D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Haha. I shipped them so hard just to be a bit disappointed in their second lakorn together. Although, I loved the ending and the sweet cute scenes but man, Khun Chai Ruj and Rasa were my it couple in 2013 along with ToomVill. Gosh, there's just something about PopeMew that when they're together, the birds start singing, the clouds start dancing....I go in a trance. :dance1:

How awesome !!!!  :dance2: Lol !!!! 
I didn't watch their lakorn until the Summer of 2014. Someone really recommended me to watch it out of all the other brothers, so i did and did not regret it at all.  After I've watched it, i found out that their 2nd lakorn was coming out, i was even more excited.  but i have to admit their 2nd lakorn  was a BIG disappointment. I coudnt finish it and skip it to the end to their  ending bed scene.  :bhehe: it was cute. 

Anyway..... i did watch the last Ep of NJ and will give a review of what i thought of the lakorn when its fully sub. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
HELLO!! Y'all talking about koojins?!?!
I have loads!!! Hope you guys don't mind they're probably different than you guys alot
1. Yadech - I'm grateful because they already have 4 lakorns together lol and will most likely increase, and plus they are dating in real life hehe
2. ToomVill - just sitting here waiting for them to date each other. and I am going to ignore TT has a gf, because ToomVill are made for each other
3. SonVill - please please please I want them together in real life or lakorns or both works for me too lol
4. A-team - Urgh. I can't even express my frustration because Aff stopped doing lakorns it really upsets me because I love Aum Aff so much
5. KenAnn - have 5 lakorns already lol, still not enough, because I love love love them together, I hope they come back for at least another lakorn as pranang
6. MarkChalida - I shipped them from the start but I know its impossible and I don't think they'll ever do any lakorn together again. T_T
7. Jiranee - love love them, and I think they have an upcoming lakorn hehehehe, I actually hope they will date in real life

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So what are we going to do now? Where to next? Lol I came out of my cave to meet you guys in this thread, so short live.:( I mean I'll see most of you elsewhere but it won't be the same.
Yeah, it's not going to be the same. I was so active in the SSP thread, I thought I was going crazy. The others before that was probably Jam Loey Rak, Kha Khong Khon & Sawan Bieng...the only ones I could think of. Like I said, I'll comment here & there, but to live in a thread...only for ToomVill.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
How awesome !!!!  :dance2: Lol !!!! 
I didn't watch their lakorn until the Summer of 2014. After I've watched it, i found out that their 2nd lakorn was coming out, i was even more excited.  but i have to admit their 2nd lakorn  was a BIG disappointment. I coudnt finish it and skip it to the end to their  ending bed scene.  :bhehe: it was cute. 

Anyway..... i did watch the last Ep of NJ and will give a review of what i thought of the lakorn when its fully sub. 

Aw, Pope and Mew's second lakorn was a disappointment?

Haha, I'll be expecting more rants from you and the others. :lol:

ImmaSingaholic said:
HELLO!! Y'all talking about koojins?!?!
I have loads!!! Hope you guys don't mind they're probably different than you guys alot
1. Yadech - I'm grateful because they already have 4 lakorns together lol and will most likely increase, and plus they are dating in real life hehe
2. ToomVill - just sitting here waiting for them to date each other. and I am going to ignore TT has a gf, because ToomVill are made for each other
3. SonVill - please please please I want them together in real life or lakorns or both works for me too lol
4. A-team - Urgh. I can't even express my frustration because Aff stopped doing lakorns it really upsets me because I love Aum Aff so much
5. KenAnn - have 5 lakorns already lol, still not enough, because I love love love them together, I hope they come back for at least another lakorn as pranang
6. MarkChalida - I shipped them from the start but I know its impossible and I don't think they'll ever do any lakorn together again. T_T
7. Jiranee - love love them, and I think they have an upcoming lakorn hehehehe, I actually hope they will date in real life

Aah, Yadech are so lucky. :spin: I'm happy for them! :clap: As for ToomVill, aw... I'll settle for them on screen, even though yep, they're meant for each other. :wub:

ceda_lee said:
Yeah, it's not going to be the same. I was so active in the SSP thread, I thought I was going crazy. The others before that was probably Jam Loey Rak, Kha Khong Khon & Sawan Bieng...the only ones I could think of. Like I said, I'll comment here & there, but to live in a thread...only for ToomVill.

Hahaha! :rofl: You were really active in SSP's thread, but before that, you were quite famous elsewhere, too. :bhehe: :kiss: And AWWWWWWWWW! Really, only for ToomVill will you live in a thread? :spin: Too sweet, Ceda girl. :cry: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So Toomtam did a cover of this song. Toomtam said during filming in Kao Yai, which I'm assuming it was for Ngao Jai because some of their locations took place there, Toomtam said he was surrounded by beautiful mountains that created a mood, so he really wanted to listen to a song and this song came up. He loves the lyrics, the melody, just the overall song. Ahem. Enjoy the lyrics na. :pervie: :bhehe:

Title: Hua Jai Mai Yoo Gub Tua (My Heart Is Not With Me)

Roo chun mai kuan keed teung
I know that I shouldn't be missing you

Roo chun mai kuan leuk seung
I know that I shouldn't be feeling too much

Gor roo thae deung hua jai mai keur yoo
I know but I can never pull my heart in place

Roo took yaang waa kuan ham jai
I know everything that I should stop my heart

Thae tamai yaang by fao doo
But why do I still go just to watch you

Yak roo waa cheewit ter been yaang rai
I want to know how your life is

Mak graw prune sanid thae keed by grai graw nee gor tam mai dai
More than close friends but thinking of something farther than this, I can't do

Mak graw non gor peed tee rao nan mee krai yoo laew tung song khon
More than this is wrong because we both already have someone else

Hua jai mai keur ja yoo gub khon tee korn ruk gun
My heart has never stayed with the person I'm supposed love

Hua jai mai keur ja yoo gub khon nee tee kiang kang chun
My heart has never stayed with the person who is right next to me

Yoo gub ter nan tung mord jai gaw mai roo tam yaang rai gub ruk tee mon mai korn gerd
My entire heart is with you, I don't know what I'm supposed to do with a love that wasn't meant to happen

Tad jai leurm ter sa ter gor tam mai dai
Detach my heart and forget about you, that I can never do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8mqm1YXZbQ

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:
OHMYGOD THE SONG AND THE LYRICS. HE IS OBVIOUSLY SINGING ABOUT VILL.
:weee: :crush: :spin: :yahoo:

Hubby singing for wifey? Awww, I wished they would have kept that momentum where Rut called May wifey.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Hubby singing for wifey? Awww, I wished they would have kept that momentum where Rut called May wifey.

there are SO MANY SONGS to choose. and he chose that one. I definitely think he likes Vill deep down inside of his heart he's only too afraid to admit it lol am I being too delusional haha. thanks a lot for the translation!
I love when he calls her wifey too. I am looking forward to the concert

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
So Toomtam did a cover of this song. Toomtam said during filming in Kao Yai, which I'm assuming it was for Ngao Jai because some of their locations took place there, Toomtam said he was surrounded by beautiful mountains that created a mood, so he really wanted to listen to a song and this song came up. He loves the lyrics, the melody, just the overall song. Ahem. Enjoy the lyrics na. :pervie: :bhehe:

*SNIP*

Gah, his voice! Too beautiful! :wub: Thanks for sharing and translating, Aiyaja! :cry1: :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:

You're absolutely right! Toomtam was referring to Ngao Jai 100%, for he uploaded IG clips of him walking in the fields and walking up to the bike that Rut was riding in episode 7, while the song was playing. He removed those videos though. :teary: Ooh, but now, why else would he removed them? Haha, he's always into his characters whenever he acts with Vill! Dang, he must have felt a strong connection to Rut's feelings for May...and his own for Vill. :bhehe:

Speaking of the bike...gwarsh. Those beautiful photos of ToomVill on that bike. :cry1: I wonder if there was supposedly a scene of Rut and May on that bicycle? If not, eek! They were taking photos together just so we have something to jin over! :woot: :yahoo:

Another thing. Grr. We never heard Toomtam's cover of Boy Peacemaker's Ngow/Ngao song in Ngao Jai, dang it. I'm disappointed. -_-

ImmaSingaholic said:
I don't wanna leave this thread... I'm stayinggggg

I'm here, as well! :dance1:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OHMYGOD THE SONG AND THE LYRICS. HE IS OBVIOUSLY SINGING ABOUT VILL.

My mind says, "Get a hold of yourself, woman!" :smack: But my heart says, "IT'S TOO FREAKIN' OBVIOUS!!!!!" The situation, the timing, the location, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :yahoo: :woot: :clap: :blush: :wub:

aiyaja said:

Hahahaha! Your emoticons! So, you were thinking the same thing as ImmaSingaholic?! Aah, we may never have known if you didn't bring it up! Thanks, Aiyaja! :worthy:

Aw, I wish they had kept that momentum just a little bit longer as well. So stinkin' cute and fin mak when he called her wifey.... :blush:

ImmaSingaholic said:
there are SO MANY SONGS to choose. and he chose that one. I definitely think he likes Vill deep down inside of his heart he's only too afraid to admit it lol am I being too delusional haha. thanks a lot for the translation!
I love when he calls her wifey too. I am looking forward to the concert

Count me in for being delusional with you! :crazy: :weee: Aw, Toomtam... :bhehe:

Same here, so looking forward to their concert! :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's funny because music is the language of the heart, of your current mood, your current feelings, and just overall secrets that you can never say or tell anyone. :pervie: So was this an indirect confession? :shrug: Hahaha! :crush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
You're absolutely right! Toomtam was referring to Ngao Jai 100%, for he uploaded IG clips of him walking in the fields and walking up to the bike that Rut was riding in episode 7, while the song was playing. He removed those videos though. :teary: Ooh, but now, why else would he removed them? Haha, he's always into his characters whenever he acts with Vill! Dang, he must have felt a strong connection to Rut's feelings for May...and his own for Vill. :bhehe:

Speaking of the bike...gwarsh. Those beautiful photos of ToomVill on that bike. :cry1: I wonder if there was supposedly a scene of Rut and May on that bicycle? If not, eek! They were taking photos together just so we have something to jin over! :woot: :yahoo:

Another thing. Grr. We never heard Toomtam's cover of Boy Peacemaker's Ngow/Ngao song in Ngao Jai, dang it. I'm disappointed. -_-
My mind says, "Get a hold of yourself, woman!" :smack: But my heart says, "IT'S TOO FREAKIN' OBVIOUS!!!!!" The situation, the timing, the location, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :yahoo: :woot: :clap: :blush: :wub:

Hahahaha! Your emoticons! So, you were thinking the same thing as ImmaSingaholic?! Aah, we may never have known if you didn't bring it up! Thanks, Aiyaja! :worthy:
Yeah, this song is soooo one sided. Hahaha, so we sort of know it can't be for his somebody next to him. It has to be for someone who is a ngao in his jai, ngao jai. Hahaha. The perfect reference right there. :pervie:

Well, Toomtam may have just really liked it for whatever mood he was in whether for himself or as Rut towards May. We will never know but just like you said, his choice of song, the time, the location, the nang'ake he was eyeballing while listening to the song.....um. :bhehe: :pervie: Or maybe it was for Navin?! :secret:

Yeah. Aom got busy with her own lakorns and host projects that she totally neglected Ngao Jai's editing. It just got worse with each episode. :annoyed:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't forgotten yet, I'll translate the other song too, the one Rut sang in the village, such pretty lyrics, but I'll do it when I have more time. I have to sleep if I want to wake up early and finish subbing. Good night my Shadow Hunters!!! :dance3:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It's funny because music is the language of the heart, of your current mood, your current feelings, and just overall secrets that you can never say or tell anyone. :pervie: So was this an indirect confession? :shrug: Hahaha! :crush:

I had to go ALL THE WAY back to page 64, just to find my original post regarding those photos of ToomVill on the bike and that particular time in which he uploaded the IG clips. Haha, I even mentioned him removing the IG clips in my post. :bhehe:

My goodness! NO WONDER their chemistry was so real and intense during the contact lenses scene! :eyetwitch: And the scene in which she wiped him with a cloth!!!! :faint: Hah, I wasn't just crazily delusional about those two scenes! I was logically delusional! :loool: And no wonder Toomtam removed the IG clips. :smack:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, this song is soooo one sided. Hahaha, so we sort of know it can't be for his somebody next to him. It has to be for someone who is a ngao in his jai, ngao jai. Hahaha. The perfect reference right there. :pervie:

