VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
FINALLY!!! Ai Chard dies!!! And he took 3 police officers with him. He won't be lonely in the other world forsure! The producers of NJ are waaaaay too kind to him. He gets so much screen time & dead friends too!!!

I'm laughing so hard haha 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's nice to hear May calling "Rut" by his real name.

May protecting Rut...that whole scene was pretty emotional.

OMFG!!! Can the police be anymore lamer than lame?! Did anyone notice how aggressively that one officer bust out the handcuffs in Koon's face? So corny!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
YingSheng, we all feel the same girl. If it wasn't for ToomVill, we wouldn't have watched it until the end. Hahah.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Whaaaaat? When Rut was talking to his mom...the same instrumental from LRT (which I have come to love) was playing. Hahaha!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
amylovemeng1 said:
Thanks Maiko for the link. I'm trying to watch it on my ipad but it's not loading guess I will have yo wait for it.

Aw, sorry, Amy. :weep:

Gloriawongpuapan said:
LOL! I'm killing myself here. I've been avoiding this topic since I'm only on episode 11. I didn't want to end up reading any spoilers BUT I couldn't resist. I'm so bad.

I wouldn't be able to resist, either. :lol:

ceda_lee said:
10 more minutes then I'm headed home to watch the final episode.  OMG it's been a loooooong day! 

Yay!

aiyaja said:
Ohhhh no! It's officially in the old lakorn section! *CRIES*

Gah, I'm innocent! :spin: I didn't move it. :no: :weep:

YingSheng said:
My thoughts : (Sorry if I offended anyone)

Now that it has ended, I thought my feelings would change but it didn't. I just felt that it was a (RUSHED) happy ending with great sceneries. 

If I didn't know about this drama being cut, cut shorten (scenes) and rushed. I would have enjoy it tremendously like when it first aired. Until a long the way knowing it's being rushed or cramped into 15 episodes. I lost the eager to watch it and the anticipation for the next up coming episode. I stopped half way, BUT I will still try to finish it for the wonderful pair (Toomtam&&Vill), but just not as excited as I was in the beginning of the first episode or two.

It's the drama thats been ruined not the actors or actress. I still want to see more of them but better editing.

Aw, you didn't have to apologize at all. :console: Hah, we've all complained about the editing, and we're still doing so! :lolyup:

ceda_lee said:
Wow...Koon turned pure psycho. So creepy.

Poor May...she looked so scared. I would be too. He's always been so nice & sweet to her then suddenly he has a gun on her & taping her up...in a freaking cemetery!

OMG...29 minutes into the final episode & Ai Chard is still NOT dead!!!

It really was creepy! :hide:

ceda_lee said:
FINALLY!!! Ai Chard dies!!! And he took 3 police officers with him. He won't be lonely in the other world forsure! The producers of NJ are waaaaay too kind to him. He gets so much screen time & dead friends too!!!

:loool: I know, right! Sheesh! :rolleyes: Like, seriously? :coverlaf:

ceda_lee said:
It's nice to hear May calling "Rut" by his real name.

May protecting Rut...that whole scene was pretty emotional.

OMFG!!! Can the police be anymore lamer than lame?! Did anyone notice how aggressively that one officer bust out the handcuffs in Koon's face? So corny!!!

I love the scene of her protecting him, too! :spin: And oh, yeah, it was nice that she finally addressed him by his real name. :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...May look gorgeous in the field of daisies!

OMGawd! So much time wasted finding each other! I needed more ToomVill.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Aw...May look gorgeous in the field of daisies!

OMGawd! So much time wasted finding each other! I needed more ToomVill.

I love her dress! And yeah, haha, they did waste time on May finding Rut. :lolyup: Sheesh.

ceda_lee said:
Waaaaaaaaah! Naree & Koon...I'm crying a river.

That scene was soooooooooo good and emotional. :cry: :bravo:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
I love her dress! And yeah, haha, they did waste time on May finding Rut. :lolyup: Sheesh.

That scene was soooooooooo good and emotional. :cry: :bravo:
Koon & Naree had an explosive ending. May and Rut...so rushed. So much time wasted. I am beyond angry!

AikOm^_^

I was listening to Toomtam singing Ab Normal's ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก song to Vill earlier during their Jan Dai Jai segment (and eek, my iTunes is coincidentally playing Ab Normal's song at this exact moment! :woot:). And oh, my gosh! Haha, really hope they get to duet with each other! :drool: :woot: :wub: :worthy:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
And just like that...it ended. *sigh* I need a moment to process all this.

Gah, I know how you're feeling. :console: Surreal, like Aiyaja said, huh? :spin:

lanblue said:
Yes, Fun Feng had a fan meeting before it ended airing, and Sara was there: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59815-onehd-fun-fueng-exact/page-43#entry1039391

[SIZE=12pt]I know who else you need in the production team: Anne. She will be a superb editor.[/SIZE]

:whahuh: :loool: YES! Aiyaja sure can use Anne! :coverlaf: :thumbsup: Good one, Lanblue! :lolyup:

ceda_lee said:
Koon & Naree had an explosive ending. May and Rut...so rushed. So much time wasted. I am beyond angry!

True, haha. Koon and Naree's ending is a teensy bit more emotional... :cry:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I had to find NJ thread in the "old lakorn" section now.

Ok, overall...I have thoroughly enjoyed NJ. I don't want to be too harsh since this is Aom's first time directing/producing. I do hope that she will consider comments & critics from ToomVill fans in her next project whether it will involve ToomVill or not. My heart really hopes they will reunite soon, but I know that in reality, it might be a few years. The teasers had me fool. I was expecting intense drama, but what I received was light-hearted drama & a mixture of comedy. I am disappointed that they wasted the efforts & talents of two amazing actors that have so much potential. ToomVill can deliver! I can feel their chemistry. It's so real. It's there.

It has been a wonderful journey with you all. This is not goodbye. I hope you all will continue to support ToomVill in the future. Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread. SPECIAL thanks to Maiko & Aiyaja!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Dang, OneHD is great at promoting but they need to tell their editors to stop cutting TOOMVILL SCENES! Hahahah!

I'm going to kill editors, if they still cutting in ToomVill third lakorn LOL  :gungirl: :gungirl:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Dang, OneHD is great at promoting but they need to tell their editors to stop cutting TOOMVILL SCENES! Hahahah!

Like, seriously! :cry1: Rut and May's ending isn't as emotional as I would like for it to be. It's all too quick, and there are a few things missing. Gah, I was so hoping for a :w-scene-pop-corn:... May wants one, too! Especially a :baby-scene-pop-corn:! :spin: Yet, their ending...haha, gives me hope for a 3rd collaboration. :woot: :worthy: