for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
ImmaSingaholic said:
That scene of May walking into the room full of her pictures and painting was great.
But if in real life if I ever walk into someone's room full of my pictures and portrait, I would freak out
LOL did Rut go back to the village HAHAHAA

I know. I saw many of them in other country's drama. 
a stalker's room  :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know it's only creepy if you have no feelings for the guy but if it's someone you like, you find it absolutely cute!

Haha, May's GooGoo is still there. :bhehe:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I actually think the kiss was short and too much spinning and its too far away. anyway its worth waiting and I love the hug and love love May's confession

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
for zeros said:
yeah!!! a kiss scene~!! a very long kiss scene~!!

NO! It wasn't long enough for me! Too short! :cry1: :cry: It should have been longer!

aiyaja said:
Awww, man. They shoud have zoomed in on the kiss. Ugh.

Yeah, they should have! It started off so nicely! :teary: But dannnnnnng, they look so perfect and beautiful in the field, kissing under that sunset. :drool: :wub:

VILLNAN said:
Enjoy without me humm? you girls :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:
:dance3:  You'll get to watch it soon VillNan..

aiyaja said:
Awww, man. They shoud have zoomed in on the kiss. Ugh.

Weird editing on that part..the transitions were bad..or was it my stream? it zooms in and out..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^The edit was bad.

I get that they want us to see the scenery and nature but come on, ToomVill are the leads, not the background. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
YAYYYY THEY FINALLY UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. IM SO FIN RIGHT NOW
ImmaSingaholic said:
I actually think the kiss was short and too much spinning and its too far away. anyway its worth waiting and I love the hug and love love May's confession

Me, too! :highfive:

Kimberry<3 said:
:dance3:  You'll get to watch it soon VillNan..

Weird editing on that part..the transitions were bad..or was it my stream? it zooms in and out..

Haha, yeah, weird editing indeed.

ceda_lee said:
Good morning ladies!  I've been away for a few days.  Can't wait to see the finale & rant away with you all! 

Aw, there you are, Ceda! Morning to you! :hiya: Have a great day! I'm sad you couldn't watch it live with us. :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh, that is so sad for us.

But for Watit too. No one even cares for Watit at this point. I mean, no one is grieving. Hahah. They should have done a time lapse with Rut and May taking care of Watit's funeral first.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhh, that is so sad for us.

But for Watit too. No one even cares for Watit at this point. I mean, no one is grieving. Hahah. They should have done a time lapse with Rut and May taking care of Watit's funeral first.

That would have been a great addition! More yearning before their reconciliation!

for zeros said:
hah? MAI AND RIN? now? seriously? 

Aw, I love them! I'm happy to see them, but hehe, more of Rut and May, please! :woot: