn't even know that this cute bumpkin was her pra'ake until the day of. Hahah.

New said he was a bit disappointed in not getting the role but it's normal since he's casted for commercials before and didn't get them. It's a normal process. Well, I'm glad New and Vill paired up in A Love To Kill then. Hehe.

I was just surfing on YouTube and ran into the news clip, just fyi. Lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
*Sniff* Dang it, there's still so much for me to do... I don't know if I can get to the comments. Probably not, since there are other things I have to take care of first.. :mellow: What an emotional roller-coaster ride for the last three days. Every time I think of ToomVill, they cause me to cry. :weep: I'm almost ready for the finale...

Maiko there you are..We were worried about you.  :cheer: Aww, so you were busy..I hope you get them done before the finale.  :cry: It is definitely a roller coaster, sometimes I complain but never have I wanted to jump, I just enjoyed the ride. I know you did too. I miss you.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko there you are..We were worried about you.  :cheer: Aww, so you were busy..I hope you get them done before the finale.  :cry: It is definitely a roller coaster, sometimes I complain but never have I wanted to jump, I just enjoyed the ride. I know you did too. I miss you.

EEK, KimBerry! :kiss3: :grouphug: You were? Urgh, I've stayed away, because I couldn't stop crying every time I think of NJ's finale. Even when I was watching cute and happy clips of our ToomVill, I was still crying! I shed tears for the past three days, and even less than an hour earlier, I was still crying, while trying to finish some of the things I needed to do. Hah, I have a major headache now from those tears. :eek:uch: Sheesh, Ngao Jai is not that sad of a lakorn, and I'm already bawling like a baby. Wonder how I'll react to the finale...probably cry more tears of frustration if they shorten Rut and May's happy ending. :lmao: :rolleyes:

Which reminds me! Hehe, here's one GIF of a glimpse at their reconciliation scene. Um, the scene better look like this! I'm loving that faraway shot of the kiss. Aw, so you've enjoyed the ride, huh, KimBerry? :cry: :highfive: Hahahaha, you're right, I did enjoy it, too, despite the bumps and forks. B) I've missed you as well. :kiss:

AikOm^_^

lanblue said:
Glad to see Maiko's back! We're almost there, page 400 and the finale in three hours!

Aah, Lanblue!!!! :woot: Are you, Anne, and the others ready?! :party: :beer: :toast: Gah, I'm actually not. :smack: :bhehe: Need to take care of a few more things. Be right back. Aw, less than 3 hours until NJ's finale... :cry: I've missed ToomVill, and it's going to get worse after the finale. <_< I'll save the whining for another time. :shutup:

Stress Stress said:
Maiko come back..... :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

:whahuh: :loool: Hiya, Stress Stress! :hiya: :grouphug: Aw, how sweet! :kiss:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
*Sniff* Dang it, there's still so much for me to do... I don't know if I can get to the comments. Probably not, since there are other things I have to take care of first.. :mellow: What an emotional roller-coaster ride for the last three days. Every time I think of ToomVill, they cause me to cry. :weep: I'm almost ready for the finale...

I miss your GIF ..drunk kiss :dance2: :dance2:  thank for this GIF, i love it :woot2:

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
I miss your GIF ..drunk kiss :dance2: :dance2:  thank for this GIF, i love it :woot2:

Whahahahaha, you miss my siggie GIF of drunken May kissing Rut?!!!! :lmao3: :rofl: Too cute! :spin: :kiss: Hahaha, you could always go back to a page where my posts are located and look at it all you want. :pervie: Aw, I love that new GIF, too. Makes me sad, though, since Rut and May were both so sad during that scene. :teary: Dang it! I can't believe I wasted my time crying the whole day and a half away when I could have finished a whole lot more stuff before the finale! :cry1: I wanted to create more GIFs from their sad scenes... Oh, well, I will just have to do that after the finale. :dance1: (I'm both excited and depressed over that fact. :lmao:)

Stress Stress said:
Maiko :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 

AWWWWWWWW. :wub: Thanks, Stress Stress! :cry: :blush: :kiss3: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Oh, right! This scene is from one of NJ's earliest teasers...what are the chances of us getting to see the exact same scene? The actual scene may be shot from a different camera angle. And also...the scene may be really shortened... In fact, their whole ending and all their other scenes may be shortened! Grr, I hope Koon gets arrested quickly! I'm past the point of caring for his back story and how good Navin's acting during the finale is going to be. Just get to the Rut - May scenes. :woot:

AikOm^_^

Oh, some pictures...my favorites are the first three of ToomVill. :bhehe: Aah, once again, we get to see more of the useless policemen in "action." :lol2: Hmm, I really wish they had given a better outfit for Vill to wear during May's abduction. That orange top is...not too appealing to me. :no:

Credits: Manager; Prsociety; TrueLife; kate_sonthichai, katesonthichai, & lakornexact's IGs.

Maiko^_^ said:

EEK, KimBerry! :kiss3: :grouphug: You were? Urgh, I've stayed away, because I couldn't stop crying every time I think of NJ's finale. Even when I was watching cute and happy clips of our ToomVill, I was still crying! I shed tears for the past three days, and even less than an hour earlier, I was still crying, while trying to finish some of the things I needed to do. Hah, I have a major headache now from those tears. :eek:uch: Sheesh, Ngao Jai is not that sad of a lakorn, and I'm already bawling like a baby. Wonder how I'll react to the finale...probably cry more tears of frustration if they shorten Rut and May's happy ending. :lmao: :rolleyes:

Which reminds me! Hehe, here's one GIF of a glimpse at their reconciliation scene. Um, the scene better look like this! I'm loving that faraway shot of the kiss. Aw, so you've enjoyed the ride, huh, KimBerry? :cry: :highfive: Hahahaha, you're right, I did enjoy it, too, despite the bumps and forks. B) I've missed you as well. :kiss:

*GIF*

So that's why you've been MIA. We were concerned about your well being. It's so unlike you to stay away..but you actually have a good reason. I have a headache from crying as well..and for thinking too much about how the finale will play out. At least Exact give us an uncut finale. I am hopeful but I am not expecting anything.

THEY BETTER NOT give me another angle of that kiss scene or if they do give me the best shot..Focus on ToomVill not on the villains. This usually happens..and the happy reunion would be rushed. I'll be counting on the scene where Wat will meet May and Rut would be possessive because Freud and Vill did rehearse that scene or maybe they were just messing around BTS. Of course I missed you..I think everyone did. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
So that's why you've been MIA. We were concerned about your well being. It's so unlike you to stay away..but you actually have a good reason. I have a headache from crying as well..and for thinking too much about how the finale will play out. At least Exact give us an uncut finale. I am hopeful but I am not expecting anything.

THEY BETTER NOT give me another angle of that kiss scene or if they do give me the best shot..Focus on ToomVill not on the villains. This usually happens..and the happy reunion would be rushed. I'll be counting on the scene where Wat will meet May and Rut would be possessive because Freud and Vill did rehearse that scene or maybe they were just messing around BTS. Of course I missed you..I think everyone did. 

Um-hmm, that's the major reason why. Aw, you've been crying as well? :spin: :console: Wish we can hug each other in person. :kiss: :grouphug: Gah, we were both hurting over the impending finale and everything else. Thanks for your worries and love. :teary: :wub: :heart:

Oh, I hope the same things as you are. Haha, true, I'm being hopeful, but not expecting a lot. :weee: Regarding that IG clip of Freud and Vill rehearsing, I think they were just messing behind the scenes, but Toomtam was being protective and possessive for real. :wink: Unless...it really is supposed to be for a scene and Exact cuts it out... :rolleyes: Who knows the truth now, except for the cast and crew members? :shrug: Eek, less than 2 hours now! I would be even more excited if it wasn't for these headaches. :faint: Oh, I'm also coughing, too. :yuck: :sick: