aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! I'm happy! I haven't officially said goodbye to Ngao Jai yet. Perhaps this weekend when I see ToomVill for one last time together again.

Plus, I'm still working on my farewell Ngao Jai artwork for IG.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ok, seriously...I'm going to work hard on my messages to One HD and ToomVill now, demanding a duet from ToomVill. :numchuck: :strong: :cheer: :spin: Here's to hoping that we'll see something like this from their mini concert! :toast: :worthy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awww! *SOBS* My beautiful ToomVill! Saying goodbye today, when will I get to see you again?!!!! My heart!

I was nervous for a moment..I thought our thread got deleted..BUT Yipee!! We're back to the current section!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Thank you Aiyaja for the subs! Get plenty of rest  :flowers:  :grouphug:

Off to watch the episode.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah! I'm happy! I haven't officially said goodbye to Ngao Jai yet. Perhaps this weekend when I see ToomVill for one last time together again.

Plus, I'm still working on my farewell Ngao Jai artwork for IG.

Ooh, farewell Ngao Jai artwork? Gah, looking forward to it, then! :spin: Oh, maybe that's when I'll officially be ready to say goodbye to Ngao Jai, too. :tearybye: But no, never to ToomVill! :blush: This ship is still sailing strong! :scooter:

aiyaja said:
Awww! *SOBS* My beautiful ToomVill! Saying goodbye today, when will I get to see you again?!!!! My heart!

...Gah, you're such an emotional wreck right now. :cry: :console: :grouphug: And I thought I was hurting for the past few days. :spin: Seriously, where are all my tears?! :annoyed: Aw, don't cry, Aiyaja. We're here for you. :kiss: :heart:

Kimberry<3 said:
I was nervous for a moment..I thought our thread got deleted..BUT Yipee!! We're back to the current section!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Thank you Aiyaja for the subs! Get plenty of rest  :flowers:  :grouphug:

Off to watch the episode.

Enjoy it all over again, KimBerry! After my errands, I'll re-watch it. B)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I sort of feel like Noona as Ungsamalin who said to Bie Korbori during his dying scene, gosh, I can't remember the exact lines, but it was somewhere along the lines of, once you close your eyes, when will you open them up to see me again. Oh gawd, my heart broke right there and I began crying terribly when I was watching Koo Kum, such a classic remake. Anyway, I sort of feel that way right now. I don't know when, if ever, we'll see ToomVill again. :cry:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I sort of feel like Noona as Ungsamalin who said to Bie Korbori during his dying scene, gosh, I can't remember the exact lines, but it was somewhere along the lines of, once you close your eyes, when will you open them up to see me again. Oh gawd, my heart broke right there and I began crying terribly when I was watching Koo Kum, such a classic remake. Anyway, I sort of feel that way right now. I don't know when, if ever, we'll see ToomVill again. :cry:

That's such a terribly sad line. :weep: Aw, it's true that we don't know if we'll ever see ToomVill together again... :teary: Yet, I'm feeling optimistic and hopeful that we will. :spin: My heart is just feeling too happy right now from what we've seen from them. I'm positive the sad part will sink in at a later time for me. But going back to re-watch some of their best moments, gah, I just can't help but smile, seeing them together. :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Man, I pray ToomVill sing Zeal and Noona's duet! That would be the sweetest thing for me this year. Haha. Well, besides SonVill reunion. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Man, I pray ToomVill sing Zeal and Noona's duet! That would be the sweetest thing for me this year. Haha. Well, besides SonVill reunion. Hehe.

Trying to start on my request for them to sing Zeal and Noona's duet, but I'm kind of stuck... :wackonut: How to start... :scratchhead2:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm just going to start off with PLEASE!!!!! Hahahh!

I guess I should start by thanking them first for the special opportunity. Kiss up to them slowly. :bhehe: But really, I'm grateful hehe. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, you're better than me. Haha. I just get right down on my knees and start begging with tears! Hehe.

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: I like your reaction better! :lmao3:

Let's see...if only we can add more emoticons on Facebook... I would use these ones: :worthy: :spin: And lots more!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I feel so much better today!

I think everything came down on me all too quickly and all at once. But after expressing and sharing my sadness here, I'm better today! Haha! Thanks everyone!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I feel so much better today!

I think everything came down on me all too quickly and all at once. But after expressing and sharing my sadness here, I'm better today! Haha! Thanks everyone!

Yay, I'm relieved you're feeling better! :spin: :grouphug: :heart: :Kiss:

AikOm^_^

Dang it, I'm feeling so motivated and empowered to create ToomVill artworks and videos, but...I'm too slow at everything! It's going to take me a long time to get them done. :smack: :rolleyes:

AikOm^_^

Yay, my message to One HD is almost done on Facebook. :woot: It only took me half a day because I was so dang slooooooooooow! :cry1: Now, to hop over to IG afterwards and do the same thing. :weee:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
But it's such a pleasure to be doing something for people you love. Hehe. Take your time na.

Here I am, getting distracted by this thread and other things. :bhehe: :smack: Well, it is indeed a pleasure :)heart: :wub:), but that doesn't mean I'm pleased with myself that I take forever to finish just one thing. Urgh, I'm disgusted with myself. :yuck:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just listening to the OST right now at work. My tears, they keep wanting to flow. The OST is just soooooo good. If only the drama lived up to the OST. But no matter what, I've have so much love, happiness, and thankfulness to give in regards to Ngao Jai and my beloved ToomVill.