AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Nope, I haven't started yet. Haha! I woke up late and then had to head to work. Lol

Aah, me either. :cry1: I napped for a few hours instead of working hard on my message(s). :annoyed: Gah, need to start on it! Or else, Toomtam and Vill will probably never sing together for the mini concert!

Kekekeke, I went back to re-watch their Jan Dai Jai skit. :bhehe: They were so into character and into the skit! Toomtam said Vill's May name several times, and it's the quiet times that really cause my heart to skip. Haha, Vill screaming his Rut name is just as squeal-worthy. :spin: It was so stinkin' sweet when she wiped his sweat and touched his face. :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending wasn't satisfying like i wanted it to be. too many mv moments. they should instead add the ending they have a kid together, for the mv moments should put all the scenes they deleted of pek/nek in it too will be better. but beside complaining about all that. i love their sweet scenes together. the scenery was so pretty, the scene she confess love him and they kiss, their kiss was sweet. Vill always play drama scenes so well. even though i didn't like the idea of n'ek going after p'ek cuz really it's not her fault he's the one who lied to her but whatever i guess becuz she wanted to tell him that she love him cuz before that she lied say love Watit which hurt Rut badly. and the end scene was beautiful&romantic with the lamp flying up and he ask her to married and kiss her and they hug. the part he ask her to married and she went speechless for some sec. look so real like they're not acting but really in love and they look so happy. and the part he kiss her cheek she look really shy so cute! it look so real that i thought maybe it's not part of the scripts but he add it himself. i like her hair style for the end scene was really cute kinda look like a crown which make her look kinda like a princess. glad finally get to see Rut say love May back. love the ending shot with him kissing her forehead while they hug so sweet! my sister said Vill&Toomtam look alike i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks this. that's good their looks compliment eachother they say people who look alike is soulmates since they can't be in real life so i say they are soulmates on screen they are made for eachother& perfect match on screen. since Vill&Toomtam couple kinda remind me of Aom&Captain wanna see Vill&Toomtam pair up in "fah pien din"  will be good,they will play it so well i can picture it already. "fah pien din" is one of my fav. lakorn of Aom&Captain. love the ost hum jai in this lakorn too. for NJ event on sat really wanna see Vill&Toomtam sing a duet of their version song "ngao nai hua jai" will be so nice even though she doesn't have the best voice but it's ok i'm sure fans will love to see their p'ek/n'ek sing together. overall love Vill&Toomtam in NJ. miss them already. hope they will get pair up again soon.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Vill does need to accept more work. I don't see her at events! It's usually ch 7 & ch 3 actresses. As long as she doesn't sociaize with the wrong people, she should be fine.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
The ending wasn't satisfying like i wanted it to be. too many mv moments. they should instead add the ending they have a kid together, for the mv moments should put all the scenes they deleted of pek/nek in it too will be better. but beside complaining about all that. i love their sweet scenes together. the scenery was so pretty, the scene she confess love him and they kiss, their kiss was sweet. Vill always play drama scenes so well. even though i didn't like the idea of n'ek going after p'ek cuz really it's not her fault he's the one who lied to her but whatever i guess becuz she wanted to tell him that she love him cuz before that she lied say love Watit which hurt Rut badly. and the end scene was beautiful&romantic with the lamp flying up and he ask her to married and kiss her and they hug. the part he ask her to married and she went speechless for some sec. look so real like they're not acting but really in love and they look so happy. and the part he kiss her cheek she look really shy so cute! it look so real that i thought maybe it's not part of the scripts but he add it himself. i like her hair style for the end scene was really cute kinda look like a crown which make her look kinda like a princess. glad finally get to see Rut say love May back. love the ending shot with him kissing her forehead while they hug so sweet! my sister said Vill&Toomtam look alike i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks this. that's good their looks compliment eachother they say people who look alike is soulmates since they can't be in real life so i say they are soulmates on screen they are made for eachother& perfect match on screen. since Vill&Toomtam couple kinda remind me of Aom&Captain wanna see Vill&Toomtam pair up in "fah pien din"  will be good,they will play it so well i can picture it already. "fah pien din" is one of my fav. lakorn of Aom&Captain. love the ost hum jai in this lakorn too. for NJ event on sat really wanna see Vill&Toomtam sing a duet of their version song "ngao nai hua jai" will be so nice even though she doesn't have the best voice but it's ok i'm sure fans will love to see their p'ek/n'ek sing together. overall love Vill&Toomtam in NJ. miss them already. hope they will get pair up again soon.

Ah, so that's how you feel about the ending, Teedee. Yeah, it wasn't as satisfying as I hoped, either, but somehow, I'm not too crushed over it. Haha, perhaps because I cried over them too much for the last 3 days or that upcoming mini concert and Meet and Greet event is making up for the rushed ending! :woot: Aah, I love the flowers on top of May's head, too, for it did make her look like a princess...or queen. I suppose Rut's beanie made him king-like or prince-like. :bhehe: True, May really isn't to blame for the misunderstanding in NJ. :eek: Haha, it's ok, for their next lakorn, Toomtam can chase Vill all the way to high heaven! :weee: Aw, I'd love to see them in a remake of Fah Pien Din!!!! :spin: All that intense bickering! They'd rock the roles! :rockon: But, keke, I also want to see them marry each other for the 3rd time, too, in a lakorn where the leads marry early. :pervie:

Oh, yes, let's tell them that we want to hear them sing their own version of Ngao Nai Hua Jai! :woot: Yep, even though Vill doesn't have the best voice, just listening to her sing (or harmonize) with Toomtam is sweet music... :boombox: :bopping:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Awww "old lakorn" thread now.

I would have waited a day or so before I moved it, since Aiyaja, KimBerry, ImmaSingaholic asked... :teary: (Ah, it wasn't me who moved the thread. :sweat:)

ceda_lee said:
Vill does need to accept more work. I don't see her at events! It's usually ch 7 & ch 3 actresses. As long as she doesn't sociaize with the wrong people, she should be fine.

Hope she has more events soon!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Exact's nangek usually don't do events or as many events.

*Sigh* No, they don't... :mellow:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
In the Baidu thread, a fan noticed something that may be of interest: May always sleeps on the right-hand side of the bed. The side is closer to the door and usually belongs to the husband, where he can protect his wife from potential outside intruders. Watit is the weaker of the two, so that side of the bed is occupied by May. And May so insists even in the shangri-la village, except in one scene where they are forced to camp in the wild. Just feel like sharing it with you. The fan must have loved NJ and ToomVill so much. She really pays attention to details and constantly raises issues I've never thought before.

AikOm^_^

Oh, yeah, I definitely want to see ToomVill attend the 12th Kom Chad Luek Awards ceremony together. :dude: They look sooooooooooooooo delicious and stunning in gold! :thumbsup: Also want to see them in a modern lakorn in which they go out for a lavish evening, and they get to really dress up. :drool: :spicy:

lanblue said:
In the Baidu thread, a fan noticed something that may be of interest: May always sleeps on the right-hand side of the bed. The side is closer to the door and usually belongs to the husband, where he can protect his wife from potential outside intruders. Watit is the weaker of the two, so that side of the bed is occupied by May. And May so insists even in the shangri-la village, except in one scene where they are forced to camp in the wild. Just feel like sharing it with you. The fan must have loved NJ and ToomVill so much. She really pays attention to details and constantly raises issues I've never thought before.

Haha, that's cool, Lanblue! In their little hut, it was Rut who slept near the door. :woot: That fan is great with her observations! :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I understand though. Exact is very limited in its exposure, so it's hard to be hot commodity being in Exact. Even the nang'rais at Ch. 3 have bigger fanbases and followers on IG because the exposure there is soooo huge. Haha.

I actually think Vill has a nice voice. Of course, not the best but she's actually okay. That's why I really want to hear Vill sing seriously with Toomtam on the duet. Make it their own. Shes not Noona so we don't expect her to hit those notes, just sing it her way.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So what are we going to do now? Where to next? Lol I came out of my cave to meet you guys in this thread, so short live.:( I mean I'll see most of you elsewhere but it won't be the same.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
True sadness is seeing NJ in the Old Lakorn section, Lol.
But really, can't wait to get on to the last episode!!! Will definitely post up my thoughts! :)
And I'll prob get to it Thursday when I'm being a bum and having no classes ^__^

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I understand though. Exact is very limited in its exposure, so it's hard to be hot commodity being in Exact. Even the nang'rais at Ch. 3 have bigger fanbases and followers on IG because the exposure there is soooo huge. Haha.

I actually think Vill has a nice voice. Of course, not the best but she's actually okay. That's why I really want to hear Vill sing seriously with Toomtam on the duet. Make it their own. Shes not Noona so we don't expect her to hit those notes, just sing it her way.

Oh, gosh, right! Even the nang'rais at Ch. 3 have bigger fanbases indeed. :lol:

Yep, Vill's singing voice is decent. Gah, I hope she will sing seriously with him. Don't goof up on purpose, Vill. :cry1:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So what are we going to do now? Where to next? Lol I came out of my cave to meet you guys in this thread, so short live.:( I mean I'll see most of you elsewhere but it won't be the same.

Aw...don't worry; I think it will be just as fun in other threads. B) :grouphug: It's just that...I'm going to stick in here for a while. :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:
True sadness is seeing NJ in the Old Lakorn section, Lol.
But really, can't wait to get on to the last episode!!! Will definitely post up my thoughts! :)
And I'll prob get to it Thursday when I'm being a bum and having no classes ^__^

Ok, you enjoy the finale on Thursday, then, Marina girl! :highfive:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
i know. *CRIES*

After subbing the final episode to the final event of ToomVill at the Meet and Greet, I'll have to take my leave for a bit to clear things in my own life. Hahah.

Awweeeww! ToomVill are so dashing in gold.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
i know. *CRIES*

After subbing the final episode to the final event of ToomVill at the Meet and Greet, I'll have to take my leave for a bit to clear things in my own life. Hahah.

Awweeeww! ToomVill are so dashing in gold.

Gah, I'm still rooting for you and hoping for the best during this drastic change, Aiyaja! :console: :strong: :cheer: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss:

Ooh, I know...they literally light up the whole place in their gold wardrobes. Such a shining couple. :drool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was planning on helping Sara with Leh Ratee but I'm glad that Leh Ratee has received so much love, there are more than enough helpers there. Ninja is already taking on Tui and Kwan's solo, so that's great. And then Tiger with Ananberley already has a good team of people too. Those were the lakorns I was anticipating the most plus NNS. So I'm free. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they do look really good together in gold. Come on! A third reunion 2016 for both Son and Toomtam! Let's skip Nike and go straight to team VS and team VT! I'll even sacrifice my need to see her with Sean lol.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I was planning on helping Sara with Leh Ratee but I'm glad that Leh Ratee has received so much love, there are more than enough helpers there. Ninja is already taking on Tui and Kwan's solo, so that's great. And then Tiger with Ananberley already has a good team of people too. Those were the lakorns I was anticipating the most plus NNS. So I'm free. Lol

Yay, you're free! Meaning, more relaxation for you, hopefully. :clap: :console: :yahoo: B)

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes they do look really good together in gold. Come on! A third reunion 2016 for both Son and Toomtam! Let's skip Nike and go straight to team VS and team VT! I'll even sacrifice my need to see her with Sean lol.

Haha, still kind of want to see her with Sean though. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, Sean!

I'm sort of heartbroken from koojins. Lol Seems like the majority of my koojins are so impossible.

SonVill: Who knows when or if ever! I'm losing hope. *CRIES MY HEART OUT*
ToomVill: Just ended and don't even know when we will see them again, if ever.
PopeMew: When??!! They've gone their separate ways.
MarioBaifern: Totally broke my heart so many years ago.
WinKwan: Uggghhh! My loves, when oh when?!

I'm not going to ship anymore. I don't know why I have such little luck when I ship a pair.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just want to say again *CRIES CRIES CRIES*!! I'm going through withdrawals from ToomVill which is rubbing salt to my SonVill wounds!!!