aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But still her orange top just distracts me. Gosh, Vill must have upset the wardrobe person that day. What an ugly top and bad hair.

I was all imagining pretty hair down like how May's relfection scenes usually are. Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's funny because when Rut didn't answer his phone, May was like, You must be very upset at me, huh?

I bet, if it was Rut who had called May and she didn't answer, he'd be like, you're cheating already?! Hahah. :pervie: :bhehe:

Aw, here comes Watit! :cry:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
What an odd entrance for Watit to visit Por Liang... :whahuh: But aw, what a sad and heartfelt goodbye. :cry:

aiyaja said:
But still her orange top just distracts me. Gosh, Vill must have upset the wardrobe person that day. What an ugly top and bad hair.

I was all imagining pretty hair down like how May's relfection scenes usually are. Hahaha.

That's what I said about her orange top...

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It's funny because when Rut didn't answer his phone, May was like, You must be very upset at me, huh?

I bet, if it was Rut who had called May and she didn't answer, he'd be like, you're cheating already?! Hahah. :pervie: :bhehe:

Aw, here comes Watit! :cry:

Hahahaha, that's totally Rut's reaction if that were to happen! :lmao3: :rofl:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
All I can say is, this finale has flown by VERSUS SSP, where I was very very very very pissed off at every minute. :whahuh: Although, the finale isn't perfect but it's decent. :crush:

AikOm^_^

Yay, finally, May pursues Rut after this commercial break! :woot:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
All I can say is, this finale has flown by VERSUS SSP, where I was very very very very pissed off at every minute. :whahuh: Although, the finale isn't perfect but it's decent. :crush:

Yeah, decent so far! :woot: :thumbup: If only...there were 16 episodes. :mellow:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dude, I did not know Toey had this many CMs until now. Hahaha.

Yay! Chase RUT! And if chasing him the nice way doesn't work, wear showy sultry clothes to piss him off and get a reaction. Hahah. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Dude, I did not know Toey had this many CMs until now. Hahaha.

Yay! Chase RUT! And if chasing him the nice way doesn't work, wear showy sultry clothes to piss him off and get a reaction. Hahah. :pervie:

:whahuh: :lmao3: Oh, yeah, that would totally get his attention and arouse his anger and passion! :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
You know, I really do enjoy these flashbacks even though they're nothing new. :dance3:

Haha, true. Those flashback scenes mean something to them both. :wub: Aw, Vill's tears were spot on again! :bravo:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I love drunk May and protective Rut's scenes.

poor Vill..her crying scene is like an hour long in this episode.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww, May still has her wedding ring on.

But I want to know, what did they do about Watit's funeral? Like hello? :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know what they left out too? I don't think I remember Rut ever finding out that Mai was May's brother, the one who saved his sister. :secret:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
God you girls must be really enjoy, they way you girls chatting is everything that I want to happen(like to watch) in dramas or lakornss.

I really can't wait

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
That scene of May walking into the room full of her pictures and painting was great.
But if in real life if I ever walk into someone's room full of my pictures and portrait, I would freak out
LOL did Rut go back to the village HAHAHAA

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Aww, May still has her wedding ring on.

But I want to know, what did they do about Watit's funeral? Like hello? :bhehe:

lol i feel so sorry for Watit. He was murdered and they didnt even give him a funeral lmao