aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww! I know! Our days were numbered from the beginning but now, the ending has come for Rut and May!

BUTTTTTTTT

We'll get to see ToomVill, so like the hosts said, we can continue to JIN them outside. Hahah!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Give it a few hours, when you're well rested and they will pour again. that bittersweet feeling is there..just no crying for now. So glad about the mini concert and meet and greet. I hope it will be taped..or streamed online. 

Hehe, I have a feeling you're right, KimBerry. :grouphug: Ooh, it would be awesome if their mini concert is taped!!!! :spin: :woot:

aiyaja said:
Nah, I'm still going in for work, just need to catch up on my sleep and then sub tomorrow morning, my final time. *SOBS*

I just can't emotionally leave Ngao Jai yet. Haha.

Perhaps the ending seemed like a continuation to a third collaboration! Hahahah!

Oh, no...still going in for work, huh? :teary: :weep: Gah, in that case, get some shuteye, then, Aiyaja! :console: :kiss:

Going back to re-watch some IG clips of their ending, grr, I'm unsatisfied. Rut pecked May too gently on the forehead and cheek! What the sheep?! :rolleyes:

Ooh, hope so for that 3rd collaboration! :woot: :cheer:

aiyaja said:
Oh, FF probably did! They did well too. Ngao Jai has been doing well in ratings and buzz, so I'm happy!

Yay for our NJ!!!! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :wub:

aiyaja said:
Aww! I know! Our days were numbered from the beginning but now, the ending has come for Rut and May!

BUTTTTTTTT

We'll get to see ToomVill, so like the hosts said, we can continue to JIN them outside. Hahah!

This is just like a graduation. Not really the end, but the beginning of the next chapter. ToomVill :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
I am already missing everyone :(

Hey, we're still here, Preetam! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

aiyaja said:

BUTTTTTTTT

Yahoo! :yahoo:

huajaikaungtur said:
I'll see you ToomVill chicks laterrr :) Gonna go get free ice cream now! harharharrrrr < unattractive laughing, LOL

TOOMVILL FTW <3333

:whahuh: :lmao2: Hahaha, unattractive laughing, eh? :ghehe: Ice cream?! Dang, you're getting all the goodies! :annoyed: And more ToomVill goodies coming up! :wink: Urgh, if I can get my mind to work. :yawn:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
This is just like a graduation. Not really the end, but the beginning of the next chapter. ToomVill :cloud9:

Hehe, I'm so ready for that next chapter. :fanfic: B)

Oi, speaking of graduation, happy early graduation to you, KimBerry dear! :graduate: :party: :yahoo: :bravo: :kiss: :flowers: :grouphug: :toast:

Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, I have a feeling you're right, KimBerry. :grouphug: Ooh, it would be awesome if their mini concert is taped!!!! :spin: :woot:

Oh, no...still going in for work, huh? :teary: :weep: Gah, in that case, get some shuteye, then, Aiyaja! :console: :kiss:

Going back to re-watch some IG clips of their ending, grr, I'm unsatisfied. Rut pecked May too gently on the forehead and cheek! What the sheep?! :rolleyes:

Ooh, hope so for that 3rd collaboration! :woot: :cheer:

Yay for our NJ!!!! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :wub:

It an emotional wreck. It will be taped and no cutting out ToomVill goodies. 
I am hopeful for the 3rd collaboration. 
Sooo they did well in the ratings and buzz!? YaYyyy!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
It an emotional wreck. It will be taped and no cutting out ToomVill goodies. 
I am hopeful for the 3rd collaboration. 
Sooo they did well in the ratings and buzz!? YaYyyy!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Praying hard for that 3rd collaboration! :worthy: Not too sure about the ratings, but ToomVill definitely created a buzz in us. :weee: :crazy:

Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, I'm so ready for that next chapter. :fanfic: B)

Oi, speaking of graduation, happy early graduation to you, KimBerry dear! :graduate: :party: :yahoo: :bravo: :kiss: :flowers: :grouphug: :toast:

Me too..hehe

Thank you so much Maiko.  :phew:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :cheer:  :highfive: L  :heart: V E  You  :kiss: after my graduation I will study  :ninja: for future reference.Watch out exact. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
LOL I was away for a few minutes and 2 pages gone lol.
Yeah it seems like they didnt wanna promote ToomVill too much and they are focusing more on the new lakorns, or new actors.
Still, not cool being unfair to NJ. They can't stop us, we will rise in the end when the time comes for a reunion and by that time, we are unstoppable

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Me too..hehe

Thank you so much Maiko.  :phew:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :cheer:  :highfive: L  :heart: V E  You  :kiss: after my graduation I will study  :ninja: for future reference.Watch out exact. 

AWWWWIE!!!! :cry: I :heart: you dearly, too! :kiss: :wub: Hehe, oh, yeah, Exact better be prepare for us! :dude: :gungirl: :scooter: :whip:

Maiko^_^ said:

Praying hard for that 3rd collaboration! :worthy: Not too sure about the ratings, but ToomVill definitely created a buzz in us. :weee: :crazy:

:thumbsup:  i will do too.  :grouphug:  :yahoo:  :cloud9:  ToomVill is our drug. 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yeah it seems like they didnt wanna promote ToomVill too much and they are focusing more on the new lakorns, or new actors.
Still, not cool being unfair to NJ. They can't stop us, we will rise in the end when the time comes for a reunion and by that time, we are unstoppable

Where did you disappear off to?! :weee: Haha, I was shocked, too, how fast this tread was moving. :bhehe:

Aah, true that, true that! :numchuck: :strong: :cheer:

ImmaSingaholic said:

Are you gonna start a revolution? All we need is a spark..and it will ignite. If we burn, you burn with us. Count me in. 

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I can't leave this thread. just keep reading your comments again and again.
I don't want to leave  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

okay. no more tears. I made my mind. I will keep chasing ToomVill's journey so I'm not sad anymore. :numchuck: 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:thumbsup:  i will do too.  :grouphug:  :yahoo:  :cloud9:  ToomVill is our drug. 

...I can't think of a better word at the moment! They are! :yummy: :crazy: :woot:

Kimberry<3 said:
Are you gonna start a revolution? All we need is a spark..and it will ignite. If we burn, you burn with us. Count me in. 

I don't know... I think ImmaSingaholic is all talk, no action. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The buzz has been decent. It's never going to be as crazy as Ch. 3 or Ch. 7 because OneHD just began having their own lakorns ever since Exact became a part of it so Songkram Nang Fah started it late last year then we had FF, Seur, and then Ngao Jai. So OneHD is still very very new and a baby. But with all of these promotions, people are beginning to tune in now. So for sure the lakorns after will have better ratings, it's supposed to head that way. From what I heard and read, SNF, FF, Seur, and NJ has been pretty strong pillars pioneering this movement on OneHD. So I don't know what success is to different people, but seems like Ngao Jai did well overall. The ratings are decent too.