aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! That was creepy! Hehe!

The first two parts of Episode 15 have been subbed. Part 1 is about 97%. The 3 % left is the policemen on their walkie talkies, stuff that I either couldn't make out or have a hard time translating. Haha. And then Part 2 is done. I'll try and finish the other two before I leave in a few hours.

That means, my message to OneHD has to wait again. Aish.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Haha, they would literally send me to heaven if they sang the duet in this Meet and Greet but ughhh, what I've learned from this whole ToomVill experience ever since SSP is, everything falls short. Even when I didn't expect anything for the ending of Ngao Jai because we've been wayyyyy too disappointed this entire time whether it be promotions, talkshows, gameshows, you name it, I still ended up being majorly disappointed when I expected nothing. Like how can that even happen?! Hahah, not that we're picky, but there's so much red tape between ToomVill plus they're both always cut short too. Anyway, I would donate $100 bucks to someone randomly on this thread if ToomVill sang the Zeal and Noona duet together, like the whole song as a serious performance. :rockon: :bhehe:

Uh okayyyyyy, maybe not $100 but I'll send out 4 itunes gift cards to 4 random people, share the love. So we'll see if it happens or not.

Aw...you edited your post. So much for that $100. :teary: :cry1: But iTunes gift cards?!!!! :woot: Haha, I want very much! :weee:

Guest said:
Actually, check the lyrics again, it *DOES* say อยากรู้ ว่าชีวิตเธอเป็นอย่างไร  "yahk roo cheewit tur bpen yahng rai", so it is translated to "I want to know how your life is." :p
But if all pronouns are left out, it is open to interpretation because it could mean any manner of things depending on context alone.
Any other mistakes I may have made, I apologize for my English hahaha :p
But I still stand by my translation :)

Thanks for the correction and translations! :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
holy watershed! The lyrics of that song is. :woot:  :woot: ... :heart:  I will never lose hope for them. Thank you for translating Aiyaja.  :grouphug:  :kiss:

Maiko: Yes I would like  to hear ToomVill sing the OST together. It's a concert so Vill should do something because she's the nang'ake. She can't just stand there and look pretty..unless it's an eye sex with Toomtam then fine. :dance1:  :dance1:

Ohhhh please there'll be a $100 up for grab if they sang?? Oh la la!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

I was wondering what is OneHD's FB page too..lemme check.

:whahuh: Haha, you're right, KimBerry; Vill just can't stand there and look pretty. But whahahaha, we'll settle for serious eye sex between Toomtam and Vill! :lolyup: You and your ToomVill's eye sex talk. :loool: :lmao3: Ah, but their eye sex is amazing! :drool: :spicy: :wub: Aw, how sweet that you'll never lose hope for them. :cry: Hehe, my mind's being logical (as logical as it can be) about it, but my heart's definitely praying and hoping that THAT day and opportunity will come for them, and they will size it. Follow your hearts, you two! :heart:

Huh?! So, you want that $100, too, huh? :numchuck:

Kimberry<3 said:
Here's the FB page of onehd VillNan.. https://www.facebook.com/gmmonetv  I don't know if we should post on the wall or leave a comment on an NJ related photo.

BOTH, girl! :woot: I'm going to do so, today, right now, after this! :weee:

Kimberry<3 said:
I also want to see N'Nava in the concert..on stage with ToomVill, she could be their little one. I hope they do a skit like that..

EEK, worth asking for it! Haha, Aom will probably be too busy to supervise N'Nava and be there herself for the concert, but she could get somebody else to! :worthy: Oh, it would be so awesome if they did a skit like that. :drool: :wub: I doubt it, but we can always ask, and I WILL. :dude:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha heyy! I wanna win $100!!! Just kidding! You girls are so funny, hahaha.
But yess, a duet pleaseeee!

Eh, competition from you, too, for that $100, Marina?! Aiyaja, look at what you've done to us... :nono1: Well, to me specifically! The cat claws are out! :gungirl: :ninja: :arrg: Hehe, I'm just kidding, but I can be competitive when I want to, especially when it involves ToomVill. :woot:

Marina, let's make sure they heard our demands wishes! :highfive:

VILLNAN said:
I miss them already :cry:

...Now, you got me missing them... :weep: But! Hehe, I'm still on :cloud9: over the idea of a Meet and Greet and mini concert with ToomVill. :wub:

ceda_lee said:
I was famous elsewhere?  Where?  I don't recall.  :scratchhead2: So you have seen me act a fool on other threads other than NJ & SSP? 

Absolutely agree! :rockon: It has to be an indirect confession.  Maybe if his real life May can pick up the message he's trying to convey, she might be the bigger person & let him go to pursue Vill.  I highly doubt that though...considering how "clingy" she is. 

Aw, you don't remember Janie and Ken P's Raeng Ngao's thread? I don't blame you, though. :bhehe: I don't remember too much, either, so when I went back to reread some posts in there sometime last year, I realized that you and I (and others keke) gushed over the lakorn and Ken P quite a lot while RN was on air. "Oh, my gosh, it's Ceda girl! Aah, so she and I have gushed and connect with each other before Sud Sai Pan! :woot: Oh, yeah." Hah, that was my reaction. And there are other random threads I came across that have a post or two from lovely you! :kiss:

Urgh, May Sirin...I'm sorry, but I doubt she'll ever let Toomtam go free. :cry: But hehe, yes, be the bigger person here, May! :spin: Dang, this is lakorn drama in reality! :bhehe: Hopefully, it will have a lakorn ending for our ToomVill. :pervie:

aiyaja said:
Hahah, thanks for taking your time in clarifying. :spin:  I listened to Toomtam again and Mariam plus looked up the lyrics, yes, it does have the "TER". I must apologize to you. I heard Toomtam's "TER" as "JA". Haha, go listen to him, it's slurred to a point where it sounded like ja and I didn't look at the lyrics in Thai either, was too tired last night, and there is where the mistake happened. Mariam stresses the T in Ter, so you can clearly hear it, but Toomtam doesn't enunciate it as much. No, no, you're right. :coverlaf:  I'm the one who must apologize. :worthy:  And like I said, certain Thai phrases are hard to translate like the one I pointed out, it's hard to really carry over its meaning when there are no words to translate them, hopefully, I didn't offend you na. :secret: I've edited my post. Haha, thanks again.

Ahh, I woke up late after sleeping late last night. I'm off to subbing for now.

Gah, I fell asleep "early" myself and woke up late myself. :teary: At least with NJ's end of the mile run, I can go back to waking up late on Mondays and Tuesdays, if necessary. :phew: Aw, have fun with subbing, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug:

ceda_lee said:
:whahuh: Did anyone see Toomtam's IG today?  He used one of those aging apps to made him look old.  WOW...scary!  :lolyup:

So, that's what that photo was about. :loool: Hehe, yikes, it did scare me, too. :hide: Ooh, wonder how an aged Vill will look next to him? They'd still be flippin' perfect and beautiful together. :wub:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah! That was creepy! Hehe!

The first two parts of Episode 15 have been subbed. Part 1 is about 97%. The 3 % left is the policemen on their walkie talkies, stuff that I either couldn't make out or have a hard time translating. Haha. And then Part 2 is done. I'll try and finish the other two before I leave in a few hours.

That means, my message to OneHD has to wait again. Aish.

:lmao2: Creepy... :coverlaf:

Aw, thanks for all your hard work, Aiyaja. :spin: :kiss: The message to One HD can wait, no worries. :console:

aiyaja said:
I'm so tired and honestly feel like calling in but I can't! WaaHahah!

:teary: I know you're really tired right now... :console: :grouphug: Hope you'll get to relax a little bit before going in to work. :kiss3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I guess everyone gets ugly & wrinkly eventually... :lmao3: Even ToomVill can't get away with it.  Oh well...they can be old & wrinkly together. 

Maiko...That's right!  :lmao2:  :rofl: OMG!  RN days...I don't think I was this active, but yah...I really did enjoy Ken P & Janie's version.  I still watch the last 2 episodes sometimes & just kinda cry...I think what made me so hyped about RN was not because of the main leads, but because of that whole scandal between Pinky & Tanya.  Then Tanya happened to land the role of cheated-wife. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I guess everyone gets ugly & wrinkly eventually... :lmao3: Even ToomVill can't get away with it.  Oh well...they can be old & wrinkly together. 

Maiko...That's right!  :lmao2:  :rofl: OMG!  RN days...I don't think I was this active, but yah...I really did enjoy Ken P & Janie's version.  I still watch the last 2 episodes sometimes & just kinda cry...I think what made me so hyped about RN was not because of the main leads, but because of that whole scandal between Pinky & Tanya.  Then Tanya happened to land the role of cheated-wife. 

Hah! :lmao2: Right, ToomVill can be old and wrinkly together. Aw, the very idea of it... :heart:

No, we weren't as crazy as we were for SSP in its respective thread, but RN initiated plenty of interaction and reactions from us. :grouphug: Oh, really, that was the thing that truly hyped you about Ken and Janie's RN? Tanya's acting was incredible, but she didn't have to act so much in certain scenes. It was real, for she went through it in reality. :cry:

G

Yay! Part 3 of Episode 15 is completely done. One more Part to go!!! Woot! Woot! :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Okay, that was me. Aish. My computer logged me off and I didn't realize that. Hahaha.

But yes! One more part to go! I've been taking my time on this last episode, so that Sara, who is also very busy with Leh Ratee won't have to QC much, so I'm sure the translations won't be too off or the subs won't need too many fixes, so you guys can go watch it when I'm done.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Hah! :lmao2: Right, ToomVill can be old and wrinkly together. Aw, the very idea of it... :heart:

No, we weren't as crazy as we were for SSP in its respective thread, but RN initiated plenty of interaction and reactions from us. :grouphug: Oh, really, that was the thing that truly hyped you about Ken and Janie's RN? Tanya's acting was incredible, but she didn't have to act so much in certain scenes. It was real, for she went through it in reality. :cry:
With Toomtam's facial bone structures, I think he will age will.  So that aging app was lying to him :shrug:  who knows?  As for Vill, I really like her natural look.  I think she looks better with less make-up & that might also help with her aging process too.  If they are meant to be together, then they will find a way...or fate will work it's magic.  And if they're not then...oh well...too bad for us. 

Ok...I have to admit this.  I went back to watch epi 15, but not for ToomVill :no:  :ph34r:

About Tanya's acting...yeah, I think most of the emotional scenes were actually really her's in reality. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
^Okay, that was me. Aish. My computer logged me off and I didn't realize that. Hahaha.

But yes! One more part to go! I've been taking my time on this last episode, so that Sara, who is also very busy with Leh Ratee won't have to QC much, so I'm sure the translations won't be too off or the subs won't need too many fixes, so you guys can go watch it when I'm done.

Oh, that explains that post, then! :loool: And all those "Guest" posts from other "guests." I just tried it myself on a different browser, and haha, it does work (I deleted that post :lol:)! You can leave posts without signing up for Asianfuse. :bhehe: Urgh, that explains all those spam bots. :spam: :gungirl: I had to do a lot topic deletions at one time. -_-

Aw, thanks for all your hard work, Aiyaja! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

ceda_lee said:
With Toomtam's facial bone structures, I think he will age will.  So that aging app was lying to him :shrug:  who knows?  As for Vill, I really like her natural look.  I think she looks better with less make-up & that might also help with her aging process too.  If they are meant to be together, then they will find a way...or fate will work it's magic.  And if they're not then...oh well...too bad for us. 

Ok...I have to admit this.  I went back to watch epi 15, but not for ToomVill :no:  :ph34r:

About Tanya's acting...yeah, I think most of the emotional scenes were actually really her's in reality. 

I guess it'll be years before we find out how he will age. Gah, we'll be even MORE wrinkly than him. :loool: Yep, Vill is naturally beautiful, so less makeup on her is best. Aw, I'm leaving it up to fate for ToomVill, then. :blush:

Dang it, Ceda! I knew it! You went back to re-watch episode 15 for Koon and Naree, huh? :smack: :whatever: Tsk tsk. :lolyup:

Yep, agree about most of Tanya's emotional scenes! :highfive:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol Maybe May will let him go if someone bigger, more famous comes along. How long have they been dating?

Hah, I hope so! :woot: Go for Gun, Kangsom, or the other successful stars! I'll even give up my dream of Kang and Vill, if that means ToomVill in reality. :spin: :lolyup: I have no idea how long Toomtam and May have been dating. Perhaps a few years? :eek:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Toomtam and May Sirin have been dating ever since the filming and airing of SSP, so sometime in early 2013. I think Toomtam and May Sirin must match at a certain level. I wish the both of them the best. Hahah. Despite certain things I'm irked about when it comes May Sirin, but she has been very loyal to Toomtam too. She cares about him a lot and I believe she'll stick by him through thick and thin. It's just, keep your relationship to yourself and don't burden others aka Vill. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
^Toomtam and May Sirin have been dating ever since the filming and airing of SSP, so sometime in early 2013. I think Toomtam and May Sirin must match at a certain level. I wish the both of them the best. Hahah. Despite certain things I'm irked about when it comes May Sirin, but she has been very loyal to Toomtam too. She cares about him a lot and I believe she'll stick by him through thick and thin. It's just, keep your relationship to yourself and don't burden others aka Vill. :dance1:

Oh, that isn't as long as I thought. Ok, the good in me wishes them the best, too. :blush: But the evil! Dang it, the evil in me...is better left unsaid. :shutup: :smack: But yes, please don't burden others, especially Vill. :yes:

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Hi guys. So I'm probably behind but will viki be uploading all of the parts of episode 15? Thanks guys. Love you all! Hehe

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lols didn't we said we're not moving this thread just yet? I'll move it back and let me know when to move it old lakorn....

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
YAY! Episode 15, Ngao Jai's Finale has finally been completed and fully subbed!!!! Please check that out. It hasn't been QCed, but I'm sure it won't be that much of a difference, probably minor things, so if you can't wait, please enjoy it now!! Or you can watch it now and then again later. Haha. :woot:

Episode 15
P1: http://www.viki.com/videos/1063443v
P2: http://www.viki.com/videos/1063444v
P3: http://www.viki.com/videos/1063445v
P4: http://www.viki.com/videos/1063446v

Yahoo! :yahoo: Job well done, Aiyaja and Shadow Hunters team! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Aw, thank you so much! It's been an incredible journey, from all the ups and downs! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

Kkrystal said:
Lols didn't we said we're not moving this thread just yet? I'll move it back and let me know when to move it old lakorn....

Wha? You really moved it back?! :shock2: Aw...hehe, how sweet. :kiss: :grouphug: I can move it to the Old Lakorn section after tomorrow. Or you can do that, too. :wink: