AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah, Sean!

I'm sort of heartbroken from koojins. Lol Seems like the majority of my koojins are so impossible.

SonVill: Who knows when or if ever! I'm losing hope. *CRIES MY HEART OUT*
ToomVill: Just ended and don't even know when we will see them again, if ever.
PopeMew: When??!! They've gone their separate ways.
MarioBaifern: Totally broke my heart so many years ago.
WinKwan: Uggghhh! My loves, when oh when?!

I'm not going to ship anymore. I don't know why I have such little luck when I ship a pair.

I know you're hurting, but...I just can't help but laugh at your words. :bhehe: Ok, enough laughing. :smack: Aw, it's ok, Aiyaja. :spin: :console: At least we have those beautiful times to remember them by... :grouphug: :heart: I'm just going to be grateful for whatever I get from my koojins. :worthy: :wub:

aiyaja said:
I just want to say again *CRIES CRIES CRIES*!! I'm going through withdrawals from ToomVill which is rubbing salt to my SonVill wounds!!!

Yikes, you're more emotionally distraught than I thought. :teary: There, there. :console: :grouphug: Dang it, where are my tears for ToomVill?! Hehe, I guess I've cried enough. :lolyup: And they're still making my world so cheery, despite Ngao Jai's finale... :blush:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe it ended... I came looking for this thread is the currently broadcasting section and it wasn't there... The ending was such a rush. I swear this just aired less than a month ago?? Too little of time for ToomVill...

The ending was decent, I'm just glad May and Rut made up before it ended.. I was thinking we were gonna get the make up and confession then the end but I'm glad we got more time with the couple. My heart def. melted with Rut told May he missed her and boom the music comes on, such a heartfelt moment... Even I wanted to hug May and Rut. I agree that it took forever to take Koon down, he took up most of the episode, not enough ToomVill scenes, but I give props to Navin and Due during the scene of Naree visiting Koon in prison, I actually felt sorry for Koon.

AikOm^_^

ohmaichoua said:
I can't believe it ended... I came looking for this thread is the currently broadcasting section and it wasn't there... The ending was such a rush. I swear this just aired less than a month ago?? Too little of time for ToomVill...

The ending was decent, I'm just glad May and Rut made up before it ended.. I was thinking we were gonna get the make up and confession then the end but I'm glad we got more time with the couple. My heart def. melted with Rut told May he missed her and boom the music comes on, such a heartfelt moment... Even I wanted to hug May and Rut. I agree that it took forever to take Koon down, he took up most of the episode, not enough ToomVill scenes, but I give props to Navin and Due during the scene of Naree visiting Koon in prison, I actually felt sorry for Koon.

One of the moderators moved the thread already to the Old Lakorn section. :teary: Not enough screen time for Ngao Jai or for our ToomVill! :rant: It was on air for only 8 weeks. :weep:

They really should have extended it to 16 episodes. :rolleyes: It's not enough with only 15. I love Rut and May's conciliation scene, but again...if only all their scenes weren't so rushed. -_- Naree and Koon's ending scene was hecka uplifting and beautiful! :cry: Aw... Haha, I'm happy they didn't write out Koon's fate the lazy and easy way. :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've literally been crying for my koojins. I'm soooo silly. Hahah.

The only koojin that has managed to come together almost every year is Yadech. I don't want to fall for Ananberley any deeper than this knowing their fate is bleak because Ananda does movies.

Oh, my heart. It's about to burst with koojin oceans. Hahahah.

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
I'm empty now haizzzzzz O.O""""""
Please tell me know, When will ToomVill go to Meet and Greet ??? thanks :kiss2:

Stress Stress, their Meet and Greet is this Saturday, March 21. Aah, I'm so excited for it!!!! :woot: :weee: :crazy: :party:

I hope there are plenty of photos! And hope that ToomVill will get to sing with each other! :worthy:

These photos are from the time when ToomVill and Can went to promote Ngao Jai and One HD at Hat Yai. The first one...is my absolute favorite! :wub: :drool: Gah, they're too cute and beautiful together in that solo shot (of just the two of them). All the other photos of them with everybody else are just as scream-worthy, though! :shutup:

Credit: Grammy HR at GMM GRAMMY PLC.'s Facebook.

aiyaja said:
I've literally been crying for my koojins. I'm soooo silly. Hahah.

The only koojin that has managed to come together almost every year is Yadech. I don't want to fall for Ananberley any deeper than this knowing their fate is bleak because Ananda does movies.

Oh, my heart. It's about to burst with koojin oceans. Hahahah.

We're all silly, Aiyaja. :console: :grouphug: :kiss: We just love our koojins too much. :heart: :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope ToomVill will not be awkward and give us a good show because a few weeks ago, Toomtam was asked about Vill and the love scenes and their status and Toomtam was soooo awkward he blatantly denied anything was going on that it was just acting. ToomVill haven't seen each other for a while now and with reporters plotting to create something, I hope they're not even more awkward than before! They were already trying their best to be distant and yet that happened. Aish.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I hope ToomVill will not be awkward and give us a good show because a few weeks ago, Toomtam was asked about Vill and the love scenes and their status and Toomtam was soooo awkward he blatantly denied anything was going on that it was just acting. ToomVill haven't seen each other for a while now and with reporters plotting to create something, I hope they're not even more awkward than before! They were already trying their best to be distant and yet that happened. Aish.

Aah, I know... :cry1: :teary: Urgh, May is always between them! :annoyed: I'm so excited for it, but I'm trying to caution myself as well, for it could end up a really awkward and unsatisfying event. :lmao: :teary: Aw, yeah, they haven't seen each other in a while. :blush: Hmm, now, when's the last time the saw each other...? :scratchchin:

Guest said:
Could today get any worse. NJ ened & I had a terrible day at work.

Aw, sorry you had such a terrible day at work. Hope it gets better soon! :console: :grouphug:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Hahah, Sean!

I'm sort of heartbroken from koojins. Lol Seems like the majority of my koojins are so impossible.

I'm not going to ship anymore. I don't know why I have such little luck when I ship a pair.
Winkwan, we still have hopes cus Win is back in Thailand now.

PopeMew, still hope too but then I heard she is going to study abroad. Her passion is in designing not acting.

We will continue to pray for our vs and vt.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Their last event together was when they went to Hat Yai with Can.

See, Toomtam, you can't be grabbing Vill like she's still your wifey. Hahah! People can see that the hubby in you is way too natural around Vill. Hahahah! Nah, just kidding. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Their last event together was when they went to Hat Yai with Can.

See, Toomtam, you can't be grabbing Vill like she's still your wifey. Hahah! People can see that the hubby in you is way too natural around Vill. Hahahah! Nah, just kidding. Lol

Ok, that sounds about right; it was when they went to Hat Yai with Can, then. Aw, those little things that make us so happy and crazy. :spin: :weee: :smack: Kekeke, I'm still so giddy over that little gesture he did. :bhehe:

All righty, I made some GIFs from the scene of Rut thinking of May and missing her (in the last episode, episode 15). Gah, brooding Toomtam is delicious! :yummy: Seriously, that scene of Koon and May got me so confused and angry, until I saw Rut in the background. :loool: Aw, poor, jealous Rut! Hehe, he was so impassioned by memories of her that he stormed out to get a glimpse of May. :blush: Haha, I love that expression he did as he got up from the bench! :ghehe: Tsk tsk, he got jealous easily.

Oh, looks like the deleted scene of Koon comforting and hugging May should have occurred in episode 8, if it wasn't cut. After the attempted R scene (Rut and May were wearing the clothes in which they were both reflecting on the attempted R scene). Also looks like the scene took place at night. So...perhaps after May promised to stay with "Watit" and the scene of Koon and May talking near the pool (during which Rut saw them and got jealous)?

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Stress Stress, their Meet and Greet is this Saturday, March 21. Aah, I'm so excited for it!!!! :woot: :weee: :crazy: :party:

I hope there are plenty of photos! And hope that ToomVill will get to sing with each other! :worthy:

These photos are from the time when ToomVill and Can went to promote Ngao Jai and One HD at Hat Yai. The first one...is my absolute favorite! :wub: :drool: Gah, they're too cute and beautiful together in that solo shot (of just the two of them). All the other photos of them with everybody else are just as scream-worthy, though! :shutup:

Thanks Maiko :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I'm so excited too, maybe this time is last time for Ngao jai's fan, and will be long time to see them together hixxxx....looking forward to ToomVill's performance :heart: :heart: :heart:

"they're too cute and beautiful together in that solo shot (of just the two of them)" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
yesssssss :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :toast:  .......That's right..because They are ToomVill  :woot: :woot:

aiyaja said:
Aishhhhhh.....she is only a stone :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
Thanks Maiko :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I'm so excited too, maybe this time is last time for Ngao jai's fan, and will be long time to see them together hixxxx....looking forward to ToomVill's performance :heart: :heart: :heart:

"they're too cute and beautiful together in that solo shot (of just the two of them)" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
yesssssss :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :toast:  .......That's right..because They are ToomVill  :woot: :woot:

Aishhhhhh.....she is only a stone :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

I'm happy we're allowed one more special time to jin over them in Ngao Jai... :cry: Now, may they reunite in another lakorn, project, and elsewhere (grr, still hoping for them to be featured together in another magazine photo shoot)! :worthy: Hehe, I'm dying to see them perform together, but aah, hopefully it won't disappoint us. :spin:

That solo shot of just the two is so perfect! :drools:

Gah, Toomtam, we understand you're taken, boy. We just jin you and Vill on screen (off screen, too :bhehe:)! :wub:

There are so many memorable moments in Ngao Jai. I would love to go over them, but gah, it's getting so late already. :annoyed: :yawn: I'll save the gushing for tomorrow and another time. I have to focus now on leaving feedback and comments on Aom, Exact, and One HD's IG posts! :weee:

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Hahah, Sean!

I'm not going to ship anymore. I don't know why I have such little luck when I ship a pair

Omg, i didnt know you are a shipper for Pope and Mew----------- Im in all this with you girl !! :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  I :heart:  my Khun Chai Pawornruj and Tan Ying Wanrasa. 

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

I'm happy we're allowed one more special time to jin over them in Ngao Jai... :cry: Now, may they reunite in another lakorn, project, and elsewhere (grr, still hoping for them to be featured together in another magazine photo shoot)! :worthy: Hehe, I'm dying to see them perform together, but aah, hopefully it won't disappoint us. :spin:

That solo shot of just the two is so perfect! :drools:

Gah, Toomtam, we understand you're taken, boy. We just jin you and Vill on screen (off screen, too :bhehe:)! :wub:

There are so many memorable moments in Ngao Jai. I would love to go over them, but gah, it's getting so late already. :annoyed: :yawn: I'll save the gushing for tomorrow and another time. I have to focus now on leaving feedback and comments on Aom, Exact, and One HD's IG posts! :weee:
I hope so :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:  Maiko susu, fighting, cố lên (Vietnamese) , :dance2: :dance2:

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
I hope so :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:  Maiko susu, fighting, cố lên (Vietnamese) , :dance2: :dance2:

Whaha, so much for staying away from this thread. :bhehe:

Aah, Stress Stress! :cry: Aw, same here, buddy! :highfive: :kiss: :grouphug: Aw, cố lên, huh? :wub: YES! Definitely! :rockon: :strong: :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:

Omg, i didnt know you are a shipper for Pope and Mew----------- Im in all this with you girl !! :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  I :heart:  my Khun Chai Pawornruj and Tan Ying Wanrasa. 
Haha. I shipped them so hard just to be a bit disappointed in their second lakorn together. Although, I loved the ending and the sweet cute scenes but man, Khun Chai Ruj and Rasa were my it couple in 2013 along with ToomVill. Gosh, there's just something about PopeMew that when they're together, the birds start singing, the clouds start dancing....I go in a trance. :dance1:

Reactions: D~D