Well, Toomtam may have just really liked it for whatever mood he was in whether for himself or as Rut towards May. We will never know but just like you said, his choice of song, the time, the location, the nang'ake he was eyeballing while listening to the song.....um. :bhehe: :pervie: Or maybe it was for Navin?! :secret:

Yeah. Aom got busy with her own lakorns and host projects that she totally neglected Ngao Jai's editing. It just got worse with each episode. :annoyed:

Navin? :lmao3: :rofl: Pul-leaze. It has Vill written all over it! :woot:

Gah, so true about Aom. :cry1:

aiyaja said:
I haven't forgotten yet, I'll translate the other song too, the one Rut sang in the village, such pretty lyrics, but I'll do it when I have more time. I have to sleep if I want to wake up early and finish subbing. Good night my Shadow Hunters!!! :dance3:

Aw, really now? Looking forward to the lyrics whenever you get to them, then! :clap: Gah, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: Get plenty of rest!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol good song Toomtam, perfect pick lol.

Agree!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lanblue said:
Thank you aiyaja for the translation. Just one thing to confirm: I see here (http://deungdutjai.com/2014/03/15/huajaimaiyoogupdtuamariam/) another version of translation, where "[SIZE=12pt]Yak roo waa cheewit ja been yaang rai[/SIZE]" is translated as "I want to know how your life is". Could you kindly clarify whose life the line's talking about? Sorry, hope it's not offending in any way.
It's not offensive at all ja. :dance1: I'll be more than happy to clarify. And anyone who knows Thai can correct me too in case I'm missing anything. There are some errors in that person's translations. No offense. That person translated some lines literally, which doesn't make sense.

In the Thai language, the lines in the songs rarely ever start with I, you, or him/her, so it's sometimes hard to really know who they're referring to until you've reached the middle of the line and then you understand oh, it's I, you, or he. However, in this song, the singer (Toomtam) is referring to himself, his own feelings, his own battles, so it would be his life.

Yak roo waa cheewit ja been yaang rai is broken up like this: Yak (Want) roo (know) cheewit (life) ja (will) been (be) yaang (like) rai (how). Notice how there is no I or my or me? That's how the Thai language is. However in English, it would be I and my.

You put it together and it comes out to be "I want to know how my life is going to be like." It can't be "I want to know how your life is," because if that was the case they would have emphasized it and changed it to be: Yak roo waa cheewit ter ja been yaang rai. Ter (Your) would be in the middle because the line would still have started with Yak (Want) instead of Chun (I). So it would have still made sense if they meant it that way. But in this case, they didn't use ter (your), so the singer is wondering how his life will be, not hers.

I don't know if that makes sense. Hehe. :bhehe:

EDITED: Okay, the actualy lyrics does have the "TER" so it is "I want to know how your life is." :dance1: Thanks to our *GuestGuest*. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It's not offensive at all ja. :dance1: I'll be more than happy to clarify. And anyone who knows Thai can correct me too in case I'm missing anything. There are some errors in that person's translations. No offense. That person translated some lines literally, which doesn't make sense.

In the Thai language, the lines in the songs rarely ever start with I, you, or him/her, so it's sometimes hard to really know who they're referring to until you've reached the middle of the line and then you understand oh, it's I, you, or he. However, in this song, the singer (Toomtam) is referring to himself, his own feelings, his own battles, so it would be his life.

Yak roo waa cheewit ja been yaang rai is broken up like this: Yak (Want) roo (know) cheewit (life) ja (will) been (be) yaang (like) rai (how). Notice how there is no I or my or me? That's how the Thai language is. However in English, it would be I and my.

You put it together and it comes out to be "I want to know how my life is going to be like." It can't be "I want to know how your life is," because if that was the case they would have emphasized it and changed it to be: Yak roo waa cheewit ter ja been yaang rai. Ter (Your) would be in the middle because the line would still have started with Yak (Want) instead of Chun (I). So it would have still made sense if they meant it that way. But in this case, they didn't use ter (your), so the singer is wondering how his life will be, not hers.

I don't know if that makes sense. Hehe. :bhehe:

Oh, my head... :wackonut: I see learning Thai is not going to be easy. :teary: :strong: Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Or

The singer can be wondering how "their" lives will be since nothing was really emphasized so it can go either way. Haha. :wackonut:

Thai can be ambiguous because unlike English, they don't emphasize the pronouns. Hahah.