AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
for zeros said:
I can't leave this thread. just keep reading your comments again and again.
I don't want to leave  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

okay. no more tears. I made my mind. I will keep chasing ToomVill's journey so I'm not sad anymore. :numchuck: 

Hey, don't leave us, For zeros dear! We'll still be here! :wink: :grouphug: Don't cry too hard right now. :console: We still have that mini concert to look forward to. :wub: Just a couple more days! :woot2:

AikOm^_^

I FINALLY finished another artwork. :faint: This one is simple, because I BADLY wanted to finish it before NJ's finale. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to upload it onto my IG, but oh, well. I'll just do that afterwards. :dance1: It seems a little depressing, but hehe, it's also uplifting. :wink:

aiyaja said:
The buzz has been decent. It's never going to be as crazy as Ch. 3 or Ch. 7 because OneHD just began having their own lakorns ever since Exact became a part of it so Songkram Nang Fah started it late last year then we had FF, Seur, and then Ngao Jai. So OneHD is still very very new and a baby. But with all of these promotions, people are beginning to tune in now. So for sure the lakorns after will have better ratings, it's supposed to head that way. From what I heard and read, SNF, FF, Seur, and NJ has been pretty strong pillars pioneering this movement on OneHD. So I don't know what success is to different people, but seems like Ngao Jai did well overall. The ratings are decent too.

Hooray! :clap:

Maiko^_^ said:

AWWWWIE!!!! :cry: I :heart: you dearly, too! :kiss: :wub: Hehe, oh, yeah, Exact better be prepare for us! :dude: :gungirl: :scooter: :whip:

We'll storm their studio and demand unseen footage of ToomVill, uncut DVDs and many more..

for zeros said:
I can't leave this thread. just keep reading your comments again and again.
I don't want to leave  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

okay. no more tears. I made my mind. I will keep chasing ToomVill's journey so I'm not sad anymore. :numchuck: 

I'm so sleepy but that seems to be the case for me as well. It's like leaving now makes the finale more...real. BUT yes, ToomVill..I'm praying for ToomVill,.more ToomVill.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
10 PAGES! lol you guys made 10 pages and I haven't even seen the ending yet! :cry:

Oh, really? I lost count. :faint:

aiyaja said:
I really hope Vill fans will attend and take lots of photos.

Aah, I hope so, too! I know I can rely on Toomtam's lovely fans! :wub: :heart:

Kimberry<3 said:
We'll storm their studio and demand unseen footage of ToomVill, uncut DVDs and many more..

I'm so sleepy but that seems to be the case for me as well. It's like leaving now makes the finale more...real. BUT yes, ToomVill..I'm praying for ToomVill,.more ToomVill.

Ooh, I love that idea very much. :ghehe: :highfive: Aw, I feel your weariness. :console: :kiss: :yawn:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Look at me! I keep saying goodbye but I keep popping in the thread. Haha!

Beautiful artwork Maiko...so :clap2:  :heart:  beautiful. 

aiyaja said:
I really hope Vill fans will attend and take lots of photos.

They should. I would be a waste if they wouldn't.

aiyaja said:
The buzz has been decent. It's never going to be as crazy as Ch. 3 or Ch. 7 because OneHD just began having their own lakorns ever since Exact became a part of it so Songkram Nang Fah started it late last year then we had FF, Seur, and then Ngao Jai. So OneHD is still very very new and a baby. But with all of these promotions, people are beginning to tune in now. So for sure the lakorns after will have better ratings, it's supposed to head that way. From what I heard and read, SNF, FF, Seur, and NJ has been pretty strong pillars pioneering this movement on OneHD. So I don't know what success is to different people, but seems like Ngao Jai did well overall. The ratings are decent too.

Yahoo!!!  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Look at me! I keep saying goodbye but I keep popping in the thread. Haha!

What did I tell you? :p

Kimberry<3 said:
Beautiful artwork Maiko...so :clap2:  :heart:  beautiful. 

They should. I would be a waste if they wouldn't.

Yahoo!!!  :dance1:

Aw, thankies, KimBerry! :blush: :kiss: I'll work hard on my other ideas! :strong: Hehe, it will probably take me a week just to finish one artwork. :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I'm watching the bts waiting for mydootv to post the ending and I still can't get over the scene he threw her into the pool. lol that was so mean!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Maiko!!!! Cute artwork na!!! Can't wait for Vill to see it on IG! You know she checks! Hahahah.

Eek, thanks, Aiyaja! :cry: I had a hard time with the blending and the whole thing overall, because I couldn't freakin' stop crying about NJ's finale while I was working on it! :yuck: And in the end, haha, I didn't even shed any tears for the final episode when watching it live. :rolleyes: Gah, Vill's busy right now though. :eek: :blush: Hehe, I still need to figure out how to upload it onto IG. >.<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol I'm watching the bts waiting for mydootv to post the ending and I still can't get over the scene he threw her into the pool. lol that was so mean!
Hahahh! At least Vill got to really slap him.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
My ToomVill, they keep calling me back here! Hahah.

:whahuh: :loool:

Kimberry<3 said:
Time for me to say my good night. 
Goodnight dearies! Early class tomorrow.  :kiss:  :heart:  :goodnite:

Aw, ok. :goodnite: to you, KimBerry! Sweet dreams now! :kiss3: :wub: Hope you dream of ToomVill! :worthy:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Um-hmm, hecka mean of him. Hence, I was so impressed by the intensity of that scene. :eyetwitch:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Eek, thanks, Aiyaja! :cry: I had a hard time with the blending and the whole thing overall, because I couldn't freakin' stop crying about NJ's finale while I was working on it! :yuck: And in the end, haha, I didn't even shed any tears for the final episode when watching it live. :rolleyes: Gah, Vill's busy right now though. :eek: :blush: Hehe, I still need to figure out how to upload it onto IG. >.<
The ending felt really rushed. There was no Rut and May quality time. Bummer. I didn't cry either. The summary sounded soooo good to have the actual live version fall short by miles.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
LOL sorry for the late reply, more pages gone LOL.
I am on facebook so I can't come here to comment , damn you guys are fast!!!!
How I wish we could start a revolution, but I don't think the channel or exact will care / or give us what we want though

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She should had kicked him harder when she got to push him into the pool. lol
I think she did that's why Toomtam was like, oh you went all the way huh?! Hahah.