AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She should had kicked him harder when she got to push him into the pool. lol

Haha, that would have made the scene even funnier if that had happen! :lmao3:

aiyaja said:
The ending felt really rushed. There was no Rut and May quality time. Bummer. I didn't cry either. The summary sounded soooo good to have the actual live version fall short by miles.

Yeah, too rushed. -_- I'm grateful the other (unnecessary) parts were rushed, but seriously...they should have gone for 16 episodes. :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I gotta really go now! Tossing away my phone, powered off my ipad, already turned off my PC. I'm going now! See ya ladies later na.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Yeah, too rushed. -_- I'm grateful the other (unnecessary) parts were rushed, but seriously...they should have gone for 16 episodes. :rolleyes:
Just reminds me of how ridiculous Exact neglects ToomVill! SSP was the top rated lakorn of 2013 and we only freaking got 18 episodes while every other lakorn after got 20+ episodes, if not more, and was half the ratings SSP achieved. Then here comes Ngao Jai and only 15 episodes? It couldn't have been extend to 16 like FF? Oh, golly.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL sorry for the late reply, more pages gone LOL.
I am on facebook so I can't come here to comment , damn you guys are fast!!!!
How I wish we could start a revolution, but I don't think the channel or exact will care / or give us what we want though

I'm overwhelmed as well! :wackonut: My gosh, you're on Facebook right now?! Please tell me you're on One HD's Facebook page, demanding that Toomtam and Vill should sing a duet! :woot: Well, we'll never know unless we try. :strong: :highfive:

aiyaja said:
I think she did that's why Toomtam was like, oh you went all the way huh?! Hahah.

Aah, I thought Ncmeowmeow35 was talking about the yoga scene in episode 9 when she kicked him in her fantasy, but were you guys talking about a different scene? :spin:

aiyaja said:
Okay, I gotta really go now! Tossing away my phone, powered off my ipad, already turned off my PC. I'm going now! See ya ladies later na.

That always works! K, later, Aiyaja! :tearybye: Have a great day at work! :kiss: :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic said:
See you guys later ja, good night/good morning
I'll come back later

Aw, later to you, too! :KISS3: Same to you, thank you!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Just reminds me of how ridiculous Exact neglects ToomVill! SSP was the top rated lakorn of 2013 and we only freaking got 18 episodes while every other lakorn after got 20+ episodes, if not more, and was half the ratings SSP achieved. Then here comes Ngao Jai and only 15 episodes? It couldn't have been extend to 16 like FF? Oh, golly.

Um, you're still here... :whaha:

But totally right! :rant: :annoyed:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
awww bye bye aiyaja.

I think I'll just go run errands while waiting for mydootv. <_<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No, I'm talking about that scene, the Yoga one where Vill got to kick Toomtam into the pool.

During the talkshow segment Vill went by herself on Tum and Opal's show, Vill said during that scene, Toomtam told Vill to kick him nicely and gently but Vill ran towards him from a long distance and kicked him with all of her force. Hahahh! When Toomtam got out of the pool, he was like, Oh, you gave it your all, huh? Hahahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
No, I'm talking about that scene, the Yoga one where Vill got to kick Toomtam into the pool.

During the talkshow segment Vill went by herself on Tum and Opal's show, Vill said during that scene, Toomtam told Vill to kick him nicely and gently but Vill ran towards him from a long distance and kicked him with all of her force. Hahahh! When Toomtam got out of the pool, he was like, Oh, you gave it your all, huh? Hahahah!

Ooh, ok. Thanks for clarifying, then. That was indeed the scene, then. Haha, if only Toomtam was there with her, too. But it was kind of nice how they went onto the same show at separate times. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
If Toomtam was there, Tum would have been so jealous. Hahah!

Okay, laters ja! Haha.

There would have been a lot more laughs and perhaps, we may have seen more of Toomtam's jealousy and possessiveness. :ghehe: I mean, he had a funny, amused look when Tum told him that Vill was his (Tum's) angel during that radio show Toomtam went on. :bhehe:

Ah, are you sure about that? About you leaving for real now? :yes:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh feeling sad reading everyones goodbye to the thread... It's been a great, but short, journey with all of you! Thanks everyone for making NJ 10xs better with everyone's love and support of ToomVill. I have yet to see the ending but i know its gonna be a bittersweet goodbye to ToomVill. I hope they reunite soon.

AikOm^_^

ohmaichoua said:
Ahhhh feeling sad reading everyones goodbye to the thread... It's been a great, but short, journey with all of you! Thanks everyone for making NJ 10xs better with everyone's love and support of ToomVill. I have yet to see the ending but i know its gonna be a bittersweet goodbye to ToomVill. I hope they reunite soon.

Aw, are we really saying goodbye? Doesn't feel like it to me. There are a whole lot more I have planned for ToomVill in this thread! :bhehe: I'm sure most of us will still stick around in here, Choua. :grouphug: :Kiss: Aw, I'm already rooting for another reunion as well. :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Two BTS videos while I sort out photos and re-upload them; the first one...I've never seen it before. :eek: The second one is the one they showed right before NJ's finale; it doesn't really contain any new clips, but at the end of the BTS special (not shown in this particular video), the two hosts talked about Toomtam and Vill's upcoming mini concert and the Meet and Greet event for Ngao Jai; the event is set for this Saturday, March 21. :woot: :yahoo:

Credit: Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VST8rIFnD6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilPGXU4nDwY

AikOm^_^

These photos first. They're from the time when Toomtam, Vill, Khun Mae Kate (Vill's mother), and others went to the Splashdown Waterpark Pattaya right before Ngao Jai aired on Monday, January 26. Hehe, they looked like they had a lot of fun, especially ToomVill. :wub: I want to be that sheep/lamb in the first photo. :baby: Aw, they're such cuties together! :spin:

Credit: Kom Chad Luek.

AikOm^_^

Gah, I keep driftting off to sleep. So tired. :yawn: -_-

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol wonder if May tagged along.

Urgh, that would have been terrible. :yuck: My guess is, she didn't. :bhehe: