aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Because we all know how rare it is for a third collaboration, if it happens, I'm really flying to Thailand to catch it the finale LIVE over there or perhaps the Meet and Greet. I'm serious! Hahah!

Hopefully, Toomtam isn't married yet. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Because we all know how rare it is for a third collaboration, if it happens, I'm really flying to Thailand to catch it the finale LIVE over there or perhaps the Meet and Greet. I'm serious! Hahah!

He can married anyone he want but please no May

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
I had to find NJ thread in the "old lakorn" section now.

Ok, overall...I have thoroughly enjoyed NJ. I don't want to be too harsh since this is Aom's first time directing/producing. I do hope that she will consider comments & critics from ToomVill fans in her next project whether it will involve ToomVill or not. My heart really hopes they will reunite soon, but I know that in reality, it might be a few years. The teasers had me fool. I was expecting intense drama, but what I received was light-hearted drama & a mixture of comedy. I am disappointed that they wasted the efforts & talents of two amazing actors that have so much potential. ToomVill can deliver! I can feel their chemistry. It's so real. It's there.

It has been a wonderful journey with you all. This is not goodbye. I hope you all will continue to support ToomVill in the future. Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread. SPECIAL thanks to Maiko & Aiyaja!!!

Yikes, you're not leaving this thread just yet, right? :eek: Aah, everyone's making their "goodbyes," yet I'm the only one who hasn't done so...perhaps, because there's still so much to do in here. :bhehe: But, aw! Thanks for the shout out, Ceda girl! :spin: :cry: :kiss: :grouphug:

Those teasers got us all fooled. I really enjoy the light-hearted drama and comedy in here, but heavy and intense drama all the way next time for our ToomVill! :worthy: I don't mind waiting a few more years, just as long as Toomtam and Vill get to pair up again. :wub:

Oh, by the way, Ceda. Haha, Kom Chad Luek released updates on the votes for its poll, and unsurprisingly, our ToomVill aren't receiving as many votes as the other popular actors and actresses respectively. :lol: Oh, well. Hehe, I'm still voting for them. Thanks for all your dedication, hard work, and love, girl! :wub: :flowers: :kiss3: :grouphug:

VILLNAN said:
I'm going to kill editors, if they still cutting in ToomVill third lakorn LOL  :gungirl: :gungirl:

Please do so! :worthy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just being nominated is enough. It's based on popular votes, so the chances are slim but that's okay, ToomVill are winners in our hearts.

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
I thought they are going to have babies but BIG NOOO

Yeah, my heart was so hoping for that kind of ending. :weep: Gah, they better have kids in their third lakorn! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

ceda_lee said:
Shout to Villnan & Marina as well!

AWWWWW! :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja said:

Really now? :woot: Don't forget us! :spin: I'm serious, too! :toast:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh no no no...I'm still here & will be here.

Yeah...unsurprisingly is the perfect way to put it so we don't feel too bummed about it. Although we kinda expected it...well, not kinda. More like we knew hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to ask them the questions I've been wanting to! Hehe.

Too bad, I wasn't into them when I was over there a few years ago. I need to go back again but I keep wanting to go to other countries too. Aish. I only have so much annual leave. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Like, seriously! :cry1: Rut and May's ending isn't as emotional as I would like for it to be. It's all too quick, and there are a few things missing. Gah, I was so hoping for a :w-scene-pop-corn:... May wants one, too! Especially a :baby-scene-pop-corn:! :spin: Yet, their ending...haha, gives me hope for a 3rd collaboration. :woot: :worthy:
No babies...FINE! I can live with that. But not even a willing?!!! I can't forgive them.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Too bad, I wasn't into them when I was over there a few years ago. I need to go back again but I keep wanting to go to other countries too. Aish. I only have so much annual leave. Haha.
I'm saving my vacation days for a big trip to Thailand in 2016.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Just being nominated is enough. It's based on popular votes, so the chances are slim but that's okay, ToomVill are winners in our hearts.

Right. Just them being nominated together really says something. :cry: :wub: And yep, they're winners in our hearts. :heart: Ooh, really hoping that they'll attend the ceremony together, hand in hand! :drool: Hopefully, Vill won't be too busy with her lakorns. :spin:

ceda_lee said:
Oh no no no...I'm still here & will be here.

Yeah...unsurprisingly is the perfect way to put it so we don't feel too bummed about it. Although we kinda expected it...well, not kinda. More like we knew hahaha.

Oh, whew, you're still here. :phew: :dance1: :highfive:

And true. :lolyup:

aiyaja said:

Aah, tell me your questions again! :woot: I think I thought of some new ones some time ago. :scratchhead2: Aw, you were in Thailand a few years ago? :wub:

ceda_lee said:
No babies...FINE! I can live with that. But not even a willing?!!! I can't forgive them.

:lmao2: :lmao3: Haha, let's bombard them about it!

ceda_lee said:
I'm saving my vacation days for a big trip to Thailand in 2016.

Aish, you're incredibly too quick for me, Ceda. :cry1: Ooh, hopefully, they will reunite by then, so that we can ALL go together! :grouphug: :worthy: :heart:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I wish I knew how to read & write in Thai. I would bombard them in Thai...maybe then we'll be on the same page. Aom has horrible English! So maybe if I yell & curse in Thai, she'll listen. If she listens, she can make her dad listen too! Because ToomVill said Aom's dad will listen to Aom.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I wish I knew how to read & write in Thai. I would bombard them in Thai...maybe then we'll be on the same page. Aom has horrible English! So maybe if I yell & curse in Thai, she'll listen. If she listens, she can make her dad listen too! Because ToomVill said Aom's dad will listen to Aom.

Haha, same here! I badly want to get my points across to her in Thai. Ok, I will try hard to learn Thai. :strong: Aw, Aom has terrible English, huh? :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about her level of comprehension, but her English speaking skills is pretty bad. I can understand Thai & probably speak gibberish Thai, but I badly want to write it too.

Aom seems to be good friends with Captain. For her next ToomVill project (I pray that she has one in the works), if it has to be a remake, I hope it's Chee Wit Puer Ka Hua Jai Puer Tur. Toomtam can play a badass assasin. OMG I would melt seeing him in a leather jacket riding a motorcyle! Vill already has a sweet face so she'll be perfect for n'ek.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill needs to start accepting events because she's been fading out really bad for the past year or so. I know that she's trying to avoid trouble but still, you have to keep yourself in the public eye.

Yeah, I try to go overseas every year.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I don't know about her level of comprehension, but her English speaking skills is pretty bad. I can understand Thai & probably speak gibberish Thai, but I badly want to write it too.

Aom seems to be good friends with Captain. For her next ToomVill project (I pray that she has one in the works), if it has to be a remake, I hope it's Chee Wit Puer Ka Hua Jai Puer Tur. Toomtam can play a badass assasin. OMG I would melt seeing him in a leather jacket riding a motorcyle! Vill already has a sweet face so she'll be perfect for n'ek.

That would be so awesome to see them in a remake of Chee Wit Puer Ka Hua Jai Puer Tur! But, it's only heavy drama, right? No :slapandkissse3:? :teary: But any lakorn will do, just as long as they get to pair up again! Hehe, I would melt, too, seeing Toomtam wearing a leather jacket, riding a motorcycle, especially with Vill at the back! :drool: Which brings me back to their opening skit for their Jan Dai Jai segment...my gosh, they're both flippin' hot in leather together! :drool: :spicy: I still love that skit so darn much! :wub:

aiyaja said:
Vill needs to start accepting events because she's been fading out really bad for the past year or so. I know that she's trying to avoid trouble but still, you have to keep yourself in the public eye.

Yeah, I try to go overseas every year.

Gah, I know, she hasn't had an event in a while. :teary:

Whoa, every year? That's so cool, Aiyaja! :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they're both sizzling hot in black leather! Wow! So much sexual chemistry again during that skit! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, they're both sizzling hot in black leather! Wow! So much sexual chemistry again during that skit! Hahah!

Aaah, that skit! Haha, it excites me so much! :weee: :woot: The scenario, Toomtam singing to Vill, their interactions, it was perfect! :wub: Truly the highlight of the whole segment; honorable mentions go to when they were interviewing Toomtam and Vill and also when they (ToomVill) were reenacting that slap scene. :lol2: I still need to create GIFs from their skit. :cry1: Urgh, it upsets me how much they cut from the segment! :rant: Particularly at the end of the skit, they shortened the part of Toomtam and Vill staring at each other and smiling after he set her back down on the ground. GRRRR. What the sheep?! :angry:

Haha, they would have been awesome onstage together! :drool: Ooh, hope that we get to see something like that during their mini concert!!!! :dance2: :ghehe: How's your Thai message coming along, Aiyaja? Did you get a chance to start on it yet? :bhehe: